It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin's parents go to Capital Hill to demand justice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It wont end, now they have the video of Zimmerman getting out of the back of a police car not a visible mark on him, and no blood from a close range gunshot to the chest or blood from a bloody nose. Trayvon's body no fist abrasions or tell tell signs of using his fists on anything. Guess the Zimmerman defense starts to crumble.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
It wont end, now they have the video of Zimmerman getting out of the back of a police car not a visible mark on him, and no blood from a close range gunshot to the chest or blood from a bloody nose. Trayvon's body no fist abrasions or tell tell signs of using his fists on anything. Guess the Zimmerman defense starts to crumble.

wasn't he treated by paramedics before being detained?, I seen that video to but not up close to see any wounds. is there a mug shot?
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: trying to link but not working

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
State crime...should have gone to Tallahassee ...oh wait..they're black...,Of course they will go to their leaders base...for them all goods things flow from there

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

wasn't he treated by paramedics before being detained?, I seen that video to but not up close to see any wounds. is there a mug shot?

Even if he was unless the paramedics now provide a killer dry cleaning service that can get blood out of clothes it should make no difference

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Well the police usually do not Lie on police reports. The police reports are the thing they will have to try and disprove as far as the immediate crime scene. That video is blurry and really not detailed. They are seeing what they want to see. You think the Cops would have HD cameras to help them out amirite?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Might want to get your eyes checked or get a better video you can see clearly on the videos I have seen. Clean bald head, clean jacket. If it was raining and he was getting assaulted as said he should look a mess. No blood from his noise or shooting a victim point blank range who was on top of him. Its you who is seeing what he wants

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So how about this, instead of making your point with dignity, you say racist words like "wetback", anyone doubt that they are trying to cause riot. don't fall for it, this strategically placed word should show you that they are trying to create a race war. How about it Jesse Jackson? Subliminal message to create rage or just a racist idiot? we shouldn't fall for it, we should all just get a long like Rodney King said, you know they're bringing his name into this now too. sad so very sad.

edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

Might want to get your eyes checked or get a better video you can see clearly on the videos I have seen. Clean bald head, clean jacket. If it was raining and he was getting assaulted as said he should look a mess. No blood from his noise or shooting a victim point blank range who was on top of him. Its you who is seeing what he wants

Have you ever been beat up before? I have. The paramedics cleaned me up for fear of disease transmission. I bet you the police took his clothes for evidence at the scene. Its not like he was not near home so he could get some more clothes.Usually the Cops will let you get something else to wear if you have to because you had to give your clothes for examination. Another thing does anyone here have duplicate shirts and pants? I do. And not all bullet wounds shoot blood outward toward the shooter. Some close range shot the gun itself blocks the spatter if any. I am legally blind as well so thanks for the insult. It really makes me feel good for someone to remind me i can never see clearly without my glasses.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Not only that in the video you notice a cop look at the back of his head and ask him if hes ok........on TOP of that if you look in the camera when he turns you can see a visible cut in the back of his head......

I guess we will just ignore that while people come up with more excuses.....

Flame on

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

reply to post by yuppa

Have you ever been beat up before? I have. The paramedics cleaned me up for fear of disease transmission. I bet you the police took his clothes for evidence at the scene. Its not like he was not near home so he could get some more clothes.Usually the Cops will let you get something else to wear if you have to because you had to give your clothes for examination. Another thing does anyone here have duplicate shirts and pants? I do. And not all bullet wounds shoot blood outward toward the shooter. Some close range shot the gun itself blocks the spatter if any. I am legally blind as well so thanks for the insult. It really makes me feel good for someone to remind me i can never see clearly without my glasses.

Not only that most of the "arm chair forensic" folks around here think you splatter blood from gunshot wounds....

having SEEN gunshot wounds myself in person, it doesnt really happen like that.........the body has a miraculous ability to contain intself during trauma.....

Especially a wound that could have been a sucking chest would , which im guessing is close to the area he was shot....

If they were indeed in an altercation......in all likelyhood, if he shot him in the chest as the reports say, he would have very little blood , if any on his person........especially if it was a direct shot to the heart....

This is not a bludgeoning or a voracious stabbing...........

Please know what youre talking about before making statements like this
edit on 29-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I didn't notice that, I seen it now that I went back and watched, you know I truly hope justice is served, and I hope it's done the right way, my heart goes out to Trayvon's family and I feel bad, I still believe zimmerman should not of followed him. but I am just so concerned about this agenda I see happening, I see a spin on this and its like they are thriving on the race issue so much that I truly think I hear Jesse Jackson say wet back, someone points out he may be saying "went back", I hope that's the case but I am starting to think they are trying their hardest to cause riots, the black panther's are really running with this, the walgreens thing the other day. sad.
edit on 29-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
A question.If you see your kid leaning towards the bad,adopting a lifestyle such as one that glorifys the thug life,wearing thug clothes and practicing gang hand signs ,don't you want to intervene before some tragedy occurs?Especially when you get indicators like trouble in school?
And wouldn't you get a twinge of conscience for making money off their name,such as trademarking some facet of a tragedy?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is a case of the "race card" being pulled again.

