Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't proclaim to know anything as to why Venus does what it does. My point is the obvious gigantic leap taken by the Nibiru contingency that anything unexplained auutomatically can be attributed to an incoming rogue planet.

Why is that now the acceptable default explanation for EVERYTHING that can't be explained lately?

But see, you're wrong.
It's not one or five major earthquakes. Or seven massive animal die-offs. Or a dozen weird noises reported in different countries. Or Greenland greeting the Sunrise 3 days early (last year) or the scores of 'booms' heard world-wide or (what looks to be) thousands of reports of aerosol spraying or the continuous FEMA earthquake drills....rather, it's a collective manner in which I ponder.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

In response to the videos linked in the post I'm replying to, there's this from Phage which I found in another thread :

Originally posted by Phage
You understand that the animation is a simulation, right? It comes from a computer program. That computer program uses data from the ACE satellite. The ACE satellite is located about 1 million miles out, between the Earth and the Sun. The ACE satellite has instruments which measure various aspects of the solar wind. In order to to that, those instruments are pointed toward the Sun. So, even if there were a "reversed" solar wind, the instruments would not be able to detect it.

If you're interested you can get the same data that the computer simulation uses.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not trying to explain away anything, just looking for facts and think what's said in the quote is worth knowing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

For the same reason that several moons in our solar system rotate retrograde. Give Venus a few million years and it should slow down, stop and reverse. Due to simple laws of physics, the outside edge has more 'drag' that the inside.

Recent measurements (more accurate?) have revealed that the rotation of Venus has slowed by 6 minutes but out of 200 plus days that is not much

Good enough

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ahh. Sorry. I assumed that you were someone interested in finding the truth. I see now that you would rather hold on to your beliefs regardless of what the facts are. Keep denying ignorance ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not going to start a new thread because I feel most of my threads are inner-related.

Got an hour and a half? Here's Lucus 188-day presentation (and yes, he believes in Nibiru too)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Ahh. Sorry. I assumed that you were someone interested in finding the truth. I see now that you would rather hold on to your beliefs regardless of what the facts are. Keep denying ignorance ATS.

You know what I've learned in my 52 years around the Sun?
Truth is personal. Truth is subjective. Truth is holographic in nature.

Thanks for stopping by!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ColAngus

I don't proclaim to know anything as to why Venus does what it does. My point is the obvious gigantic leap taken by the Nibiru contingency that anything unexplained auutomatically can be attributed to an incoming rogue planet.

Why is that now the acceptable default explanation for EVERYTHING that can't be explained lately?

But see, you're wrong.
It's not one or five major earthquakes. Or seven massive animal die-offs. Or a dozen weird noises reported in different countries. Or Greenland greeting the Sunrise 3 days early (last year) or the scores of 'booms' heard world-wide or (what looks to be) thousands of reports of aerosol spraying or the continuous FEMA earthquake drills....rather, it's a collective manner in which I ponder.

Why? Why do you think there can't be separate and completely unrelated explanations for each one of those issues?

Why the leap to group together all these things and assume...yep, rogue planet?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
03.31.03 -
"NASA's High-Energy Transient Explorer
(HETE) detects one of the brightest and closest bursts yet, signaling the birth of a black hole in the constellation Leo."
unquote

Does the above fit into Astrology?
birth of a black hole in Leo,,
gotta mean something,,right?

birth of a black hole
in the constellation Leo.
and this,

G1.9+0.3

Discovery of Most Recent Supernova
in Our Galaxy

the supernova remnant G1.9+0.3.

"NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory image obtained in early 2007 is shown in orange and the radio image from NRAO's Very Large Array (VLA) from 1985 is in blue. The difference in size between the two images gives clear evidence for expansion, allowing the time since the original supernova explosion (about 140 years) to be estimated."
unquote

As far as the Gravitational Effect, needed,
a Brown Dwarf although tiny in physical mass.
Can be mighty in Atrractive Forces,,
for instance , Anti-Matter,, the Density would be massive,, yet the size unimpresive,,

thus too hard too see physical,
or by the naked eye so too speak,
or telescope possibly.

oh and the new blackhole probly through that in,
as well,,into the

"Formulae For Variables. for "Predictive Analysis".

or
Astrology/Science/Physics,,etc,,

Me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I didn't get a chance to read through all of the posts in this thread, so I hope this hasn't been mentioned before...

Look up the Mayan calender and how it worked. There were different "eras" and time periods that they used for their system. It didn't just up and end, the supposed 12/21/12 is the start of the next "era". Look into the global shift in consciousness.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You said you don't know who I am. This is my post and your reply that to which I was responding.. Sorry you must have misdirected it to me, no offense.

Originally posted by oghamxx
Any new body entering the solar system would disrupt the orbits of the sun and all planets. The planets do not orbit the sun. The sun and the planets orbit the barycenter of the solar system, that being the center of mass., The barycenter is stationary but due to the movement (wobble) of the sun it is sometimes beneath the surface of the sun and sometimes well outside the sun. Yes, a difficult concept to grasp

We don't even know why Venus, rotates backwards. So please, I appreciate your post but don't confuse theories with facts.

And for all we know, this body has been making a slow entrance for years and we're blaming global warming on Al Gore!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Oh god, not Lucus. If there's one person that has less credibility than Terral it's Lucus. He couldn't even defend his theories on here without resorting to vicious ad hominems. As a result he is now banned.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The major problem I have with an object that orbits our sun, like a brown dwarf or whatever people believe it is to be is, why are we here now?

