It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm being polite............Not this again...

Edit: Sigh
edit on 20-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Just scrolled back up and checked those two vids, that's strange, agreed. Anybody got onto NASA yet to try and get an explanation?
edit on 20-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Human_Alien

Tyche is not a NASA hypothesis. It is the hypothesis of Matese and Whitmire who are professors at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. It was a replacement for their Nemesis hypothesis. Much like the Nemesis hypothesis the Tyche hypothesis is not really accepted by other astronomers and that includes NASA.

The evolution of this extra celestial body or bodies:

The Destroyer
Nibiru
Blue Kachina
Planet X
Hercolubus
Wormwood
Nemesis
Tyche

Take your pick
Take your hypothesis!

What are the odds that for thousands of years ----either our binary dwarf star and/or the tenth planet----has been named on a 'hunch'?

Something is tugging on Pluto. That's a given. And something, on a cycle, is causing Earth to go through these rough extremes.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I'm being polite............Not this again...

Edit: Sigh
edit on 20-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Make sure to check back at the end of the year!
Hope you're right.............

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'll send you a Happy New Year
U2U

See ya

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I'll send you a Happy New Year
U2U

See ya

Hope to receive it too

As much as I believe (but not thoroughly understand) ancient cultures and their reverence to the cosmos...I don't particularly believe in our man-made calendar compared to their celestial ones. So......hope this is much to-do about nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?

I thought we already had this covered in another thread.

"Hey, what's causing all the strange stuff going on right now on earth?"

"What do you mean, strange stuff?"

"Well, you know, earthquakes and solar activity and weird noises."

"I don't really know...but are any of those things really that strange? Or do they happen all the time?"

"Don't be dense! They're all strange, especially since the Mayans said so!"

"Well, errr....ok, then I have no idea. You tell me."

"Well, if you can't answer what's causing all of these things, then I CAN."

"Ok...so what is it?"

"The planet BooBoo! The planet BooBoo is coming into the inner solar system and THAT'S what's causing all the strange stuff on earth!"

"Huh? What planet BooBoo?"

"Dude, everyone's heard of the planet BooBoo. And the Mayans predicted it! Duh."

"Oh.....kay. And how would that cause any of the strange stuff on earth even if it was true?"

"How should I know? I'm not a scientist!"

"Well, then what makes you think the planet BooBoo is causing all of this strange stuff?"

"Because it's the planet BooBoo, duh. And it makes sense! What ELSE explains all of this?"

"But how does the planet BooBoo explain it?"

"Because the Mayans predicted it! Duh."

I see your point, OP. Star and flag!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I enjoy your threads! At least they are eye opening and full of hypotheticals and facts!

It seems to me that some would rather discuss Obama, and Ron Paul all day! That stuff gets OLD after a while. The world will keep on turning with nothing resolved in those threads.

Until Niburu comes........then no ones gonna give 2 cents to what Obamas daughter is doing in Mexico!

Anyways, thanks for this thread! Stuff like this brightens my day!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Man camus154----- without the star & flag at the end, I had no idea where you were going or whose side you were on!

Just for the record, I ain't saying Nibiru (or whatever its called today) is the cause or culprit. I'm just saying.....don't dismiss it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

OMG tell me more of this planet BooBoo! I heard of it once when I was a child and isn't it supposed to be here in 2014?

Star for you for contributing to this thread and making me laugh!

Seriously though, did you see those videos on page 2???? Thats some stuff right there. NASA is covering up information in order to not change your worldview!

To question information is to LIVE! First you need to view the information though!

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Just for the record, I ain't saying Nibiru (or whatever its called today) is the cause or culprit. I'm just saying.....don't dismiss it.

And I'm saying--exactly dismiss it! Because it's a crackpot theory.

Going back to the Great Spaghetti-O meatball in the galaxy BooBoo...I say THAT'S what's causing all these things on earth right now.

"But", you ask, "how on earth does that explain anything about the happenings on earth?"

And that's precisely the point. It doesn't.

But apparently a theory's explanatory powers--its very relevance to what it's a theory FOR--doesn't matter anymore. We are to consider it all the same, right?

link   

Originally posted by theclutch

I enjoy your threads! At least they are eye opening and full of hypotheticals and facts!

It seems to me that some would rather discuss Obama, and Ron Paul all day! That stuff gets OLD after a while. The world will keep on turning with nothing resolved in those threads.

