It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Debt Out of Control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I'm only going to answer one question, because the rest aren't worth my time.

No. I don't. I have no debt, credit cards, or bank accts. I deal in cash only.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well Done! You have figured out the secret
to beating all this nonsense. That is the trick
to the whole shebang.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yeah, yeah, I am working on it.
I am afraid that we, the people have not much more to say or to decide in our democracy. Like in the US the friends of our queen have covertly taken over. If a vote will be organised the outcome will be in favour for who or whatever 'they' want. Its a silent global take-over from within governments.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Lol I do apologize, I was wrong, 20 is fictitious and I was thinking less not difference.

The fact still remains though that there are figures from future liabilities that are not included, so at least I was half right lol.

Again sorry about that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Right, okay then lmao... So here is another one, if america is doing so well why do you not take a leaf out of their book? Just keep getting more and more debt! They're all doing it!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The fact is, no one is going to do anything about this, or support anyone who intends to address this until it affects them personally in the worst way possible. Our national debt was obscene 30 years ago and should have been brought to order, but everyone passed the buck. The whole enterprise is rotten to the core.

The whole convoluted mess that passes as 'economics' is a travesty. If a 6 year old kid can't make sense of it, it's deception, clear and simple. Every time I hear 'leveraging', 'easing', and all other doublespeak accepted by the population I recognize this as an invitation to continue the deception, and SO DO THEY.

An inherently rotten system cannot survive and will rot it's host from the inside out like a bloated tick. We are the host, and the death throes are just starting. The mouthpiece of the parasite will continue to offer soothing illusions and fantasies of health, but rigor mortis is right around the corner, just the same.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Because I have excellent credit, and plan on keeping it that way.

I don't buy off the credit rating agencies, or have the world's largest army in my back pocket.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Lol I do apologize, I was wrong, 20 is fictitious and I was thinking less not difference.

The fact still remains though that there are figures from future liabilities that are not included, so at least I was half right lol.

Again sorry about that.

make it 20 and send the balance to me, here is my offshore account # BR549

edit on 22-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As the debt continues to grow, the day is coming where the US defaults. This can be pushed back a little through printing more more money but leads to hyper inflation as the dollar eventually becomes worthless as there is increased currency liquidity in the market.

So who owns this money, China and Japan have about $1 Trillion each with many other nations making up other bits and pieces. A big chunk goes back to the Federal Reserve, but is siphoned first through companies like Goldman Sachs that put on an extra 4% or so interest first, because they can. They just love this situation, so much money for nothing for them while the US taxpayer is picking up the bill, for now any way while the scam is working.

So what happens when the gravy train stops? The CEO's of the big banks jump ship with huge payout yet again as the receivers walk in to pick up the pieces. The diversification of risk has been spread through out the world so as the the too big to fail finally do fail, the stock market crashes yet again. Martial law is called as all large development projects grind to a halt and unemployment sky rockets. The rest of the world gets quite annoyed with America now so it is a good thing you did spend every bodies money the military, you are going to need it.

So can the global economy advert this in time? Is depopulation the real agenda behind this? or is this just the natural consequence of greed?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think its obvious that we have no intention of paying off the debt.
We are planning for it to collapse or for a massive war to remove the 'loan shark'

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but if you haven't heard the debt ceiling is an issue to be addressed and will most certainty will be increased. With that in mind, add to it interest to said debt and within a couple years, 20 trillion. If I were to have said 15 trillion, you probably would have corrected me on that too!

Get over yourself, your not the dude from wild, wild west....cool, you're not!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Only one problem....read your money....it's not worth anything, it's a debt. Your paying a debt with a debt. We need to end this insanity....sound money and a sound government.

I know, wishful thinking....it's my dream, let me live it, lol!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This form of government doesn't work. The congressmen and president have gotten used to giving money for projects to insure their parties reelection and have burned through the money. The government gave the money to businesses to create the illusion of a good strong economy by spending money on things we really didn't need. They stimulated the economy when it wasn't necessary to buy votes in their area. Under this policy, a president and just fifty congressmen would still give all the money away to get reelected. It's a top to bottom flaw in the electoral system. This is what has to be corrected, it should have never got this far out of control. Small towns are still applying for money for projects that aren't needed. Now, when the economy is weak, we have no money.

Don't complain about this and shuffle blame, try to figure a way to fix it. Don't worry, I know our government is watching us, they may get some ideas on fixing it.
Gees, I get kinda bossy sometimes, I suppose I should take off my old foreman/boss hat here

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

I'm sorry, but if you haven't heard the debt ceiling is an issue to be addressed

Its a big issue bigger than you and I can comprehend. I am sure if you stay at playing Mafia wars you could grasp the number. Speaking about fictitious money I have enough trouble with politicians spending money I have to pay back at places I can't see without people like you exaggerating an out of hand situation because you Lied about the amount of the debt then gave me a math lesson at which I had not failed

add to it interest to said debt and within a couple years
agreed it will hit a higher number can you imagine an interest rate at 7 or 12 or even 18%

If I were to have said 15 trillion, you probably would have corrected me on that too!

Wrong again I would have kept on going about my way.

[quote

That is a relief, Bob Conrad is an old,,,,is he still alive? No not cool I am an anonymous member of the #5 TOP Conspiracy web site on the web

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

I'm sorry, but if you haven't heard the debt ceiling is an issue to be addressed

Its a big issue bigger than you and I can comprehend. I am sure if you stay at playing Mafia wars you could grasp the number. Speaking about fictitious money I have enough trouble with politicians spending money I have to pay back at places I can't see without people like you exaggerating an out of hand situation because you Lied about the amount of the debt then gave me a math lesson at which I had not failed

add to it interest to said debt and within a couple years
agreed it will hit a higher number can you imagine an interest rate at 7 or 12 or even 18%

If I were to have said 15 trillion, you probably would have corrected me on that too!

[quote

That is a relief, Bob Conrad is an old,,,,is he still alive? No not cool I am an anonymous member of the #5 TOP Conspiracy web site on the web

Ok Joe Cool....you calling me a liar is a bit much. I posted a figure we are approaching... I never stated that we are in debt in the amount of 20 trillion. So, if you have to be critical, at least be accurate when doing so. If I were to post the actual number you'd freak out....do you even know what the actual number is? The total indebtedness of current and future liabilities....come on oh wise one, take a guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

do you like this avatar better?
edit on 24-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I guess by responding "wrong again" is easier then dealing with the truth, oh well....

And yeah, Steve is way cooler than Bob....Bullit comes to mind, awesome Mustang!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A story yesterday estimated all of the tax loopholes at almost exactly the size of the current budget deficit.

Seems like an easy way to balance budget to me?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
To bad we are the ones stuck with the bill..

I would of much rather of been the generation
who got to spend it all..

Wow, way to leave some ass holes holding
the bag.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I guess by responding "wrong again" is easier then dealing with the truth, oh well....

And yeah, Steve is way cooler than Bob....Bullit comes to mind, awesome Mustang!

truth, not in your OP, not in your posts, and your wrong again by bringing up the avatar in the first place and wrong about the movie Leave it alone

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join