It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin's parents go to Capital Hill to demand justice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
And it wasn't 49 murders in one weekend...I swear some people have to try to be this stupid.

OS is right on this one. There were 49 people shot and 10 fatally according to This Article

I believe the poster didn't catch that piece. Reporting on hearsay vs. the facts.

MUCH LIKE THE TRAYVON MEDIA FRENZY!!!
edit on 3/28/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
How come YOU PEOPLE don't get mad when non-black people testify in Congress to get justice for their families?

lol only ok to say if it's a group of whites. me and my black friends are loling to death at the crap you race-baiters throw out at every turn. and i'm PARTIAL white and mexican. so don't go crying whitey.

you people (meaning all of you race baiters) are hypocrites and don't have the brain power or logic to see how biased you are with your ignorant "guilty before innocent" assumptions are.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Bobby rush wore a hoody today, smh, what about the 49 black on black murders in one weekend in Chicago two weeks ago, what about them?, oh that's right they killed each other.
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Are people really this ignorant???

The outrage about Trayvon Martin isn't the death itself...it is the complete mis-handling of the investigation and the fact that a man who admits to shooting and killing someone has still not been arrested.

And it wasn't 49 murders in one weekend...I swear some people have to try to be this stupid.

My bad, a typo, 49 shot, 10 murdered including a little girl

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Nucleardiver

The t-shirts are idiotic but that didn't call for the description of the dude wearing it. Your ex-wife is from Jamaica where people wear their hair like that for religious purposes? I can see why she's an ex.

So something in my post made you see that my ex-wife is my ex because she was killed by a drunk driver? WOW! Can you use some of your psychic abilities to give me some winning lotto numbers or horse races?

I really don't understand why people join a site that promotes intelligent discussion of issues just to constantly assume.

As far as my deleted post, I am posting from my phone and it has predictive txt, I was tying to type Marley Dread and somehow it changed it.

BTW go back through my posts on the entire Trayvon issue and you'll see I consistantly am speaking out against racism and have said numerous times that Zimmerman was wrong in his actions.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Bobby rush wore a hoody today, smh, what about the 49 black on black murders in one weekend in Chicago two weeks ago, what about them?, oh that's right they killed each other.

The outrage about Trayvon Martin isn't the death itself...it is the complete mis-handling of the investigation and the fact that a man who admits to shooting and killing someone has still not been arrested.

Murdered????

Aren't you assuming a lot...aren't you convicting someone before all the facts are brought out.

Maybe now you can see how ridiculous the defense of Zimmerman is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

OS is right on this one. There were 49 people shot and 10 fatally according to This Article

I believe the poster didn't catch that piece. Reporting on hearsay vs. the facts.

MUCH LIKE THE TRAYVON MEDIA FRENZY!!!
edit on 3/28/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

yeah my fault, I did see see 49 murdered on a link and I am trying to find it, I admit Im guilty of reading one thing and running with it, but I did some research and found it, easy I might add too, I am ashamed :-(

Now then, where was I..Oh yeah

I meant to say 10 murdered, not 9 one died later, and it was mixed, african and hispanic, but really why isn't there an outcry for these people. again, The damn media is spinning this, they LOVE to see a riot, the word racist gets the high and they run with it, Jesse Jackson needs to bring his ass back to Chicago and care for the countless blacks who continue to kill each other in places like englewood and the west side, instead he's riding the look at me I'm getting attention train to stupidville again.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Well they are asking $250,000 for interviews, and asking for donations on all of this rallies they are doing here in FL, last rally they got more than $50,000 in donations, they need to spend it on something right? Like t-shirts with a picture of Zimmerman like the one below: they make me sick.

You know what pisses me off?

If that shirt was opposite and said "Pussy Ass N-word" it would have been taken down instantly, every black person would have a # fit and it would become a news story for 2 weeks.

Nothing is racist unless it comes from a white person, and it is #ing bull#.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know why the "S" and the "K" in the shirt are in a different color?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Murdered????

Aren't you assuming a lot...aren't you convicting someone before all the facts are brought out.

Maybe now you can see how ridiculous the defense of Zimmerman is.

I live in a city where if I were to drive 2 feet into the wrong neighborhood I will get shot, if I were to wear the wrong colors in another one I will get shot, I am sorry that I messed that up, it was a typo and not just mine, I read it somewhere else too, but seriously, chicago 49 murders in a weekend is not that far off actually.
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: my spelling is atrocious "do'h!"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I live in a city where if I were to drive 2 feet into the wrong neighborhood I will get shot, if I were to where the wrong colors in another one I will get shot, I am sorry that I messed that up, it was a typo and not just mine, I read it somewhere else too, but seriously, chicago 49 murders in a weekend is not that far off actually.

