It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AMERICA SEEKS TO DESTROY THE AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY

page: 5
15
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by daaskapital
 




OMFG WHERE DID I INSULT AMERICAN CULTURE OR YOUR PEOPLE???





You insulted my government the greatest in the entire world, so you insult my country and fellow country-folk.

Regarding your VERY WRONG statement about the US not helping your country out...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You are very misinformed my friend. It takes time for us to respond and deploy assistance your country is literally on the other side of the world.

Next time think before you make an INCORRECT statement...the BS looks better that way.


Quote from your article

"Our embassy in Canberra is monitoring the situation and has been in contact with Australian authorities. Australia is an important partner and close friend of the United States and we stand ready to provide assistance,"


All America was doing was monitoring the situation. I will tell you now. SE QLD, are in which i live was out of power for 4 days. Brisbane City was flooded, as was every other city in close proximity. My suburb was fortunate, however, the ones around me were not. I did not see a single US chopper, Serviceman, or anything to do with teh USA, during the couple of months of crisis. I did however see Aussie soldiers working their arses off.

Back to your govt. thing. You say you feel offended because we were bagging your govt. Most of the Americans on ATS dislike your govt. why are you so protective over it?


.....because AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

Numero uno!

and I have something called LOYALTY instilled in me that these ex-patriots, political shills and dead-beat zombies do not!

I love the AMERICAN WAY!

btw...you better be worried about America's state of affairs for as the US goes so goes the WORLD!




posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by daaskapital
 


We Americans have thick skin, and I am an Ohioan and our skin is like a Rhinoceros's.



Only Americans say stupid crap like that.


Yes sir...THAT I AM!

Proud to be 100 percent AMERICAN!

There are so many people in the world who would kill to be me or any other American for that matter of fact.

*You Australians are still cool in my book.

No harm no foul.
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: *



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
.....because AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

Numero uno!

and I have something called LOYALTY instilled in me that these ex-patriots, political shills and dead-beat zombies do not!

I love the AMERICAN WAY!

btw...you better be worried about America's state of affairs for as the US goes so goes the WORLD!


Okay, America was a great country...now, not so much. I am loyal to my country, i love Australia. I don't really care for the American state of affairs, they got themselves into #, they can crawl out by themselves. America didn't really help at all, when the floods hit Australia, in fact, they are not helping now, while Victoria and Southern NSW is being greatly impacted. I see so many Americans bitching because they feel that no one comes to their help when Australia always does. Remember the quake in Japan? Yeah, while Japan was pretty much destroyed thanks to the quake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown, they sent supplies to help the US. That is how respectful Japan is. They had nothing to spare, yet spared it anyway.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   



There are so many people in the world who would kill to be me or any other American for that matter of fact.

*You Australians are still cool in my book.

No harm no foul.


Only Africans...
edit on 22-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital
 


We are still the wealthiest and most stable country in the world...

if we need it WE PRINT IT!....flat out, plain and simple.

We have incurred hate because of our ultra-unique ability to $LITERALLY MAKE IT$

WE are infact helping you guys out.You are literally on the other side of the world and the last time I checked all of my science journals tele-transporting is not an option....yet.

Exercise some patience why don't you...it is not as if you are next door to us and we have POLICIES TO FOLLOW REGARDING FOREIGN DISASTER ASSISTANCE SO CHILL OUT MAN!

We are doing what we can!

*and you Aussies can stop thinking so ill-mannered of us.
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: *



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 




We have incurred hate because of our ultra-unique ability to $LITERALLY MAKE IT$


From here, it is more concern as Robert Mugabe and many others have had that unique ability too.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by maestromason
 




We have incurred hate because of our ultra-unique ability to $LITERALLY MAKE IT$


From here, it is more concern as Robert Mugabe and many others have had that unique ability too.


...but Robert Mugabe did not have the WORLD'S DEFAULT CURRENCY.....WE AMERICANS DO!

checkmate...mate.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


That means that when the economy tanks it takes down the world, not just America. Checkmate indeed.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


You sound extremely arrogant mate, and Aussies do not like arrogant #wits such as yourself.

America is not the richest country, it owes $16 trillion in debt.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
Now I will apologize for our bureaucratic system responding so slow to help you guys...our paperwork system is the main fault of this delay.

You are after all our allies in the southern hemisphere.

edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)
\


What don't you understand?

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS SYSTEMATICALLY ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY THE MINING INDUSTRY OF AUSTRALIA AKA OUR SOURCE OF WEALTH.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev
 


We Americans help out our allies and comrades in arms. The bottom line is this...People will ALWAYS HATE THE DOMINANT DOG.

Hey, I was fortunate enough to be born here...when souls were being issued mine fell into not only a well to do family, but the ULTIMATE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

btw...

That means that WE ARE THE WORLD'S COMPTROLLER!

