It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

The president shouldnt have said a word. Racial crap stirring idiot. Even if Zimmerman were guilty having the freaking president condemn him guarantees he could never be convicted. No fair trial. Wasnt Obama a lawyer?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This case is getting on my last nerve.

Just had someone post on facebook that they would unfriend anyone over this case that didn't agree with them.

I'm the public. I don't have the evidence, the testimonies - nothing. Why's this case being used to race bait and divide? Why's it being tried in the court of public opinion?

Why - WHY - is it so darn political?
Why are people - everyday people - trying to use it as a wedge to manipulate their OWN friendships with?

WTH?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Just had someone post on facebook that they would unfriend anyone over this case that didn't agree with them.

I'm the public. I don't have the evidence, the testimonies - nothing. Why's this case being used to race bait and divide? Why's it being tried in the court of public opinion?

Why are people - everyday people - trying to use it as a wedge to manipulate their OWN friendships with?

WTH?

Same reason the MSM, the obama admin, lawyers,
al sharpton, the naacp, all want to use this tragic
event to bolster there careers.. Treyvons family lawyer
sees the $$$$$$$ signs now too
They would like to start race riots and race wars
and the media attack machine is fueling the fire
along with mr. O playing magician slight of hand
*look over here while we do something over there*.
Now people have this hang whitey mentality
because they are making this out to be some
social injustice against a black person..
it is all a dog and pony show..

edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by hadriana

WTH?

Same reason the MSM, the obama admin, lawyers,
al sharpton, the naacp, all want to use this tragic
event to bolster there careers.. Treyvons family lawyer
sees the $$$$$$$ signs now too
They would like to start race riots and race wars
and the media attack machine is fueling the fire
along with mr. O playing magician slight of hand
*look over here while we do something over there*.
Now people have this hang whitey mentality
because they are making this out to be some
social injustice against a black person..
it is all a dog and pony show..

edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

The OP spinning this thread into one big lie doesn't help at all. His wisdom totally contradicted his source information. I guess OP derived some sick pleasure in aiding people to make erroneous opinions about a nice kid.

"There's no way I can believe that, because he's not a confrontational kid," said Jerome Horton, who was one of Martin's former football coaches and knew him since he was about 5. "It just wouldn't happen. That's just not that kid."

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Nice kid was a drug dealer. The tattoos the gold teeth the twitter account No Limit N-word the racial slurs the assault on a bus driver being suspended from school. NICE KID?
edit on 25-3-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by ker2010

So what if he tried to detain the Trayvon Martin? Does it mean the kid can just beat the crap out of him? The picture is unclear of what Mr Martin actually is....is he a nice kid or does he look like a gangster? Why couldn't Martin just wait for the police to arrive?

Take into account that he was stalked by a guy with a gun. He may have tried to disarm him and failed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

He was followed by a man with a concealed handgun. He lay in wait, then attacked Zimmerman. Why did ittakea scared high school athlete so long to get home? His fathers house was acouple hundred yards from the convenience store.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Lol you all can't be serious. The 17 year old who was a star athlete, honor student and a child who never had a criminal background is the one at fault. The boy who was shot and murdered in cold blood is at fault. Lol you devil's are something else.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Nice kid was a drug dealer. The tattoos the gold teeth the twitter account No Limit N-word the racial slurs the assault on a bus driver being suspended from school. NICE KID?

You have made judgments from facts you garnered from MSM, or did you know him personally? There are grieving parents whose son had a dream to be a pilot. In my above post (from source article, you might want to read) his former coach that knew him from age 5 said he was not confrontational and wouldn't have done this.
You believe what you want. He is dead, people are angry because his killer was not charged. Gasoline is being poured on this story to fuel racism. You posted your dirt on a thread the OP made sourced on an article about his merits, that quotes one sentence he twisted and BOLD FACED LIED ABOUT in the thread title.

"Brrrrian!" he would call out, rolling his r's as is done in Spanish, whenever 16-year-old Brian Paz got a phone call from his Colombian mother, the friend recalled.

"I'd just burst out laughing," Paz said.

edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ok kiddo where did you get your info? Did YOU know him? I actually dug a bit. This nice kid sure seems like a dirt bag when you get into the twitter account or facebook page.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Do tell what you found on Facebook & Twiiter.
Cut and Paste will do.

Might as well post it on this thread based on a lie

edit on 3/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Has anyone analyzed Zimmerman's past yet? Just curious... maybe he had a gun fetish, watched a lot of movies about self righteous vigilantes? What was his past like? Has he killed before (presumably in war, but your first kill makes the second easier, as I was told once by a Vietnam Vet).

I am not making assumptions here, just making a point... the whole focus of this entire thing seems to be around Zimmerman's current state of living, and Martin's past. Is there anything about Zimmerman, or is this thing really that lopsided? This just stinks of Matthew Shepard-esque tinkering. (he wasn't killed because he was gay, that was his parent's attempt to save face. He was killed because he owed money for meth, wanted more, and threatened to rat the guys out if they didn't give him some. That was during a time when meth was a big thing in Laramie, and the DEA was busting everyone, so tensions were high, and well, meth... that's all I should have to say. Meth.)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

There's zero dirt on either, screen shots and post them if you're going to claim it.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I've been kind of holding my tongue on this one because I understand there are two sides to every story and the media has turned this into an absolute circus with both sides contradicting the other.

But this article sounds like it is REALLY grasping at straws. This is a very typical way that friends play with each other. Sounds like they're trying to trash Martin for something as innocent as ribbing a friend with good intentions.

Other than that, I can't make heads or tails of this saga because both media sides are using this story to every end they can.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Ugh Google it Im on the Nook and the bastard wont copy/paste.

K here is the best I can do. Google wagist was trayvon martin a drug dealer

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Those are some seriously huge leaps and condemning a kid for having a tattoo of his moms name and nana with hands formed in prayer wrapped in a rosary as proof of him being a thug? cmon.

ETA What the hell is wrong with you people?
edit on 25-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So now we have three Blacks enter the men's Dorm at Mississippi State, shoot and kill a student. Where's the Main Stream Media on this one?

Source

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

You leave out the twitter and drug dealing. What about the assault on the bus driver? The rampant use of the n word, the gold teeth. Ive got more and larger tattoos than thug boy but I had to be 18 to get them. How old was he?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Seems like a thorough investigation is being conducted in that tragedy.
Was there in Trayvon Martin's case?
Currently it doesn't seem so.
How many tragedies are you people going to exploit to try and make it seem like it's unreasonable to question Martin's?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Here's the link to the Wagist article. It way too long to copy & paste:

Was Trayvon Martin a drug dealer?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join