It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says it has no records of bin Laden's death; CIA hasn't answered open records request

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I know I am not the only one that called BS when Obama announced Osama was killed.

It was just to fake for me.

Osama been Dyin for years now. LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

...and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a Stand Down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

Typical Truther blather...he holds in his possession absolute, concrete and no-questions-about-it evidence - names, locations, times - that will without a doubt blow this thing wide open...and what does he do? Go on one of the whackiest, silliest, craziest internet radio shows hosted by a really *really* really sicko of a crazy lunatic - and NOT name names, locations or times - but rather invoke the old "I'm prepared to tell it to a Grand Jury!" excuse and NOT tell the world then.

Think about it. You hold the key and you do nothing with it.

This interview on Sicko Jone's radio abortion was........when? And we have heard.......what since then?

Pieczenik is either a liar or has a serious mental problem OR BOTH and anyone who believes him is just as afflicted.

edit on 21-3-2012 by trebor451 because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
why would you execute an unarmed bin laden, knowing the information he has could completely dismantle al qaeda.

second, the geneva convention prohibits torture. how will you be able to extract info if he's all lawyered up and awaiting trial on the u.s.s. cole bombings.

this was the problem facing obama.

what would be your solution.

mine would probably be what obama is accused of doing. faking his death, transporting him to an ultra secure black site, give him a confidential source no. to pass the intelligence around, then proceed to extract information from him.

if everybody believes he's dead. no more questions.

haha damn skippy bro. All conspiracy set aside, if 9/11 was bin Laden's fault then where would there be justice in capping his ass while he's unarmed?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Typical OS'er LATHER...cannot handle anything to go against his totally OWNED world view.

I can just imagine the logic that goes into being able to accept the official line, and then turn around and point fingers...

Just stay inside your little box, while we better ourselves, and do not worry about 'terrorists'...who are the OS'ers.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Typical Truther blather...he holds in his possession absolute, concrete and no-questions-about-it evidence - names, locations, times - that will without a doubt blow this thing wide open...and what does he do? Go on one of the whackiest, silliest, craziest internet radio shows hosted by a really *really* really sicko of a crazy lunatic - and NOT name names, locations or times - but rather invoke the old "I'm prepared to tell it to a Grand Jury!" excuse and NOT tell the world then.

Think about it. You hold the key and you do nothing with it.

This interview on Sicko Jone's radio abortion was........when? And we have heard.......what since then?

Pieczenik is either a liar or has a serious mental problem OR BOTH and anyone who believes him is just as afflicted.

You don't know if Pieczenik is a liar or not, or has a mental problem or not. What about the other "Whistleblowers" who confirm what Pieczenik says, aren't you gonna criticize them too? www.abovetopsecret.com... Take a look at my last post at Page 1:

In this interview a local in Pakistan very much doubt that Bin Laden lived in Pakistan, he says that IF Bin laden really lived in Pakistan the citizens would have noticed that, the rumors would have spread in Pakistan very fast a long time ago. So no, the locals of Pakistan says that Bin Laden NEVER lived in Pakistan...

In this interview Radio host Stephen Lendman confirm that Bin Laden died in 2001 In this interview investigative reporter Webster Tarpley confirm that Bin Laden have been dead for a long time.

In this interview investigative reporter Webster Tarpley confirm that Bin Laden have been dead for a long time.

articles.latimes.com... Reporting from Abbottabad, Pakistan — It was all a ruse, Ejaz Ahmad sniffed. Osama bin Laden never lived in Abbottabad.

Reporting from Abbottabad, Pakistan — It was all a ruse, Ejaz Ahmad sniffed. Osama bin Laden never lived in Abbottabad.

To Ahmad, the secret night raid by U.S. commandos, the staccato bursts of gunfire, the crash of the stealth helicopter and the reported killing of the Al Qaeda leader in a whitewashed compound just down the road were pure theater. The Americans MADE IT ALL UP to convince the world that terrorism exists everywhere in Pakistan.

Stanley Hilton Sues Bush Cabal for 9-11 Conspiracy

Hilton has deposed many people and has gathered documentary evidence, as well as witnesses' sworn statements from FBI agents, FBI informants, officials in the Pentagon and in the U.S. Military, and U.S. Air Force. This evidence states that there were many drills and dress rehearsals for 9/11 before it actually took place.