The dollar may get weak but it will bounce back it. It belongs to The United States of America.

Our most powerful ally is Israel you guys just have land mass and numbers where as Israel has *PURE UNADULTERATED POWER.

and that is game and done!
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: *



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


Two words...

# off


...

We don't need you to spew your bull# here. Australia has been in every war with the US since WW1, something no other country has done.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by kwakakev
 


We Americans help out out allies and comrades in arms. The bottom line is this...People will ALWAYS HATE THE DOMINANT DOG.

Hey, I was fortunate enough to be born here...when souls were being issued mine fell into not only a well to do family, but the ULTIMATE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

btw...

That means that WE ARE THE WORLD'S COMPTROLLER!

The dollar may get weak but it will bounce back it. It belongs to The United States of America.

Our most powerful ally is Israel you guys just have land mass and numbers where as Israel has UNADULTERATED POWER.

and that is game and done!
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)


Did Israel help America in Vietnam or Korea?
Did Britain or Canada?
No they didn't, only Australia has been there EVERY time America needed a helping hand.

Yet how do you thank us?

America attempts to detroy our mining industry, thats how they thanks us.

No one here has said anything hateful towards America, not a single thing.

All I said wa because of Americas betrayal, all relations to the US should be scrapped as a form of protest.

But you like some dumbass patriot yell out "He's against Americah, god bless Americah, i love Americah."
You know how stupid that sounds?

Actually Australia is Americas best ally.

Israel tells YOU what to do.
When they want weapons, your government is forced to give it to them.
Obama even called Netanyahu "ungrateful".

But Australia....
Helped in Americas disasters from Katrina to 9/11.
Helped you in EVERY war even when America didn't call for help.
NEVER has asked for money, weapons, glory.

Without a doubt the best ally America could hope for, a lot of Australians used to like Americans.
But as most of them now have your attitude "Americah # yeah", most no longer want you as an ally.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital
 


I never debated that, and I see that you do favors... I don't.

You are the type to write down everything that you have ever done for someone.

You say that we are doing in your country via your mining industry?

You must have some really hard evidence to back up this claim right?



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason
 


As a nation born out of the ashes of WW2 I am intrigued as to what this 'UNADULTERATED POWER' is?



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by daaskapital
 


We Americans have thick skin, and I am an Ohioan and our skin is like a Rhinoceros's.



Only Americans say stupid crap like that.


Yes sir...THAT I AM!

Proud to be 100 percent AMERICAN!

There are so many people in the world who would kill to be me or any other American for that matter of fact.

*You Australians are still cool in my book.

No harm no foul.
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: *



"You Australians are still cool in my book"?????

What are you trying to say?

That Americans are superior to Australians? That you are somehow better than us?

Sorry to burst your patriotic bubble of rubbish but if you EVER compared an Australian to an American they would, in all honesty be offended.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by daaskapital
 


I never debated that, and I see that you do favors... I don't.

You are the type to write down everything that you have ever done for someone.

You say that we are doing in your country via your mining industry?

You must have some really hard evidence to back up this claim right?
You are now assuming my personality based on an internet post, what a joke.

The CIA have been involved in Australia since the Cold War.

www.american-buddha.com...

Of course, i predict, you will scream bull#, but i don't care. America stopped us from having nukes, they want to build bases down here, so they feel as if they are powerful in the Asia-Pacific region, when in actual fact, Australia, India and China, will be the worlds three most powerful nations, when power shifts to this part of the world. America will be depending on Australia withing the next 5-10 years.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by kwakakev
 


We Americans help out out allies and comrades in arms. The bottom line is this...People will ALWAYS HATE THE DOMINANT DOG.

Hey, I was fortunate enough to be born here...when souls were being issued mine fell into not only a well to do family, but the ULTIMATE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

btw...

That means that WE ARE THE WORLD'S COMPTROLLER!

The dollar may get weak but it will bounce back it. It belongs to The United States of America.

Our most powerful ally is Israel you guys just have land mass and numbers where as Israel has UNADULTERATED POWER.

and that is game and done!
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)


Did Israel help America in Vietnam or Korea?
Did Britain or Canada?
No they didn't, only Australia has been there EVERY time America needed a helping hand.

Yet how do you thank us?

America attempts to detroy our mining industry, thats how they thanks us.

No one here has said anything hateful towards America, not a single thing.

All I said wa because of Americas betrayal, all relations to the US should be scrapped as a form of protest.

But you like some dumbass patriot yell out "He's against Americah, god bless Americah, i love Americah."
You know how stupid that sounds?

Actually Australia is Americas best ally.

Israel tells YOU what to do.
When they want weapons, your government is forced to give it to them.
Obama even called Netanyahu "ungrateful".

