It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

TextSeriously? The kid got murdered. MURDERED. Who cares if he was a punk, he got murdered. Zimmerman needs to go to jail.

Text

Are you the judge? Sounds to me like you have already convicted this Zimmerman. My mother was a white woman of 93 years old and was beaten to death by four young blacks. From that day on I carried and will carry till the day I die. Save your hatred cause it is not wanted in this country. You spiel your hatred without even giving Zimmerman a fair trial. Is that what this nation is all about? Your kind is the problem in this country. Zimmerman had a background check and was licensed to carry. He has eye witness that he was attacked and shot in self defense. I would do the same and guys with your attitude can either wake up and smell the roses or go the way the hood went. Political correctness is on the way out and I hope it starts with the white house.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Zimmerman supporters are basically saying anyone can get a gun and PLAY COP!!

I can get my .40 sit on my front porch and ANYONE I see walking through my neighborhood I do not recognize
I can follow them go up to them and harass them. So you wouldn't be mad if your GF/wife/teenage son was jogging in my neighborhood and i did this!? RIGHT? RIGHT? There was lawn furniture stolen in my neighborhood a few weeks back, so im justified right?

So if i see some chick jogging through my neighborhood in the evening with headphones that I do not recognize I can go up to her and stop her and ask her what the hell are you doing in my neighborhood I dont recognize you!!

Is that what this nation is all about?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedRebel5
FISRST LET ME SAY YES I AM BLACK...AND AN AMERICAN! I ALONG WITH OTHERS IN OUR COMMUNITY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO EVEN FATHEM WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG FOR JUSTICE TO BE SERVED! Now if this situation was the other way around Travon would have been thrown UNDER jail not just in it! I tell you what... #JUSTICEFORTRAVON is all we want! And if its not served soon...I'm afraid some will act on behalf of the justice system and take into there own hands! I know some that went from "justice for travon" to "mask up for travon." And quite frankly I'm about to put my mask on my damn self! WE WANT JUSTICE

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
AN INNOCENT MAN!!

Stop this hang whitey rhetoric!
i really do not care if treyvon taunted a Columbian friend
all i care about is justice for zimmerman
edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Agree regardless of all the what was said..etc..

A) Treyvon was profiled and stalked by someone he did not know
B) The police were already in route, George should have stopped following
C) Gearge gets out of his car to confront a confused Treyvon who does not know what is happening
D) George uses a gun on a teenager and that is equal or fair use of force, he had 50+lbs on Treyvon.

Listen I support stand your ground, I carry a weapon everyday but look at this situation from different angles...in my opinion Treyvon (if had a gun) would be the one justified here to kill not the other way around.

George seems like the type of wanna be military or cop individual that failed a the physical or some aspect of becoming a cop so he sees authority in being the block captain, his job is to scout and call the police not to engage unless someone else is being hurt. A teenager walking is no threat.

Again even if a teenager that weighed 50++ or more pounds LESS than me was punching me that would not give me the right to shoot him unless he had a knife or some other deadly weapon.

Sniper

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

You hit the nail on the head!
Getting the Black vote and the vote from guilty white idiots who might have said the "N" word in he past and are making up for it by sucking Obama's c... well you know!
I know Obama's re-election manager spun this the right way, heck he might of even had TPTB call down to Florida to MAKE SURE Zimmerman wasn't charged just to start trouble so Obama could have a free bit of advertisement and get voting points. Most Presidents would just call and say "I'm sorry for your loss" but Obama is making sure to call Trayvon his "Son" for Political points and he'll get them.
I call "Shannagens"!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Risqman

Being a white person that thinks justice hasn't been served in Trayvon Martin's killing does not equate to "white guilt". That is something that people who feel racism is perfectly normal toss around to label as if it's abnormal to see someone as a person before seeing someone's color of skin. I have nothing to feel guilty for. I don't apologize for white racists with things like "I'm sorry that some of my kind treats others badly" because they are not my kind, they don't represent me. I represent me and I will call out racism if I see it because that is part of who I am.

