It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA SEEKS TO DESTROY THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
Better get mad at big oil too, BP is Greenpeaces' single largest funding source.

Followed by Bob Barker and Ady Gil of course.

BP isn't trying to destroy the Australian economy though.

America is using espionage to wreck the economy of their most loyal ally, yet all I see on this thread is "Don't blame me" "I'm insulted" etc, typical of Americans to put the blame onto someone else.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
AS AN AMERICAN I feel insulted by this thread. You blame this on my people?

I have news for you... I am not out to ruin ANYONE'S economy especially Australia's.

I am a multi-business owner and have been for a long time probably before you were born.

I hold responsibility for what I do and what I do ALONE!

If you want to hate monger on the US please find a NON-AMERICAN website to do it on.

ATS has already suffered enough from its drop in true conspiratorial content to this nonsensical, hashed-up blabbery that people are defecating on it today ...and I say this as a loyal ATS'er who has been a member since 1999.

So please out of common respect stop with the US bashing.

Very few here on ATS(being mostly Americans) doesn't even know how your economy works.

Americans feel offended by everything, so it's abit hard to avoid it. Anything that is mentioned, Americans go nuts.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
Jace26,
Hey, I feel for you and all Australians. You have been a great ally, indeed. Please don't feel that it's Americans like myself that are desrtoying your economy.

I would ask you to research this Rockefeller. HE IS THE ONE, along with his cronies, that are destroying your economy. He's already done it to America and other Countries.

When you research him, use these words :"Rockefeller and the Illuminati."

I say this to all citizens of every Country: Please don't be fooled into thinking that the American people are behind the shenanigans of those that are pushing us into the One World System.

I'm sorry dign4it but most Australians aren't seeing it that way.
We have American soldiers here building bases as they please, the American government dictating to us what we can and cannot do, and now the CIA attempting to destroy our source of wealth.

Australia is literally a slave of America, public opinion of Americans was already low in this country since you dragged us into your middle east fiasco, but this will be the final nail in the coffin.
You will find few friends down under now.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

As an Australian, I am seeing it that way. When you look into what happened with 9/11, the conflict is not a national one, but a class one. You want to see an economy on the edge of destruction, try having a $7 Trillion debt. It has been the CIA's role to protect corporate profits with many actions all around the world, including within America. I do not have a problem with the general population, but the conflicts of interest from the current power structures is creating some very dark, deep and difficult situations.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by Jace26

As an Australian, I am seeing it that way. When you look into what happened with 9/11, the conflict is not a national one, but a class one. You want to see an economy on the edge of destruction, try having a $7 Trillion debt. It has been the CIA's role to protect corporate profits with many actions all around the world, including within America. I do not have a problem with the general population, but the conflicts of interest from the current power structures is creating some very dark, deep and difficult situations.

Thats very true. The only difference between the Medieval Ages and today is that they used swords and we use guns. Its the exact same power structure.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Pfft, thats nothing, we're stuck with a 15 trillion dollar debt, and its growing like my aunt June at Old Country Buffet.

If you want this foriegn policy to end hop Ron Paul wins. If not, we're all screwed anyway.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I hear ya mate, it was $7 Trillion last time I checked. Just goes to show how nuts the situation is getting. Ron Paul has had my support for a long time, he is the only hope for all of us.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So still no hard evidence?

In fact Drew Hutton is looking at suing that nutcase Clive Palmer for defamation.

This thread is looking like nothing more than an anti-american outburst

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We have a Labor Government bring in a Carbon Tax with the backing of The Greens.

We have a Mr Clive Palmer, one of the richest (the richest?) men in Australia who's money comes from the mining industry who are up in arms over the Carbon Tax.

Mr Palmer is has also donated a large sum of money to the Liberal National Party who are against the Carbon Tax.

It is certainly in his interests to damage the reputation of his opponents by rambling complete nonsense like this.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
It is certainly in his interests to damage the reputation of his opponents by rambling complete nonsense like this.

As if he needs to damage his opponent's reputations. They have already been completely destroyed.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
So still no hard evidence?

In fact Drew Hutton is looking at suing that nutcase Clive Palmer for defamation.

This thread is looking like nothing more than an anti-american outburst
Is being antio = American in the same vein as anti semetic .

