It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Prophacy come to pass

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nevermind the bible.This is what's gonna happen....Russian accidental nuclear launch on a December 14, impacting the US cities of Lexington, Richmond, Charleston and Jones Pt., NY having a casualty count in the range of six million(This is to happen in the next four years).The US returns three, hitting Petrograd (Lenningrad) and two other Russian cities. Bush was in office at the time of this accidental launch. Iran launching a nuclear missile on US forces stationed at Dharhan, Saudi Arabia. This was followed by China attacking Taiwan, and North Korea attacking South Korea, Japan shaking and the Phillipines turning blood red.The quake is followed 37 days later by the counterforce nuclear strike. Eight miles high is the peak height of a thermonuclear mushroom cloud. Much to the Russians surprise, the US return a hard nuclear punch forcing the Russians into their underground caissons.After the invasion, the Russian and Sino-Japanese forces make it to the Appalachians and Rockies by the first winter and then there is a US counterattack through Philadephia which fails. Three volcanoes are to explode near the US West Coast, Mammoth among them, and there were three earth judgments during 911 (the two building collapses and the Pentagon). Likewise, four planes, four nuclear missiles and one of the nuclear missiles intended for New York is knocked off course by a missile defense system. The invasion of the US East Coast by Russian troops, with the primary invasion coming at Slaughter Beach, Delaware, and fients further down the East Coast.The US West Coast invaded by Japanese and Chinese troops, allied with Mexico, promising the latter, greater Axtlan as a reqrd for their cooperation.This invasion was preceded by a counterforce nuclear strike by Russia. The invasion was followed by occupation for seven years, after which God raises up a deliverer who drives the invading troops back into the oceans.The final item,financial collapse, city leveling quakes and disease outbreaks of increasing intensity and death count, until the full prelude judgment sequence is entered. The preludes include a massive tornadocane, quakes at St. Louis and San Francisco, the accidental nuclear launch and the three volcanoes exploding.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Nevermind the bible.This is what's gonna happen....Russian accidental nuclear launch on a December 14, impacting the US cities of Lexington, Richmond, Charleston and Jones Pt., NY ...................................................

And this comes from where?
Sounds like a movie synopsis.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Nygdan

Because I read this information that all the events are foretold in the book of God and factual in there present realization however I dont believe that we are at the end yet again these events will grow in frequency and infact
they are said in the bible to be signs wars, natural disasters,rumors of wars, and many other things are ment to happen to facilitate the assention of the antichrist who will appear to make these problems go away by the great miracles he will appear to perform which is also in the bible he will bring the end to war, starvation, disease etc for 3 1/2 years after his take over or at least that will be how it appears to those who dont believe in God

I do agree with you that these events will grow in frequency, but I believe it will be after the rapture. The bible says that period of time will be similar to the days of Noah. People will be drinking, giving in marriage, etc. But I believe that AFTER the Rapture, these disasters will definately increase!

Sarah

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Pre-Trib Rapture is False Doctrine

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightningrod
The Pre-Trib Rapture is False Doctrine

That's your opinion, not mine.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Nevermind the bible.This is what's gonna happen The invasion was followed by occupation for seven years, after which God raises up a deliverer who drives the invading troops back into the oceans.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff!? And please do not quote the bible to me....the bible can not, is not proven....

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarahm12002
That's [no pre-trib rapture] your opinion, not mine.

I think the OP means that there is not much in the bible that supports the existence of a rapture previous to the tribulation. Thats the usual argument against it, but I had thought it talks about people floating up into the air before it.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
[Map of Florida Hurricane Path]

I think the hurricanes were"steered" over the Bush counties, so he could go there and say "I feel your pain" and try to drum up votes. Anyone know if these counties are using electronic voting machines?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by coney
I think the hurricanes were"steered" over the Bush counties, so he could go there and say "I feel your pain" and try to drum up votes. Anyone know if these counties are using electronic voting machines?

That hurrican path has already been debunked.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well, um, addressing the whole "end times" business, we'll never really know until after they have passed if that was really it.

God knows that plenty of people have been wrong about this in the past, often with disastrous consequences.

If you are a devout Christian, then presumably you already know the future if you have done your assigned reading and listened to your leaders.

If you're not a Christian, then presumably you don't believe that Christians know the future.

So it seems to me that this is all sort of moot.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
And please do not quote the bible to me....the bible can not, is not proven....

You are reading a thread titled Bible Prophesy and asking people not to quote the Bible?

Why don't you just skip it it you feel that way?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

You are reading a thread titled Bible Prophesy and asking people not to quote the Bible?

Why don't you just skip it it you feel that way?

She was referring to the short story of end times by Drew Da General (top of this page), as per her quote, not to the thread. None of what Drew Da General wrote is anything biblical.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I believe that they are tied together; the polar reverse and the increase in its speed as of late, and the defined line its now taking. The magnetic fields demise, or at least its reduction due to the reversal, coupled with the human factor continues to degrade the ability of our atmosphere to screen the earths surface from deadly effects of the sun, in turn, the weather patterens. James Hansen gives us 10 years to what he calls the tipping point, point of no return is more appropriate.

The abnormality in the Wobble of the earths axis lends to further disrupt the harmony, it is thought that this change has increased and assisted in the reduction of the ice caps.

However, the most important piece (to me), Faith. I and several like me believe that the Second coming of Christ is at hand as the words of His prohets, which are recorded in the Bible, have told of these things which we are now witnessing.

And me? well, I dont know nothing, Im just a high school drop out, no degree nor title, but Im not deaf, dumb nor blind. I see whats happening, read each report then add it all together, bottom line is the Earth and its inhabitants are coming into a new age, whatever that may be, like it or not. I pray for the His strength to see us through it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join