It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by popsmayhem

Your so naive, if a man has fists and a man has a gun, doesn't matter if said person with fists beats on said person with gun... unless it's to the point of NEAR death. So in the case of trayvon and how zimmerman looked after the incident clearly zimmerman was not in threat of losing his life, therefor use of his gun equals MURDER. By the way take a couple english classes too your grammar is awful.

your=possession.

you're=conjunction of you + are.

Improper use of periods, commas, and capitalization.

..take a couple english classes too your grammar is awful.=run-on sentence with missing of

What was that you mentioned about english classes? Pot to kettle.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
SHOOTING somone who is attacking you
IS SELF DEFENSE NOT MURDER

IFTreyvon attacked zimmerman first
it is not murder.

You forgot to put "if" in there so I did it for you...

and IF Zimmer tried to detain him it is considered battery once he puts a hand on him, and any threats can be considered assult... which would also give the kid the right to defend himself.

So "IF" you were there, which you were not, then you could say who attacked who first. Considering the kid had NO reason to harm Zimmer before he approached him, I would say Zimmer had to do something to startle the kid.

Now I will admit that I do not know all the details, but neither does anyone else on here, BUT the kid would of just kept walking if Zimmer would not of tried to confront him. Which he was told not to do, but did anyways... btw how do we know Zimmer told the kid who he was, why he was concerned, and approached the kid in a friendly manner? From what the evidence shows of his past, this guy could of very well ran up on the kid waving his gun telling him to stop.

IMO too many "ifs" and not enough facts...

When you are friends with someone you tend to take more from them and their attitude... I see nothing that labeled this kid, or Zimmer as a racist... that you can blame that on the MSM and NAACP that loves to stick their noses in everything that mentions a black person...

MLK Jr must be shaking his head and wondering why nobody understood his message he was trying to send...

Such a shame...

edit on 29-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Destinyone

Which is why making fun of kids mother was extremely poor character. Doesn't sound like a hero to me. More like a #head child with zero respect for anyone but his father!

For all of you trying to argue the vailidity of the murder, please stop until you have actual testimony from someone that was there. It's never okay to murder someone imo, but the law may find George Zimmerman to be innocent. This kid certainly isn't perfect, which is my point. Condeming one person without proof is WRONG. I'm bringing a detail to your attention that was overlooked.

This detail begs the question, how far would that disrespect go?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

But this is a child making a funny comment to his friend, and his friend laughed.

I would cringe at the realization that I was about to be judged for some idiotic thing I said when I was fifteen. And I was a nice kid, but like all kids, was prone to bouts of unimaginable stupidity.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tankerpilot

How bout you actually answer questions on topic, funny how you like to talk online. I live in new bedford massachusetts you ever in town let me know, so you can talk about my bad grammar and I'll show you what your lacking in ways of men, like how to defend yourself. Don't be shy now come on by.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Build up to a racial powder keg?

Justification for stronger control over fire-arms?

I really don't know why the president had to say anything about it.

Because he wanted to turn off independent voters

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join