It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick off all your arrogance! Particularly of the Americans.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That is nice that you are sick of all of our American arrogance...this is after all an AMERICAN WEBSITE!

Our culture is what it is, and I do not excuse nor apologize for what we do as AMERICANS.

btw....Daas I saw the setup with the other two AMERICAN HATER FORUMS and it was a very SLOPPY execution.

tisk...tisk

A blind man on the dark side of the moon could see this setup coming!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Why is it such a bad thing for people of any country thinking that their country is the best?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I've lost count of the number of comments being disparaging toward Americans. Everyone hates us; we get it.

Why not stop the finger-pointing blame-game and accept that everyone has flaws? The sooner we stop accusing, the sooner we can start fixing.

Besides, isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Why is it such a bad thing for people of any country thinking that their country is the best?

I remember a friend of mine saying that America is precocious.

Honestly, I can't really argue with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I guess Aussies can say their counry is great without suffering remarks.
So can Brits.
Canadians.
The french.
Swedes.
Russians.
Mexicans.
Spanyards.
Japanese.

But the US?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

good day mate, throw anatha shrimp on the barbie

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

That is nice that you are sick of all of our American arrogance...this is after all an AMERICAN WEBSITE!

Nah, the founder of A.T.S is English. If we're going on roots then this is an English website. What yeh got to say about that then?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

did u need a tissue brother

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm gonna take a guess, aren't there more Americans visiting this site than anyone else? I'm pretty sure the number of Australian members on this site wont even come close to the number of Americans. To you it might seem like there are "so many" arrogant Americans, because there probably are a lot of arrogant Americans on this site, but please, use some basic knowledge before making statements and creating threads like this.. Out of my "guestimated" 150,000 American members, there are probably a "guestimated" 10,000 that express the views regarding what you mentioned.

Now who's ignorant? I'll let you figure that out.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a lifetime of ego stroking is what makes us americans arrogant so by now it's encoded in out dna. as for respect for australia, personally i have the utmost respect for you i'd absolute love to visit i believe it's part of the cradle of humanity so it should demand respect. anyway the "might makes right" phenomena will always be part of us untill, like rome, we fall. so give it time maybe you guy's are up next.?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Don't bother...I tried to tell him/her this on the other "I hate Americans"....this person is just hell bent on his/her hate. Sad really, because the American people I know don't hate Australia.....the blame should be on the government, not all Americans. Now....I'm out of here. I tried.

I do not hate Americans, and frankly, i am sick of Americans accusing me of being racist, when i only give back what they give me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital

Originally posted by maestromason

Nah, the founder of A.T.S is English. If we're going on roots then this is an English website. What yeh got to say about that then?

Touché!

If you want to split hairs then...

AboveTopSecret.com is hosted on an AMERICAN SEVER by an AMERICAN COMPANY on AMERICAN SOIL thus making it an AMERICAN WEBSITE(like I previously stated) founded by an ENGLISHMAN(due respect & proper acknowledgement of founder!)

Domain Name: abovetopsecret.com
Updated: 1 second ago - Refresh

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com...
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Expiration Date: 2015-05-19
Creation Date: 1997-05-18
Last Update Date: 2007-04-22

en.wikipedia.org...

(...maestromason swiftly delivers the coup de grâce via the heart to Orbital thus ending the match!)

Nice one!

....no AMERICAN ARROGANCE
was used in the making of this factual statement...JUST AMERICAN PRIDE...YEEEHAAAW!....ATS # YEAH!!!!!!

edit on 25-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorsebeacon
The average American doesn't appreciate your anti semitism. Its people like you that allowed the holocaust to happen. You make me sick. The whole world was in denial the Jews were being killed and you would fit right in. Do you understand that Israel has made many attempts to have peace in the Gaza strip and that the Palestinians turn down the deal every time because they want all of Israel? Read about what led up to the war in 196
. Palestine attacked Israel rather than except the treaty. Now people like you are mad because after being attacked the Jews decided the deal was off. You disgust me with your huge bowl of ignorance soup. You can't just assume everything America is involved in is shady. Its our financial market that is screwed and controlled by greed. We stand behind Israel because they have morals. Go join Hamas you freak.

