It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by MisterFister103
I wonder how people would feel if I wore a shirt with Jesse Jackson on it that said 'Racist N***er' on it.

I probably would have 'Wanted Dead or Alive' posters made of me.




If jesse jackson killed a innocent white kid you would have every right to... until then stfu


So you're going to tell me Jesse Jackson is not in fact a racist and black?

That is laughable.




posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I find it ironic that black people call each other the "N" word, and not get offended. I'm a "cracker" and Zimmerman is not, I also might be a "P..... A...", but name calling just goes back to elementary school days. Too funny, maturity index has gone way down. Get real people! Xenongod



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Actually, Hispanic is an ethnicity. Technically, according to the government, Hispanics are Caucasian.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1
 



28-year-old George Zimmerman, a man of mixed ethnicity (Latino and white American).


en.wikipedia.org...

I guess he is both, nevertheless, categorizing an ethnic group because of one mans actions is still wrong not matter what ethnicity he is.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wonder if I can get one of those shirts with my face on it.

this whole thing is just going to get worse and this kind of garbage, along with the wanted posters, isn't going to help.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Cracker refers to slave owners (whip cracker), and hispanics owned slaves too.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by repressed
Cracker refers to slave owners (whip cracker), and hispanics owned slaves too.


And black people owned slaves as well, surprise surprise.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur
 


That would be hysterical. Someone needs to do something to defuse this ridiculous situation.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
I wonder how people would feel if I wore a shirt with Jesse Jackson on it that said 'Racist N***er' on it.

I probably would have 'Wanted Dead or Alive' posters made of me.



Nah, it would just say "Wanted - Dead"



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why isnt anyone asking who is paying for these shirts? Apparently his family do not have the money to come together and begin making a t-shirt that is obviously wrong about his race. DO you think that the people in his family are confused whether he is hispanic or not? We are again allowing those that are pushing for this BS to cause us to go at each other, and not follow the money... come on guys!!!

Peace, NRE.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   


My question is why a Hispanic guy is being referred to as a "cracker"?
reply to post by Vasa Croe
 


My question is, Why the hell can we talk about Crackers here on ATS yet if we say @*********@ and not "The N Word " we get banned and called a racist ?

Christ, if we're ever going to see the end of racism we should at least be honest about it.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know what hispanic is. Brazilians come from Brazil, Sudanese come from Sudan, Jamaicans come from Jamaica, Argentinians come from Argentina... So Hispanics come from Hispania lol. Anyway...

White people (as a whole) are so out of touch with reality it's like we are in two different worlds. When you think of it, we are. FIRST LETS MAKE THIS POINT VERY CLEAR

"Examining the globe as a whole, it's evident who the ruling class is worldwide. Focusing on any particular country will reveal that the ruling class is either white, or elected and controlled by whites. In any country where the local population will strongly resist white leadership, whites have installed "puppet" goverments. This is why sub-Saharan Africa is doing so bad even today. It has nothing to do with the inability of the people. This is also the reason why there's currently a war in the Middle East. Sure, there's oil at stake. BUT let's not ignore the fact that the Middle East represents the last stronghold of ethnic independence against white cultural imperialism and economic exploitation. The Muslims, unified through Islam and repulsion of "Western (meaning white) values(whatever that means)" were the single most dangerous force on the planet since the Black Power movement was crushed in the 1970s."

NOW SECOND LETS DEAL WITH RACISM

"To deny racism is itself racist. To deny that whites represent the ruling class everywhere... is racist. Because you KNOW it's true. To act as if whites aren't given preferential treatment and priviledge damn near everywhere is as racist as perpetuating these practices oneself."

"Whites are borne into a life where the "world is your oyster," and they don't have to fear discrimination, incarceration, poor education, or a lack of oppurtunity for social mobility. According to one study, even a poor white ex-con was hired over five highly qualified Black candidates for a tech position."

"To deny these realities is racist. If you are the beneficiary of ill-gotten gains, and you have neither shrugged off the illegitimate privileges of such a corrupt system we live in, then you too ARE A PASSIVE PARTICIPANT IN THE SYSTEM. The Germans who watched idly as the Nazis inflicted atrocities on the Jews were just as guilty for their apathy. If you are one of the few white people who vehemently opposes racism and exploitation, give up what your family has passed down to you as a result of the above, and dedicate yourself to fighting for the freedom of others. OTHERWISE, I DONT BELIEVE YOU."

"Eliminating racist practices does not eliminate white supremacy and it's agenda. The Civil Rights movement only served to force racist thinking into the underground. Covertly, racism thrives, everywhere from suburbia to corporate boardrooms to Iraq." RACISM IS VERY MUSCH ALIVE IN THIS COUNTRY AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AND NO PEOPLE OF COLOR IS THE CAUSE OF THAT REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH WHITE PEOPLE TRY TO TWIST IT. THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT AND FOUNDED OFF OF RACISM, WHITE SUPREMACY AND CAPITALISM. I SAY IT ALL THE TIME YOU CAN CUT DOWN THE TREE BUT THE ROOTS WILL REMAIN.

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL. OF COURSE WHITES AS A WHOLE DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT OR REALLY DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE 1.) IT DOESN'T EFFECT YOU IT EFFECTS ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE GLOBE AND 2.) WHITES ARE THE ONES WHO CREATED IT AND BENEFIT FROM IT MORE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE. THIS IS A FACT. OPEN YOUR EYES AND GET OUT THE BOX FOR ONCE LOL COME ON.