Its like a cry baby in the school yard type thing ..boo hoo , you dont like me .Im gonna tell on you

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

I have news for you... I am not out to ruin ANYONE'S economy especially Australia's.

I am a multi-business owner and have been for a long time probably before you were born.

If you want to hate monger on the US please find a NON-AMERICAN website to do it on.

ATS has already suffered enough from its drop in true conspiratorial content to this nonsensical, hashed-up blabbery that people are defecating on it today ...and I say this as a loyal ATS'er who has been a member since 1999.

Very few here on ATS(being mostly Americans) doesn't even know how your economy works.

Even if you didn't tell me you where American I would still have known you were.
Know how? Because Americans like to put the blame on others.

America IS trying to destroy the Australian economy, if anyone should feel insulted it is the Australians.
We have always been a great friend and ally for America but this is how you treat us in return.

Actually, this is a real conspiratorial event as it is all over the news and t.v in Australia.

Maybe YOU out of common respect should show a little more gratitude to Australia, we help you in any circumstances whether it be war or disaster, we don't ask for weapons, or money, or even glory (not that we would get it anyway).
So please respect Australia, you haven't got many friends left these days.

Nope, that is not cutting it.

I have great respect for all of America's allies and Australia in general.

I am a born and raised American so I cannot help but to get offended when someone expresses ire at my country.

You are correct!....You guys are pretty much self-sufficient over there and do not require the arms that we stock pile due to our dominance and "infamy".

We protect our rights along with our allies with massive firepower and peacenicks all around the world hates us for this reason alone.

I do not apologize for what my country does around the world for whatever my country does it is for the common good of our citizens and allies alike.

We are over there building bases true, but you have a security blanket unlike any other in the world so feel good and rest easy knowing that when you are sleep we are watching over you and your countrymen and countrywomen.

edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

We Americans have thick skin, and I am an Ohioan and our skin is like a Rhinoceros's.

I only get offended when people make statements about my country's culture and do not know jack squat about us as individuals. Other than that I share my countryman's prior remark of I could care less about your economy.

I hope that you Aussies prosper and grow, but do not insult my country or my country people due to us helping you guys out over there.

We are not over there just twiddling our thumbs... we are over there helping you guys out!

I hear that you guys are having fresh water issues over there, and we are deploying technologies to help you Australians out with that. This is a fact... so we can't be all that bad...can we?

*I mean helping other human beings out by raising their quality of life is wrong?

There must be something philanthropic about this, right?

edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: *

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Even if you didn't tell me you where American I would still have known you were.
Know how? Because Americans like to put the blame on others.

America IS trying to destroy the Australian economy, if anyone should feel insulted it is the Australians.
We have always been a great friend and ally for America but this is how you treat us in return.

Actually, this is a real conspiratorial event as it is all over the news and t.v in Australia.

Maybe YOU out of common respect should show a little more gratitude to Australia, we help you in any circumstances whether it be war or disaster, we don't ask for weapons, or money, or even glory (not that we would get it anyway).
So please respect Australia, you haven't got many friends left these days.

Nope, that is not cutting it.

I have great respect for all of America's allies and Australia in general.

I am a born and raised American so I cannot help but to get offended when someone expresses ire at my country.

You are correct!....You guys are pretty much self-sufficient over there and do not require the arms that we stock pile due to our dominance and "infamy".

We protect our rights along with our allies with massive firepower and peacenicks all around the world hates us for this reason alone.

I do not apologize for what my country does around the world for whatever my country does it is for the common good of our citizens and allies alike.

We are over there building bases true, but you have a security blanket unlike any other in the world so feel good and rest easy knowing that when you are sleep we are watching over you and your countrymen and countrywomen.

Oh please what a load of dribble,

America does not protect Australia you have enslaved Australia. If you cannot see the difference then you need to wake up.

You should apologize for what your country is doing, you show absolutely no gratitude for my country, a country that is Americas greatest ally. Yet you spit on us when revelations occur that America is destroying my people.

Those bases are just reaffirming Americas deal that they own Australia, and making Americans even less popular down under.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

We Americans have thick skin, and I am an Ohioan and our skin is like a Rhinoceros's.

I only get offended when people make statements about my country's culture and do not know jack squat about us as individuals. Other than that I share my countryman's prior remark of I could care less about your economy.

