It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Bull mocks Jesus and Christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Must be friday night in the US and most of you are drunk. Surely there must be a reason for your pack mentality

I am offended. That doesnt mean I am pissed off or worried, or my worlds going to end or any other inane comment you may imply.
If the world is about offending people then it is not my world. You are welcome to it.

You know its not about Neptune or Zeus, it never is.

Its no wonder this world is crap, its your attitudes that are crap. This is You letting the standards of this world slip in to decay.
Its not just about Christianity, Its about dividing and conquering society.
You are all fools, with no foundation, no function no standards. These people dictate how you act and live and you follow
Respect for your fellow man is gone.

How does mocking Jesus sell cola?

You call us all fools? then moan about respect is gone in man? look in the mirror mate.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm a christian but dont find it offensive, more lame than anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I take offence to that ,Its Sunday morning here and the church bells are ringing in my ear like a jackhammer ,God i miss my Red Bull.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Name calling is against the T&C.
My country is doing OK thanks but that is wayyyy off topic.
Sounds to me you think that your better than everyone else so I will not bother trying to expel your illusion.
edit on 23-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I promise not to call you a fool again.
If people want to divide people then fine. It will only cause pain in the long term.

The gospel I see here is hate. I am not offended by people here or run off moaning to anyone. I am just commenting on an advert that is offensive on TV.
edit on 23-3-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
oh, poor christians... offended by almost everything.

least they aren't shooting 3 year old Jewish kids in the head, eh

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Must be friday night in the US and most of you are drunk. Surely there must be a reason for your pack mentality

I am offended. That doesnt mean I am pissed off or worried, or my worlds going to end or any other inane comment you may imply.
If the world is about offending people then it is not my world. You are welcome to it.

You know its not about Neptune or Zeus, it never is.

Its no wonder this world is crap, its your attitudes that are crap. This is You letting the standards of this world slip in to decay.
Its not just about Christianity, Its about dividing and conquering society.
You are all fools, with no foundation, no function no standards. These people dictate how you act and live and you follow
Respect for your fellow man is gone.

How does mocking Jesus sell cola?

correct

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I promise not to call you a fool again.
If people want to divide people then fine. It will only cause pain in the long term.

The gospel I see here is hate. I am not offended by people here or run off moaning to anyone. I am just commenting on an advert that is offensive on TV.
edit on 23-3-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

Christians know that the message of the cross is foolishness to many, but I think you know that your sentiment could have been expressed better. It is heart wrenching to see the descendants of Christian grand parents and great grandparents forsake their own Saviour in favour of propaganda designed solely to conquer them by reinforcing the current indoctrination techniques of belittling Christ as a fable. It's sad when you can see it happen in front of you, knowing full well that many who think of "aliens" as their creator and/or potential saviour have no concept that they are already worshipping an anti-Christ figure, one who stands in the place of the true Creator and Saviour pretending to be Him. The fact that an advertiser has this much power to belittle Christ Jesus in the western countries and the people just shrug, it's a big sign to not only Christians but to the "powers" that produce it. The producers are gauging reaction as to the effectiveness of their indoctrination. Take heart for God uses everything that these producers manufacture to serve His eternal purposes. For some, it means that they will come to see the evil agenda and seek Him finally for the truth of the matter. Only He can provide that as our arrows hit their targets, exposing how it makes one reject Christ Jesus - through the systematic and slow changing of beliefs without a person ever understanding that it was done to them through thousands and thousands of hours of completely controlled media by those who not only detest Christ Jesus but those who hate the creation of man.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Joke's on you because Red Bull Cola (which I don't think this is an ad for, BTW) was discontinued in the US not too far back.

I'm shocked that Christians don't kill people whenever Jesus is mocked. I've met many that have a lot in common with their extremist Muslim brethren.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Looks like a bog standard red bull commercial to me..

Actually they have had a pop at the devil in the past, nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Time to put your money where your mouth is and practice what you preach, instead of condemning others.

I like your words but you still have to work on that attitude.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

not offended at all, anyone claiming to walk on water must be drinking red bull

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm a devout Christian and I am not the least bit offended and I laughed out loud watching the video.

Whatnow? :p

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Who gives a #? Are you that angry that you are hoping that the creator goes to hell? because he passed away last week. at least have the decency to pray for him.
edit on 23-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Christianity as it stands today mocks all it's followers. I think it's only apropriate to mock it in return, don't you think? But anyway it's just marketing...get over it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Red Bull, what an appropriate name. The lack of tolerance on ATS for anyone, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Atheist, is extremely disturbing. One does not have to believe in a religion, in order to exercise respect and common decency, but it seems such posts bring out the worst in some people. If people want respect, then they should practice it themselves.
For those that use such posts as an excuse to unload on other peoples' beliefs, GROW UP and show some common respect. Your actions show no respect. Indeed, I would suggest you need some professional help.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Fred Phelps is a christian too.

Just sayin....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by homeslice
oh, poor christians... offended by almost everything.

Yeah? What if that were Mohammed?

What kind of offense do you think THAT ad campaign would generate?

Christians are very tolerant, my friend. And no, the video did not offend me.

edit on 23-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)
Yes! One can not even draw a picture of Mohammed without drawing the ire of Islamic followers. What if they not only drew a cartoon AND had Mohammed using his own name in vain as a joke. We would see Islamic leaders issuing fatwas or whatever, calling for they deaths of every employee of Red Bull.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join