I don't KNOW that there was racist motivations behind Martin's death, I don't KNOW if there was racial motivations behind the police investigation, I FEEL like the investigation wasn't done properly, I FEEL like there MIGHT have been some profiling or racist reasoning, so I WILL speak up about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Why are you LYING!!!!!?

The article is about his friends remembering him as a fun kid who they liked, yet you're twisting it around to play to some agenda you have.

Since you're ignoring it there has to be a reason. What's your reasoning?

I'm getting so sick of people like you on this board.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What I find most disturbing about this topic is that very few have taken their racial blinders off long enough to see the ream facts and issues at hand. Those being the fact that Zimmerman is not a law enforcement officer, had no legal right to approach or attempt to apprehend Martin and by doing so actually committed battery on Martin by doing so under FL law.

Put aside the ignorant racial arguments because those of you engaging in them are simply doing what TPTB want. You are too busy fighting over the race issue to see that this is just another example of the Police State that we live in. If the police were concerned about the law then they wouldn't have a civilian out playing cop. What's wrong, they don't have enough actual tyranny enforcement officers on the force so they have to empower some wanna be testosterone addict to further push their oppressive agenda.

I can tell you this much, had I been walking where Martin was and Zimmerman would have approached me like he did Martin, the moment I say "Citizens Patrol" on the side of his car I would have told him to get @#%@e and god forbid he would have put his hands on me or pulled his gun. I would have took it from him and pistol whipped him with it and waited for real cops to show up. Then I would have pushed for assualt and battery charges to be brought up on him.

Do I say this because I am an anarchist or support lawlessness? No I say this because I believe in the law of our Bill of Rights. This is America that we live in, you know the whole "Land of the free......". Well we will not be free long, not if you can not even walk down the street without being suspect and consequently killed and the murderer walk because he is either a.cop or in with them. This is what people need to start seeing, look past the divide that our government keeps putting between us, they want us to focus on that divide so we will be too busy inter-fighting to unite against the atrocious crimes they are committing against us as a society.

The real tragedy here isn't black on white violence, its government on citizen violence.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Teenagers never joke around like this. They never engage in innocent fun of this kind, do they? If this is the best you can do, why did you bother?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh my science could we please stop with these racially charged threads about trayvon and zimmerman? Fact is zimmerman followed and killed someone with no justification all this other stuff is just extra.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
In my opinion, from whats been said by the media I have seen Zimmerman was at fault for pursuing the kid. Security guards/ neighborhood watch is supposed to "observe and report", not engage. He should have followed in his car from a distance until the police responded. He is not a police officer. Now this is just my opinion from what I have seen and read on the news. The problem is, regardless of how I feel personally, that the media has absolutely screwed the legal systems ability to conduct a fair trial if this guy is eventually charged with something.. Guilty or not guilty, how is it possible for them to find a jury that hasn't heard about this? Everyone has an opinion on this already. I mean the President commented on this already, which I find to be inexcusable. I'm personally getting tired of these media hungry/Hollywood wanna-be President's we've been having. Without the ability to conduct a fair trial this case and this country are going to get screwed harder than they already are.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No you racist folks are reaching again trying to make certain facts suite your theory on this shooting by leaving out specific quotes.....

In this instance a poster has already pointed out that the quote continues where the OP left off that,

"Brian Paz would respond to Trayvon by laughing"

In other words they were friends. You people looking to make a man who shot an unarmed boy after following him and pursuing him, and then calling it self defense are really despicable individuals. The only reason for this conversation to continue is that the majority of you have a racial agenda, but are trying to say it is others who are racially charging the issue...

