It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin according to friends taunted Columbian friend

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The only eye witness saw them on the ground...one on top of the other, he says Martin was on top...that in no way indicates who initiated the attack. Martin was dead face down on the ground, how'd that happen if he was shot in the chest?

If that is what happened, then obviously Zimmerman was on the bottom, and shot Trayvon in the chest. I don't think if you had someone in the arm bar where you were on top, and they were on the bottom faced down that you would need to use a gun if you had the ground fighting advantage.
edit on 25-3-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

If Zimmerman was on the bottom and shot Martin in the chest, why didn't Zimmerman have Martin's blood all over him? Why didn't the police take Zimmerman's clothes?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Has anyone analyzed Zimmerman's past yet? Just curious...

the whole focus of this entire thing seems to be around Zimmerman's current state of living, and Martin's past.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Depends on the size of the bullet. I haven't seen what kind of weapon calibre was used they just say a handgun. Well that doesn't say much. If you shot someone at close range with a hollow point .357 you would have blood all over you in a instant, smaller calibres might be different. Remember Trayvon was wearing a 'Hoodie' that maybe slowed down the blood coming from the wound.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Holy crap did I ever read your name wrong. Reallu needs to be spelled Earth Scum. Thiught the s was possesive and cant stop laughing.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Keltec pf9

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

9mm...I don't think if you shot someone at close range with a 9mm when someone is wearing a hoodie that the blood would get all over someone as quick.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The OP should be ashamed of him/her self for shamelessly twisting the article into something it is not. There is no mention at all of Martin "taunting" anyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

How bout why didn't the police send a Homicide officer? Why did they send a narcotics officer, which ironically enough didn't administer a drug or alcohol test on Zimmerman, which as far as I know is standard.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

How bout why didn't the police send a Homicide officer? Why did they send a narcotics officer, which ironically enough didn't administer a drug or alcohol test on Zimmerman, which as far as I know is standard.

Which is why I mentioned that in your other thread, Zimmerman is not the only one at fault here the Police Department is as well. Why they didn't do an actual crime scene investigation is beyond me. Failed standard procedures.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by ker2010

So what if he tried to detain the Trayvon Martin? Does it mean the kid can just beat the crap out of him? The picture is unclear of what Mr Martin actually is....is he a nice kid or does he look like a gangster? Why couldn't Martin just wait for the police to arrive?

The rest of your post is just internet warrior trash....and take that whatever way you want.

The guy is not a cop, Can I walk up to you and try to detain you for no reason !? You wouldn't have a problem with that?

Internet warrior trash? Nothing to do with a warrior, simply stating a fact than any average 28 y/o male needing a gun to stop that little 140 lb man, boy, whatever you wanna call him is weak and needs to turn in their man card. So you are scared of the little skinny guy in that pic? Does he make you wanna run to mommy and let her cuddle you and keep you safe from the big bad muscle bound 140 lb teeny? LOL Dont soil yourself buddy.

Are their any real men on this forum or just a bunch of spineless Justin Biebers?? Im really starting to wonder here.

Yes im here to defend a kid i do not know because he isnt alive to do it himself. Im here to defend him againist a growing sissified American male populace that thinks carrying a gun around makes them Clint Eastwood

edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Lol, yeah... I actually find it amusing when people read it that way. Nothing ill meant by this, but it shows what connections are made in a person's head. I view it not as someone has a dirty mind and it's showing, but more akin to hearing a fart joke and next thing you know you are giggling at nearly silent farts that you heard all the way across a grocery store.

But, back on topic, all I can really find is background on Martin, and not much of any analysis of Zimmerman. The best I could really find is: usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Martin was black, and Zimmerman's father is white and his mother is Hispanic.

In a separate interview Sunday, Oliver said that "I'm a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of color.''

"Is George a racist? The answer is no, absolutely not. He's not a racist," Sonner said about his client. "The incident that transpired is not racially motivated or a hate crime in any way. It was self-defense."