He claims to have incriminating documents showing the Bush personally signed the orders for the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon!

Did you know that Bush Jr. ADMITTED himself that he IS A MEMBER of Skull and Bones? Take a look at this short interview with George W. Bush ADMITTING that , yeah, you better get used to that Bush Jr. ADMITTED he is a member of FREAKING Skull and Bones , and not only that, both Bush Sr. and Jr. reportedly participate at Bohemian Grove , even Obama and McCain among many other "leaders" reportedly participate at Bohemian Grove.

In this interview Charles Lewis confirm that the order of the "Stand Down" of NORAD to not alert jet fighters came directly from the "highest level" of the White House (from about 5:20 into this interview). You do know that NORAD had the chance to scramble jet fighters to shoot down the "hijacked" planes long before these planes reached the Towers and Pentagon, right? NORAD had the chance to scramble jet fighters to shoot down the "hijacked" planes, but unfortunately the White House did NOT allow NORAD to do that... And to your information Marvin Bush reportedly ordered the Bomb dogs out of service 6 days before the planes hit Towers.

Here in this speech on TV George W. Bush said something like >>I was sitting outside the class room, ready to go in, and i saw an airplane hit the Tower on TV, the TV was obviously on and i, i used to fly myself, and there was one terrible pilot, and i said it must have been a horrible accident, but I was whisked off there, I didn’t have much time to think about it>In fact, I’m hungry. I want a hamburger.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Seeing as how this is the 9/11 forum, I thought that my intent was implied, that is, that he was never "officially" held responsible for 9/11. (Although that's what everybody blamed him for, especially the press and the WH.)

Maybe it's my fault for not making myself clear, I believed it was obvious.

But to state categorically, so there's no room for ambiguity, OBL was never sought out for the crimes of 9/11 by the FBI, even though that is what we were gunning him down for.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
why would you execute an unarmed bin laden, knowing the information he has could completely dismantle al qaeda.

second, the geneva convention prohibits torture. how will you be able to extract info if he's all lawyered up and awaiting trial on the u.s.s. cole bombings.

this was the problem facing obama.

what would be your solution.

mine would probably be what obama is accused of doing. faking his death, transporting him to an ultra secure black site, give him a confidential source no. to pass the intelligence around, then proceed to extract information from him.

if everybody believes he's dead. no more questions.

Thank you for making some sense. He would be a WEALTH of knowledge, he should've been taken alive.

The problem however, is they already knew what HE knew, b/c they're all on our payroll.

Look what they did with Anwar Alaki, he served his purpose too.

First rule in this game of game, after the assassin is finished, kill the assassin.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Agreed.

What makes it even further disgusting, is despite evidence to the contrary on EVERY #ING LEVEL that the govt, tptb, the elite, whatever adjective you choose, are trying to kill us, (Monsanto, GMO foods, forced vaccines, (if you lean that way), the economy, (and it's obvious destruction by design) rigged caucuses, NDAA, the dissimulation of the bill of rights, and the list goes ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.)

And, despite all THAT, the OS'ers "must be true", b/c the govt would never INTENTIONALLY hurt it's own people, it's crazy! (Tuskegee airmen/syphilis, a-bomb testing on troops, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty, Iraq war/ Gulf war syndrome.) And again the list goes ON AND ON AND ON, you have your head in the sand.

To which I reply; DIAF. Seriously, I'm not being coy, I'm not being argumentative for "hits" or "stars", or even trolling, seriously. Just. #ing. Die.

YOU people are keeping the rest of those that have a chance to wake up asleep. YOU people are the ones ENABLING our own destruction by not seeing the facts "as they are" simply b/c the alternative is too disconcerting for your own delicate sensibilities. You are the ones that sold/spied on/for the nazis, to save your own skin, and make a profit. Just f* off and go away, period. You're not helping.

Mind you I'm not talking about people here that are debating this, or trying to flesh this out for themselves, I'm talking about those that CONTINUALLY REFUSE to admit the reality in which they live.

