It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

No offense, but based on your grammar and punctuation I'm sure you'll understand if I remain skeptical.

Here's the bottom line: EVERYONE would be talking about this if it could be seen by amateurs. EVERYONE. There aren't enough free passes on the ark or bunker to keep EVERYONE quiet about an incoming rogue planet.

All this jabber about NASA. What about the rest of the world? Are they keeping it hidden as well? All the universities? Observatories? Are they all in on it? This is utter paranoia.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but more of the same...
I have not much knowledge on the matter and am only trying to reach to any conclusion..

I would like to ask "both sides"
in what they agree. I mean... is there anything that people "debunking" the op consider it's mysterious or not scientifically well proven? or the debunking is only correcting the information the op and others are giving?

For instance:
-Is pluto really being affected weirdly?
-Is there really missing data from all the observatories available?
-Is there any evidence that earth suffered a storm from the opposite side of the sun?

and many other things that were mentioned...

BTW- only a question... ( probably dumb one) can the supposed alignment with the centre of the galaxy (SMBHole) be the reason of why there is some "not so normal" stuff around in the solar system?

BTW2- nice posts Xcalibur254... you really seem to know a lot from facts... and even from fiction.. nice going...!

edit on 20-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quelmarth

Technically we are always aligned with the center of galaxy. If you referring to the alignment where it will appear that the Sun will align with the center of the galaxy that's something that happens every year. The only thing that changes is the date on which it occurs due to the wobble of the Earth.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy isn't going to effect the earth seeing as how it is over 26,000 light years away from us.

www.nasa.gov...

Check that out, I know a lot of people on here don't trust NASA, well I do and I believe what they say.

There is nothing about Pluto being effected strangly

I hope this helps you out, sorry if it doesn't I will be honest and say I am no expert, I can admit that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Another thread about a non-existent new planet.

If this is the 1000th claim then it is also the 1000th failure.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

time,22;00,location mid sweden,i was looking at venus in the nw almost seting in the horizon,bare in mind i am sarounded by mountain.that was before yseterday

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

like i say,believe what ever you want to believe and judge as you wish.i dont have to convince any one or lie for that matter.i just state what i saw.gramma?lol,plz. by the way i didnt want no one to believe,i was saying for some one to get off there seat and look to conferm.
edit on 20-3-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
According to many..... expect a 9+ mg still to come in the next few days

Earth axis to shift

Second Sun

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45
reply to post by rigel4

Yes this again... And I second your *sigh*

This thread and many, many more like it remind me of a quote:

"If you cannot dazzle them with knowledge, baffle them with bull****."

As I have stated before. There is no relationship between the gravametric pull of an object and earthquakes. While it has been pointed out that some shallow quakes have been attributed to the pull of the moon, it has not been proven (as it were). Also, since these proposed "gravity induced mega-quakes" have varying degree's of magnitude, this also can be used to prove that the theory is false. Any such "gravity induced mega-quakes" would increase in magnitude and frequency in a logarithmic manner with regards to the distance between the inbound object and the Earth. In other words, the closer the object gets, the higher the magnitude and frequency. Since the object is inbound, these "gravity induced mega-quakes" should be getting more powerful and more frequent. They are not.

Regardless of this, two objects in a three-dimensional area will always be in "alignment" simply because a line can be drawn between the two objects no matter where they sit within the defined three-dimensional area. Let's not even begin to question the affected areas as many times these affected areas have no relationship to the proposed location of the inbound object.

With a little bit of science and logical thinking, it makes sense that these things are not related; that Earthquakes have not increased in magnitude or frequency (our methods of detection have gotten and continue to get better).

-saige-
edit on 20-3-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

I think distance wouldn't be as large a factor but rather the mass of the object.

Yes a line can always be drawn but we're talking relative to the sun, draw a line from the center of the sun through the center of the earth, when planets pass through this line then we have an alignment.

You're treating plate tectonics as something static when they are very dynamic and complex, constantly moving and shifting, and when it comes to earthquakes; unpredictable so far.

Maybe Earthquakes are heavily influenced by gravitational forces. Maybe there is an earthquake every couple days on Earth due party to the fact as the Earth spins it interacts with the gravity of the sun on different plates around the globe.

Maybe you're wrong? However I'm thinking you're right personally, I just wanted to point out that you're discounting something based on your own beliefs and preconceived notions. There is a valid argument here for sure, the universe is a mystery.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

The remnants of the asteroid belt shows us something happened that we're not quite sure of.

It's so astonishing to see so much conviction from the non-believers. It's almost as if they're scared to even contemplate this.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All I hear is that he's saying a Heavy Mass object is incoming.

If a heavy mass object was incoming, we would know about it via tides... Trust me. It would cause unprecedented damage.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by quelmarth

BTW- only a question... ( probably dumb one) can the supposed alignment with the centre of the galaxy (SMBHole) be the reason of why there is some "not so normal" stuff around in the solar system?

Sure!
As can the possibility of an incoming body.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
All I hear is that he's saying a Heavy Mass object is incoming.

If a heavy mass object was incoming, we would know about it via tides... Trust me. It would cause unprecedented damage.

Trust you?

Oh. Okay.

Class dismissed.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Just checked Stellarium and I'm pretty sure what you saw was Jupiter. It was right next to Venus all night and they set at the same time.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Technically we are always aligned with the center of galaxy. If you referring to the alignment where it will appear that the Sun will align with the center of the galaxy that's something that happens every year. The only thing that changes is the date on which it occurs due to the wobble of the Earth.

What do you base your information on?...fortune cookies?

We're always aligned? By whose standards? By which gauge? By what prospective?

We know about 5% of what planet Earth is all about but ye, you mean to tell us we know about the galaxy though?

I sense politics in your future.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by oghamxx

The remnants of the asteroid belt shows us something happened that we're not quite sure of.

It's so astonishing to see so much conviction from the non-believers. It's almost as if they're scared to even contemplate this.

Or....you know....maybe we just don't believe the pet theory of the day based on, well....no real evidence whatsoever, really.

Us silly non-believers are weird like that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The mass contained in the entire asteroid belt is tiny compared to even the mass of the Moon. The asteroid belt formed just like every other object in the solar system. However, due to the large mass of Jupiter it prevented them from forming into a planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Way I see it... if there was an incoming object approaching the earth's general direction from a southerly approach, people would only see it in the South Pole regions to notice it at first...

If this is a 'mini solar system' then it's anybody's guess what will happen...

I think the ancient people, like the Sumerian's drew pictures of this very event last time it occurred...

It could well have been what caused a worldwide flood talked about by many cultures...

As I say, it's anybody's guess...

Oh, as for the observatories with powerful enough range to see a possible incoming brown dwarf solar system, ALL of them are observed and findings kept TOP SECRET... apparently

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's based on simple geometry. If you have two points you will always be able to draw a straight line between them.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Another thread about a non-existent new planet.

If this is the 1000th claim then it is also the 1000th failure.

What gives this a little more edge....over the other 1000 claims is, this dude predicted today's earthquake.

I don't see any USGS boys coming up with a formula.

There is now, without question a 188 (give or take a day) cycle for large earthquakes.
This guy nailed it.

So....he has EARNED the right (respect) for people to at least consider what he is saying (and what I've believed all along) because he's on to something.

I also believe Terral thinks today's earthquake isn't the 'one'. I might be mixing him up but many are saying another huge one will be here in days....knocking the axis off kilter, yet again!

edit on 20-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: respect

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join