Maybe all those "murders" were "self defense"...I bet if you asked the shooter they would say so.

I still don't think that you get that you are calling these "murders" without knowing any of the facts...but with Trayvon...we know facts that indicate POSSIBLE murder...and yet people just KNOW he's innocent...because he says so.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I live in a city where if I were to drive 2 feet into the wrong neighborhood I will get shot, if I were to where the wrong colors in another one I will get shot, I am sorry that I messed that up, it was a typo and not just mine, I read it somewhere else too, but seriously, chicago 49 murders in a weekend is not that far off actually.

Maybe all those "murders" were "self defense"...I bet if you asked the shooter they would say so.

I still don't think that you get that you are calling these "murders" without knowing any of the facts...but with Trayvon...we know facts that indicate POSSIBLE murder...and yet people just KNOW he's innocent...because he says so.

ok well here it is, I will admit I read without clicking.

lmao I know it says QVC, thats probably why I didn't click it

When you live in Chicago and hear the street number where these murder's shootings occur you assume its gang related, self defense?, nah I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OMG I just heard his mother trademarked his name, I wanna puke.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Maybe the murders were self defense you don't know that either. Are you suggesting that an investigation in that scenario is pointless??? Are you also implying that the GZ TM case has already been solved, and we shouldn't waste our time on that either, and just arrest and charge him with 1st degree murder? NO one knows he's innocent. NO one KNOWS hes guilty. Obviously people aren't aware of how investigations and prosecutions go. Most of the evidence is not going to be public knowledge until after the trial. BUt that doesn't matter, who needs all the information, lets just base our decisions on speculation.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

yeah my fault, I did see see 49 murdered on a link and I am trying to find it, I admit Im guilty of reading one thing and running with it, but I did some research and found it, easy I might add too, I am ashamed :-(

I honestly didn't mean any ill-will towards you, but I was using it as a prime example for what's happening with this case. The media is guilty of reporting falsehoods on BOTH sides of the fence here. Everyone is letting their emotions drive their reaction vs. using logic and a clear head and waiting for all the facts.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Does anyone know why the "S" and the "K" in the shirt are in a different color?

I was wondering that too?, Stupid Klingons? he kinda looks like one

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
All this fuss over some punk that was out robbing homes.
If it wasn't Zimmerman, some armed home owner would have shot him the minute he broke in to some house with that screwdriver they found in his backpack with other stolen goods like wedding bands.

Should Zimmerman have followed this punk? Nope. Should this punk have been out creeping the neighborhood? Nope. I see the family wants justice, in my opinion it looks like justice has already been served.

The police's evidence suggests Zimmerman was telling the truth. How about we now finally get some real justice for those two young (white) folks that were brutally murdered by a (black) gang a few years ago? Don't remember the names, other then the woman was raped in front of her fiance, then they tried shoving bleach down 'there' to erase evidence then beat them both to death?

How is that not a hate crime?

How is this not a hate crime:

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy'

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head. The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said. Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white. "We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

Read the rest at NYCityNews.com

Everybody gets so riled up when some black folks get killed yet everybody shuts up and looks the other way when it's reversed. (Which it happens to be quite often.)

Go figure.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

and yet people just KNOW zimmerman is guilty because the news said so

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Martins take fight to DC

If the Klan showed up at a memorial for a white pserson that was killed by a black or Hispanic and issued a bounty for the shooter they would be rounded up and thrown under the jail charged with a hate crime.

This is all agenda driven, that is why you have the Martins in DC.

Wtf...... reallllllllllllllllllly?

link   
reply to post by Auricom

How do you know he was robbing homes??? Just more of speculation based off opinions that were given on the media. Really quite sad, that people who claim to think level-headed, but at the same time make statements based off their opinions that reflect distorted and manipulated views of the media that didn't show all the facts in the first place. Good job.

link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
Martins take fight to DC

If the Klan showed up at a memorial for a white pserson that was killed by a black or Hispanic and issued a bounty for the shooter they would be rounded up and thrown under the jail charged with a hate crime.

This is all agenda driven, that is why you have the Martins in DC.

Wtf...... reallllllllllllllllllly?

Yea welcome to the real world. What planet are you from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join