It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says it has no records of bin Laden's death; CIA hasn't answered open records request

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by pshea38

Remove them in with your minds eye, and who do you have?

Delusion? Irrational behavior? Dissociation?

Ah jumpinthruhoops. I missed you.
Are you referring to your (feigned) dogged defence of the 9/11 BS official narrative?

You don't see it, no?
Maybe your minds eye is shot!

I suppose you will deny bin laden is wearing facial latex cosmetics!
pfft.

You do have to account for OBL family. Did his close family, wife and children, not exist according to you? Taking Obama to a studio for a couple of hours, so he can do a video, okay it can be done, but if OBL did not exist, how do you explain his family then? At the very least his close family.

www.whale.to...

Scroll down to see 'bin laden's' son and wife.
It is all very suspicious, no matter what the truth.

The degree to which fakery is incorporated into media stories is astounding, but
this reality escapes so many even still, unfortunately. www.cluesforum.info.
That is why I am getting such a hard time with this. The premiss itself is so contrary
to most peoples everyday understanding of how things work that the very notion
of what I suggest is repulsive.

Yet, I stand by what I am seeing, and I can picture obama everytime now, when viewing
the bin laden photos!

There is interesting information presentedhere.

The bush family and the bin laden family were in business together and both
benefited enormously from 9/11.

Pretty much everything else about 9/11 was fake.
Was bin laden created for the 9/11 occasion.? He vanished swiftly afterwards, didn't he?
Could the osama character have been concocted with the knowledge and complicity
of the bin laden family?
Google image search 'bin laden family'. You won't hit too many photos, and even less
(if any) of the family with anyone we would recognise as osama bin laden.

After that, Anyone can say or write antything.

I agree with this bro. The raid apparently took place in Pakistan, how in in the hell would we ever really know what went down or if bin Laden was even there? Whatever the DoD wants to tell the media, they can, and it will be published/broadcasted whether it really happened or not. Not a shred of evidence of bin Laden's death has been revealed, yet us "Truthers" are called crazy even though we have kick-ass evidence that contradicts the 9/11 O.S.
edit on 29-3-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

They've provided no verifiable proof that it was Osama they killed in that 'raid'. That coupled with the fact that most of the members of that seal team were later killed in a helicopter crash, makes me very suspicious of ANYTHING that's been reported about the 'death' of Osama. How anyone can defend the actions of our government is beyond my comprehension. The level of corruption is incredible, so it's not hard to understand that they're here on ats as well. Hindsight tells me that Obama is no different than Bush, or Clinton, or Bush or.....They're all just puppets, and we're screwed.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

They've provided no verifiable proof that it was Osama they killed in that 'raid'.

Well, all one would need to do is read the rest of your rant and realize immeadiately that there is no level of proof that you would accept anyway, so why bother?

That coupled with the fact that most of the members of that seal team were later killed in a helicopter crash, makes me very suspicious of ANYTHING that's been reported about the 'death' of Osama.

Why? Most is not all, and therefore there are remaining member of that SEAL team.

How anyone can defend the actions of our government is beyond my comprehension.

I suspect there is quite a bit beyond your comprehension.

The level of corruption is incredible, so it's not hard to understand that they're here on ats as well. Hindsight tells me that Obama is no different than Bush, or Clinton, or Bush or.....They're all just puppets, and we're screwed.

How so? How are you, in particular, "screwed"? Anyone taken away your right to free speech? How about to arm yourself? Or travel freely within our country? Earn a living? Or are you "screwed" because no one believes you?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join