It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 11
38
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
7.4 down by Acapulco today. Maybe not the one they are predicting,maybe just a start, who knows.




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, and I'm not worried at all. Case closed.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Gravity is energy on space time. You can take energy from space time and turn it into light. Therefor gravity itself is merely a different form of energy.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea
 



God Bless you! You are the 11th friend request in my 4 years on this site. I laughed so hard it added 2 years to my life.

Frankie is how my brother hears and views me inside his head when I tell him stuff I get from ATS....Thank you!!!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 

How about all the dead blackbirds falling out of the sky in Arkansas. Saw that one before it hit Drudge Report and the mainstream (laestream media) Once in awhile they do get something right.




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion
 


Now I can be double prepared!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is an executive order preparing fro WAR. I read the entire preparedness order and I haven't seen anything like this since World War 2. Obama ordered to prepare everyone for full emergency preparedness and to be prepared for everything. WOW!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
This is an executive order preparing fro WAR. I read the entire preparedness order and I haven't seen anything like this since World War 2. Obama ordered to prepare everyone for full emergency preparedness and to be prepared for everything. WOW!


And now the USS Enterprise is in the Persian Gulf...that makes 5 carrier groups. Now that is threat worth tracking....

Cheers! ... if you can...



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch
 


Wow, since when does Family Guy predict the future? I really hope there was pure sarcasm with your post.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   


If I hadn't been busy reading stupid predictive threads on ATS, I probably could have seen this out my windows.
reply to post by Tsurugi
 


I didn't see any tornado action - just got to have the pleasure of getting my car nice and dirty after washing it last week. I had family see the tornadoes in San Antonio, but no damage.

What you said is too true. Made me chuckle.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea
 


Starred, and I would dub this my fav post for today

As for the release itself, I see no reason why it couldn't be just some dip# with a hotmail account, and have no reason to believe him

I do believe something big is going to happen relatively soon in the world, and possibly due to (in one way or another) TPTB given all that's occurring right now, but I'm also sure there's probably more of these dates than days of the year really



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
He registers hot and cold with me but as much as I resist him, he does resonate with my beliefs.

He is certainly putting his Internet reputation on the line this time but not only giving a very specific date but the very time too!
This, according to Terral, will be an event like no other.

But see, I think he also gave me a lot of guff about Elenin too (unless that was Dutchsense, who I don't respect) but maybe I'm mixing them up.
We'll see. This would certainly explain, in a round-about way, what all those weird noises, rumbles and booms were lately though.

Hang on....and if to nothing else; to hope!
edit on 21-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Shouldn't the loud noises be increasing in frequency as Nibiru approaches? Funny, that whole fad has died down over the last few weeks.

Shouldn't the animal deaths be more common as Destroyer nears? Funny, I haven't seen any stories of this happening in the last few weeks.




posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by Swills
 

How about all the dead blackbirds falling out of the sky in Arkansas. Saw that one before it hit Drudge Report and the mainstream (laestream media) Once in awhile they do get something right.



And 2 times a day a broken clock is right too.



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse
 


Baloney!!!!



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Aqualung2012
 


No need my man, in 3 days you can apologize, and close your account for being so ignorant


Now that there was a 7.9 in Mexico City... would you like to offer me that apology now, or give it some time for edition?



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
hehehe

If obama farted in public, that would be evidence enough...
Right...

What if this quake were in the abyss 3km down...
Would that count?



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have a question: Why is always the US in the center of attention? Don't you watch movies too much? Not that I mind feeling comfortable away from any but since always teh talk about is this New Madrid etc always the Americas?



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Aqualung2012
 


No need my man, in 3 days you can apologize, and close your account for being so ignorant


Now that there was a 7.9 in Mexico City... would you like to offer me that apology now, or give it some time for edition?


Stop! This DOES NOT fall into the prediction. This was not in the pacific. It was not registered at 9.0 or higher (yet) and it wasnt in the dates of the prediction.



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Shouldn't the loud noises be increasing in frequency as Nibiru approaches? Funny, that whole fad has died down over the last few weeks.

Shouldn't the animal deaths be more common as Destroyer nears? Funny, I haven't seen any stories of this happening in the last few weeks.


Of course not, Your watching TV. thats why silly



new topics

top topics



 
38
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join