It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You can’t even shoot a burglar in the back who is running out of your house. What gave this man the right to shoot an unarmed person?
edit on 24-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What I am saying is when treyvon attacked zimmerman
first and zimmerman was screaming for help with
treyvon ontop of him beating his face in zimmerman
had no way of knowing if he had a guy or not in the situation
and had every right to use deadly force against the attacker treyvon
Have you seen and heard the eye witness who saw this all go
down? Was you there? No the witness was and the witness
has submitted a testimony, just due to the msm, obama, and the politcal
wheel being spun here your just finding out about the witness
who saw this all happen.

yes i believe the eye witness WHO WAS THERE
AND SAW zimmerman get attacked first over al the hearsay
he said she said BS and the crap the msm is spewing!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
You can’t even shoot a burglar in the back who is running out of your house. What gave this man the right to shoot an unarmed person?

Because treyvon attacked zimmerman first
that is what gave zimmerman the right
to shoot him..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Also yeah the MSM are rediculous in this too, you are right about not showing images of this kid being older and bigger, they are just trying to pull the race card, I agree with that. Makes my stomach turn, still dont take a way the fact the dude didn't have to follow him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
An armed man who followed, chased down, and confronted an unarmed kid ,who's only crime was walking at night, shot and killed that kid.

It's not self defense...it's murder.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This is no little boy, this is a 17 almost 18 year old man
who is 6'2 200 lbs. he towered over zimmerman.

Another lie you keep putting out. Martin was 6'0 140lbs. In most peoples eyes that is considered scrawny.

Stop drinking the koolaid they are selling
you bad for your health
Treyvon got aggitated over zimmerman
checking him out, when he got the first
chance to come out of the bush he was hiding
and attack zimmerman he did, struggle insued,
zimmerman screamed for help, zimmerman being
afraid for his life was forced to defend himself against
trayvon.

He hid and came out of a bush? Where did you get this from? Martin, after some time being followed, decided to confront his follower. This is not illegal. This is well within Martin's rights and something most people WOULD do. One lone witness says they fought. Another says there was no fight. Someone.. key word here... screamed and 15 seconds later Martin was dead with a 9mm bullet in his chest.

Treyvon picked the wrong guy to beat on..

Picked the wrong guy to beat on... right... Martin confronted what i'm sure he thought was a possible attacker. And he ended up dead for it. Zimmerman never identified himself to Martin. He just followed him and chased him around. If I was in Martins shoes I would think it was a mugger or attacker as well. And eventually I too would stand my ground.

Again read the OP. READ THE eye witness
testimony. THE ONLY THING NOT HEARSAY
in this whole debacle is the eye witness testimony he testified he saw
treyvon attack zimmerman

You keep quoting one single lone witness. Why not quote the other witnesses who say there was NO fight? How about the woman who owns the home where Martin was killed? She said there was no fight. But because one single witness comes forward and says they fought, somehow that is rock solid proof that this was justifiable homicide? You would make a piss poor detective.

What is the worst nonsense in all of this is the idiots crawling out of the wood work. Now that moron Jesse Jackson is coming out saying "blacks are under attack". They will spin this case out of control and no truth will ever be learned. While yes I do believe there were racial overtones to this case, I don't believe it was a flat out race driven murder. But now with Jesse, and Obama and I'm sure soon Sharpton coming out screaming "Blacks, Race, Racism"... this case is going to be buried under bull$hit.

edit on 24-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

He chased the kid down with a gun after he told the cops NOT to!!!!! Even if true, the kid was justified in protecting himself.

Are you even human? My God. Some of you will hold tighter to your bigotry than your children.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
An armed man who followed, chased down, and confronted an unarmed kid ,who's only crime was walking at night, shot and killed that kid.

SHOOTING somone who is attacking you
IS SELF DEFENSE NOT MURDER

Treyvon attacked zimmerman first
it is not murder. If treyvon would not have
attacked zimmerman, zimmerman would of never
to have had to of shot him

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Because treyvon attacked zimmerman first
that is what gave zimmerman the right
to shoot him..

NO, you do not have the "right" to shoot someone if they punch you...this isn't the wild west.