I am disgusted by many's behaviour here on this forum, and you are showing your true colors...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by RedRebel5
FISRST LET ME SAY YES I AM BLACK...AND AN AMERICAN! I ALONG WITH OTHERS IN OUR COMMUNITY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO EVEN FATHEM WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG FOR JUSTICE TO BE SERVED! Now if this situation was the other way around Travon would have been thrown UNDER jail not just in it! I tell you what... #JUSTICEFORTRAVON is all we want! And if its not served soon...I'm afraid some will act on behalf of the justice system and take into there own hands! I know some that went from "justice for travon" to "mask up for travon." And quite frankly I'm about to put my mask on my damn self! WE WANT JUSTICE

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
AN INNOCENT MAN!!

Stop this hang whitey rhetoric!
i really do not care if treyvon taunted a Columbian friend
all i care about is justice for zimmerman
edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Once again pops you are showing this is a racial issue to you and the folks like you...

Anyone ever stop and think that yes these media campaigns are to increase racial prejudices, but not for the black folks to start rioting like the majority holding that belief feel. But rather that back country (and even city dwelling) redneck cracker racists to jump on a bandwagon together and go on a lynching spree....

Nowhere did the person you respond to pops say anything about hanging whitey.....and should I remind you that zimmerman IS HISPANIC! NOT WHITE

How ignorant can you be to continue to twist facts to suite you racial war idea that this country is heading twoards.

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU STOKING THE RACIAL FIRES IF THERE ARE ANY!

I am white, I DO NOT STAND WITH YOU AND YOUR CAUSE.

Zimmerman shot an innocent boy who was attempting to flee an adult man stalking him, he (Taryvon) screams for help multiple times before being shot to death by the overzealous POS Zimmerman...case closed...

No racial war propaghanda except for the white people picking up this cause (again of a hispanic man) claiming him to be white, so that an argument can occur where it is being said that it is racist to think zimmerman had no reason to shoot this black kid.....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker
Zimmerman shot an innocent boy who was attempting to flee an adult man stalking him, he (Taryvon) screams for help multiple times before being shot to death by the overzealous POS Zimmerman...case closed...
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

If you knew what you were talking about
and quit believing all the BS you would know
it is zimmerman who is screaming on the tape
for help while treyvon was beating his face in..
Did you not read the thread, the smoking gun?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.
A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

WAS YOU THERE? NO

This eye witness was and that is not hearsay
what you are believing is what the MSM is feeding you
racially charged bs about a white on black crime..

get your facts straight, then
prove to me that zimmerman did not act in self defense..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

I am just curious but who is promoting the kind of racial hate, not popsmeyham

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Both are, and so are you.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Child Killer, I see nothing about racial hate. Your fat man role model is a child killer as far as im concerned.

Until some evidence comes forth the boy had a gun, knife, bat etc something deadly it will stay that way IMO
edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Can you show me any evidence that Zimmerman was " getting his face beat in"? Not sure when his mugshot was taken in your avatar but he doesn't look like he was in a fight.
edit on 25-3-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Can you show me any evidence that Zimmerman was " getting his face beat in"? Not sure when his mugshot was taken in your avatar but he doesn't look like he was in a fight.
edit on 25-3-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

That mugshot is from 2005. Just another way to show you about the media bias.

Official police reports say that Zimmerman's nose was bloodied, he had wet grass stains on his lower back, and the back of his head was bloodied. Of course, this all took place about a month ago, so no scarring remains.

Eye witness reports say that they saw Martin on top of Zimmerman.

With that said, it is easy to see why Zimmerman pulled the trigger. He was getting beat and thought his life was in danger; you can even hear Zimmerman yelling for help in some 911 audio tapes. The killing wasn't planned out etc, like the media has you to believe -- Zimmerman panicked and shot. Not the best choices, but Martin certainly wasn't an defenseless child, like the Paulbot above seems to think.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Your so naive, if a man has fists and a man has a gun, doesn't matter if said person with fists beats on said person with gun... unless it's to the point of NEAR death. So in the case of trayvon and how zimmerman looked after the incident clearly zimmerman was not in threat of losing his life, therefor use of his gun equals MURDER. By the way take a couple english classes too your grammar is awful.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join