It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Zimmerman had no right following him and confronting the kid. I dont care if the Kid is 6"5 280 lbs with a rap sheet a mile long.

ZIMMERMAN IS NOT A COP! He was neighborhood watch. KEYWORD WATCH!!

His only job is to keep a vigilant eye on the neighborhood and report any suspicious activity to the cops.

Not go confront someone while armed who was just walking through the neighborhood!!!!

Fact is he tried to play super cop and it turned physical and he was mad he was getting the worse end of the stick (OMG im getting my ass whipped) so he shot a unarmed person..

If he had just sat back followed at a far pace and not confronted the boy none of this would have happened!

CASE CLOSED.

PS THAT kid looks no where close to 200lbs id bet anything Zimmerman has a big weight advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 24-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This was taken from a FL local gun forum on who was Trayvon Martin

Who was Martin? He was a crack dealer. He was originally reported missing in Miami(?) and his family had no idea where he was. It wasn't until the death was referred to the state for prosecution that they realized where he was. Martin had no ID on him when he was killed so there were huge issues with figuring out who he was. He was not a little boy out for a bag of Skittles and a Coke. He was a gang-banger out for a bag of Skittles and a Coke. As the officer told me, a colossal douchebag. Did he deserve to die? Not my call or Zimmerman's or of any of the officers. Nobody is in a position to convict a dead man, however, the fact is, we do know he was a crack dealer and had affiliations with gang activity.

The citizens of the City of Sanford are not up in arms about this. They want this whole thing to go away. The rioting and crowds we see on T.V. are mostly people from out of town. Even the local Sanford thugs are ticked about this whole thing because it's calling attention to their activities as well. The Sanford population, including their own criminal elements are generally supporting the police and are adamantly opposed to the demonstrations. In one instance, there were 15 thousand or so people in town blocking one of the major intersections for several hours. One of the Sanford thugs went over there and shot off several rounds from an AK-47 and cleared the area in moments.

The point is this: It's being blown WAY out of proportion and the people of the city are not at all inflamed about the police department and their handling of the situation. It's only the media and Sharpton and the family of Martin who have made this into a race issue. At one of the demonstrations, Sharpton passed buckets through the crowd and raised $50,000 in a few minutes. I doubt the Martin family will get all of that money because Sharpton will definitely take his cut. But it does raise the question of whether or not the Martin family is fanning the flames with their Al Sharpton fan just to get a payoff. Why did they wait so long to make an issue out of it? It also strongly suggests, and again, I'm assuming here, that the family knew that Trayvon was a gang-banger and a crack dealer and they didn't want to draw any other undue attention from it.
edit on 24-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You talk as though you were watching the whole attack take place, LOL

We aren't able to buy and walk around with guns in this country, so it looks a little strange when looking at it from my point of view for a normal civilian to be carrying a loaded gun around the streets at night. But by the sounds of it and the way you talk its perfectly normal.

Acted in self defence? Not known many cases were someone can use a packet of skittles as a lethal weapon

Even If he didn't have the gun the guy looks a good 200+ pounds against a 17 year still developing- If they had a scrap I'd have said zimmerman would have been able to over power the youth. But chose to use lethal force ! If I was being followed, and then set on by that person- I would have the right to defend myself Jesus! ...

Murder simple.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

See the truth is finally coming out!

Eye witness testimony shows treyvon being the agressor
attacking zimmerman and zimmerman srcreamed for help.
Self defense again is not murder...

They are trying to creat a race divide.
Start race riots give obama a bolster in
polls *look ike ma sun* BS stuff.

They are only showing you what they
want you to know. They are not showing
you the proof and evidence.

This is why zimmerman has not been
charged because he is innocent.
Only morons keep buying into the
this small little 12 year old victim with skttles and a tea
when in reality
he is a almost 18 year old man legal adult.
Not some little kid...
Treyvon thought he would thug out on zimmerman
and zimmerman did what he had to, to be able
to go home.
edit on Sat Mar 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst REPLY TO

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

He provoked the attack by following him in the first place!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm seriously thinking your just trolling now. You never respond to any posts calling your "facts" out. You just keep posting the same thing, and idolizing the guy who killed Martin.

And to another poster, whether he was a crack dealer or a choir boy doesn't make a difference. Martins disposition does not make it ok for him to be murdered. He could have been the biggest scum bag on the earth. That still doesn't make it ok.

I do however agree that I think there are certain "elements" trying to capitalize on this case. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world are the loudest voices with their pockets being filled. They don't give a damn about Martin or Zimmerman. They care about making money.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sounds like a bunch of lies to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Just read the news article in the OP...

Anything to say about the first hand account of a witness
who saw treyvon attack zimmerman, and zimmerman shoot
in self defense?

Who are you? A no body

Keep going on with hearsay i'll present truth
and facts, witnesses and the actual evidence
thanks. =)

Let us talk about truth and facts....