But Australia....
Helped in Americas disasters from Katrina to 9/11.
Helped you in EVERY war even when America didn't call for help.
NEVER has asked for money, weapons, glory.

Without a doubt the best ally America could hope for, a lot of Australians used to like Americans.
But as most of them now have your attitude "Americah # yeah", most no longer want you as an ally.


I am sure that if you went 1,000 miles south of where I am now you would find some very thankful people whom could not express enough gratitude for your assistance.

I live in Ohio.

Katrina did not affect me.

I live in Ohio.

911 did not affect me(directly)

Sure since 911 laws have been instituted to lock things down a little after all WE ARE AN OPEN SOCIETY and there are inherent dangers that come with the territory but least I digress....

You Aussies are alright with me...I can only speak as an INDIVIDUAL and express my gratitude ONCE... what do you want for all of your country's dedicated assistance as AN ALLY? Servitude....NEVER THAT!.

LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE here!

I plan on flying to Sydney in late 2013 to check out a business opportunity...maybe then we can hook up have a few fosters and shoot the #
edit on 23-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital
 


Thats very true.

Australias population is growing at one of the fastest rates in the western world.

Only 0.02% of our landmass has been surveyed, and almost none of our territorial waters have been surveyed.

The British are already looking up to US, as they know the future will be within the Asian region.

I also read a recent news report saying that in the past Australia has had to suck up to America, but now that the worlds social, cultural, economical, and financial power is moving to Asia/Australia, America will have to suck up to Australia.



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by maestromason
reply to post by kwakakev
 


We Americans help out out allies and comrades in arms. The bottom line is this...People will ALWAYS HATE THE DOMINANT DOG.

Hey, I was fortunate enough to be born here...when souls were being issued mine fell into not only a well to do family, but the ULTIMATE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

btw...

That means that WE ARE THE WORLD'S COMPTROLLER!

The dollar may get weak but it will bounce back it. It belongs to The United States of America.

Our most powerful ally is Israel you guys just have land mass and numbers where as Israel has UNADULTERATED POWER.

and that is game and done!
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)


Did Israel help America in Vietnam or Korea?
Did Britain or Canada?
No they didn't, only Australia has been there EVERY time America needed a helping hand.

Yet how do you thank us?

America attempts to detroy our mining industry, thats how they thanks us.

No one here has said anything hateful towards America, not a single thing.

All I said wa because of Americas betrayal, all relations to the US should be scrapped as a form of protest.

But you like some dumbass patriot yell out "He's against Americah, god bless Americah, i love Americah."
You know how stupid that sounds?

Actually Australia is Americas best ally.

Israel tells YOU what to do.
When they want weapons, your government is forced to give it to them.
Obama even called Netanyahu "ungrateful".

But Australia....
Helped in Americas disasters from Katrina to 9/11.
Helped you in EVERY war even when America didn't call for help.
NEVER has asked for money, weapons, glory.

Without a doubt the best ally America could hope for, a lot of Australians used to like Americans.
But as most of them now have your attitude "Americah # yeah", most no longer want you as an ally.


I am sure that if you went 1,000 south of where I am now you would find some very thankful people whom could not express enough gratitude for your assistance.

I live in Ohio.

Katrina did not affect me.

I live in Ohio.

911 did not affect me(directly)

Sure since 911 laws have been instituted to lock things down a little after all WE ARE AN OPEN SOCIETY and there are inherent dangers that come with the territory but least I digress....

You Aussies are alright with me...I can only speak as an INDIVIDUAL and express my gratitude ONCE... what do you want for all of your country's dedicated assistance as AN ALLY? Servitude....NEVER THAT!.

LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE here!

I plan on flying to Sydney in late 2013 to check out a business opportunity...maybe then we can hook up have a few fosters and shoot the #
edit on 22-3-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)


Funny how you went from the offensive to the defensive.
Because you know what you said was wrong. No one EVER insulted American culture or the people.
If anyone should feel insulted it is the Australians, how dare America try to attack our economy. After everything we have done for them and everything that we are still doing.

So what Katrina and 9/11 didn't affect me either, but Australia still sent help.
Can America say the same?
Queensland Floods (land 1/4s of Americas size was completely underwater) . America sent NO help.
Black Saturday Bushfires (Worst Bushfires in Australian history) - America sent NO help.

Americans need to express a LOT more than gratitude for Australia (seeming as how you say we are insignificant and worthless compared to Israel).
Americans need to apologise for what has happened in recent days, so far I haven't seen anything other than you say we are making up these claims.

Australia NEVER has asked for anything in return, nor do we want servitude. We want a respectful and loyal ally who will be with us in our hour of need.
So far, the floods and bushfires and now your government is attacking my economy?
It seems America is doing the opposite in that they are laughing at us and spitting in our faces.

Don't you dare come to Australia after what has happened no American is welcome in my home now.




top topics



 
15
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join