The racism that we are living under, is not "white doing against blacks", but in reality the other way around. OJ Simpson is an example of this. People are not concerned with him being innocent of killing his wife, in fact, most believe he did. People are just relieved "that a black guy got away with it".

Living in a world, that is 90% colored. Talking about white people suppressing the rest of the world population, is nothing short of nonsense. Basically we could say, this nonsense was born from parts of the white populace that really want to believe they are some sort of master race. The rest of us know, that we are the remaining survivors of slavery, from rome to egypt to asia. But, we can't talk about history in real aspects ... we all believe that the spanish were white. That the egyptians were white. We even go along and imagine that the nazis where blond and blue eyed. Everything bad, derives from white people, in the mind of the general populace. Yet, we never ask ourselves, why the populace of Europe is so "non-monotous" ... where you have people of Asian features in the north of Sweden, and people with red, white and black hair. With every color of the eyes ... and skin color, from dark to light ... while the opposite is not true. Any white man in Africa, is met with hatret ... any white man in the middle east, is a monster ... any white man in Asia, was ... we all remember that, it's not that long ago. Yet all that is talked about, is Pinkerton killing Chinese, and not about the Chinese killing others.

In this case, we don't hear about "what was this black kid doing there". But instead we hear the cliche, "it was a white dude, that killed a black". Justice is not in any man's heart. Just like in the OJ Simpson trial, people ignore the facts and go on with their belief system. And their belief system is the following "A white guy followed an innocent black dude, who was just walking around the block. When he cought up with him, he pulled out his gun and shot him at short range".

That pretty much, sums up the "search for justice".

Nobody reacts, when people step up and call "Kill the white guy" ... nor does anyone bleed their heart out, because they think OJ Simpson, got away with murder.

After all ... they're black ... why shouldn't they get away with it, it's just justice. It all began with Kunta Kinte, and how he was forced to the US ... poor old man. And shame on the british, to think about trying to force move the populace of Africa, away from the continent that apparantly was the reason for millions dying of hunger and war.

edit on 29/3/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

Wrong police didn't confiscate his clothes that part of the reason people are upset. Two sorry you got your butt kicked I'm usually on the other end. And when it happens your knuckles swell and you have abrasions on your fists. None on Trayvon's body 2. Yes I'm going home to get the same duplicate pairs of clothing on you sound so ignorant trying to grab at straws. 3 if your legally blind you need not comment on video you cant see to begin with even in HD makes you look even more ignorant.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by yuppa

Not only that most of the "arm chair forensic" folks around here think you splatter blood from gunshot wounds....

having SEEN gunshot wounds myself in person, it doesnt really happen like that.........the body has a miraculous ability to contain intself during trauma.....

Especially a wound that could have been a sucking chest would , which im guessing is close to the area he was shot....

If they were indeed in an altercation......in all likelyhood, if he shot him in the chest as the reports say, he would have very little blood , if any on his person........especially if it was a direct shot to the heart....

This is not a bludgeoning or a voracious stabbing...........

Please know what youre talking about before making statements like this
edit on 29-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Speaking of armchair forensics, thanks for adding your ignorance as well if you never been up close and personal to a gunshot you need not add to the topic. Blood will be present no bullet wounds don't suck in the blood. It was a bludgening because he was punching his face blooding his nose and cause blood to drip from the back of his head ,allegedly. You sound foolish trying to defend the indefensible

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Seriously, why is it racism when White people speak up. When will the good and decent Minorities stand up and police their own. The KKK, Skin Heads etc etc have been publicly ridiculed for their racists views comments and actions by Whites. When is the good and moral folks from the Black community going to stand up and say enough of this BS.

Black poverty and Black ghettos is a BLACK ISSUE, your race has all the ability and opportunity to break those so called chains, however the majority of your kind simply want to suck off the government and claim how unfair the system is and how we should pour more money down a rat hole. I wish my white kids got a free education or perhaps did not have to score so well on a SAT test or perhaps got special treatment.

Most of my Black friends are professional, they take pride in the fact that they WORKED HARD to achieve their success, they got a break, exploitated it and now both they and their children will never see poverty again. My other black friends are not professionals but tradesman and contractors, they too are proud of what the EARNED and their kids are in school to become lawyers and doctors.

Why is racism the excuse for a complete lack of desire to succeed, You would have thought with all the prominent Black americans that have ascended to great heights of wealth and power it would encourage your people to strive for higher and higher heights. The most disgusting aspect of this whole issue is Blacks won't even confront their own issues, they move from the hood to the burbs and never look back.

Stop whining because I call a loser a loser regardless of race, stop the race card and play the get a job and an education card. When a white person has an opinion about what is happen in the community it is not racist it's an opinion.

