It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just browsed the thread and im on the fence with the 2012 thing but if it were true i dont think the Myans would have any clue how economy (more important the economy at the time of 2012) works. they knew the starts and studied the stars hence if anything that is what we should look at for clues or evidence in any "end of time or Planet x" scenerios.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well my 'understanding' is it might've been planet Tiamat or Maldek.

I do not trust or even like science. It's as bad as religion. I like quantum physics though but science doesn't embrace it too much. That's why I know they're better!

Sounds like something Jethro Bodine would have said.

That's really a ridiculous statement you've made seeing that modern technology relies heavily on quantum effects.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

In other words the support for Sitchin's lies is your claim that people can't agree.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

You do know the Mayans didn't include leap year, right? And technically, it's January-February of 2013, according to the Mayan calendar?

Which calendar are you talking about? I think you've gotten things a bit confused.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Have you ever considered reading non-garbage? When Pye wrote "Everything You Kow is Wrong" he was referring to himself.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This was nearly a 8 (7.9)

Can't get out of the need to fake the data?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
I have to add

Notice the major earthquake - Mexico and Indonesia, almost 180 degress of each other ?

Gravitational pull theory seems have base here I guess, and in less than an hour ago, again in Mexico.

7.4 2012/03/20 18:02:48 OAXACA, MEXICO

I didn't make the location distance connection in my head, but that makes sense...
I think it's defiantly gravity based... As if we get pulled so much for so long in on direction and then we reach that point... Where we get pulled in another... Stresses too much on the earth, and crack, there goes a fault to give way so we can start to bulge a different way... Like pushing down on a ball, maybe you push a slightly different point and now the ball squeezes out the same way, however if you have a design or pattern on the ball you'll notice it stretches a different part of the design, but the squish itself remains the same... Like if there was a face in it, if you push down maybe the bulge is centered on the eyes instead of the nose this time...

With the earth, same squish, same wobble, different squish points, and now it cracks a little and we have these earthquakes..

So with that in mind, ( not very scientific but still) in 188 or so days when this happens again, let's see if the quakes are on opposite sides..

What is 188 days from now anyways?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

"4% mass of the moon" That's all great, fine and dandy, until you consider that if a planet or something smashed through it, then these asteroids could just be the "remnants" of a much bigger mass! Meaning that if something smashed into it, the other parts of it could have flown off into the great wide open of space!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

That's all fine and dandy if you believe everything that Nasa says! The videos on page two of this thread have already proven that Nasa HIDES information that it does not want us to see!

Therefor...........irrelevant!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
03.31.03 -
"NASA's High-Energy Transient Explorer
(HETE) detects one of the brightest and closest bursts yet, signaling the birth of a black hole in the constellation Leo."
unquote

Does the above fit into Astrology?
birth of a black hole in Leo,,
gotta mean something,,right?

birth of a black hole
in the constellation Leo.
and this,

G1.9+0.3

Discovery of Most Recent Supernova
in Our Galaxy

the supernova remnant G1.9+0.3.

"NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory image obtained in early 2007 is shown in orange and the radio image from NRAO's Very Large Array (VLA) from 1985 is in blue. The difference in size between the two images gives clear evidence for expansion, allowing the time since the original supernova explosion (about 140 years) to be estimated."
unquote

As far as the Gravitational Effect, needed,
a Brown Dwarf although tiny in physical mass.
Can be mighty in Atrractive Forces,,
for instance , Anti-Matter,, the Density would be massive,, yet the size unimpresive,,

thus too hard too see physical,
or by the naked eye so too speak,
or telescope possibly.

oh and the new blackhole probly through that in,
as well,,into the

"Formulae For Variables. for "Predictive Analysis".

or
Astrology/Science/Physics,,etc,,

Me.

and staying on TOPIC here,,,

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

---------------------
More,,Incomming,,supernova remnants,,,
------------------
(2012 EG5)
Classification: Apollo [NEO] SPK-ID: 3601275
--------------
Apollo,,
otherwise known as Tyco,
,before its name change,,,
a planet possibly,,
before it went Supernova,,
and its brilliance,,
recorded by a guy
of the same name.
That would be Tyco,,not supernova,,, (sigh)
The (2012 EG5),,,is debre,,from the Super nova

2012 EG5,,is part of,,,(and other material,/shock waves/supernova stuff,,,)
what i believe too be,,,
is whats left of,,
elusive PLANET X.

Me.

edit on 20-3-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

You missed the whole part them about

Planetesimals within the region which would become the asteroid belt were too strongly perturbed by Jupiter's gravity to form a planet. Instead they continued to orbit the Sun as before, while occasionally colliding.[26] In regions where the average velocity of the collisions was too high, the shattering of planetesimals tended to dominate over accretion,[27] preventing the formation of planet-sized bodies. Orbital resonances occurred where the orbital period of an object in the belt formed an integer fraction of the orbital period of Jupiter, perturbing the object into a different orbit; the region lying between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter contains many such orbital resonances. As Jupiter migrated inward following its formation, these resonances would have swept across the asteroid belt, dynamically exciting the region's population and increasing their velocities relative to each other

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by popsmayhem

That's all fine and dandy if you believe everything that Nasa says! The videos on page two of this thread have already proven that Nasa HIDES information that it does not want us to see!

Therefor...........irrelevant!

Yea because if they wanted to hide something im sure they would make it so easy for anyone with a computer to find online.

NASA has lied about nothing and I believe them and proven science over crackpot theories anyday

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Your suggestion has been tested and found not to be the case.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Posting a string of false statements tells us a lot. Why not accept the truth that this is all a hoax.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afraidnomore

What is 188 days from now anyways?

Sept 24th.
the video guy predicted sept 26th. for the 'mass object' to have an effect on earth.
hhmmmm.
edit on 20-3-2012 by horseplay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

No, I didn't miss that part! I just chose to disregard it! Wikipedia is NOT a source, (ask any professor if you can include Wikipedia as one) Also, I could go onto Wiki and make any posting that I want and list sources that until, are corrected by others would be considered facts!

Just hypothesis until someone proves it wrong! That's what science is after all!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

It's not a crackpot theory! did you watch the videos? Nasa is hiding the information. This guy was just lucky to have grabbed a few clips before they erased the information from existence!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

got any proof to back that up?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have to ask something before the year moves much further and the Nibiru threads get totally out of hand...... Where is it? If this is coming in and is now well under a year from being our kissing cousin, then where is it?

I've heard the people saying it doesn't reflect light or it's strictly an I.R. target but aside from being awfully convenient when it was supposed to be much further away....how does that still play now?? Even if it is pure black and nonreflective, that doesn't stop it from blocking out the view of the area behind it as it travels right along, right?

I know.. Tiny tiny things to see...but these are the same guys finding planets hundreds of light years away by a slight wobble in their star.
Unless someone is suggesting that Nibiru is moving at Warp Speed (literally) then wouldn't it be well inside the outer planets by now and coming right on in at us? How could we NOT see it on private sector observatory gear by now? Surely....people ARE looking, if for nothing but pure curiosity 'just in case'.

So.. Where is it?

There are also huge things that come whizzing by earth and are not seen or are seen after they pass and they are close.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What false statements have I made! Everything I have said is "IMO"(in my own opinion)

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything other than to open the mind to possibilities!

I've stated in the past that I'm leaning towards the possibility, not that I believe it entirely! The possibility is there, and I'm not going to dismiss it just because someone tells me too.

The earth was flat once, and Obama was going to bring positive change to the USA! Both have been proven wrong.

edit on 20-3-2012 by theclutch because: added happy face so everyone knows I'm having fun with this thread!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join