It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by vengelme
who is the one that is dead?

Treyvon is only dead because he attacked
the wrong guy this time..

He attacked an armed man, and that
will be the last man he ever tries to ruff up.

It is clear that you have an agenda. Par for the course on this website full of racists and militiamen ready to kill anything that doesn't look like them.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No wonder the government can supress us.

Look how they play on race emotions..

Obama using this as a political ploy

Everyone wants to hang this poor guy
and have been eating at the trough of
the MSM eating there sloppy lies.

That attorney is slime ball trying
to profit from all this
PURE GREED
They want to sue the PD and state
and get racial lawsuits going
cha ching big money racket
come on follow the money

Zimmerman is innocent,
why do people want to hang them a mixed
white hispanic boy?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

OP, you're fanatical maniac and it's because of people like you that I no longer visit the United States.

He was not chasing anyone down! That is a lie! Zimmerman got out of his truck to see

You keep ignoring the phone conversation between Martin and his girlfriend. He was walking fast to get out of the rain and explained that he was aware of a strange man following him. That alone is enough to indicate that Zimmerman was the aggressor. Part of me wishes Martin had a gun so he could have properly defended himself. Zimmerman is lucky he isn't laying 6 feet deep due to his "bravado".

I wasn't there and don't have all the facts so I won't claim to have any special insight on the situation but if I see OP scream "ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT!" one more time I might just vomit.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
So one "witness" comes forward and says he was attacked? The lady who's backyard Martin was killed in says otherwise. Your telling me I couldn't roll on the ground and punch myself in the face and say it was self defense?

Come on...

FACTS:

Zimmerman was armed
Zimmerman was pursuing Martin
Zimmerman went against dispatches advice to stop pursuing Martin
Zimmerman was the aggressor in this situation
Martin was unarmed
Martins father lived in the neighborhood

Everything else is hearsay. Martin sold drugs? Prove it. Did he have drugs on him the night he was murdered? No. Martin was a "big scary tall black kid with a hoodie"!! So what, it was Zimmerman calling him a "coon" on 911. Obviously Zimmerman wanted to play cop here. And now a 17 year old kid is dead.

And whats the worst part? People DEFENDING this shooting because Martin was a black kid with a troubled past. Ok.. I guess that makes murder ok. How about this. What if Martin managed to grab away the gun and Zimmerman was the one dead right now. Martin would be locked up right? Yup.

Fantastic post

Well said

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This aint gonna go away anytime soon , One million hoodie march ......Its gonna Get Hot

link   

You are acting as though Trayvon walked up to Zimmerman and started a confrontation. This didn't happen. According to the initial 911 call, Trayvon was "running away" in Zimmerman's own words and the police were on their way. He was instructed not to pursue. He disobeyed some very wise advice and a life was taken because of his lack of common sense and self control.

Zimmerman initiated the contact by pursuing someone who, in his own mind, was suspicious. He pursued an unarmed person walking down the street doing nothing wrong but "looking suspicious." No weapons, no illegal substances and well within his rights to be where he was doing what he was doing.

Whether he was in his rights to do so, he was an idiot, took ALL the wrong actions and now a human life is gone because of it. It doesn't matter if Treyvon was an actual suspect in anything. It is the job of the police, the courts and a jury to decide guilt or innocence, not some man on a "neighborhood watch" high.

I was in my own neighborhood watch a while ago and we were actually given a small schooling by the police in what to do if we see suspicious activity in the neighborhood. That is to call the police and NEVER approach the suspect unless our lives were in imminent danger. NEVER approach. He approached. He initiated contact and he shot another human being. He is the only guilty party in this case.

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You keep ignoring the phone conversation between Martin and his girlfriend.

BECAUSE IT IS HEARSAY what she says..

Why keep ignoring the witness, the facts, the real proof, the evidence!!
Why ignore the first hand witness who saw treyvon attack zimmerman
and saw and heard zimmerman screaming
for help? Why is zimmerman all bruised
and beaten up? Because treyvon attacked him,
zimmerman would of never shot him if he did not get attacked
by treyvon first.

Maybe it is because the witness, the police, and zimmerman
are the ones telling the truth while everyone else buys into
the race baiting war, believing the lies, propaganda, and hearsay.
Maybe you people just want to see
zimmerman in a noose want to see an innocent man
hang!!

If you were not there it is hearsay..
The witness was there NOT HEARSAY
ZIMMERMAN WAS THERE NOT HEARSAY!!

Listen to you folks calling for the head of a white hispanic man
without even knowing the truth!

SHAME ON YOU
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

But "anonymous John" from a Fox News report is more credible?