And this is why gun laws need to be stricter...morons like you and Zimmerman who will carry a gun just hoping for a chance to use it. He punched me...shoot him. He was threating me....shoot him. He looked suspicious...shoot him. He took my parking spot...shoot him.

As a society...we are not intelligent enough to be able to carry firearms. And the individuals that really really want to carry guns are definately not intelligent enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So you mean to tell me when i used to be a bouncer if someone hit me I could pull out our 38 we kept behind the bar and put them in the ground? LOL LMAO HAHAH No id be in prison for life right now.

Dude your a ,, let me shut up before i get a warning...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

And if Zimmerman never followed him, chased him and confronted him....none of this would have happened.

And no...I don't believe shooting an unarmed person is self defense.

Defend Zimmerman all you want...there always has to be someone who defends the moronic.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here is your "Good Kid" Trayvon, he was in Sanford with his father because he was expelled from school for 10days, his family says is because he was skipping school but that's BS, 10 days is the maximum days you can be expelled and has to be for something worse than skipping school.

What about Zimmerman's injuries and signs of struggle? did he stage all that? cmon.....

Zimmerman is innocent

Why the news dont show this picture of him and others like it on his facebook? they keep showing his "14-15 year old pictures"

img96.imageshack.us...

edit on Sat Mar 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

This is no little boy, this is a 17 almost 18 year old man who is 6'2 200 lbs. he towered over zimmerman. Stop drinking the koolaid they are selling you bad for your health Treyvon got aggitated over zimmerman checking him out, when he got the first chance to come out of the bush he was hiding and attack zimmerman he did, struggle insued, zimmerman screamed for help, zimmerman being afraid for his life was forced to defend himself against trayvon. Treyvon picked the wrong guy to beat on..

Okay, you keep inserting information you claim is fact, with increasing frequency, into your posts. Information that CANNOT be verified ANYWHERE, such as Trayvon was 6'2 200lbs, such as Trayvon jumped out of a bush and attacked Zimmerman...all to support your agenda, which is CRYSTAL clear. You are completely misleading people with these "facts" and your agenda.

Mods please, can you do something about this?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Defend Zimmerman all you want...there always has to be someone who defends the moronic.

Not only that, but have them as their avatar, like a hero.

What a tool

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

And where is the link to these pictures? I looked at his facebook even though it felt creepy as hell, just to combat this BS... there's nothing like this there.

ETA Not to mention, there is NOTHING wrong with that picture.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I keep having to reply to you because you seem to have no grasp on the truth.

A homicide may be considered justified if it is done to prevent a very serious crime, such as rape, armed robbery, manslaughter or murder. The assailant's intent to commit a serious crime must be clear at the time. A homicide performed out of vengeance, or retribution for action in the past, would generally not be considered justifiable.

What was Martin doing that makes this a justifiable homicide?

While the definitions vary from state to state, the general rule makes an important distinction between the use of non-deadly and deadly force. A person may use non-deadly force to prevent imminent injury, however a person may not use deadly force unless that person is in reasonable fear of serious injury or death.

Was Zimmerman in reasonable fear of serious injury or death? I highly doubt it. Especially because he was the one carrying the 9mm and escalating the situation. He should have backed off, as instructed. But he decided to play police. And he ended up killing someone. I still can't believe he wasn't arrested.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Obama should have not commneted on this case.The hardcore facts are not out there yet.We don't know for sure what all happened.Not right to use racism baiting in politics or media or anyone for that matter.The guy may be a racist but we do not know for sure as of yet.

However it does not sound like this Zimmerman guy should have never shot the kid.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Also kinda bizzare no investigation was ever carried out.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Oh my.. I certainly would be afraid of that kid. KID. He's a scrawny little kid. Good kid or bad kid, has nothing to do with this case. Zimmerman knew if this kid was good or bad? No... and it doesn't come into play. Zimmerman followed someone because he thought he was above the law. And he has a history of things like this.

They show his 14 or 15 year old pictures? Are you 100% positive of this? Because 17 years old is still a kid. I've seen 17 year old kids who look exactly like the pictures the MSM are posting. I'm more concerned with Jesse Jackson crawling out of the sewer now shouting "Blacks are being attacked".

edit on Sat Mar 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst REPLY TO

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join