It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
We don't even know why Venus, rotates backwards. So please, I appreciate your post but don't confuse theories with facts.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny.

Your threads are NOTHING but theories. There's nary a fact within a 1000 miles.

edit on 20-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Now let's look at the history of these names:

The Destroyer - This seems to come from the Kolbrin Bible, which is a hoax.

Nibiru - Sitchin's made-up planet based on a cylinder seal that doesn't depict the solar system and named after a word the Sumerians did not have.

Blue Kachina - While kachina certainly is word used by the Hopi the Blue Kachina prophecy does not exist. No one has ever been able to trace this back to a legitimate Hopi source and the Hopi elders even released a statement saying not to trust people who claim to be speaking of Hopi culture but are not Hopi themselves.

Planet X - A name coined by Percival Lowell in reference to a hypothetical planet proposed due to perturbations in the outer planets. With Voyager 2's flyby of Neptune these perturbations were explained and the need for Planet X disappeared.

Hercolobus - Created by New Age author V.M. Rabolu. For some reason he claimed Barnard's star was actually a planet in our solar system. Barnard's star six LY from Earth and definitely not a planet.In 11,700 it will make a close approach to the Sun at a distance of 3.8 LY.

Wormwood - As with all things Biblical this can be interpreted in a number of ways. Some perceive it to be an angel while others believe that it was an allegory for the Huns.

Nemesis - A planet/dwarf star proposed to explain a periodicity in mass extinctions that was proposed in the 80s. In intervening years it was shown that this periodicity was nonexistent and the need for Nemesis disappeared.

Tyche - A successor to Nemesis. If Tyche existed it would never come closer than 25,000 AU and have no affect on the solar system.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by oghamxx

Please take your common sense elsewhere. This is a Human_Alien thread, and only those that believe in his fairytales are welcome to contribute. At least that's what I understand from experience.

Nibiru...the slowest incoming rogue planet/star ever.
so, what is happening on the 2 videos I posted (on page 2) That is what this thread should be about, as that is what the video in the opening post is discussing. (but the 2 videos I posted are far better, please view them and see that something very strange has happened, and has been covered up) These derogatory piss taking remarks do nothing to a conversation, and have taken this thread off topic. This one has something to it. Ignore the Terral video all day long please, I did. But do check the 2 videos out which show the "disturbance in the force"

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We don't even know why Venus, rotates backwards. So please, I appreciate your post but don't confuse theories with facts.

again, where did the footage in the 2 videos I posted come from if not NASA themselves. Stop derailing the thread with personal insults.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
These 2 videos here if clicking on page 2 is too much of an effort.

Originally posted by Acidtastic
For one moment, let's forget about hypothetical planets, and have a look at the data that Terral is talking about. Now, we don't even need to watch his video for this, as he is presenting information posted by someone else.

This is the video, and I got to say, WTF? Did our megnetosphere just go a bit nanas and flip a 180? Why is all the data missing for these times? (according to the person who made the video, and has given a load of links so you can check yourself)

and this is another video put up, to dispute some of the things being said when it got posted on GLP. He provides lots of links in the box on this video.

That didn't look normal to me.
edit on 20/3/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Okay Mr non-theory, why does Venus rotate backwards? Impart me with your infinite wisdom!

Any idiot can post insults and run but I thought you had more substance.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If you think I am interested in reading your definition post, you mistook me for somewhere who cares about what you think!

Move along............

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yup! I covered the magnetosphere reversal that was HIDDEN by NASA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't just take a theory because it feels right.
I take a theory because it FITS right!

link   

What THEORY have I introduced? Sir Issac Newton's laws of motion?

The moon does not orbit the earth. They orbit one another, the center being located well below the surface of the earth. That is why there is also a high tide opposite the side facing the moon.

link   

The moon does not orbit the earth. They orbit one another, the center being located well below the surface of the earth. That is why there is also a high tide opposite the side facing the moon.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So what you are saying is that there are 8 different Large planetary objects that different people have come up with at different times and places.

I wonder why 8 different accounts of a large inbound planet keeps coming up, over and over again! Could it be that there is proof yet each time TPTB find ways to discredit it? Nasa has shown by the two videos posted that they OPENLY HIDE any evidence of it being true!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

I don't even know who you are. What are you talking about? Did I mis-direct a post because you're a stranger to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

aah, cool, sorry, I#'d not seen that thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I don't proclaim to know anything as to why Venus does what it does. My point is the obvious gigantic leap taken by the Nibiru contingency that anything unexplained auutomatically can be attributed to an incoming rogue planet.

Why is that now the acceptable default explanation for EVERYTHING that can't be explained lately?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I don't proclaim to know anything as to why Venus does what it does. My point is the obvious gigantic leap taken by the Nibiru contingency that anything unexplained auutomatically can be attributed to an incoming rogue planet.

Why is that now the acceptable default explanation for EVERYTHING that can't be explained lately?

Dear ColAngus,

I purport not to know, never knew and don't pretend to know.

Sincerely,
Human_Alien

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have TOTALLY considered the source but after all Weekly World News gets a story correct once in a while too!

Nibiru March 22, 2012 Warning Video

March 22, 2012 is the day that the Earth Axis is expected to shift 5+ inches along with the Earth aquifers and a 9+ magnitude quake event that some believe will take place off the coast of California. The astronomers have yet to go online to begin making observations, as the heavy-mass object has been in the daytime sky, but there is enough historical precedent data to warn people of an 'event' that is likely to take place on or around March 22, 2012 like the 9.0 Japan Quake and 8.8 Chile Quake that also took place on the 188-day cycle. This one video with the links give you access to more information about what is coming than any other on the internet, if you will take the time to do your own research. Take the small step of downloading Paltalk Messenger and joining our research group online at Terrals Research Group found under "View All" Chat Rooms, then 'Education' and then 'Other;' or use the links below. I am including a link to Mary Greeley's video showing how the earthquake activity is already on the uptick, which was predicted by the running models; as the magnetic portal connection between the inbound heavy-mass object and the Earth is now growing shorter. That means more and more of those internal conduits are becoming active each time the magnetic portal reconnects, which is injecting more and more magnetism and heat energy into the Earth core. Near proximity to the practically invisible inbound star-like object is causing an increase in the sub-atomic particle counts that is placing more stress on the Earth magnetosphere. I expect a dozen or so X-class Flare events focused around the March 22, 2012 'Event' that can also work to bring down power grids and communication grids this coming Spring. So wake up and get yourself prepared for what is coming.
______beforeitsnews/story/1887/400/Nibiru_March_22,_2012_Warning_Video.html

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

For the same reason that several moons in our solar system rotate retrograde. Give Venus a few million years and it should slow down, stop and reverse. Due to simple laws of physics, the outside edge has more 'drag' that the inside.

Recent measurements (more accurate?) have revealed that the rotation of Venus has slowed by 6 minutes but out of 200 plus days that is not much

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join