It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies of ATS, your honest opinion please. Why am I single?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

No im not gay and unwilling to come out of the closet; but your right about my family not accepting me, if I told them I was bi they would disown me. Yes I have been hurt in the past, but i don't try and let that affect me. That was meant more of as if that's all a woman cares about then she's not the one for me. I don't believe in marriage but I do like the idea of pair bonding, which is choosing a mate for life, without the formality of a wedding, to me it's a waste of money just like a ring. To me the idea of when I pledge my life to another, the gift should be something useful like a house. That could be that women are not quite what I picture. I actually don't drive a crappy car it's very nice fully loaded, and my grandpa owns an auto repair shop. I live with them because my parents are not really fit to be parents. I am not looking for a normal paying job per se. I plan on being a writer, which may sound like a dumb decision but I'm good enough at it college isn't one hundred percent necessary. Thank you you have been extremely helpful this was the kind of answers I was looking for.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Send photo.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You know, the real pisser on threads like this is that OP comes on with a "heartfelt" request for assistance from people who are probably not licensed therapists or PhD's in psychology, so people reply with various suggestions based on their life experiences and what they've seen in their own lives. What else can they do? All people know is the little tidbits the OP has thrown out there, hardly a full-fledged analytical profile. Perhaps he "forgot" to mention he weighs 400 pounds. We just don't know, so we work with what we have been told. It's like playing "20 questions."

So then OP comes back and starts arguing with those people responding. "This won't work."I'm not like that," or the perennial, if not entirely predictable, "I have to be who I am!"

It doesn't take long to realize that OPs of these threads are not really interested in any critical self-analysis that might lead to a change in behavior that results, in this case, of him no longer being single. If he wanted to do that he would ignore the answers he did not like, thank the posters of those he did like, and implement the changes. There's a thread on here right now about step-parenting where the OP is doing exactly that. What this guy REALLY wants here is some attention and an affirmation that everything he is doing is correct and right and that it is other people who are not giving him a fair hearing.

Or maybe he is just trolling for dates. In any case, as long as you keep giving him attention, he will keep dropping some tidbits to keep you reacting, like throwing bait in the water to keep the fishies biting.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Dude, I weigh one thirty why would I lie. If you read the entire thread like I have you would see that, what you said is what I did. Where have I indicated otherwise, that I'm not taking advice. Just because your advice was on the masochisitic side for me you, come back and blast my thread.
I actually went to the largest town near me and flirted with a few girls today.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thats my BOY! Now your coming around and now you getting it! You can have no money and still gettem but, you have to be a good liar lol! Keep that fire thats what women want that I dont give a poo attitude! I would say something meaner but, ATS is warning me that me right to free speech is limited to the words they approve lol...go America! Anyway, keep that up and women will WILL flock to you. I wish someone would have told me this stuff much sooner and I would've been much happier. Trust me! You can be a good guy but, be a total JERK at the start then after they fall in love you can switch if you like god knows they do! Peace Out! Glad to see you coming around bro!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

hmmm just had a brilliant idea of how to meet and impress....many cafes hold poetry/writing readings, you should look into it....It might be the perfect way to meet someone with similar interest!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaughterOfARevolver

Thank you that's an interesting idea, I never thought of that I'll have to try that this weekend.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Where do you live??? Is you being bi going to be a deal breaker for the ladies around you? I am asking about location because I guess it would fly better in NY than in the Bible Belt

If your encounters with girls have been that horrid than why not focus on men? Man-man interaction is a totally different one than man-woman interaction.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach
reply to post by CaLyps0

Ya other than the fact that, that wouldn't happen. I'm not going to leave a woman for a guy, because I prefer women. If they can't accept that it's their problem not mine, I can't help my sexual urges.

Sweetie as others have said before me, your are f-ing 19! This IS the period to explore and enjoy. After years you will finally settle in your own modus be it straight, bi or gay. But in the mean while, not every girl is into a man that also checks out other hot men (that's her job
). So if you're just bi-curious for now, SHUT UP!
You don't have to share all the orgies you have been to and believe you me she won't tell you all the feeling up and down she has done with other girls or boys for that matter.

Furthermore, dating is not the same as being in a relationship. If your attitude is: I want to date you because I think you're awesome and hell yes I am open to seeing where this all ends, there must be a girl interested! We don't like to be treated as sex toys but also not as toddlers that need a Daddy.

As to looks, make the most of it in a contemporary way. What's the deal with the shirts and the 70-ies pants??? Listen only Matthew Mcconaughey could pull such a stunt off! And then pleazzzze without the shirt

So, dress the occasion, feel sexy and confident. And o yeah: SHUT UP about your bi thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know of at least some bi gals who are into watching guy on guy.

Personally, seeing two guys go at it is pretty disgusting, but hey, to each their own, live and let live.

Kind of a double standard, as most guys (myself included) wouldn't hesitate to watch bi gals with each other and a guy, but it is what it is...

So, if you found yourself one of these bi gals who liked watching two dudes...then man, you're home free!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRamblinRose

DITTO

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
5'10" and 130??

Eat a sandwich and put on some muscle + fat unless you're trying to look like a boy in high school (which most women do not fancy).

Increase your calorie, carb and protein intake. You should be about 170 and with a good physique. I'm a little shorter than you but once upon a time I was 125 lbs. In a year of exercise + dieting I put on 35 pounds (160) and look like a Greek god. Trust me, it helps. Stop by a GNC store and they can give you some great mass builder powders that add weight fast (if you workout while taking it).
edit on 31-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join