Sonner said he's spoken with several of Zimmerman's friends, including some who are African American. "They only have good things to say about him," Sonner said.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wish the guy he killed was white. The dumb media and president Obama have played the race card double standard so much its sad.. AND yes im sick of that!!

But im color blind here. I see a older male and a younger teenager and someone with a weapon and someone unarmed.

I could care less about the race crap. But thanks to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Obama people are starting to discuss race instead of the real issue!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by ker2010

So what if he tried to detain the Trayvon Martin? Does it mean the kid can just beat the crap out of him? The picture is unclear of what Mr Martin actually is....is he a nice kid or does he look like a gangster? Why couldn't Martin just wait for the police to arrive?

The rest of your post is just internet warrior trash....and take that whatever way you want.

The guy is not a cop, Can I walk up to you and try to detain you for no reason !? You wouldn't have a problem with that?

Internet warrior trash? Nothing to do with a warrior, simply stating a fact than any average 28 y/o male needing a gun to stop that little 140 lb man, boy, whatever you wanna call him is weak and needs to turn in their man card. So you are scared of the little skinny guy in that pic? Does he make you wanna run to mommy and let her cuddle you and keep you safe from the big bad muscle bound 140 lb teeny? LOL Dont soil yourself buddy.

Are their any real men on this forum or just a bunch of spineless Justin Biebers?? Im really starting to wonder here.

Yes im here to defend a kid i do not know because he isnt alive to do it himself. Im here to defend him againist a growing sissified American male populace that thinks carrying a gun around makes them Clint Eastwood

edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

If I lived in a gated community, and I thought you were up to no good, your damn straight I would detain you or at least notify the police. If I was the kid, and I knew I did nothing wrong, I would have told Zimmerman to call the cops then have fun when nothing comes of it. Then perhaps get Zimmerman kicked out of that community with his over the top antics.

As to your "is there any real men here" rhetoric - take a long walk on a short pier buddy. Not going to get dragged down that internet warrior who is alpha crap.

Must have burned some of your britches when Zimmerman wasn't white.

Originally posted by ker2010
I could care less about the race crap. But thanks to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Obama people are starting to discuss race instead of the real issue!

What, gun rights?
edit on 25-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Hmm I wonder who RP would support in this case.

I think the good DR would say as long as anyone isnt breaking any laws or trespassing on private property they have the right as a proud American to transport on foot anywhere they damn well please without a wanna be cop harassing them.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
when the value system of cultures belonging to all skin-colors is being degraded by corporate political control, breeding 'consumers' of all colors as soulless clones, what kind of loser debates skin-color issues here ad-infinum? so many different skin colors so lost in such a beautiful creative universe. sad son, sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by PsykoOps

He was followed by a man with a concealed handgun. He lay in wait, then attacked Zimmerman...

So says the guy who pulled the trigger... not unbiased source at all. Doesn't warrant an investigation.

reply to post by MidnightTide

You do not have any authority detain anyone gated community or not. If you do that you are committing an assault. If you commit an assault against someone they have the right to use whatever force needed to subdue yout.
edit on 26/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You do not have any authority detain anyone gated community or not. If you do that you are committing an assault. If you commit an assault against someone they have the right to use whatever force needed to subdue yout.
reply to post by PsykoOps

Not that there is any proof that Zimmerman attempted to detain Martin.

I understand that you are replying to a poster that stated that he would.
I just want it to remain clear that there is no indication that Zimmerman did.

He did question him, which is not illegal. Martin had no obligation to answer him, but no one is obligated to be polite.

edit on 26-3-2012 by butcherguy because: Added for clarity.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Agree 100%. We have no knowledge of what happened and only witness is the guy who pulled the trigger.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Detaining me without a badge isn't recommended.Neither is invading my home .But then I don't own a hoodie or leave my door unguarded or easy to enter.Sometimes you get what you ask for and standing on "my rights" can get you(or your body)at the center of some news report

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join