It should have passed us thousands of times since our sun is 4.5 billions years old. If there is truely a companion star to our sun, if we actually live in a binary star system then why hasn't this supposed star destroyed the earth before.

Why have we evolved to what we are today, shouldnt we all be dead? Now most people believe that every 3600-4000 years this supposed companion star come near earth, now I understand that sometimes we might be on the far side of the sun when it passes nearest the sun and wouldn't effect us then, but we most certainly were not always on the far side.

Probablity would have to say that it passes near us a good amount of time, how have we had a chance to evolve if this suppose star causes such catastrophes?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Not going to start a new thread because I feel most of my threads are inner-related.

Got an hour and a half? Here's Lucus 188-day presentation (and yes, he believes in Nibiru too)

But it hasn't been 188 days yet. Is he claiming today's was the one for the 22nd? Or is he waiting until Thursday to see if there's another one, and if not he'll take this one and argue for a +/- variable of a day or two?
edit on 20-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
absolutely NOTHING in the pages of this thread prove, show or can speculate from any data shown that there is a heavy mass coming from somewhere or going by somewhere, as for comets diving into the sun, Son, that has happened ever since there has been a sun and comets.

I try to grasp your stuff but its like striking a pinata (heavy mass), with out the pinata (heavy mass). This is as one guy calls it, Malarkey

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Proof? Who used the word proof? Some of you just put on your boxing gloves even before you open a thread.
Science itself hasn't proven anything. You show me one thing science has proved and I'll show you people (and reasons) not to believe it!

Listen, there's more suggestion that there's something lurking at the outer inner solar system then...proof there's not!

Somethin's tugging at Pluto. What do you suppose it is? A galactic-sized magnet?

Sometimes the obvious doesn't need an invitation (aka: acknowledgment) to be real.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I regret that I am not up to speed on the magnetosphere aspect of this thread but maybe this is a factor

science.nasa.gov...

Are the FTE still every 8 minutes? (Einstein knew about the 8 minutes but not the FTE source)

When the sun reverses/flips its magnetic poles every 11 years (due in 2012), how does that affect our magnetosphere?

Link about last flip in 2001; science.nasa.gov...

More fuel, once was an extra giant planet www.space.com...

edit on 20-3-2012 by oghamxx because: Last line added

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just as a note, the people debunking often provide a lot of info that helps understand what's going on. If it wasn't for some of those people many of us would have wrecked heads with about 100 different conspiracies going on at once. So if someone's debunking it often helps to check what they're saying, even if you have to research further yourself for a while. That's if you're after truth/denying ignorance anyway.

This isn't directed at this thread or the person who made it either. Have just been checking a few things related though and have been helped again. Usually there's no proof that something is definitely going on, and often there's just some data and science that we don't understand at all until we've done a little research ourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
The major problem I have with an object that orbits our sun, like a brown dwarf or whatever people believe it is to be is, why are we here now?

It should have passed us thousands of times since our sun is 4.5 billions years old. If there is truely a companion star to our sun, if we actually live in a binary star system then why hasn't this supposed star destroyed the earth before.

Why have we evolved to what we are today, shouldnt we all be dead? Now most people believe that every 3600-4000 years this supposed companion star come near earth, now I understand that sometimes we might be on the far side of the sun when it passes nearest the sun and wouldn't effect us then, but we most certainly were not always on the far side.

Probablity would have to say that it passes near us a good amount of time, how have we had a chance to evolve if this suppose star causes such catastrophes?

You apparently haven't gotten familiar with Zacharia Sitchens work.

Planet X is on a 3600 year elliptical orbit meaning....it swings pass us every 3600 years or so.
We're on a 365 day orbit so that's why modern man doesn't see this planet/star that often. And perhaps when they write about it, it gets obliterated and disappears forever. But the pyramids and their reverence to the cosmos is something not to be argued about. The "Why" there's such reverence, is up for debate. But the cosmos are extremely important to us yet we don't lean or teach in that direction..and that's a shame

This helps to explain the 'ages' on this planet. Like the ice age and why is appears animals were frozen immediately while eating.
And the Bronze age. And the Stone age.
Something got us to these ages and it's not evolution because we're finding out that we were most likely MORE advanced back then than we are now.
It's very likely some extraterrestrial intervention happens every so many thousands of years that catapults us into these new ages.
So......this 'theory' absolutely fits in!

It's a theory. That's all this is. But it's one that I happen to believe.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Somethin's tugging at Pluto. What do you suppose it is? A galactic-sized magnet?

If that's the case there must be some reasonable explanation for it. If you research pluto and have a read around on the net for anything that could cause tugging or other effects on its orbit you'll probably find something.

In most cases it takes 10-30 mins to research a bit into things like this and you often have at least one thing that explains what it could be. That's maybe the problem though, many people (and I'm not pointing the finger at anyone specific.) won't want to research themselves for 10-30 mins on the net and will get all hyped about something instead.

That always baffles me, as why would you want to do that when you could gather information yourself that helps clear things up and also learn a few things at the same time? Each to their own I guess.
edit on 20-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Interesting info, OP.

I am amused, tho, by so many others "inserting" their "intellect" (opinion) into the thread.

I know I don't have a Ph.D. in anything relevant to the thread. But it is something interesting to ponder.

"Better to remain silent, and be thought of as an idiot; then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt". -unknown.

Thanks for the thread, OP, always fun to read and ponder.

S&F

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join