It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Before you all start wetting yourselves:

1. There have been no reports of any significant damage whatsoever.
2. There have been 7+ magnitude earthquakes all over the place outside of this 188 day cycle, so that's absolute rubbish.
3. This was in Mexico and was a 7.6 magnitude earthquake, not in the Pacific with a 9 magnitude.

FAIL.

If you look for coincidences long enough, you'll always find them.. All you're proving here is that wishful thinking finds a way to feed itself.

Class dismissed. Have some dip.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks, that cleared it up. The Indonesia one was deep then.

I'm not sure how much depth matters?

The Japan one was 30 km, and thats deep, roughly 18 miles.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

HAHAHAHA!!!!!..... (sigh).... Jesus people.... (Thinking: "Now where in the heck did my Hershey Kiss Aluminum tin foil hard hat (with optional seize-mo-caulder-graphing googles)) go....."

This just makes my hungry....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

If this was real, we'd already be feeling it.

Gravity, you're doing it wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Not sure we would. Egyptian writing depicts Jupiter, 1/10th the size of the sun, and acts like the solar system vacuum, with its gravity as NIBIRU.

So, is it in allignment, on this side of the sun? I've heard their are locations where it exerts more gravity and the sun isn't there to buffer.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Thanks ... I didnt know there was a default until the real depth was determined.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Egyptian writing depicts stars.

Any attempt to socially graft niburi onto their work is your own work of fiction.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The person narrating the first video has posted several "prediction" videos. He went through a period of intense predictions in the months leading up to March 11th. Based on mathematical probability, making predictions which cover a large percentage of the year means that at some point, he will seem to be correct. This march 22nd "prediction" could be associated with a perfectly normal seismic event, anywhere in the world. What I mean is : right now there a very frequent earthquakes around the Fukushima area, ranging from M4.0 - M6.0. If any strength of earthquake happened in this area on march 22nd.. even if it doesn't damage anything.. this person could say "I predicted this and this is a warning sign" and then go into details about the state of the nuclear reactor.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
this video shows how we've had quakes all over world since 2010 every 188-189 days n is a pretty scary thought that something might happen in 2 days i hope not but it is scary to me
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers[1], i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky.[2]

As the highest point in the paths of the planets, nibiru was considered the seat of the summus deus who pastures the stars like sheep, in Babylon identified with Marduk. This interpretation of Marduk as the ruler of the cosmos suggesting an early monotheist tendency in Babylonian religion by various authors

Its all about astrology.

Its always been about astrology. Allignments, geometry, star gates, and the various influences.

The bible is a huge astrological code.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just saw on another thread that today is day 188..... not 3/22.... People seem to be forgetting the leap year date...

Go to Timeanddate.com and use their date calculator. If you include today, then it's 188 days, and if not then it's 187 days.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Thank you, please let more people know that if they really are on edge, they're on edge about the wrong date.

ATS Thread

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Before you all start wetting yourselves:

1. There have been no reports of any significant damage whatsoever.
2. There have been 7+ magnitude earthquakes all over the place outside of this 188 day cycle, so that's absolute rubbish.
3. This was in Mexico and was a 7.6 magnitude earthquake, not in the Pacific with a 9 magnitude.

FAIL.

If you look for coincidences long enough, you'll always find them.. All you're proving here is that wishful thinking finds a way to feed itself.

Class dismissed. Have some dip.

You are quite correct. there is a greater than 7 EQ somewhere, on average, every 26 +change days. If these folks would bother to plot the data (provided by USGS at their site, for FREE) they would see that there is NO 188 CYCLE!

Also, as a pilot, the charts change yearly due to magnetic deviation of magnetic north. It wanders, always has, a lot. A 5" shift doesn't even register. At 5 miles, they *might* be compelled to issue new charts to pilots. arrrgggg.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
anybody notice the 7.4 earthquake in Acapulco today March 20, the first day of spring?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Multiple threads discussing it right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Guess what's awesome about reality: we know it's real. There is no gravitational anomaly now. There cannot be a sudden and out-of-no-where shift in gravity. That's now how gravity works.

