It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I have a question: Why is always the US in the center of attention? Don't you watch movies too much? Not that I mind feeling comfortable away from any but since always teh talk about is this New Madrid etc always the Americas?

Because the United States rules the world. thats why.

The US is the only place on Earth that really matters.

or so they say.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Gargantukill the Mega Quake!

I cant wait.

Well, it wasnt that "mega" but the fact is that it still happened.

Mind=Blown.

I totaly believe in this 188 day cycle. no doubt.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Mind=Blown.

Look at the data. Please.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Just from 1990. This 188 day cycle idea is rediculous.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
double post
edit on 21-3-2012 by underduck because: double post

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So I shouldn't drive to St. Louis tonight? Or is the New Madrid safe?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Okay, well thats fine. But what I see here is a "significant" earthquake within one day of the parameter of the prediction. That's interesting to me, and others I believe as well.

I never agreed with all of the details of the prediction, only on the theory that a good sized earthquake happens roughly every 188 days. If no others follow in the days to come, then this one at LEAST gives some validation to the parameters of this theory.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Mind=Blown.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I know what you are saying. But It just seems to be right on point.

I think environmental changes has to do with this cycle. Of course wee didnt have them every 188 days back 20- 30 years ago. The earth was different. The weather was different.

Its like saying saying the Boston Red Stockings of 1912 could beat the Florida Marlins of today.

The rules and environment has changed.

Its becoming more consistant now.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

3/20/2012 -- ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake PRE-PLANNED = MAN MADE !!

Looks like some proof it was pre mediated and done by the numbers.

Everyone wants to know why Obama's daughter was sent there, and the pope!

It had to do with her age 13, her birth date, and the numbers, I think on the birthday ahd 7 and 4 like the 7.4 quake.

And the pope obviously figures into the numerology too!

Its black magic spell casting with technology back up!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
From what I understand, Terral Croft is a known scammer who creates disaster scenarios that don't exist.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We're like 45 mins away from the predicted time, right? I'll be in my closet with my bike helmet on if anyone needs me.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
reply to post by underduck

Okay, well thats fine. But what I see here is a "significant" earthquake within one day of the parameter of the prediction. That's interesting to me, and others I believe as well.

I never agreed with all of the details of the prediction, only on the theory that a good sized earthquake happens roughly every 188 days. If no others follow in the days to come, then this one at LEAST gives some validation to the parameters of this theory.

I understand your interest but I just want everyone to stay calm with these predictions and remember that we have a "good sized" earthquake "roughly" 188 days since the last one. The guy is still a fear-mongering sensationalist whose predictions cannot be trusted any more than any other on ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Mind=Blown.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I know what you are saying. But It just seems to be right on point.

I think environmental changes has to do with this cycle. Of course wee didnt have them every 188 days back 20- 30 years ago. The earth was different. The weather was different.

Its like saying saying the Boston Red Stockings of 1912 could beat the Florida Marlins of today.

The rules and environment has changed.

Its becoming more consistant now.

That's interesting. My first thought when we start to see a somewhat repeating pattern is to start to think about these being man-made of some sort and not naturally occurring. Still not sold on these being HAARP related but my thoughts go there before this being a new natural cycle.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think the sun interferred with their plans and sent in some wonderful High Frequency energies, to counter it all. Also something happened that indicated a timeline slip.

So bottom line is, reach High, this is not even possible, so don't think this way.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Any news on an Earthquake?
/edit
It's 5am UTC, now has anyone heard anything?
edit on 22-3-2012 by Buffalo Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Buffalo Soldier

Yeah, nothing happened. And Terral, Lucas, and other Nibiru-tards will claim the Mexico quake as a "hit," so we'll have to go through this whole charade of horse# for another 188 days.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I did some research online and it was said the every president does this same Executive Order. I did understand that this one actually had not expired until 2014. Not sure why the early signing.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DawnMarie

I did some research online and it was said the every president does this same Executive Order. I did understand that this one actually had not expired until 2014. Not sure why the early signing.

The previous ones were for only during times of emergency, like wars etc. The latest one is going to be enacted even during peace times... so basically always?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo Soldier

Originally posted by DawnMarie

The previous ones were for only during times of emergency, like wars etc. The latest one is going to be enacted even during peace times... so basically always?

Yep. aint the US swell? =P

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
well its 07:30 am here in the UK and nothing major yet, only 5 small ones listed so far, which is good, but still
half a day to go .........

5:19 AM (UTC), in south of the Fiji Islands there was a seismic activity of magnitude 4.6 and depth 524.10Km.
4:42 AM (UTC), in Andreanof Islands there was a seismic activity of magnitude 4.3 and depth 22.10Km.
3:52 AM (UTC), in offshore Oaxaca there was a seismic activity of magnitude 4.1 and depth 9.70Km.
12:38 AM (UTC), in Crete there was a seismic activity of magnitude 4.4 and depth 20.80Km.
12:21 AM (UTC), in Kepulauan Sangihe there was a seismic activity of magnitude 5.2 and depth 92.40Km.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Update... just checked news... 22nd here in UK 7:37am as i post this, no reports of earthquake yet

Much more effort put in by the above poster... great minds eh

edit on 22-3-2012 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join