This thread is a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
He is not fake they have known this witness
since the beginning, he just gave his first interview..
THAT VOICE IS ZIMMERMAN,

How do you know?

what treyvons
mom is saying that *sounds like my son*
IS HEARSAY,

So is what you are saying.

THE WITNESS AND ZIMMERMAN
know that zimmerman is calling for help.

= hearsay.

Why is the hearsay you like more valid than the hearsay you do not like?

that is why the shots are heard AFTER the call for help
AFTER treyvon tried to kill zimmerman...

Tried to kill him how and with what?

Quit listening to the hearsay...

That is all you are offering.

The only thing not hearsay
is the eye witness account,

So you do not really know what hearsay is then?
I thought you had a clue what you were talking about. My bad.

and zimmermans 9-11 tapes
that line up with zimmermans story that he acted in self defense..

You mean the one where he is told not to pursue and he does? Where is says "f*cking Coons" and "they get away with everything?" Those tapes? Where is the lining up?

Time stamps are all there.
THE GIRLFRIEND story is HEARSAY!!!

You are calling what you do not like hearsay and hearsay that you do like, "facts."
How moronic.

Believe the MSM propaganda believe lies.
If they could of arrested, or should of
they would have they cant because
the truth is he did not kill treyvon in cold blood
it was self defense.

Because cops are always perfect and do everything completely right all the time, right ATS?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Don't worry. Wait till the public hears Trayvons call to 911 with Zimmerman in the background. I have a feeling we wont be hearing from POPS after that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

But "anonymous John" from a Fox News report is more credible?

This thread is a disgrace.

The police have had this witness
SINCE NIGHT 1..

This is just the first interview he gave...

I believe a key eye witness over
some girl friend with an agenda's hearsay
anyday..

I believe REAL evidence did you read the OP?

Just wait and see, zimmerman is innocent

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

A witness testimony IS NOT HEARSAY!!!!

What we have here is evidence
of treyvon attacking zimmerman
and the screams are from zimmerman
PER SAY THE WITNESS TESTIMONY
not some moron on the phone

stop ignoring the witness testimony
quit listening to the lies and hearsay
the MSM is feeding you..

THE TRUTH can not be supressed any longer

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A witness is a witness unless somehow they can prove the witness is lying for benefit or the benefit of the suspect. A witness is not considered hearsay by the way.

He still shouldnt have been following the teen. I do not think stand your ground applies here as obviously , the suspect said he was following Martin. He provoked the issue.

Though Martin should still not have attacked the man , which Martin is the aggressive and law breaking one here

It's a thin line on this case.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Umm.. obviously you don't know what "hearsay" means so please stop saying it.

Hearsay is the legal term for testimony in a court proceeding where the witness does not have direct knowledge of the fact asserted, but knows it only from being told by someone. In general the witness will make a statement such as, "Sally told me Tom was in town," as opposed to "I saw Tom in town," which is direct evidence. Hearsay is not allowed as evidence in the United States, unless one of about thirty[1] exceptions applies to the particular statement being made.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I believe a key eye witness over
some girl friend with an agenda's hearsay
anyday..

What was the girlfriend's agenda? She has an agenda here? Could be she is being honest? Or is she a liar because she's black?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OP you are a disgrace to ATS and this thread is just pure and utter crap.

I'm not sure what you're agenda is or why you're saying the things you are but I think you need take a long hard look at yourself.

You have a murderer as your avatar.... A man who shot a kid in cold blood and you're not only defending him but completely rewriting the story to make out he was attacked.

You have some serious issues.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Yup, we also have the screwball farrakhan sticking his nose in threatening violence: www.theblaze.com...[/url ]

“Where there is no justice, there will be no peace. Soon the law of retaliation may very well be applied,” Farrakhan wrote

The we have this other group of "peaceful"
people: [url=http://]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/well-find-him-black-militia-organization-vows-vengeance-on-trayvon-martin-shooter/

But whats curious is, since obama likes to stick his nose into things, this included, why isn't he calling for calm?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I don think you understand the witness "saw" the encounter from what it seems. It is not considered hearsay ... not sure what you are trying to say.

A witness is not considered an eye "witness" unless he has first hand accounts of the situation. Hearsay is not permissible in court , so that is pretty much irrelevant ...?

And eye witnesses are what counts.

edit on 24-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well this is sad in a rainy dark night you can follow someone for long time and match their walking speed and when they confront you for following them you can shoot them for it
, lets rember this isnt were martin lives and if you visit a family member and some random person is following you at NIGHT that will make sure feel safe....

lets blame the hoodie he was wearing in the rain because ofcause black people should not wear it because a young black male in the rain with a hoodie must be up to no good lets keep following him because hes up to no good. like the females who wear short clothes they must really want to be raped.....

edit on 24-3-2012 by mehforfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join