Simply put, if your scale isn't going strange now, it will not be going strange any time soon, nor in December of this year

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just to poke holes in this whole "188 days" theory.
Lets say, starting in the 1960's, just to ensure accuracy of the measurements.

1960 - magnitude 9.5 - Chile
Then the next one after that was
1963 - magnitude 8.5 - Russia

More than 188 days.

Some might argue that this is only since the year 2000.

2000 - 2004 No major events
2004 December 26th - magnitude 9.1 - Indonesia
Then the next one after that
2005 March 28th - magnitude 8.6 - Indonesia
More than 188 days. Then the next one:
2007 September 12th - magnitude 8.5 - Indonesia
More than 188 days. Followed by no major events until 2010 in Chile.

To say that there is a pattern of 188 days between events since the year 2010 is ridiculous. 2 years is not enough to conclude that there is a regular pattern. It seem to me like fear mongering or clutching at straws in an attempt to make themselves seem plausible.

I could go on youtube and post a video saying that the first 20 years of each new half-century bring major events, all over the world. Look how right I would be. 1950, 1955, 1957, 1960, 1963, 1964. Does that mean that I am not able to predict earthquakes? will the USGS be knocking on my door to find out how I did it? I don't think so. It means that I have predicted a highly likely scenario using such a broad range of dates as to make it less of a prediction and more of an obvious statement of what I have observed from the past 300 years. You might as well make a video saying : I predict that earthquakes will occur this millennium. Across the globe, ranging from M2.0 - M9.0... at least you will be correct and have scientific grounds for it. Become a youtube profit!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well I doubt WE get to know very much of what THEY know, but we do keep trying to decipher and see through the games they're playing.

Most of what we're being given is a completely eroneous false paradigm, lies and distortion. A matrix within the real matrix, which means womb, to be born and progress from.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The real answers lie in the allignments, and the ancient astrology that they follow, more a religion to them than anything else I think.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The real answers lie in the allignments, and the ancient astrology that they follow, more a religion to them than anything else I think.

While I kind of believe alignment does have an effect on Earth, there is some evidence against it...

The Jupiter Effect was a best-selling book by John Gribbin, Ph.D., and Stephen Plagemann (pub. 1974) that predicted that an alignment of the planets of the solar system would create a number of catastrophes, including a great earthquake on the San Andreas Fault, on March 10, 1982.[1] The predicted catastrophes did not occur.

en.wikipedia.org...

Strictly speaking, mega-quakes of magnitude 10 or more are possible; however, scientists agree that they are implausible. The magnitude of an earthquake is related to the length of the fault on which it occurs—the longer the fault, the larger the earthquake. The San Andreas Fault is only 800 miles long. To generate an earthquake of 10.5 magnitude would require the rupture of a fault that is many times the length of the San Andreas Fault. No fault long enough to generate a magnitude 10.5 earthquake is known to exist. The largest earthquake ever recorded was a magnitude 9.5 on May 22, 1960 in Chile on a fault that is almost 1,000 miles long.

www.emergencycoalition.com...

A great Earthquake is not possible on the San Andreas fault as it is only 800 miles long, so kind of puts that guys theory to rest again. I'm not convinced though, I think that certain types of alignment with Jupiter do have an effect it just hasn't been proven so.

Every few years, doomsayers start popping up and talking about the planets in the solar system lining up. This alignment, they claim, will cause earthquakes, floods and in some cases split the planet in two like a cleaver through a head of lettuce. The last time this happened was in 1982, which, you may remember, is notable as the date on which the world did not end. The next alignment, so they say, is in May of 2000. Many doomsayers also point out that that's the year of the millennium (they're wrong, but that's another Bad Astronomy issue altogether)! Are we doomed this time?

Who knows?
edit on 20-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join