It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Bull mocks Jesus and Christianity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This commercial is seconds long and we're spending pages pointing fingers and judging one another, for what reason? Believers in God, let's go do good in the world, this is perhaps the best representation of God's grace in mercy we practice. Those who don't believe in God, remember we're all suffering under this condition of being human, making mistakes constantly, so instead look to God Himself and what Christ did, there is your model of perfection, not me, not your Christian neighbor nor anyone else who goes into the church building on Sunday mornings. Any and all can talk directly to God and get answers. If you're not getting answers, then perhaps I can help, feel free to send me a message. Enjoy today, it's the only today we'll ever get.
edit on 25-3-2012 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I thought for sure he meant this! HAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Those who don't believe in God, remember we're all suffering under this condition of being human, making mistakes constantly, so instead look to God Himself and what Christ did, there is your model of perfection, not me, not your Christian neighbor nor anyone else who goes into the church building on Sunday mornings.

I lookv at the bible as an unbeliever and feel like being sick. It's disgusting and christians believe this crap so I think I'm better off not looking to god if that is it's book.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
www.youtube.com...

Good old redbull selling its cola product and its savy marketing, but why this

The first question is how does belittling Jesus sell cola?
Then I wonder if other Christians find it as offensive as I do, and do any atheists or agnostics see it as offensive.
It is on TV in Australia and was pulled off of tv in South Africa.

What is it with these energy drinks and their anti- christian agenda. 666 is the brand on the Monster cola can.

THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS MANMADE ISREAL IS THE ABOMINATIONS THAT CAUSE DESOLATION:
Ezekiel 38 mentions how Gog, the chief prince of Meshec and Tubal, the Son of Japhet, from the Isle's of the gentiles and lands of the north, aka Europe,(Genesis 10:2). Come against the Land of the real ISRAEL, in the latter days. Gog cannot be Iran for obvious reasons being that it is the land of Persia also mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as a separate entity. Ezekiel 38:10 mentions How the thought of "stealing" the real Israel came to the prince of Meshec and Tubal, GOG. That's why there is so much conflict in the middle east now. That's why 9/11 was an inside job. That's why they want to go to war with Iran and like talking about it everyday on the news.

GOG,MAGOG,MESHEC AND TUBAL are not descendents of Shem, read Genesis 10:2 it's there in plain english. They are descendants of Japheth, brother to Shem. They are the one's who go against the Land of Israel, by force and occupation mentioned in Ezekiel 38 in the latter days AKA NOW. They are the one's who thought the evil thought mentioned in Ezekiel38:10. That thought was to PLAGIARISE The Word of YAHUWAH and His Prophecy. YHWH even mentions how it brings His "fury upon His face", when they do it. We are in the latter days as the fake "UN" created isreal is 100% undeniable proof. The same entity that is behind 9/11 is also behind the creation of the UN's fake 'isreal'.

Also when YAHUWAH/YAHUSHUA addresses the 7 churches of Asia in the Book of Revelation, which are where the 144,000 of the lost tribe of Israel will be chosen from, they would have to be believers in order for Him to address them. The jewish people of the fake UN created 'isreal' don't believe in the one people wrongfully call 'jesus', so where does that make any sense? Gog and Magog are the sole owners of the fake UN created 'isreal'. Satanic forces under the guidance of satan deceived the world into believing who 'isreal' really is supposed to be, but it is YAHUWAH'S will because the people who were to represent Him, whom He blessed as the Sons of Shem, disobeyed Him and were sinning TREMENDOUSLY. We all are paying for sin no matter how close you are to your Creator.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Question for the people who believe in The Old Testament and not the New like the ones who study JUDAISM: WHICH IMMANUEL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? *BORN FROM A VIRGIN I MIGHT ADD*

Hope You don't fall for satan's version of immanuel, because the real Immanuel already came.

THEIR "ETHNOGENESIS" SAYS ASHKENAZI ARE FROM JAPHETH AND NOT SHEM. THEREFORE THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT SEMETIC AT ALL. THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE ATHEISTS. CHRISTIANS ARE PROBABLY MORE BRAINWASHED THAN THEY ARE. I NEED THE CRITICAL THINKERS WHO SPOT CONTRADICTION AND I NEED THEM TO BECOME AWARE OF THE FAKE UNITED NATIONS CREATED "ISREAL" WHICH IS CAUSING SUFFERING OVER A LIE. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ARGUE OVER A LIE.

THIS IS THE ABOMINATIONS THAT CAUSE DESOLATION. THE CREATION OF THE FAKE Untited Nations, isreali state.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join