It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida black man murders unarmed white father in front of 8yr old daughter in park

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I too see the hypocrisy in this. For example, officer Pike pepper sprays protesters and everybody gets up in arms and he even has a floating balloon made after him. A woman runs from a policeman while handcuffed, she gets tased and has an accident and is brain dead and everybody gets up in arms over the cop.

A black man kills a white man and nobody gets upset at this?

People are okay with this?

There's a disconnect in there somewhere. I guess it could be caused by the overflow of information by the media looking for ratings. Eventually the over saturation will cause a person's brain to turn off.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
TPTB are playing racial division psyop games with us again.

No white people didn't steal $7 trillion in 8 years. The global banker/investment cartel did.

Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I didn't get to read the reply to my post about SERIAL killers before it was deleted sadly, but it's hilarious that the reply seemed to say that white serial killers are superior ....because they are SMART??
I hope I got that wrong from what I can tell from the posts....this is getting to be almost amusing. On topic, Zimmerman PERSUED Trayvon Martin.....AFTER the police told him NOT to. Trayvon Martin did NOT persue him and did not have a weapon. Arrest Zimmerman. In both of the cases, the perpetrator should be arrested, and have a trial. The race of the people involved is meaningless....it is the actions of the perpetrator that should be considered.
ETA.....weird.....now I have a craving for a big bowl of Count Chocula.....he WOULD be a creepy "cereal" killer!

edit on 3/23/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What else is new? It's obvious the white guy was racist and the black "guy" was just expressing his rage at his oppressor. Whitey's gotta pay.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm88Trooper
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Its funny how people resort to attacking someones personal character when they can't win a debate. I have posted valid statistics from the CIA Crime Census! and all you stupid liberals can do is hurl insults. This is the definition of sophistry...all it does is make you all look bad as well as your position. I'm glad I was able to hit a nerve...you know what they say...the truth hurts!

And I posted a valid fact straight from my lips! Screw the CIA Census because numbers can be manipulated to look how ever you want.

Who said I was liberal? You using the term in itself shows me how limited your intelligence is.

Naw...you didn't strike a nerve! I said what I said with cool, measured, assuredness...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

What else is new? It's obvious the white guy was racist and the black "guy" was just expressing his rage at his oppressor. Whitey's gotta pay.

That's just the way the media spins things.....they take an event and spin it to create controversy.Both of those dudes commited a murder and should be dealt with in a court of law.. Period.
ETA....LOVE your avatar....that was a great movie!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Right.....I'm not a liberal or a conservative...somewhere in the middle. I'm just not racist and I judge every human being on their character and actions, not their appearance. The arrogance of these people who think they are superior to others astounds me!
edit on 3/23/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
okay then...

15 pages to talk about the race card and how the most recent one is blaming whites... why???

IMO both men tried to do the same thing (provoked an issue that resulted in the death of another) and should be tried the same way. It shouldn't matter the color of their skin for a community/country to be outraged. The problem here is when you "let" the NAACP and other organizations like them get involved. I understand they are defending their culture but your also giving an open avenue for race comments to be displayed. If you want to ward off issues like this find a organization that does not make race an issue...

I blame the media and people's poor decisions...

I think the real problem here is why these cases are not treated the same and what REAL justice is going to go into making sure this does not happen again...

The meaning of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, while expecting different results.

The law makers need to learn from this and realize it should be rewritten to make sure one does not provoke the issue... which clearly happened on both cases...

edit on 23-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm88Trooper

We are not any different. We both have 2 eyes. 2 arms, one nose....etc. we are one race - HUMAN RACE. We are all one in the same. The only difference is pigmentation and light, and also the psychosocialogical barriers which tell us us who we are, what we're supposed to be how ee are suppose to act, etc... There are an have been too many casualties because of this ficticious reality, this is one of the reason humans are being held back from progression of Universal and Dimensional understanding.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Judging by those comments, only means you can never live in a "black" person's body, but would they be able to live in yours? You fail to notice the strength in these people..

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

What? You need to read my post again. ALL of them. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"Warm kitty,sweet kitty,little ball of fur"..y'all need to take a breath

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullypulpit

I'm breathing just fine, but thankyou for your concern
It's just that some people don't comprehend what they read very well I guess....*sigh*
edit on 3/25/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/25/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So many minds these days. So few open.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join