It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 33rd Degree Mason Admits to Knowledge of Treasure Rooms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
To sum up this thread, its like 3rd generation unproven hearsay.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

But my position is not that our world is in such a state, but rather, has been for a very long time. Secret societies are not bound by anyone country's laws and are global in nature. It is the intelligent who are prized and pampered within the organization, to control them. The others are used to support the false front.

I have noticed that even the most intelligent and honest Masons find ways to, how shall I say, assist mankind in its never ending search for the truth. Its a shame and a sin they are held hostage by a oath. But as the coin flips you have Masons who are equally gifted at producing mayhem and hogwash.

Now if there were "Aliens" running about who wished to remain unknown Im fairly certain they would infiltrate the intelligentsia first. I would even suppose they would institute organizations that are compartmentalized in order to control them. No resource is wasted.

Yes, I suppose the Treasure Rooms is as close to the truth that anyone is allowed. But I believe there is only one.

Hi Again All Seeing Eye,

I have been giving your proposition some thought, and I even wonder if there isn't a MAIN "Treasure Room" somewhere? The huge Detroit Temple might be a candidate for such a repository, given its more than one thousand rooms?

In any case we can cease to wonder what exactly might be inside that room. The likelihood is that it is a repository of the Knowledge Held in Secrecy for eons by its Timeless Secret Society High Priests serving as its Guardians.

We know that the Masonic Religion venerates Osiris above most ancient Deities if one doesn't count the Light Bearer - and here is something which might be revealed about the origins of their God Osiris, at minute 27:00 you will hear more about the KGB's investigations into the likely extraterrestrial origins of Osiris, whose tomb and mummy they uncovered and investigated and concluded was from a star system within the ORION constellation:

Not only did the KGB use an eminent Egyptologist to help them in their research, as well as many scientists from other fields, this was also the case for NASA who were just as fascinated by Osiris and ORION, choosing the Lunar Landing Site in the Sea of Tranquility according to its alignment with that Constellation. More can be learned about the NASA implication with Egyptology at minute 4:45 and examining NASA's potential knowledge of Ancient Aliens, as well as the Masonic Infiltration of NASA down to rituals of offerings to Osiris being performed on the Moon, they are referred right here at minute 7:00.

I suspect, more than a bit, that what might lie within those TREASURE CHAMBERS are evidence, artifacts, remains, technology, writings, documents and biological data about Alien entities and about their plans for our Planet?

GS

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

No, you don't know anything of a "Masonic religion" nor do we venerate Osiris above other deities. This has been explained to you ad nauseam.
edit on 24-3-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I choose to ignore the irreverent members of Secret Societies who are devoted to HIDING whatever they can from everyone who was not ritually initiated to receive information. What are they doing here anyways? This is a website for truthseekers and in this section people are trying to figure out what exactly is being Hidden from them by these Secret Societies. Masons ought not to confuse ATS for an antenna of their Lodges!

Regarding the Thread Topic, in case the Masons aboard haven't realized that outsiders are seeking to pierce their secrets and reveal what lies hidden, the first video in my previous post shows an oval shaped underground vault referred to as being a secret CHAMBER OF KNOWLEDGE which the KGB decided to keep sealed off, deep below the TOMB OF THE VISITOR which itself is under the GREAT SPHINX which has over millenia come to symbolize Wisdom and Secret Knowledge.

There might well be a relation with this and with whatever is kept hidden away in the secret constructions which Masons guard with their lives, and the secret of which they take to their deaths. If the allegations of the second video in my prior post are true, and that Astronauts performed Masonic OFFERINGS to an alleged Extraterrestrial GOD OSIRIS, then we can assume that NASA and Freemasons as a Sect have perpetrated HIGH TREASON not just of their nation, but of Humanity, by vowing loyalty and dedication to an Alien Race of Extraterrestrials!

GS

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you chose to ignore, you wouldn't have posted anything, but you did.

A website for truthseekers? You calling yourself a seeker of truth is a joke and an injustice to the virtue, truth.

I am here to dispel the lies, fallacies, and hoaxes spewed against Freemasonry. I personally have never bowed down to the ignorant and fascist. A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny. Last time I checked, I didn't need permission to register to this site nor does my sustained membership rely upon your opinion.

There are no lies to "reveal". They can try and pierce us, but they can only go through legal channels to do so. We are free men and thus have rights. We have committed no treason and your irrational hatred and stupid videos are not sufficient evidence to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have been giving your proposition some thought, and I even wonder if there isn't a MAIN "Treasure Room" somewhere? The huge Detroit Temple might be a candidate for such a repository, given its more than one thousand rooms?
Thank you most humbly for your recognition of this possibility. To me its the right direction to look into. I would like to throw this out there before I continue.

