It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The video shows how two of the earthquakes were.. 7.0 and 7.3. No damage, no shifts.. nada. They just took the biggest earthquake from each day and made a video. If something huge happens tomorrow, maybe I'll believe, a little.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Rather deep types as in astrology.

9/11 happened in a Saturn Sun opposition.

I'll start in the middle of this series for it starts off good and clear. But number 1 onward is also very good.

This is how they plan events, and they AMP them with technology.

Do you believe in magic (4/5)(POWER, POLITICS & MAGIC SERIES/The NWO, 9/11 & Esoteric

I'm sure not surprised that Leo figures into the area of the so called nibiru, or whatever causes even Jupiter to react.

Leo is also figured into their new messiah.

Alot of signs were heralded by Elenin, ie revelations 9 11, in sept.

The Virgin giving birth to the planets.

PASTOR GERMAN SABINO BLOWING PROFETIC SHOFAR.flv

THIS is what its all about for them, and the astrology, allignments, their cycles, their geometry.

So WE are told that allignments don't do much. Well they do, and also they make certain that they do.

The religions are not fundamentalist versions under their hoods.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.kabbalah.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.omegaletter.com...

www.whatwillhappenin2012now.com...

edit on 20-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do, and I remember reading a lot about Jupiter alignments but all I can find now is info in the other direction, but like I said I do believe what your saying to be true. The internet having opposite articles means nothing really as no one really knows. All though a lot of ancient cultures see these alignments a lot differently than we do, I think there is more to it that has been discovered, maybe it's the type of alignment, to much pull on one side of the solar system. After all that is how weight works on the surface, on a scale more weight pulls the less weight up.
edit on 20-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Could this be connected?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That sounds like you're questioning if gravity exists.

There is no hidden message, nor evidence thereof e in ancient peoples, of some unknown mass coming to kill us all. The act of hiding this suggests stupidity on their part.

If we can make the voyager golden record make it clear as day the location of Earth in the galaxy by abstract art, then those ancients should have been able to do the same clear as day. If it's not clear as day, it's desperation of a culture seeking something to excite itself over, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Me too, me too. I like this thread much more than that sissy pants one about Iran and Israel "I love you", this one is so much more scary. I love the thrill of being scared.

It's so much more exciting and on the edge to present these doom and gloom threads, it lets all the Empaths and the Sensitive Ones excel with prognostications and predictions of ill will and foreboding. It's fun to play a trick on everyone and bring all those 'Oh so happy' people Down where they should be.. Besides it's spring, the days are longer,"more war in a days time", so much more time to wear my camos and face paint. Who do those people think they are being happy, the economys crap, gas is expensive, copays are up, SSDI hasn't given us a COL like they should have, and those dam Jesus people are always asking if I know God, who the hell do they, I mean just let me be, I don't like change. Those people who are always happy irk me, they must be hiding something, they must be comunists or aliens or something, I'm gonn'a call my friend and get him to come over and we'll get to the bottom of all this happyshi_. YOU, .....GET THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

That was the most constructive, intelligent, educative and just simply polite post I have seen on ATS in a long while. I was about to log out and leave ATS for good but I checked out your video and decided not to - I will be drop dead honest here and tell you that my views have been expanded and I am definitely more open minded to new concepts mostly thanks to that single post of yours.

Edit: I have now also seen Frankie's "Man Spinning" video... all I can say is "profound".
edit on 20/3/2012 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

sums up the thread quite nicely :p
oh btw I expect 22nd March to be another boring day at the office :/

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I read up to the words 'gravity trough'. Tut tut, terralble you do come up with some crap.

Ps; frankie for the win!!

ALSp

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
New quake magnitude 5.0 just hit at the same spot!
you can observe quakes in:
Realtime worldwide here
Realtime North America here

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
According to Frankie it will hit in Canada.

Stay away from telephone poles and transformers.

This guy sounds like he could be a good contender against Obama come election time.

Did I just see this guy pull out a big arse booger out of his nose with his tongue?

Anyhow.... I think I'm going to run now and dig a hole in my basement floor to prepare for the inevitable...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe if we’re lucky, San Andrea’s fault will crack open and all of mexifornia will fall off into the ocean. We all can only wish…

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mazzaroth

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I'm a bit conflicted because I love Regular Show.

But I also live in California, so I'm not really feeling the love.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I feel that a bigger earthquake is coming to Mexico or other place in the world.

Hope I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

My question is what time is the earthquake supposed to happen. 4:58 am or PMT UTC??
Just to set your mind at ease, I think it’s supposed to happen both times....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Propulsion

I'm a bit conflicted because I love Regular Show.

But I also live in California, so I'm not really feeling the love.
I don't wish any harm to anyone. It's just my way of dealing with the death of billions come the 22’NT. If there is one thing I hate more than anything, its people running around pushing fear onto people...

Please forgive the comment. No offense intended...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Gravity is a whole other issue.

By the way, what do you think it is?

Does it relate to magnetism and the electron exchange between bodies?

And, what really powers this matrix?

The nothingness that its mainly compromised of, or energy waves?

Or the Spirit animating it that it is polarized, magnetized, and has a density or vibrational rate/wave, frequency.

Thats what gravity is!

Our frequency affects what happens to this planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by RMFX1

You did read that wrong or I didnt give you enough information.
and Relax ... I explained that it isnt a perfect corelation but can be useful in making snap judgements. I even attached a comic. People who have spent a lot of time with computers and the internet specifically tend to move through different emails. Not all but it is a tendency.

Going totally off topic here i would just like to say i agree... Hotmail account does almost always automatically show lack of professionalism.

before anyone (as already occured when discussing this) attacks me for my IT situation i have an IT comapny, i grew up as Legacy IT as my Father owned a nationwide IT company, i worked for one of the biggest Mac IT COmpanies in the UK after that for a while and i also work daily at a contract for a Multi national Computer hardware manufacturer as there IT support.

If you want to come accross proffesional people (in IT) expect you to usually not be providing either and Gmail or Hotmail account but an account which holds a domain name - [email protected]

sadly if you send out an email from a hotmail account or Gmail account or Yahoo account people automatically judge the proffesionalism of your company (especially when you can register a web domain froma company then set up webmail for that domain in your name)

now in this case the relativley well known writer on the internet has published a hotmail account it looks both dated and childish when for a tiny fee a proffesional email addy can be achieved.

So yeah off topic i just like to say hotmail accounts dont stand up to much and are overly judged by many businesses IT proffesionals and Internet vetrans. sorry.

Also - this is also the case if you send emails with certain fonts and colour scheme's....

On topic.. well as someone already said i doubt the 188 day prophecy will come true, i would love it too, it means we could hopefully predict other dangerous earthquakes and in theory start looking for signs of these thing about to happen and maybe save lives... but i think we will find another dead theory in two days.
My first email account was a Hotmail account I started in 1996. I am proud to say that I still have it.

As for the topic discussed, I despise people who push world ending fear onto those who are already insecure about themselves and life. Some people live to feed on the weak.

On a lighter note, I'm from Colorado, and I just saw this video. I think this guy holds more truth than the thread being discussed...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We will find out if he is right or wrong very soon...
11:58pm eastern standard tonight to be exact... dun Dun DUN!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join