It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida black man murders unarmed white father in front of 8yr old daughter in park

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

lol..it amazes me how some people can determine the character and content of a person just by reading their posts. You don't know me but yet I seem dull? uh-huh. Ok. lol...anyway, stick to the topic and hopefully there will be some quick resolution to this case. I am sure we can probably both agree on that one bit, at least. Good luck, my friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Storm88Trooper
reply to post by Only1King

The difference between White Racists and White Liberals is that the White racists can confront reality and view the world for what it really is instead of how we wish it could be. It is unfortunate that the different races cannot live in peace, but this is simply a reality that has been proven over and over again buy history. Trying to force people to live against their nature leads only to disaster.

Are you talking color or culture? And what races you talking about? A race would be like Homo sapiens, but I can see your point in a "Racist" see things differently. What happens when the whole world is light brown...hehe

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by StealthyKat

I have an IQ of 163 and and am a graduate (cum laude) of MIT, take your sophistry elsewhere!

On the internet posting to a forum I can be anything I want to be....much like yourself...hehe Were you born with 163 on your forehead? What multible IQ tests did you take to come up with that number?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

im just having some fun,nothing personal,later

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The difference between white cereal killers and black murderers is intellect, and abnormality versus normalcy. Yes there are white cereal murderers, people generally suffering from an abnormal chemical imbalance, coupled with an abnormally high intellect. In blacks the chemical balance, (which is an imbalance in whites) is the norm, higher levels of testosterone is to blame. the more ape-like the hominid the more testosterone in present, thus the more of a likelihood for animalistic violence.

Are you kidding me...lol

I hope that they catch the count chocula killer..such a travesty of justice

No need to check your credentials, Doctor...sounds scientific enough for me.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2012 by Crakeur because: for fairness

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

* serial once again, I'm typing on my phone.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Storm88Trooper

yes its true about white serial killers,of course not all have an elevated iq like that of dahmer or bundy ect......but there is a good amount of evidence to support your claim,so in a way whites are genetically more likely to commit serial killings and thier higher intellect allows them to commit more murders before being apprehanded.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by spav5

No spell check I guess.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The difference between white cereal killers and black murderers is intellect, and abnormality versus normalcy. Yes there are white cereal murderers, people generally suffering from an abnormal chemical imbalance, coupled with an abnormally high intellect. In blacks the chemical balance, (which is an imbalance in whites) is the norm, higher levels of testosterone is to blame. the more ape-like the hominid the more testosterone in present, thus the more of a likelihood for animalistic violence.

Do apes murder each other? Do apes have a high level of testosterone?

The chemical you are talking about is testosterone right? Serial killers are psychopaths and a psychopath has a physical inability to have or show empathy towards anything. This is why they can kill without regret. It is not a chemical imbalance since it is not curable due to the physical aspects of their brain actually functions differently, much like what one would label a birth defect.

Do you have proof that Blacks have a much higher production of testosterone to the point that it creates an aggressive nature?

Do you just make this stuff up as you write it?

edit on 23-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by spav5

Glad my IQ is not as low as 163....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

reply to post by spav5

No spell check I guess.

Peace
He spelled cereal correctly...spell ck can't fix grammar

link   
For GOD'S SAKE!...Read the details of the case..

What a silly race-baiting thread.

Trayvon Martin was a 16 year old boy that was chased all over by a wacko and finally shot. The idiot/vigalante was recorder on 9-11 complaining that the boy "looked like bad news" and was wearing a "hoodie".

This case in the OP involves a 70 year old man going out to yell at a Skat-Boarder and a 40 year old man with 70 lbs advantage old man confronting him. When the 70 year old man showed the gun, the younger man went for it. He made a stupid mistake and thought he could take the gun from the 70 year old man, bad gamble and an irresponsible one with children around. From the 70 year old, smaller man's perspective it was a fight for his life, with a younger, stronger man physically attacking him and trying to take his weapon from him. Why didn't the younger guy just call the cops?

Both were idiots...

BUT.....Apples and oranges ...to chasing down a 16 year old boy for simply looking "suspicious" and then shooting him.

AND this was about ego and skateboarding...NOT RACE...and you have the physical aggressors flip-flopped.

RACE BAITING OP THROUGH AND THROUGH

www.tampabay.com...

www.tampabay.com...

edit on 23-3-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

i do not know about teenagers or young males,but studies actually show that white males in thier 30s and 40s have higher testosterone levels than blacks of the same age,so kinda puts a hole in troopers case.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I have taken several IQ tests and they generally come out about the same. I am also a member of Mensa, I know that probably sounds far fetched but its true. On the Mensa test I scored in the 84th percentile. Just wanted to let the sophists out there know that not all racists are uneducated rednecks. You might be talking about the KKK, which I am not a member of. I think that people will see that the bar is much higher in the WNS community.

Well I guess what you are saying is that ignorance is not just for the low IQ and poorly educated. It amazes me that someone like yourself who might have the intellect to understand shows an intellect of some guy living in the backwoods with an 8th grade education.

No disrespect to the 8th graders out there, and please do not think my use of the word "ignorance" is being use as a disparaging remark. I'm using it in the true sense of one who "lacks knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified"

edit on 23-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post on topic and in a civil manner.

Failure to abide by the rules will result in continued post removals and the potential for temporary Posting Bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The ability of Whites to own and carry guns for defense against all
Comers is under attack...criminals will
Continue to be armed....if you refuse the laws and wind up shooting in self defense you will be jailed for having a gun ala Bernard Goetz in New York...the subway shooter who downed 4 thugs who tried to rob him w screwdrivers they carried to pop bending machines....tried to stab him...bad move...he was armed and able to stand trial for firearms possession
edit on 23-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dawgsbane

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Both this OP and the Florida case invlove...

A confrontation and a larger, more powerful person who pursued and initiated physical action against the other.

The difference between the cases is who had the gun and who ended up dead.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join