It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavalier

Originally posted by Cavalier

Originally posted by drock905
reply to post by popsmayhem

Can you show me any evidence that Zimmerman was " getting his face beat in"? Not sure when his mugshot was taken in your avatar but he doesn't look like he was in a fight.
edit on 25-3-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

That mugshot is from 2005. Just another way to show you about the media bias.

Official police reports say that Zimmerman's nose was bloodied, he had wet grass stains on his lower back, and the back of his head was bloodied. Of course, this all took place about a month ago, so no scarring remains.

Eye witness reports say that they saw Martin on top of Zimmerman.

With that said, it is easy to see why Zimmerman pulled the trigger. He was getting beat and thought his life was in danger; you can even hear Zimmerman yelling for help in some 911 audio tapes. The killing wasn't planned out etc, like the media has you to believe -- Zimmerman panicked and shot. Not the best choices, but Martin certainly wasn't an defenseless child, like the Paulbot above seems to think.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

I know at 38 years old 6'0 and 225 lbs having lifted weights most my life, a 140 lb unarmed teenager would not make me have to shoot them in a fist fight. If you are gonna be a wanna be cop, bouncer, security guard at least have the motivation to get yourself in shape enough to be able to defend yourself from a skinny kid.

And Im inclined to believe he tried to detain Martin. Either way had his fat ass not followed and just waited for cops none of this would have happened. If Martin did attack first maybe he felt threatened that a older, bigger, armed person was following him and approaching him for no reason. So in essence he is responsible for the kids death either way.

Anyone who can justify shooting a unarmed 140 lb boy who has no weapon and didn't do anything but walk through a neighborhood is a coward along with Zimmerman.

No wonder this Zimmerman couldn't become a real cop. He is a Bitch plain and simple.

And if thats what anyone here looks up to or (defends) it speaks volumes about what they are too.

(nicest way i can say it without getting a warning hopefully)
edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

Originally posted by thesynyster32
#ing ignorant, look at the other side of the argument before you speak. the mother#er was a racist neighborhood watch asshole.

Actually he was a self appointed captain of an unregistered neighborhood watch program. He had absolutely no authority to question, harass or detain anyone.

It's about time someone pointed this out. This guy shouldn't have even been allowed to carry a firearm with his criminal history. He went looking for trouble and he found it.

I have a son who just turned 18 yesterday. If this would have happened to him, the police would have a second "self-defense" case to deal with.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wonder why this story isn't considered a hate crime or on msm very much? Guess the Iraqi American voting pool isn't very important and the fact she wasn't killed with a firearm maybe?

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Travyon Martin never existed, so anything they say about him in the media is a lie. How hard would it be to hire fake African American actors to cry and mourn on live television?

If i were to go shoot an unarmed child today, would Obama be talking about it within a week?

Chances are no. T.Martin is just a ploy and EVERYONE is falling for it. Comments on CNN are hilarious!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

You bigots sure love your hearsay except when it is used against you.

He chased an unarmed kid down with a gun. He is a murderer.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

15 years ago I would have said you're nuts, the way things are today you may be on to something here. Our media and society is so large that there is really no way of knowing what is true and what is manipulated.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by rebellender

Both are, and so are you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

REMINDER!!

While this may be a heated topic, the TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE still apply!

You may NOT call other member names and you may NOT use profanity! You may discuss the topic and the topic only.

If you violate the T&C your post will be actioned by staff and you could face a posting ban.

Stick to the topic ONLY!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

your BOY was 17 6'3" and 170lbs

why is there so much emotion from your post?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

You bigots sure love your hearsay except when it is used against you.

He chased an unarmed kid down with a gun. He is a murderer.

right now it is not questioned that Zimmerman took Martins life...
was it murder?
Even with Presidential influence Zimmerman hasn't been charged.

Bigot? look who is saying that word.

edit on 25-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I read your entire source OP, and from all it says, he was a fine young man. I would be proud to have a son like him and heartbroken to lose him.

Trilling the "r" in his friends name was just something kids do to play with each other. According to your source they just shared that to show his humorous side.

Your subject title is 100% misleading. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to mislead others.

This whole smear job is bs and I think it falls in the HOAX catagory or just should be deleted. I hope a moderator looks at this. Way to define ignorance.

edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I thought his dad worked there not lived there. Its a gated community not a neighborhood your supposed to be walking around in the middle of the night if you dont live there.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Build up to a racial powder keg?