I would turn down he deal to, if Israel was slaughtering my people.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

good day mate, throw anatha shrimp on the barbie

That is one stereotypical comment that is bever used in Aus.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Cultural degradation is just one more device a nation uses to forget how many problems it has at home.

It's funny really. Condescension serves as a numbing agent in the mind of Homo Sapiens. It really makes me wonder how we (as a species) have managed to start only two world wars...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jealousy is a mother trucker... isn't it. I have traveled all over the world, and for all of the anti-American talk that I have heard, which has been a lot, the world sure seems to want to be like us. Our music, movies, sports, hobbies, food, automobiles, cigarettes, soft drinks, fast food restaurants, corporations, technology, etc... are all over the world, and all of you America haters sure don't mind partaking in it. You do realize that this(ATS) is a American based website, so I'm sure that it should come as no surprise that the vast majority of topics discussed here are centered around America. Think about all of that as you surf the internet, using technology that was invented where? In America.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Jealousy is a mother trucker... isn't it. I have traveled all over the world, and for all of the anti-American talk that I have heard, which has been a lot, the world sure seems to want to be like us. Our music, movies, sports, hobbies, food, automobiles, cigarettes, soft drinks, fast food restaurants, corporations, technology, etc... are all over the world, and all of you America haters sure don't mind partaking in it. You do realize that this(ATS) is a American based website, so I'm sure that it should come as no surprise that the vast majority of topics discussed here are centered around America. Think about all of that as you surf the internet, using technology that was invented where? In America.

Another display of American arrogance.

Your music was good, not anymore
Your movies are alright,
Your sports are crap, personally, Muay Thai is the way to go.
Hobbies...meh
Automobiles...Haha, Europe has better vehicles.
Cigarettes, Don't smoke, even if i did, no thanks
Soft drinks, don't really care.
corporations, not bad
Tech, obviously helpful.

I do not hate America, i have said it here and numerous other threads, and somehow, people have a conceived view of me, of being a racist arsehole.

I understand that most threads are centred around America, i am not complaining about that, only at the disrespect towards Australians in Aussie based threads.
edit on 25-3-2012 by daaskapital because: sp eta

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Starchild23

I guess Aussies can say their counry is great without suffering remarks.
So can Brits.
Canadians.
The french.
Swedes.
Russians.
Mexicans.
Spanyards.
Japanese.

But the US?

It's amusing to see all of the whining, and then when SHTF, all of these countries will swarm to America for help.

Why? Because we do, indeed, have our heads up our butts. But we also have enough bombs to level the entire world.

Not that this is really a good thing...but seriously, there's a reason we're a superpower.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Your movies are alright,
Your SPORTS are crap, personally, Muay Thai is the way to go.
Hobbies...meh
corporations, not bad
Tech, obviously helpful.

I do not hate America, i have said it here and numerous other threads, and somehow, people have a conceived view of me, of being a racist arsehole.

I understand that most threads are centred around America, i am not complaining about that, only at the disrespect towards Australians in Aussie based threads.

OH NO! You went there!

I am a MIDWESTERN AND AS I TYPE THIS I AM WATCHING MY BELOVED CLEVELAND CAVALIERS PLAY AT HOME!

We are a SPORTS POWERHOUSE WTF ARE YOU ON?

HERESY IS WHAT THIS IS!

as for the rest of your intended offensive blabber I say...'

STOP SMOKING THE CRACK!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Your movies are alright,
Your sports are crap, personally, Muay Thai is the way to go.
Hobbies...meh
corporations, not bad
Tech, obviously helpful.

Has it occurred to you that you display your own arrogance in believing that we are all the same?

I have Australian friends. I insult them all the time. They insult me back. We get along great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join