It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick off all your arrogance! Particularly of the Americans.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I am sick of all your arrogance, particularly that of the Americans on ATS. Please don't bring up the phrase: "Just another American hating thread," It's bull#, the world has to revolve around Americans doesn't it. Nearly every topic that is discussed now is just a public wank fest to see who cock is bigger. And i am sorry i have to put it that way, but it's the truth. I, myself am a culprit off patriotic behaviour but please, the extent of it on ATS is too much regarding the Americans that it is exploding into clear arrogance, and disrespect to other countries.

The way Australia, and Australians are treated on ATS is poor, and i have had it. "We saved your asses," "Australia can't survive without America," "Australians don't appreciate our help," "They don't like us," "You are anti-American" etc. You's all have become just as bad as the Jews who cry "Anti-semitism" over everything. If you's don't want to show appreciation or respect to Australia then don't comment at all. Just piss off and revel in your ignorance and arrogance.

Thank you for reading

Here are some links displaying such arrogance:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are plenty more
edit on 25-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Doesnt north korea have a bomb pointed in your direction.....? And your worried about what some stranger is typing on the other side of the world...? Ha...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Doesnt north korea have a bomb pointed in your direction.....? And your worried about what some stranger is typing on the other side of the world...? Ha...
Yes, you can read my thread about that and see the clear arrogance of the Americans

Here's a link:

The arrogant behaviour doesn't start until about half way through the thread.
edit on 25-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh...ok - so you don't want to get in a pissing match you just want all the Americans to know you think yours is bigger...well okey dokey then...

What's wrong chap? Dingo ate ya baby?

edit on 25-3-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
sir. I think you have just realized who drives this site. So sorry. At least this American (yes to the bloodline of Native American), will say we have had an interesting 200 years plus some, but don't blame us (the public). It's the world who is upset, and us "Americans" are just as upset on the limits presented as others

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Oh...ok - so you don't want to get in a pissing match you just want all the Americans to know you think yours is bigger then...well okey dokey then...

No, i just want to see some respect towards Australia and Australian members on this site, because at it's current state, it is disgusting.

And stop with the stereotypical comments please

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"You are anti-American"

That quote get's thrown around a lot if you question america's policies.

I find that it's hypocritical when (some) people use that phrase, they typically seem to be one of the "we have freedoms and you don't" preachers. It's bullcrap.

It's alright to think you have the most "freedom" in this world, but if so, you have to entitle other people to the same freedom you preach by letting them partake in freedom of speech. Such as letting other's make a debate, point, or reference without labelling them an "anti-american".

The term pretty much means "i refuse to accept you are trying to make a point i don't like, so i am silencing your opinion", anti-semitism is another example.

Great example of freedom preaching.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

I'm upset at most of the Americans on this site (not you) due to their lack of respect, and theirt arrogance.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Funny, 'cause I was under the impression that most Americans here dislike their government greatly. Sure' there's the shill or two, or fifty, but I'd say the vast majority of real people on this site don't take too kindly to their country. Yeah, the majority may support what America is supposed to stand for, but definitely not as it is.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Complaining about what people say about australians? really? I haven't seen a single negative thing said about australians, I've only seen positive words. Do we visit the same website?

Jews, muslims, christians, and Canadians, sure I've seen quite a few bad words said about them...ok maybe people just talk crap about religion in general here...and Canadians. But really, Canadians are good for nothing.
But I've never seen anything negative about australians.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yes Americans are opinionated, arrogant, ignorant as well as a whole host of other derogatory things you could say, most of it true.

For any large population I am sure these things are true, and maybe its more prevalent in Americans, I just don't know.

Like it or not, even in the current state of America and all you can say about its foreign policy, America will be the the majority in any response to threats to its Allies, IE: Chinese expansion in the south china seas.

And blah blah blah when the SHTF American is the one country you want on your side, so say what you will about us, we will still be there to help Australia if and when they need it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Australians are ok by me.
You guys are really good at rugby and throwing boomerangs - I mean, who else can even do that?
If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have Crocodile Dundee or walkabouts or Outback steak house.

Seriously though - Obviously stereotypes are not always true - give us break - sure some of us are dicks but some of us are not bad people and really don't have a problem with people in the rest of the world.

I practically grew up in England - I've been all over Europe and now I live in Dallas - You think I don't hear stereotypes about Dallas?

Please - there's at least as many about Dallas as Australia - you shouldn't let that stuff bother you...it doesn't matter
edit on 25-3-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I understand where you are coming from mate. It's just been eating at me for the past couple of months. Whenever a thread about Australia pops up, some American members come along and spread their arrogance.

Obviously, when i started this thread, i had a fair few members in mind, but most of you guys are cool.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't really consider myself to be an American. Just a guy who happened to be born in America. If you people want to buy into the patriotic puppet show, feel free. We all know it was designed to program lil' obedient soldiers. Have fun being a drone and hating each other for stupid reasons.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by coldkidc
Oh...ok - so you don't want to get in a pissing match you just want all the Americans to know you think yours is bigger then...well okey dokey then...

No, i just want to see some respect towards Australia and Australian members on this site, because at it's current state, it is disgusting.

And stop with the stereotypical comments please

For the short time Ive been on here Ive seen different nationalities act like this and go over board with their patriotic crap. Some honestly believe it others are just doing it to rile others up. I don't see the Australians being particularly being singled out..

With that said as an American i don't have any problem with OZ. Found the people i met from there to be delightful.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You're right. I deplore that kind of throwing such things in the faces of those who have shown themselves to be good friends and reliable allies. A little good-natured nationalism is one thing, but gratuitous ill-mannered baiting is another. I'd ask those who are guilty of it to cut it out. It's unworthy of us as Americans and as members of ATS toward our fellows and colleagues. This is not some damn soccer tournament. We're all here for the same reason, ostensibly: To "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

nah , I would pretty much have to agree with the thread poster. I can't see The Big state of texas being that much different then the Wide open of montana, bunch a brainwashed hillbilly rednecks. When I visit the and extend a civility such s thank you I am lucky to get a huh with my blank stare. Y'all seem happiest with a budweiser in one hand and your gun in the other. What a bunch of egocentric arrested development cases. And don't even get me started on "american liberals"

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Thank you. 2nd line Thank you

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hate is overrated. Maybe you should try to understand why Americans think the way they do. That is truth. Hate is ignorance. Peace.. from an American
edit on 25-3-2012 by ProfATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I for one have always been fond of Australia and Australians and I am an American, so I don't know why you lump us all together. My uncle was stationed there in WW2 from America, loved it, stayed on, raised a family, and so on. Grouping all people of any one country as all alike is foolish and short sighted thinking.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Most is not all. Detail your aggravation, or have it be banished to history. How are we to learn?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join