It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 33rd Degree Mason Admits to Knowledge of Treasure Rooms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I find moreso than anyother thing in this city... is peoples agenda with the pillar labeled "Beauty, Strength, and Wisdom... Everyone wants it.
But very few ever want to play the role of "Faith, Hope, and Charity"...

Yes... the two are different.

What do you suspect is implied therein in this image???

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
While I am no expert in the knowledge of the animal kingdom.
I do admit that my experience with the owl is more than mere wisdom.
Knowledgable but not wise.
You see therein found in the craft is the eye.
This comports to the command God set forth for men. He said: "Do not take thine eyes off of her even for a second"
In doing so... the owl kept God's statutes. Whereas most men before they were made-men failed to do so.
This craft actually exists. I used it but with impeccable error. You see... I had two eyes and I used the left eye to stare. That was potent, but inexcusable. Then love found me and questioned me about which of the two do I give to her. So... knowing that I was using the left (evil) eye... I quickly repented and started to use the right (providence) one.
It brought me closer to God and her love for me was kindled... furthermore she forever changed my view on the issue. I now use only the right one when I intend to focus. But I am poor. People are said to have three eyes. But I had only two for the whole of my life and 1 she took away. I am now poor... but enodwed enough to keep God's command. let us be glad and rejoice!

So.... this metaphorical treasure room is deeper than you know.
Signs for fools.
If the dollar note is true... and weights and measures are true. and the mystery of the IRS is blasted by its symbol... to what end do you recall the promise of GOD?

So... my point?!? This is the 33rd. Or "Grand Inspector-General!" a.k.a. The Owl...
BE WARE! Or Aware too... if it helps.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Pinocchio because: missing sentence...

edit on 20-3-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo

edit on 20-3-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Hi Diggin' for it,

Thanks for telling of your Treasure Hunt and about your fellow Treasure Hunters who apparently don't like missing out on some booty. I find it amusing that one who seeks treasure might be so unimpressed by Satan worship, but maybe they were raised accordingly? What does strike me is that he was able to bring his relationship to bear upon his brother to the point that he would breach his oath of silence, and out a Secret of his Secret Society. I expect that he would have first sworn his brother to secrecy, to reduce the leakage effect? So your friend Jimmy probably didn't tell you everything he learned.

What I find amusing, for example, is that no mention is made of exactly what this alleged Masonic Treasure consists in. One might expect it is something of considerable value, maybe a slush fund but also maybe holy relics with "cult value" or possibly evidence of known truths which are kept hidden from those at lower levels? How about proof of Alien intervention, or even evidence of Masonic alliances with an extraterrestrial intelligence? Probably not, because it seems as if this particular secret society is instead allied with "ultra-dimensional" entities more commonly referred to as demons...

Actually, if you had a crack at examining their Treasure Rooms at your ease, it is more likely that all you'd find would be wrinkles and spotty magazines with Bettie Page pictures!

GS

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

If you believe this crap you deserved to be fooled. No wonder you have such a horrible grasp on reality, particularly with Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
March 18 is De Molay Day.

I KNOW YOUR WORDS!

We are inside MINERva's festival week.

The treasure rooms are inside many mansions!!

The stock market is an inside game.

Somewhere there is an inside joke.

I think, I actually think, and believe, that my mere mention of Elizabeth Smart and Kyron Horman caused the top of the pyramid to teeter just a bit.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I take it you place at least part of the blame on Masons for their abduction and possible sacrifice? I sure hope not, but stranger things have been known to happen...

Is that what is in those infamous treasure rooms? Yikes!

GS

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Actually, if you had a crack at examining their Treasure Rooms at your ease, it is more likely that all you'd find would be wrinkles and spotty magazines with Bettie Page pictures!

GS

Oh, you are so close. We actually have the whole naked Betty White collection. Treasure indeed.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

The 18th of March did mark the day of De Molay's death (698th anniversary), and today marks the 700th anniversary of the Papal Bull (Vox In Excelso) which dissolved the Templars.

You know my words? No. No, you don't.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

Originally posted by dign4it
I knew this post was going to draw the ire of some, but so be it.

You realise that 'treasure' in the Mason's intellectual and moral quest is a metaphor, right? Like gold with alchemists?

This be the treasure you are looking for, lad:

Yes, at the bottom of my "Rabbits Hole" I find your drawing. I suspected as much. It was the "SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET" that told the story for me.

I'm fairly certain not all the Masons are aware of who actually instituted their organization, or for what ultimate reason.

THE Occult Science of the Ancient Magi was concealed under the shadows of the Ancient Mysteries: it was imperfectly revealed or rather disfigured by the Gnostics: it is guessed at under the obscurities that cover the pretended crimes of the Templars; and it is found enveloped in enigmas that seem impenetrable, in the Rites of the Highest Masonry.
www.sacred-texts.com...

The only real question about the hidden "treasure vaults" (this term has many names but this one gets to the heart of the subject) is, who do they truly belong to?

At the basic's something is wrong if you have to hide something. Even in nature some animals feel the need to hide their young from predators, or hide their food from competitors. But there is one "Fabled" place where nothing is hidden from anyone. And, it seems this fabled place was not even hidden from the surface of this planet. But that all changed when the angels fell and brought us, modern man, to existence.

So now we have a secret society, who protects another secret society. From what? Are we the Frankenstein monster to be feared? Are we but toys to be played with? Are we a mistake to be ignored, and controlled?

I do not "buy" all the insulting hog wash, I side step it. My conclusion? The "Ancient Ones" are not balanced.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Yes, because its on the Sacred Texts website, it must be true.

