It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Debt Out of Control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

Today as I watched Obama at the summit in Mexico, I came to a conclusion. I don't believe there is such thing as our national debt. It is a number that is increased to intall a sence of nessesity. China does lots of things for the US and the US does lots of things for China. If you don't think there is already a one world governing agent I think your crazy. Since the age of capitalism there has been lies fed from the tablecloth to the many.(and prior to capitalism) This one world government that is already existing will just become more visible when the fake debts presented nessesitate a comming together of all currencies. They will sell us that lie to streamline their control. Vladimre Putin talks like he is threatening the US globalism and speaking against it, while laughing and joking with the same people he was just threatening. It is all a grand lie and they are all in on it. You can see what is happening to counties that are resisting. They are getting wiped. China has businessmen trying to buy half of Nebraska to farm. The EU failing is another controled "problem" to tilt us into global currency and control. It is the only thing that makes sence. This gives me sadness and fear for my babies.

<< 1  2   >>

join