I hope that you Aussies prosper and grow, but do not insult my country or my country people due to us helping you guys out over there.

We are not over there just twiddling our thumbs... we are over there helping you guys out!

I hear that you guys are having fresh water issues over there, and we are deploying technologies to help you Australians out with that. This is a fact... so we can't be all that bad...can we?

*I mean helping other human beings out by raising their quality of life is wrong?

OMFG WHERE DID I INSULT AMERICAN CULTURE OR YOUR PEOPLE???

AND AMERICANS ARE NOT HELPING US OUT IN AUSTRALIA, ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND #HEAD WE'RE UNFORTUNATELY HELPING YOU OUT.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW AMERICA IS HELPING AUSTRALIA OUT?
BY MAKING US ENEMIES ABROAD?
WHAT ABOUT THE QUEENSLAND FLOODS (THE WORST FLOODS IN AUSTRALIAN HISTORY 2011) AMERICA SENT NO AID TO US, NO MONEY, NOTHING. THANKS

ACTUALLY NO WE ARE FLOODING RIGHT NOW, NO WATER ISSUES HERE.

EVIDENCE ARISES THAT AMERICA IS DESTROYING AUSTRALIAS ECONOMY, AND YOU TAKE THAT AS OFFENSIVE?!?!?!?!!?

IF ANYONE SHOULD BE OFFENDED ITS THE AUSTRALIANS.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

AND AMERICANS ARE NOT HELPING US OUT IN AUSTRALIA, ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND #HEAD WE'RE UNFORTUNATELY HELPING YOU OUT.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW AMERICA IS HELPING AUSTRALIA OUT?
BY MAKING US ENEMIES ABROAD?
WHAT ABOUT THE QUEENSLAND FLOODS (THE WORST FLOODS IN AUSTRALIAN HISTORY 2011) AMERICA SENT NO AID TO US, NO MONEY, NOTHING. THANKS

ACTUALLY NO WE ARE FLOODING RIGHT NOW, NO WATER ISSUES HERE.

EVIDENCE ARISES THAT AMERICA IS DESTROYING AUSTRALIAS ECONOMY, AND YOU TAKE THAT AS OFFENSIVE?!?!?!?!!?

IF ANYONE SHOULD BE OFFENDED ITS THE AUSTRALIANS.

www.abc.net.au...

This article is a little under 2 years old... so I guess MSM is lying a truckload more than usual about your country's fresh potable water supply shortage for drinking, bathing and cooking?

You don't even know me and already with the name calling?

You say that you are our biggest ally? Are you sure about that?

You must mean land mass wise, correct?

We Americans like you guys...hell my Cousin has several girlfriends in Sydney he flies to visit periodically.

The Aussie economy is not being systematically sabotaged by us Americans.

Like I said... I hope and wish you guys the best.

~A very proud American

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You insulted my government the greatest in the entire world, so you insult my country and fellow country-folk.

Regarding your VERY WRONG statement about the US not helping your country out...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You are very misinformed my friend. It takes time for us to respond and deploy assistance your country is literally on the other side of the world.

Next time think before you make an INCORRECT statement...the BS looks better that way.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Now I will apologize for our bureaucratic system responding so slow to help you guys...our paperwork system is the main fault of this delay.

You are after all our allies in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You insulted my government the greatest in the entire world, so you insult my country and fellow country-folk.

Regarding your VERY WRONG statement about the US not helping your country out...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You are very misinformed my friend. It takes time for us to respond and deploy assistance your country is literally on the other side of the world.

Next time think before you make an INCORRECT statement...the BS looks better that way.

Quote from your article

"Our embassy in Canberra is monitoring the situation and has been in contact with Australian authorities. Australia is an important partner and close friend of the United States and we stand ready to provide assistance,"

All America was doing was monitoring the situation. I will tell you now. SE QLD, are in which i live was out of power for 4 days. Brisbane City was flooded, as was every other city in close proximity. My suburb was fortunate, however, the ones around me were not. I did not see a single US chopper, Serviceman, or anything to do with teh USA, during the couple of months of crisis. I did however see Aussie soldiers working their arses off.

Back to your govt. thing. You say you feel offended because we were bagging your govt. Most of the Americans on ATS dislike your govt. why are you so protective over it?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Only Americans say stupid crap like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join