Chris Tutko, director of Neighborhood Watch for the National Sheriffs' Association, said Zimmerman broke some cardinal rules.

First, he approached a stranger he suspected of wrongdoing. "If you see something suspicious, you report it, you step aside and you let law enforcement do their job," Tutko said. "This guy went way beyond the call of duty. At the least, he's overzealous."

Second, Zimmerman carried a handgun. Police departments and sheriff's offices that train volunteers advise them never to carry weapons — though Zimmerman broke no laws by doing so because he has a concealed-weapons permit. "There's no reason to carry a gun," Tutko said.

Police said Zimmerman was running an errand in his SUV — with his gun — when he first spotted Trayvon walking back from 7-Eleven about 7:15 p.m. Zimmerman called police to report Trayvon as suspicious, and although a dispatcher said he didn't need to follow the teen, the two got into a scuffle.

Fact: Someone with more knowledge of Neighborhood Watch programs and more knowledge of the Law than you has just stated that Zimmerman had no business making any contact with Martin.

That sir, is a fact you can not get away from.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vengelme
who is the one that is dead?

Treyvon is only dead because he attacked
the wrong guy this time..

Says who?

He attacked an armed man, and that
will be the last man he ever tries to ruff up.

That is hearsay. Prove it or stop stating it as a fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK

He provoked the attack by following him in the first place!

He was neighbor hood watch captain...

So If i sit on my front porch and watch people
walk by im provoking them to attack me?

You can watch someone all day if you want, that does
not give them the permission as treyvon took it in his own hands
to go and attack someone!!
Treyvon lost his cool, talked some # and wound up dead..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why are people buying into this story so much?

Who cares?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Let us talk about truth and facts....

Chris Tutko, director of Neighborhood Watch for the National Sheriffs' Association, said Zimmerman broke some cardinal rules.

First, he approached a stranger he suspected of wrongdoing. "If you see something suspicious, you report it, you step aside and you let law enforcement do their job," Tutko said. "This guy went way beyond the call of duty. At the least, he's overzealous."

Second, Zimmerman carried a handgun. Police departments and sheriff's offices that train volunteers advise them never to carry weapons — though Zimmerman broke no laws by doing so because he has a concealed-weapons permit. "There's no reason to carry a gun," Tutko said.

Police said Zimmerman was running an errand in his SUV — with his gun — when he first spotted Trayvon walking back from 7-Eleven about 7:15 p.m. Zimmerman called police to report Trayvon as suspicious, and although a dispatcher said he didn't need to follow the teen, the two got into a scuffle.

Fact: Someone with more knowledge of Neighborhood Watch programs and more knowledge of the Law than you has just stated that Zimmerman had no business making any contact with Martin.

That sir, is a fact you can not get away from.

if it was that easy why after a month is Zimmerman walking free, I me that guy could get lost if he wanted to, free

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Your only evidence of Martin being the attacker is a witness statement of seeing Martin on top of zimmerman?...

I don't know about you but let me phrase it in a lovely analogy....sometimes my girlfriend likes to be on top....

anyway, Popsmayhem is obviously a troll, thus this thread is pointless.
And I do mean that in the nicest way because if he is really serious.....oh the humanity...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
you know my niece little white girl teen who thinks she's the shi* has a facebook page with 1110 friends, boys post on her wall little suburban white boys who dress just like that pic of treyvon up there all gangster trying to be cool, some boasting that they just smoked, its disgusting and I have called her out on that garbage but the sad fact is they all dress like that, look like that and talk like I be feenna be dat ass* what ever that the hell means, but he still didn't have the right to kill him. his dumb ass should of followed in his car if he was so hell bent on getting this kid caught. you know for "crack" dealing gangbanger carrying skittles, man that's hard core,

link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

what does this story have to do with anything?

I mean it - this is blatant racism

link   
I want to know when is walking through a neighborhood considered suspicious?

There is a group of male African American teens who walk through my neighborhood housing sub division all the time, they live across the street and do so to get to the store. They are all nice and ive spoken to them several times.

I never followed them or considered them suspicious. I dont consider someone walking suspicious talk about PARANOID.

link   

So, you are saying this justifies him being killed for no reason???

WTF is wrong with you people?
edit on Sat Mar 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst REPLY TO

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

I want to know when is walking through a neighborhood considered suspicious?

There is a group of male African American teens who walk through my neighborhood hood housing sub division all the time, they live across the street and do so to get to the store. They are all nice and ive spoken to them several times.

I never followed them or considered them suspicious. I dont consider someone waking suspicious talk about PARANOID.

your operative words here are all the time, you know your neighborhood....So Did Zimmerman

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I have a issue with someone shooting a unarmed man. Unless this guy was getting totally beat to death he should not have shot. What a coward.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join