I'm fairly certain not all the Masons are aware of who actually instituted their organization, or for what ultimate reason.

I'm fairly certain you are unaware as well to the truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Yes, because its on the Sacred Texts website, it must be true.

I'm fairly certain you are unaware as well to the truth of the matter.

Well, this is the place for the truth to be exposed. You have one to share?

Yes, I am ignorant on certain specifics, but I believe I see the bigger picture. Parts are fuzzy and other parts are crystal clear. So, Mason, do you bow down to the Ancient Royalty, and if so, why?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
So, Mason, do you bow down to the Ancient Royalty, and if so, why?

No. Not in any way.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

There is no bowing in any Masonic body of which I am a member. The only supplication is before the Bible, not to any man.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

There is no bowing in any Masonic body of which I am a member
As I would suspect is a true statement. And I suppose you would agree that there is no way you could know the actual intentions or interactions with all the other secret society members. And of course there is no way you could testify to any covert agenda the society might have. All you can attest to is what you have been taught, told, or took an oath to.

I have found many X Masons who become disillusioned with the organization. Most do not want to talk about the reason they left. One can only wonder about that reason.

Now before you start in on me Ill share with you what I think of Masons. They are a great bunch of guys, stuck behind a oath of secrecy.

In Communist Russia during the purge the first ones to go were not the peasants or working class, it was the intelligentsia. They would have been the ones to ring the bells of warning of the new system of government. But nothing new there. The Russian Communists did not waist time with concepts of murder, but on the other hand they did not utilize the resource either, as many other countries have. You either control the intelligentsia, or you eliminate them. How do you control the intelligentsia? You enlist them under false pretense.

When one power intends on taking over another they do not send in the army first. They send in "intelligence" operatives. They start all sorts of mayhem while they put their people in power, just as what has happened in the states.

But my position is not that our world is in such a state, but rather, has been for a very long time. Secret societies are not bound by anyone country's laws and are global in nature. It is the intelligent who are prized and pampered within the organization, to control them. The others are used to support the false front.

I have noticed that even the most intelligent and honest Masons find ways to, how shall I say, assist mankind in its never ending search for the truth. Its a shame and a sin they are held hostage by a oath. But as the coin flips you have Masons who are equally gifted at producing mayhem and hogwash.

Now if there were "Aliens" running about who wished to remain unknown Im fairly certain they would infiltrate the intelligentsia first. I would even suppose they would institute organizations that are compartmentalized in order to control them. No resource is wasted.

Yes, I suppose the Treasure Rooms is as close to the truth that anyone is allowed. But I believe there is only one.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

There is no bowing in any Masonic body of which I am a member. The only supplication is before the Bible, not to any man.

The letter G in the second degree?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Good catch. The cadidate (and the lodge) are told that to, '...stand, uncovered and bow, with that reverential awe and adoration which is due from the creature (man) to the Creator (God).'

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Good catch. The cadidate (and the lodge) are told that to, '...stand, uncovered and bow, with that reverential awe and adoration which is due from the creature (man) to the Creator (God).'

This statement has left me baffled...
It never occured to me that this particular form of adoration was inherent in the "Blue Lodge" and moreso in the early stages. According to "A.M." it is implied that when it is done it is for G.A.O.T.U.... Am I correct?
I'd like to know as it may help me familiarize myself with that portion of the "B.L." which is in my life literally non existent. I did not know, nor want to believe, that through "Instruction", one aught to perform this particular.
I find it disturbing and intriguing. Is there an encompassing of sorts round about the "G"??? e.g. Compass & Square...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I was going to type the actual line used, since I just was in the east for a second on Tuesday, but that is one of those things I am not sure I can just put out there. The actual verbiage does help the understanding of why we bow and whom we are bowing to.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I was going to type the actual line used, since I just was in the east for a second on Tuesday, but that is one of those things I am not sure I can just put out there. The actual verbiage does help the understanding of why we bow and whom we are bowing to.

Is this the passage you are referring to?

there are three great duties, which, as a mason, you are charged to inculcate to god, your neighbor, and yourself. to god, in never mentioning his name but with that reverential awe which is due from a creature to his creator; to implore his aid in all your laudable undertakings, and to esteem him as the chief good: to your neighbor, in acting upon the square, and doing unto him as you wish he should do unto you: and to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your faculties or debase the dignity of your profession. a zealous attachment to these duties will ensure public and pria tongue of good report, maintain secrecy, and practice charity. it is so far interwoven with religion as to lay us under obligations to pay that rational homage to deity which at once constitutes our duty and our happiness.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I am going to perfectly honest here ( same as always but this is slightly different ).

............... That is not the exact line from California ritual, but it is so strikingly similar that it may as well be.

There ya go, folks. Now you all know some Masonic ritual..... The rest of that particular section is some of the most beautifuly written and oral works I have ever heard. I've reflected on this section of ritual many, many times... As I have done with most Masonic ritual. This section in particular is one that, well, for me, has helped a lot....

When I was younger I used to love to go to the bar. I would drink, get drunk, and every so often exchange a few fists with the nearest ass hole who deserved it....

After becoming a mason, one of the cardinal virtues that we learn to exercise through out life is temperance. For this reason, I made a decision to lessen my bar visits, to the point that now I hardly ever go! Unless its a special occasion. And while I do still drink, temperance is always in the front of my mind. I wouldn't want to get all wasted and spill all of our sweet secrets, now....

I don't get in fights with folks any more either, well not lately any way

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join