It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by literofcola

Your white. You couldn't begin to argue racism with me. I mean you could but unsuccessfully. I'm the Original Man (black man) in the wilderness of North America. I am the victim of racism and every person of color has been since we were brought here as a commodity for this corporation(which America is a corporation that's another fact). Tell me how the victim of racism can also be the racist. That's a contradiction. Can the prisoner also be the guard? Can the slave also be the master? How about show and prove any of my statements to be false with actual tangible information to contradict them. Otherwise you are just stating opinions and those are like assholes... Everyone has them and sometimes # comes flying out lol.
edit on 26-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

The 21 century called and it's asking you to join us. We are all one against them, them being those that run the world. Divide and Conquer is their motto and as long as we fight amongst ourselves the true problems of the world will never be solved. They would rather have us fight each other instead of us fight them. Racism is learned not inherited or born with. The more time spent on fighting each other the more jaded and lost we will become.
edit on 26-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
1st off the shirts are despicable.

2nd off to some of these posters that want to act like white people were never racist and that its ok "because blacks owned slaves too" how soon we forget. as for the person that said the remark about jesse jackson, jesse jackson had to drink from seperate water fountains, he had to go to segregated schools, he was one of mlk's best friends. he had to live during a time when the blacks had to live under similar rules as in nazi germany 20 years after ww2. excuse him for having a chip on his shoulder and for having the "never again" mentality. jewish people that were alive during ww2 still have a chip on their shoulders and the same "never again" mentality. people talking smack about him make me sick, they are showing the opposite of "white guilt".

for the record zimmermans dad is white and his mom is cuban.

people need to stop using ignorance as a way to show their own ignorance.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Look past skin color. Lol white people would say that... as they always do. "Oh we are all the same can't we get along." Lol get out of here with that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Lol your struggle and "our" struggle are two different things. We aren't in the same fight. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
when i was a kid i use to think that people from spain, looked like mexicans.
then i saw where the native americans, and islanders said that the white man came on the big white brirds of the sea.
thats when i realized that speaking spanish didn't make you a mexican, cuban, or what ever. it's where you were born, or your ancestors come from. but after the first generation is born in the U.S. that one is not a mexican cuban, or whatever. they are U.S. citizens and all other loyalties should stop, or you should load up back on a boat and go home.

hope this helps with the hispanic latino, caucasian part of this thread.

Latinos or Hispanics

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7

Tell me how the victim of racism can also be the racist. That's a contradiction.

easy: it's in the dictionary...

Reverse racism is a controversial term which refers to racial prejudice or discrimination directed against the traditionally dominant racial group in a society. It is sometimes used as a pejorative description of systems which discriminate in favour of members of racial minorities, more formally known as reverse discrimination or affirmative action.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Lol your struggle and "our" struggle are two different things. We aren't in the same fight. Sorry.

Your struggle is with ego not racism
edit on 26-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Most of the people who will put the T-shirt on, are people who condone violence.

But then again it could be a excuse to start a riot, aka Shopping spree:@@

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

this whole thing is getting blown up. how many murders happen each day? and in this particular case they are both "minorities". seems like everything is a hate crime now. crime is crime. and this "new black panther" thing is a joke. they want him dead. that in itself is racist.
i just hope as a "white man" i dont ever go into a bar and have a black or asian or mexican etc come and punch me right in the face no reason because i will not be allowed to defend myself or i would be called a racist and spend more time in jail lol god forbid if he was gay too, then id be in jail for life. society is a joke. crime is crime reguardless of the motive. and to all the ignorant morons that jump on this "hate" zimmerman bandwagon, wake up puppets, your being played.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wonder what Charles Manson thinks about all this..

Some of you should familiarize yourselves with his crazy ideas, you seem to share some of them. =(

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Your white. You couldn't begin to argue racism with me. I mean you could but unsuccessfully. I'm the Original Man (black man) in the wilderness of North America. I am the victim of racism and every person of color has been since we were brought here as a commodity for this corporation(which America is a corporation that's another fact). Tell me how the victim of racism can also be the racist. That's a contradiction. Can the prisoner also be the guard? Can the slave also be the master? How about show and prove any of my statements to be false with actual tangible information to contradict them. Otherwise you are just stating opinions and those are like assholes... Everyone has them and sometimes # comes flying out lol.

Am I being punk'd? I hope these posts arn't serious.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
reply to post by Domo1

I thought "cracker" referred to White People and the guy that shot him was Hispanic?

cracker

Racist term for a white person

www.urbandictionary.com...

It can also mean a native of Florida or Georgia.

In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is used in a more neutral context.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Your basically saying people in America should be Americans and not recognize their culture. Such a foolish statement. Why would anybody disregard their culture based on how long they've been in a paticular land mass. That's foolish. If I was born in Japan would I be Japanese? No! I'd be a black man in Japan just as I'm a black man in America not an African American lol. I don't even know what that is. Being in America doesn't make you an American. Malcolm X said it best. Sitting at the dinner table doesn't make you a diner.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

To act as if whites aren't given preferential treatment and priviledge damn near everywhere is as racist as perpetuating these practices oneself."
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

I'm in the UK and often the opposite is true, we have something called "Positive discrimination" if you go for a job you're enclined to be asked what nationality or ethnic minority you are from and effectively your race will dtermine your position in the quotas required, regardless of abilities to do the job. I even know of a job literally being "created" to suit a transgender (was bloke) in case his new appearence could upset clients.

This country has gone crazy as bat crap, if you're white british unmarried male with no kids you immediatly appear on the bottom of everything lists from jobs to housing, but go to the top of the pile for paying taxes.

If you want to get on in the uk get yourslef a tan a foreign accent forget to know how to speak english develop breasts and knock out a fatherless children every 9 months or so, you are now on the road to meeting the equal oportunities quota for anything you want.

phew

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

AWWWW that sounds so sad what a pity... Lol get outta here with that mess.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My statements always seem to turn the attention on the God and off of the topic at hand. You know when you throw a brick in a pack of dogs the one only one who hollers is the one who got hit. THINK ABOUT IT.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

AWWWW that sounds so sad what a pity... Lol get outta here with that mess.

Go move to Haiti, live amongst fellow Gods

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

I don't think you can be reprimanded when it's being used in a quoting context. Somebody said the N word on another thread that was being closely monitored. It got shut down, but not for that.

Got me nailed. I used it in a proper contextual manner and the Mods cut it...even though I carried on for a while.
Still think I was right, but what are ya gonna do?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Ummmm ok... That's officially the dumbest thing I've heard so far this week. You accomplished something I see lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join