It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silence before the End

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The end of what? There is no end only the beginning! All life goes in cycles this is just part of the cycle and one age is ending another is beginning! Of course there is always some growing pains however the past does not equal the future. Stop worrying and fearing and start living and loving!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Something like that just that everything will be very tangible in terms of earthly events as there is no equivalent in power of written words that can give an explanation.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But now I can,as I am not afraid.
You must understand that from the beginning of my presence on this site for All my threads that were closed never I repeat never they give me the reason why. I recognize that I never asked and I never protested as the golden rule here is they will never be open again under any circumstance and never moved back as for some of my U2 questions and need of help I never get any back answer so.....

But to be on topic I believe that this is The Silence before the End.

Anyway all I've said is the truth now and always and probably I will suffer for this meaning that this post will be removed.

But I shall not be afraid.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The end of what? There is no end only the beginning!
Ask Noah and you will find your answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by hawkiye

Noah is dead! You are the one looking for answers to fairy tales not me.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

Noah is dead! You are the one looking for answers to fairy tales not me.
Yes he is but his story is alive if you read carefully.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It is human egotism that leads people to predict the end of the world. At the root of their predictions is the fact that they cannot fathom that when they die, the world will indeed go on without them. In the 4.5 billion years it has existed, the end of the Earth has still not happened, so how about we wait until we have some proper evidence?
In the past, how many times have people been right about the world ending? Oh, that’s right — none.
This is not the end of humanity. Just like our calendar ends on Dec. 31 and restarted on Jan. 1 the Mahanadi calendar ends on 12/21/12 and picks right back up on 12/22/12. This day is nothing but a cool looking date. Nothing is going to happen go hug a tree go help someone in need i think we have enough anxiety in our lives..
Please don't write me back with one of your one liners..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Mahanadi calendar ends on 12/21/12 and picks right back up on 12/22/12. This day is nothing but a cool looking date.
I am sorry but I have to answer.I was not referring to a specific date.Nobody knows the exact date.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Please don't write me back with one of your one liners..Peace,sugarcookie1
This is referring to something else and we both know to what,I am sorry it shouldn't be this way,you know.....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Nothing is going to happen
I hope so.

help someone in need i think we have enough anxiety in our lives..
All my life I help others you have no idea how much you never dream of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I know i just threw the dates in

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

We have many signs In recent years,

Famine .

Wars.

Floods like never seen before.

Fires like never seen before.

New diseases all around the world,some of them never seen before.

Strong Flares and CMEs with alarming frequency.

Dozens of volcanoes awakening all around the world.

Extreme poverty in countries who had a very high standard of living.

Social Issues and Civil Unrest.

Big Earthquakes and Tsunamis in a very short period of time reported at the intervals between them.

Storms, hurricanes and tornadoes becoming more violent each year.

And maybe more to come...maybe.

But before that happen is a great silence...a suspicious silence.

The End comes only once not twice, so I think it's a tough decision to take.

This decision depends on many factors.

This Silence is the Silence before the End.

Natural disasters have plagued mankind for centuries. There nothing new have you ever seen the 10 most deadliest disasters?

1. 1,000,000–2,500,000 1931 China floods China July, November, 1931
2. 900,000–2,000,000 1887 Yellow River flood China September, October, 1887
3. 830,000 1556 Shaanxi earthquake Shaanxi Province, China January 23, 1556
4. 500,000 1970 Bhola cyclone East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) November 13, 1970
5. 316,000 2010 Haiti earthquake Port-au-Prince, Haiti January 12, 2010
6. 300,000 1839 India Cyclone India November 25, 1839
7. 230,210 - 310,000 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami Sumatra, Indonesia and also affected India, Sri Lanka, Maldives December 26, 2004
8. 250,000–300,000 526 Antioch earthquake Antioch, Byzantine Empire (now Turkey) May 526
9. 242,419 to 665,000) 1976 Tangshan earthquake Tangshan, Hebei, China July 28, 1976
10. 234,117 1920 Haiyuan earthquake Haiyuan, Ningxia-Gansu, China December 16, 1920

Notice that these disasters occurred and every time im sure there were people arguing the end of the world. The only difference between now and the past is we get news instantly not reading it in the paper weeks later.This means it seems more pressing and urgent.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's The End of the World as We Know It,, and I feel Fine.

