It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin's parents go to Capital Hill to demand justice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Martins take fight to DC

With all of the teenage deaths from violence that we see today I am really beginning to believe that there Ian an agenda being pushed here due to the immense congressional and federal interest in the matter. I understand that the parents have to be heartbroken over losing their child just as the thousands of other parents that have lost a child to violence. However what exactly is it that makes this case so much more special than any other and why are the feds jumping in and interfering in the investigation?

IMO the MSM and TPTB are gearing up for a full blown attack on our second amendment and to them this will make great ammunition. I think it is also being used to further divide us along racial lines, this is why you have the NBP party issuing a bounty for Zimmerman and getting a pass on it. If the Klan showed up at a memorial for a white pserson that was killed by a black or Hispanic and issued a bounty for the shooter they would be rounded up and thrown under the jail charged with a hate crime.

This is all agenda driven, that is why you have the Martins in DC.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The fact that they were there just screams of ulterior motive.

Otherwise every parent of every kid killed ever would have their hearing.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well they are asking $250,000 for interviews, and asking for donations on all of this rallies they are doing here in FL, last rally they got more than $50,000 in donations, they need to spend it on something right? Like t-shirts with a picture of Zimmerman like the one below: they make me sick.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Some issues get media attention, others don't.

Like Casey Anthony.

All you need is Nancy Grace to care about it.
Or not

edit on 28-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

More crap from Stormfrontesque sites.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Who are "they" that you speak of?

All black people?

Great logic

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why not just delete the whole thread since the OP is clearly EXTREMELY racist.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

At least we can now clearly label all the racists on the boards.

Are we shocked that they are the same ones that hate Obama because of his "policies".

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How come you people don't get mad when non-black people testify in Congress to get justice for their families?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Who are "they" that you speak of?

All black people?

Great logic

Now now.....don't go jumping the race gun. /sigh

"They" that I was referring to are the people that are printing the shirts and screaming racism. Don't ASSume that I am racist because you will only be showing your ignorance. I have friends that are Latino, Asian, and Black and my ex-wife was from Jamaica and was not "Caucasian", I am in no way racist. In fact my best friend of 35yrs is black so ASSume some more. He even said that the shirts are idiotic and are hypocritical.

Please next time you want to use big words like logic, show a little before you post and don't assume.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Jumping the race gun? You had your post removed for a reason. And why you were referred to as stormfront-esque.

You know what you said.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I voted for Obama and still think he deserve a chance to finish what he started (without touching my guns) but Trayvon is another story, you people watch to much House of Payne or Family Matters, that kid was not raised like that.........

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Bobby rush wore a hoody today, smh, what about the 49 black on black murders in one weekend in Chicago two weeks ago, what about them?, oh that's right they killed each other.
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The t-shirts are idiotic but that didn't call for the description of the dude wearing it. Your ex-wife is from Jamaica where people wear their hair like that for religious purposes? I can see why she's an ex.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Jumping the race gun? You had your post removed for a reason. And why you were referred to as stormfront-esque.

You know what you said.

are you serious dude. YOu should be removed from the site. Obviously you are the one showing the racism. This thread isn't even about that, but it always seems to turn to that when people run out of arguments.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Yeah, you clearly didn't see his post then. It was removed for a reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Bobby rush wore a hoody today, smh, what about the 49 black on black murders in one weekend in Chicago two weeks ago, what about them?, oh that's right they killed each other.
edit on 28-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Are people really this ignorant???

The outrage about Trayvon Martin isn't the death itself...it is the complete mis-handling of the investigation and the fact that a man who admits to shooting and killing someone has still not been arrested.

And it wasn't 49 murders in one weekend...I swear some people have to try to be this stupid.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
lol all of you are idiots.

"you don't share the same opinion! your material is from a racist site because you are a racist! you don't base your opinion on what the media has beaten into everyone's head you racist! trayvon was a pure innocent 8th grader you racist! RACISM!!! you're obviously white because you think for yourself and don't automatically jump to conclusions! it's ok if this were racially reversed! poor black people wahhhhhhh! we have it so rough. we have it so much worse than the chinese railroad workers had it. we have it so much harder than the american indians ever had it! we have it so much harder than the japanese after pearl harbor.!!!! black people have been under attack since the dawn of man!"

may as well be your posts. tired of your racial agenda, GTFO and let the courts do their thing to get to the bottom of this. oh wait, the courts are a white man system so i'm sure anything against trayvon being an innocent victim will just be a conspiracy against the black man

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Why not just delete the whole thread since the OP is clearly EXTREMELY racist.

Please point out anything I said or implied that would suggest I'm racist? I think we would stand a better chance of having your post deleted since the motto of this site is "deny ignorance" and you seem to be incapable of doing that with all of your ASSumptions.

You are also the one that started with the "racism" because I used the word "they". What is "they" now code for "I'm a biggot"?

As I always say racism is alive and well in America and is being fed by those whom benefit most from it, as you seem to be trying to do now. You want to talk about racism and oppression? I'm half Irish and half Lakota Sioux, I can guarantee you I know about racism yet I don't go accusing everyone of it. Your ancestors may have been forced into slavery but so were mine, only it was called indentured servitude to make it sound nice. Problem is when it was time for the servitude to be over the contract holders wouldn't relinquish the contract and many Irish were forced into slavery.

Or take my moms side of my family, did people come to your ancestors land and bring disease, plagues, and rape and kill women and children? Or steal an entire continent from them then force them to live on "reservations" that consisted of the worst land available and starve them during the winters?

You see generations of my family know all about racism, oppression, and pure hell at the hands of society but I choose not to paint everyone as racist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join