To defeat compartmentalization one must view the organization from the outside. It is only then that you can defeat it. One on the inside is not practically capable of this because of the doctrines and mind conditioning they have received. The Masons, it appears, are compartmentalized via degrees and rituals. And it is common knowledge that "HoodWinking" is a common tool used to continue that framework.

I would strongly doubt the "owners", "Creators", or the "Universal Architect" would allow such evidence to exist that could and would end the their covert physiological control. What the Masons might have is the physical evidence gathered through the years of preexisting high societies. At any rate, if they do have such a collection it would be centrally located and not scattered in a thousand lodges. Similar to the Vatican "Vault", which in fact may be one in the same.

In one of the Masonic stories (Ritual) they speak of outsiders being allowed to excavate a ancient work, with the condition that if they find something they should report back their findings. Something was found, reported, and confiscated. www.stichtingargus.nl...

This appears to be the motis operandi of the organization, seek and conceal, of ancient things. The trash collectors of history if you will.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I am here to dispel the lies, fallacies, and hoaxes spewed against Freemasonry.

LET ALL ATS MEMBERS BE ADVISED !

The above is a blatant admission that KSigMason has an AGENDA which is to support Freemasonry.

Right, this is surely not a scoop. These Masons are apparently unable to rise above their Sect and broaden their mind beyond Masonic Orthodoxy. Go ahead, KSigMason, DEFEND THE "FAITH"; I'm sure you'll get some browny points in your Lodge!

GS

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

The above is a blatant admission that KSigMason has an AGENDA which is to support Freemasonry.

Right, this is surely not a scoop. These Masons are apparently unable to rise above their Sect and broaden their mind beyond Masonic Orthodoxy. Go ahead, KSigMason, DEFEND THE "FAITH"; I'm sure you'll get some browny points in your Lodge!

GS

O M G! Please alert the media!

We have a mason who admits to being "pro" masonry!

It's such a shame that the tiny space some allow in their minds to learn new things gets filled with other garbage.
I am here to answer questions and share the tiny bit of knowledge that I have. Being a conspiracy theorist, I was skeptical of masonry before I joined. Now that I am a member, I am no longer skeptical. So for the few people who come to this site without their minds already made up, I can offer them a true look into what freemasonry is.

Or they could come to you and learn all about what it's not.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

And you have an AGENDA to spout #, without regard for truth…

I am not exactly trying to get people to take me seriously, enough that I must do that in my day job. I am here to explore POSSIBILITIES. Maybe they will lead to some small facets of truth, maybe they will all be false leads. Sometimes I affirm things strongly not to play games but to give ideas a fair outing and throw them into the ring for debate. Not to prove anything, as all of my theoretical projections here were only that: theoretical and projections. This is a phenomena which I honestly think is detectable and verifiable at least in certain circumstances, but I cannot affirm what is behind it.

I do go that extra stretch to speculate wildly, but it isn't to prove my speculations are right, it is to abandon the straight jacket of 'correct thinking' and to activate a totally different perspective from which to analyze events. If that perspective is false, no harm is done, nobody is acting on any of this, and there is no call to action. But it will be successful if it helps find an alternative third, fourth or x times perception which does provide some elements of truth. I'm not selling snake oil, only rubbing it on hoping the stench will lead us to a good bath so that we may wash the must out of our eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yes, I have an agenda. It is one of truth, I have never hidden this nor veiled it. If you think that the pursuit of truth, and the defence against tyranny and ignorance is wrong then you have some serious issues.

What I do here I don't share in the Lodge. You anti-Masons and your POV are not that important that I share it. Not too many people online know me in real life. I have yet to meet any off the Masons here in real life, although I was fairly close to Augustus once, but we were still too far away to grab a beer. On a few other forums I've met some of the Masons in real life.

And I do broaden my mind. I read all sorts of religious and historical texts. I travel all over the world and plan on treading in every country possible.

reply to post by network dude

Can you believe me? I'm just a complete dick.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

...although I was fairly close to Augustus once, but we were still too far away to grab a beer.

You have me confused with someone who likes alcohol. Oh, wait.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just dont understand the hatred that people have for masonry. I love the fraternity...you hear that, i said FRATERNITY. Exactly what freemasonry is. Yet, i dont see anyone hating or bashing the collegiate greeks. Lets face it, most of the greeks on college campuses are the seeds of freemasonry. I want to know what kind of "research" these bashers have "studied" that gives them the all-encompassing knowledge of masonry. i've seen threads here that have outlandish claims of people "studying" the "craft" for years and then lay claim to KNOWING more than an actual freemason. Thats pretty far fetched.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by massn7

Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, Dude.

BTW, you might want to open up that vocabulary just a tad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join