As for this shirt, it's immature but you wearing a shirt that is offensive and murdering an innocent black child in cold blood are in two different ball parks. Yes the shirt doesn't help the situation, yet the situation is already boiling over. So if the shirts were made or not, it wouldn't change the dynamic of the situation. The country is already racially divided and this situation doesn't aid in it, it only shows and proves the reality that it is.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve
 


While I think he was merely making a point (in an overly aggessive manner), I will say that Jesse Jackson is no angel. Let's not forget that he called NYC Hymie Town.

Not quite an angel and certainly not the man who should stand up and cry foul when he sees a social/racial/ethnic or religious issue.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad



My question is why a Hispanic guy is being referred to as a "cracker"?
reply to post by Vasa Croe
 


My question is, Why the hell can we talk about Crackers here on ATS yet if we say @*********@ and not "The N Word " we get banned and called a racist ?

Christ, if we're ever going to see the end of racism we should at least be honest about it.


Right on just another example of how screwed up the world really is. I guess us white folks are just supposed to live with it because you know it's not racism if it's committed against white people.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad
 


I don't think you can be reprimanded when it's being used in a quoting context. Somebody said the N word on another thread that was being closely monitored. It got shut down, but not for that.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
I don't know what hispanic is. Brazilians come from Brazil, Sudanese come from Sudan, Jamaicans come from Jamaica, Argentinians come from Argentina... So Hispanics come from Hispania lol. Anyway...

White people (as a whole) are so out of touch with reality it's like we are in two different worlds. When you think of it, we are. FIRST LETS MAKE THIS POINT VERY CLEAR

"Examining the globe as a whole, it's evident who the ruling class is worldwide. Focusing on any particular country will reveal that the ruling class is either white, or elected and controlled by whites. In any country where the local population will strongly resist white leadership, whites have installed "puppet" goverments. This is why sub-Saharan Africa is doing so bad even today. It has nothing to do with the inability of the people. This is also the reason why there's currently a war in the Middle East. Sure, there's oil at stake. BUT let's not ignore the fact that the Middle East represents the last stronghold of ethnic independence against white cultural imperialism and economic exploitation. The Muslims, unified through Islam and repulsion of "Western (meaning white) values(whatever that means)" were the single most dangerous force on the planet since the Black Power movement was crushed in the 1970s."

NOW SECOND LETS DEAL WITH RACISM

"To deny racism is itself racist. To deny that whites represent the ruling class everywhere... is racist. Because you KNOW it's true. To act as if whites aren't given preferential treatment and priviledge damn near everywhere is as racist as perpetuating these practices oneself."

"Whites are borne into a life where the "world is your oyster," and they don't have to fear discrimination, incarceration, poor education, or a lack of oppurtunity for social mobility. According to one study, even a poor white ex-con was hired over five highly qualified Black candidates for a tech position."

"To deny these realities is racist. If you are the beneficiary of ill-gotten gains, and you have neither shrugged off the illegitimate privileges of such a corrupt system we live in, then you too ARE A PASSIVE PARTICIPANT IN THE SYSTEM. The Germans who watched idly as the Nazis inflicted atrocities on the Jews were just as guilty for their apathy. If you are one of the few white people who vehemently opposes racism and exploitation, give up what your family has passed down to you as a result of the above, and dedicate yourself to fighting for the freedom of others. OTHERWISE, I DONT BELIEVE YOU."

"Eliminating racist practices does not eliminate white supremacy and it's agenda. The Civil Rights movement only served to force racist thinking into the underground. Covertly, racism thrives, everywhere from suburbia to corporate boardrooms to Iraq." RACISM IS VERY MUSCH ALIVE IN THIS COUNTRY AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AND NO PEOPLE OF COLOR IS THE CAUSE OF THAT REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH WHITE PEOPLE TRY TO TWIST IT. THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT AND FOUNDED OFF OF RACISM, WHITE SUPREMACY AND CAPITALISM. I SAY IT ALL THE TIME YOU CAN CUT DOWN THE TREE BUT THE ROOTS WILL REMAIN.

RACISM IS ALIVE AND WELL. OF COURSE WHITES AS A WHOLE DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT OR REALLY DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE 1.) IT DOESN'T EFFECT YOU IT EFFECTS ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR AROUND THE GLOBE AND 2.) WHITES ARE THE ONES WHO CREATED IT AND BENEFIT FROM IT MORE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE. THIS IS A FACT. OPEN YOUR EYES AND GET OUT THE BOX FOR ONCE LOL COME ON.

As for this shirt, it's immature but you wearing a shirt that is offensive and murdering an innocent black child in cold blood are in two different ball parks. Yes the shirt doesn't help the situation, yet the situation is already boiling over. So if the shirts were made or not, it wouldn't change the dynamic of the situation. The country is already racially divided and this situation doesn't aid in it, it only shows and proves the reality that it is.



All I had to do was read your username to know this would be biased. Just saying, it doesn't help. The people who have the biggest problems with race tend to be the most racist.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad
 



because Cracker is not deemed to be anywhere near as offensive as the n word or any other slur and, besides, we can't have everyone's favorite admin's name blocked by the filters.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
eso es racista

Seriously people should lighten up. :p



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'll tell you what's really sad: Every racial / ethnic group is prejudiced against all the others. They always have an excuse, which they claim is based on history. It is tiresome, a waste of energy, and divides us up so TPTB can divide and conquer. The media is forever trying to whip us into a frenzy by inserting hot-button words regarding color.

Sometimes I think it would do us good to have the S hit the F, so that we have to look past skin color and work together so that we all survive.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join