I have not seen 1 white person say it was a good thing this kid got shot and killed, whether it is justifiable or not the court will deceide, if he was a criminal it will all come out. It's not racism it's a power play for so called Black Activists to squeeze more money out of the victims all in the name of justice. BS BS BS

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

so you think the police lied for zimmerman to give him an alibi?

and how would you be able to see swelling on someones fists in such a low quality video? how do you even know zimmerman managed to hit TM?
edit on 29-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This whole thing is really getting stupid. Both sides are really showing their bigotry and stupidity.

lets look at the things we know. The neighborhood that Zimmerman lives in has been seeing an increase in break ins. They decide to start neighborhood watch. That so far seems a reasonable response. Now, seeing as though Florida, like other states has a "Stand your ground law" or castle doctrine. What that means is you have the right to self defense if you feel your are threatened with deadly force or serious bodily injury. Under most of these laws that extends to another third party, so you can use deadly force to stop someone else from getting killed. You also have the right to the use of force to stop a felony. Such as a break in, a rape, etc.

So people have jumped on the "zimmerman was a violent person that had been arrested for domestic violence" train. Let us look into this a little. Well, he was arrested for that, however he was not convicted, so therefore he did not commit those crimes. If he had, he would not be legally able to purchase a handgun, nor have a concealed carry permit. Just FYI if you have been convicted of a felony, drug charges, or violent crimes or have been found to have mental defect you can not purchase a handgun nor obtain a permit to carry one. So, seeing as though he was never convicted of any of those crimes, he is legally innocent, so we can not prejudice ourselves against him for those.

Now, the facts, as I understand them from that night. It was raining, it was dark. He spotted a suspicious individual in the neighborhood. Now, when its night time and raining and you see a figure walking around in these conditions, it would naturally arouse some suspicion, especially considering the recent uptake in break ins in the neighborhood. He called 911. Now, the media tried to make the word "goon" out to be "coon" to sensationalize the story a little bit. The 911 dispatcher told him he did not need to follow him. Did not say not to. It was his choice. There is nothing illegal about this. This was just, at least in his mind the right thing to do. I would have probably done the same to help the police. Now, the shooting occurred when Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle. so, now, Martin is the aggressor as Zimmerman was leaving the scene. Once Martin attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman had the right to self defense. Now, if the reports are true, and they seem to be backed up by witness' statements, that martin begun the physical altercation by first punching Zimmerman, that would have made him guilty of aggravated assault and battery. If you add in the slamming of Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk or whatever substrate they were on would now elevate this to attempted homicide. At this point Zimmerman was well within his rights to use deadly force.

So now we get to the crime scene. When the police arrive and do their initial review, they will instantly confiscate the weapon and take Zimmerman into custody, as was shown in the video. He would also be treated by paramedics and cleaned up, they would confiscate his clothing as evidence. Then they will take his statement and the statement of any by standers or witnesses. At that point if the all of the evidence points to the self defense of Zimmerman, of course they will not charge him with anything. The simple fact that this happened 2 months ago and no charges have been filed would indicate that there is nothing there to charge him with. The law is the law. Now we can argue all day if the law is just or not. However, defending oneself against violent attack is a basic human right. If you take into account the reports that he had stolen property on his person, it would seem that Zimmerman was right in calling 911 and following Mr. Martin.

Bottom line here is simple. Not a single one of us knows all of the facts. All we know is what has been put into the public record. Which I believe I summed up. This was not a race based anything and all you race baiters and morons calling people racists are just showing your true colors. I notice it is the same people in every thread calling anyone that disagrees with them racists. If you can not debate the issue with facts and logic, then just shut up I for one am sick and tired of you hypocrites throwing that label around like mad, it is old and tired and you should be smarter then that.

it is better that people think you a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well I suffer from nose bleeds and I get my face bloody sometimes but not my clothes, Zimmerman was on the floor laying down, a bloody nose doesn't mean it has to be swollen or cut and his shirt boodly, and the statement about Trayvon not having marks on his hands is irrelevant, WITNESSES say and Zimmerman says, Trayvon was holding his head and smashing it to the ground, how do you get your hands cut doing that by holding his head??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Well I suffer from nose bleeds and I get my face bloody sometimes but not my clothes, Zimmerman was on the floor laying down, a bloody nose doesn't mean it has to be swollen or cut and his shirt boodly, and the statement about Trayvon not having marks on his hands is irrelevant, WITNESSES say and Zimmerman says, Trayvon was holding his head and smashing it to the ground, how do you get your hands cut doing that by holding his head??

You make a excellent point. SO he has holding his head ? So another detail comes out. Im ignoring mr styx for his insensitive remark from now on about my intelligence. Clearly he is of the mindset if you are armed in a fight with someone not armed that no matter the circumstance you are guilty of murder i guess. A person who punches someone in the nose does not always get scuffing or scratches. One punch and zimmerman went on his back prolly and it went from there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join