The Earth is Degenerating today. Bribery and Corruption abound. Children No Longer Obey their Parents. Every Man wants to write a book, And it is Evident The End Of the World Is Approaching

One of my Favorite of Quotes
Found on an ancient Assyrian Tablet
Dated to around 2800 BCE

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There seems to be two types of people right now. Ones like you and me that feel the disharmony of our planet running through the very core of our being and those that feel nothing or completely deny what they are feeling.

I think we all have a flight or fight primordial instinct. Some people are more in touch with their basic survival mechanism then others. I think our senses are gearing up in response to the many changes in our planet and solar system. I think we should take heed.

Sometimes when we have that weird nonsensical feeling about skipping the flight and taking the next day plane, it is the difference between life and death. I have had several of those life sparing or injury sparing incidents in my life. I really am hoping this is not another one.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

But now I can,as I am not afraid.
You must understand that from the beginning of my presence on this site for All my threads that were closed never I repeat never they give me the reason why. I recognize that I never asked and I never protested as the golden rule here is they will never be open again under any circumstance and never moved back as for some of my U2 questions and need of help I never get any back answer so.....

But to be on topic I believe that this is The Silence before the End.

Anyway all I've said is the truth now and always and probably I will suffer for this meaning that this post will be removed.

But I shall not be afraid.

Your threads get closed?

Well...honestly...you tend to have a doomsday lust....you love the idea.

Believe it or not, that is not a totally bad thing.

To get to a new phase, monumental change must occur and when you have nearly 7 billion people somewhat dogmatically living....it needs to be a major shake-up.

I don't diss on your threads....I disagree with most but I actually understand and comprehend where it comes from. I don't think the world is poised for "end" just yet....however I do agree that we are somewhat at a point that we must make changes....even when it hurts.

The great scientific minds say that this world can sustain 10 billion people...if we all get along and all is good....well...that is not the case....so...that number needs to come down...by alot....

I wish we could all be respectful of each other. I think of how the ancient Greek courts must have been and the diversity of belief and they somehow navigated through it....I wish we were that clever and democratic....(with a minor "d").

Sadly.....extremism is now the norm and it will eventually kill all of us. Someone...thinking their faith is the most right and most important will kill us all off for our own good....no....seriously...there are some people just that stupid. Be it a virus or a staged nuclear exchange....spiritual extremism is going to exterminate the human race....but maybe...we already knew this....we knew we didn't believe the same thing but we allowed the idiots into office that thought their agenda was "right".....wel...I'm cool with it...I'm kinda tired of this incarnation anyway....I just can't wait to see the look on the faces of the Holy Conservatives when the find out it's not at all like they thought....it will be a Kodak moment....
edit on 3/18/2012 by Damrod because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

They forgot to add:

Neighbor has turned against neighbor and brother against brother, but otherwise they too saw the signs that something wicked this way was coming.

The earth it seems does a recycle periodically and so far she has held firm.

I just hope it doesn't take a thourgh scorching to rid the earth of all of us and maybe create a new and more hospitable earth lifeform for our planet.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I hold the same opinion as you but I disagree with your method of broadcasting it. The fearmongering will only put out a negative energy and that won't help anyone. I've seen way to many on here just like it.
Should people consider keeping themselves informed and prepared? Of course. But they need to keep their heads up and their hearts full of positive energy too.
We affect our surroundings much more than we realize.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Well...honestly...you tend to have a doomsday lust....you love the idea.
No I don't,I guess that by telling the truth and show some things is no" doomsday lust". I thought maybe wrong that the purpose is to speak the truth and not lie or deform it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Your threads get closed?
Yes they get against the Terms and Conditions of this site.

But further more then that.

A thread of mine was banned when tape was placed over the title in certain forum on the current popular topics not to be seen by other members.That tape was kept until the term of days to be seen expired and other thread took the place of it.

This action was initiated by a forum moderator of this site which is an Extreme violation of the Terms and Conditions of this site.But I never complained

Even if I will be banned I will never return to this site.

I will never ask for post ban to be removed.

I will never make another account.

I don't have other accounts as others this is my only account on this site.

So...no worries.

edit on 19-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: mdfy

edit on 19-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: m

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Your post reminded me of a dream/vision I had, where the date March 27 and the phrase " The Silencer of ...worlds?people?" came into my brain.

I woke up thinking about it.

You can find my post here. It didn't yield much. I've vague clues but nothing more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join