I may have crossed a line here, if so mods, I apologize for the line I crossed, however, I do NOT apologize for how I feel about this subject, and those that WILLINGLY help those that wish to destroy us. I can't and won't apologize for chiming in for my utter disdain for these kinds of people, I won't.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

If you compare their noses you can see right away that they are different.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

never "officially" held responsible for 9/11.

Read the Mossaoui trial transcripts. That's pretty official. Read the 9/11 Commission Report. That's pretty official also.

But I guess its not official until the FBI put it on a poster.

That makes sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Actually yes, it DOES make sense smartass, b/c FBI usually doesn't carry Mousari transcripts, or the Commission report around them in their pocket.

It's a list of photos, and related crimes as a summary, and Bin Laden's face was NEVER on it.

Now you can argue the fact that the FBI is domestically restricted to the states, hence why he was never on there, but then you'd also have to ask IF THEY WERE SERIOUS, why would you grant an exemption to this man's family to leave the country after 9/11?

This isn't an oddity thing here, this isn't an "oops" moment, this is a series of oops moments that most ppl (hopefully) see, if not direct complicity with 9/11, then at LEAST the idea that we're not being told the whole truth about ANY of this.

And I have no problems with those ppl either, just those that regurgitate "the party line" about the OS and the WC report.

Hell, even members OF the WC report have came out & called it bs. But for crying out loud, what do THEY know?!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by pshea38

If you compare their noses you can see right away that they are different.

Have you ever seen or heard abouts parts like this?
Have you seen the movie Mrs. Doubtfire?

The shaded areas are latex additions.
This accounts for observed (slight) differences between obama's and bin ladens nose.
Take a close look at bin laden bottom lip. Can you discern the area
where the fake beard and lower lip is attached to the actors lip?

Come on Cassius. Is bin laden wearing facial prosthetics, judging from the pictures
I previously posted?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

What makes you think he is wearing prostetics? And if Obama was leading a double life as Osama, what do you make of obamas family, or of Osamas family? He was leading a double life with one American family and one Saudi family?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by pshea38

What makes you think he is wearing prostetics? And if Obama was leading a double life as Osama, what do you make of obamas family, or of Osamas family? He was leading a double life with one American family and one Saudi family?

Jesus Cassius! What do you think I am pointing out Here?

Do you not see this clearly here?

What do we really know about bin laden's family life? Obama only needed to
sporadically play the role for the camera for the release of their propaganda video.

Did you know about the bush family associations with the bin laden family?
These people are liars and scoundrals and we know how much both families
benifited from, and are integrel players in, the 9/11 scam/hoax!

And rich bastards don't plot and scheme, do they?

The coincidences are too many. Don't accept coincidence upon coincidence as an explanation.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
there is no such person as 'bin laden'.

this will be the final status of a great deal of individual personalities that for 15 minutes thought they were somebody worth remembrance.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

nothing to be confused about. its just that the best thing to happen to all of those that did the things they did, are doing and will do is to create a future where it'll be as if they never even existed....

...except for in research departments at colleges and universities.

imagine it...occupy, war on terror, 9/11 truther...etc. etc. etc...

being nothing more than a footnote in history and of no particular value to future generations...it'll be hilarious.

could you imagine a situation emerging were nothing i am writing or that you are reading was tucked away in a corner so dark that noone in the future was even a aware that it ever took place?

edit on 21-3-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

nothing to be confused about. its just that the best thing to happen to all of those that did the things they did, are doing and will do is to create a future where it'll be as if they never even existed....

being nothing more than a footnote in history and of no particular value to future generations...it'll be hilarious.

Actually
does apply here. i'm not trying to be rude here, but instead of assuming we all know what you mean by what and whom, could you "fill in the blanks please?

"nothing to be confused about. its just that the best thing to happen to all of those that did the things they did, are doing and will do is to create a future where it'll be as if they never even existed"

See this? Yeah, I thought I was having a stroke or something as i read it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

could you imagine a situation emerging were nothing i am writing or that you are reading was tucked away in a corner so dark that noone in the future was even a aware that it ever took place?

edit on 21-3-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

but i'll settle for bin laden disappearing.

i just saw a headline about Adolf Hitler.

I don't want to have to read about what bin laden was thinking and never actually did for the next 60 years.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ooooops

Wish there was a blushing emotican.

Here

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join