Justification for stronger control over fire-arms?

I really don't know why the president had to say anything about it.

Exactly; why does this president feel the need to pipe in on these issues? It does absolutely no good for him to open his yap. White folks are killed by blacks everyday; we just don't hear about it. Here's a clue for the rest of the world; every time a black person dies, it doesn't have to be about race. It's really pathetic but we actually have a race-baiter for a president. I've never seen anybody so unfit to be president. He makes Bush look like the president of the Mensa Society.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
I thought his dad worked there not lived there. Its a gated community not a neighborhood your supposed to be walking around in the middle of the night if you dont live there.

Yup.... It's perfectly justified to hand out death sentences for walking through gated communities at night.

/sarcasm

His father's fiancee lived there. He had every right to be there.

*sighs.... rolls eyes.... pukes*

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
People sure are desperate to discredit this poor kid...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
People sure are desperate to discredit this poor kid...

so young and cute and presidential even ....Obama could have been his father had he had a decent chance at life
edit on 25-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

So what if he tried to detain the Trayvon Martin? Does it mean the kid can just beat the crap out of him? The picture is unclear of what Mr Martin actually is....is he a nice kid or does he look like a gangster? Why couldn't Martin just wait for the police to arrive?

The rest of your post is just internet warrior trash....and take that whatever way you want.

(and you can be sure if I lived in a gated community, I would like the people in the community to detain individuals who look like they are up to no good - and if you don't like that, then don't live in a gated community)

Originally posted by axslinger

Originally posted by satron
Build up to a racial powder keg?

Justification for stronger control over fire-arms?

I really don't know why the president had to say anything about it.

Exactly; why does this president feel the need to pipe in on these issues? It does absolutely no good for him to open his yap. White folks are killed by blacks everyday; we just don't hear about it. Here's a clue for the rest of the world; every time a black person dies, it doesn't have to be about race. It's really pathetic but we actually have a race-baiter for a president. I've never seen anybody so unfit to be president. He makes Bush look like the president of the Mensa Society.

What do you think he is going to run with in the upcoming election. How well the economy is improving? (and if you actually think it is then I have some farmland on Atlantis to sell you) Just take a look at the Obama supporters on here, if you mention something negative about him - they always play the race card.
edit on 25-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's cool guys, trayvon probably would have ended up in jail or dead anyways.

and why are people ignoring the fact that zimmerman was spanish, not white? guess it helps peoples racist logic if the so called aggressor is a big bad white man with a gun, poor little trayvon would never attack sombody right?

do you people really think trayvon attacked a dude with a gun while it was pointed at him? i really doubt it since everyone without training or experience would turn tail and get away from there, which makes me think that zimmerman did not brandish his gun to intimidate, but in self defense while he was on his back getting beaten.

and obama putting his 2 cents in is obvious that hes just trying to get back votes from the black community by siding with the innocent teenager who died because of no fault of his own
edit on 25-3-2012 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

does anyone else remember that crap a while ago when a cop arrested some black professor because someone reported him as breaking into his own house? yeah the cop was wrong in that situation but obama still gave his opinion for no other reason then the guy was black and the cop was white.

OBVIOUSLY trying to garner votes from the black community with these stunts because his policies sure dont help them

edit on 25-3-2012 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm 40, shorter than both Zimmerman and Martin, but I weigh more than most NCAA and NBA basketball players, NFL wide receivers, defensive backs, mixed martial artists, pro boxers, etc.. I would wager most of them could kick my butt on any given day.

Weight and age mean nothing. Written perception means everything.

Words like "boy", "skinny", "unarmed", "skittles", and then the opposite "vigilante", "self-proclaimed watchman", "white", "racist", are painting the picture for small-minded armchair jurors across the world. Those words are the only facts people are basing their verdicts on. Never mind the actual facts that led trained (not all white) police officers to not take Zimmerman into custody; they obviously don't know as much as we, the jury-at-large do.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

It's cool guys, trayvon probably would have ended up in jail or dead anyways.

Oh really? You and some other folks didn't read the OP's source that said what a fine kid he was. You only read the OP's # stirring spin, bought it and added your 2 cents.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join