Until Niburu comes........then no ones gonna give 2 cents to what Obamas daughter is doing in Mexico!

Anyways, thanks for this thread! Stuff like this brightens my day!

You're not one of those 'dark ones' are ya? Just kidding.
Thanks for dropping by and posting

I just like to toss this out there once in a while and hear other people's opinions especially on the heels of a major earthquake that was predicted by the very author who believes in Nibiru (as I do)!

PS. Just for the record? Ron Paul will never bore me!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And I'm saying--exactly dismiss it! Because it's a crackpot theory.

Going back to the Great Spaghetti-O meatball in the galaxy BooBoo...I say THAT'S what's causing all these things on earth right now.

"But", you ask, "how on earth does that explain anything about the happenings on earth?"

And that's precisely the point. It doesn't.

But apparently a theory's explanatory powers--its very relevance to what it's a theory FOR--doesn't matter anymore. We are to consider it all the same, right?

Fine. Carry on then.....................

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch

OMG tell me more of this planet BooBoo! I heard of it once when I was a child and isn't it supposed to be here in 2014?

Star for you for contributing to this thread and making me laugh!

Seriously though, did you see those videos on page 2???? Thats some stuff right there. NASA is covering up information in order to not change your worldview!

To question information is to LIVE! First you need to view the information though!

Please don't tell me what I need or need not do.

I believe in this body. I am not sure whether it's a rogue star or planet or both.
This absolutely positively exists in my mind, dogma and soul. Now whether or not it resonates with you is not the debate.
I suspect 80% of the population can't 'go there' because their scientists, government or religious leaders haven't granted them permission just yet.

That's fine.
I never was a member of a flock anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Any new body entering the solar system would disrupt the orbits of the sun and all planets. The planets do not orbit the sun. The sun and the planets orbit the barycenter of the solar system, that being the center of mass., The barycenter is stationary but due to the movement (wobble) of the sun it is sometimes beneath the surface of the sun and sometimes well outside the sun. Yes, a difficult concept to grasp

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny
Just look at Google earth and click on earthquakes.
You will see hundreds of quakes along the coast of South and Midden America (and California).
On the average there is a 6+ quake every three days.
S whats new?

I think populated areas are the concern here.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
Any new body entering the solar system would disrupt the orbits of the sun and all planets. The planets do not orbit the sun. The sun and the planets orbit the barycenter of the solar system, that being the center of mass., The barycenter is stationary but due to the movement (wobble) of the sun it is sometimes beneath the surface of the sun and sometimes well outside the sun. Yes, a difficult concept to grasp

We don't even know why Venus, rotates backwards. So please, I appreciate your post but don't confuse theories with facts.

And for all we know, this body has been making a slow entrance for years and we're blaming global warming on Al Gore!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong, I believe there is something out there as well. I just don't know what it is.....yet! I entertain the thoughts.

I also believe that Nasa is covering up the truth, whatever that might be.

I'm not sure why you think I was telling you to do anything.......not my intent. sorry! my message was directed at "camus154"

edit on 20-3-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yes this again... And I second your *sigh*

This thread and many, many more like it remind me of a quote:

"If you cannot dazzle them with knowledge, baffle them with bull****."

As I have stated before. There is no relationship between the gravametric pull of an object and earthquakes. While it has been pointed out that some shallow quakes have been attributed to the pull of the moon, it has not been proven (as it were). Also, since these proposed "gravity induced mega-quakes" have varying degree's of magnitude, this also can be used to prove that the theory is false. Any such "gravity induced mega-quakes" would increase in magnitude and frequency in a logarithmic manner with regards to the distance between the inbound object and the Earth. In other words, the closer the object gets, the higher the magnitude and frequency. Since the object is inbound, these "gravity induced mega-quakes" should be getting more powerful and more frequent. They are not.

Regardless of this, two objects in a three-dimensional area will always be in "alignment" simply because a line can be drawn between the two objects no matter where they sit within the defined three-dimensional area. Let's not even begin to question the affected areas as many times these affected areas have no relationship to the proposed location of the inbound object.

With a little bit of science and logical thinking, it makes sense that these things are not related; that Earthquakes have not increased in magnitude or frequency (our methods of detection have gotten and continue to get better).

-saige-
edit on 20-3-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join