It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silence before the End

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Famine

Floods like never seen before.

Sounds like something which has always been around

Asia climate disasters displace 42 million: ADB by Staff Writers Bangkok (AFP) March 13, 2012 Climate-related disasters have displaced more than 42 million people in Asia over the past two years, the Asian Development Bank said Tuesday in a report calling for swift action to avert future crises. "Asia and the Pacific is the global area most prone to natural disasters, both in terms of the absolute number of disasters and of populations affected," said the report launched in Bangkok, which was itself affected by flooding last year.
source(www.terradaily.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Famine

Asia climate disasters displace 42 million: ADB by Staff Writers Bangkok (AFP) March 13, 2012 Climate-related disasters have displaced more than 42 million people in Asia over the past two years, the Asian Development Bank said Tuesday in a report calling for swift action to avert future crises. "Asia and the Pacific is the global area most prone to natural disasters, both in terms of the absolute number of disasters and of populations affected," said the report launched in Bangkok, which was itself affected by flooding last year.
source(www.terradaily.com...

I am done with you, you are just fear mongering to gain something. I have already explained why it could look like it is the "silence before the end"... BECAUSE PEOPLE TALK TO MUCH THESE DAYS !!

Look up "floods in the world through history" on google or learn about actual history or something. I'm not spending my good time on people who are extremely negative and depressed and trying to get others with them.
edit on 18-3-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

New diseases all around the world,some of them never seen before.

Which new disease? Aids? That's the newest and already pretty old.

Pestilence Watch: Bird Flu outbreak concerns rattle nerves across the globe Posted on January 12, 2012 January 12, 2012 – INDIANA – The days of medical masks at airports and widespread panic may be coming back—that’s because at least 12 humans are believed to have been infected with a new strain of swine flu that’s not … Continue reading → Posted in Civilizations unraveling, Dark Ages, Earth Changes, Earth Watch, Environmental Threat, Mass animal deaths,

Pestilence Watch | 4 Comments Pestilence Watch: New deadly disease outbreaks monitored in Uganda, India, and the Philippines Posted on January 9, 2012 January 9, 2012 – UGANDA – A mystery disease has killed over 100 people and infected more than 2,000 in northern Uganda. The disease, first reported in September 2009, has since been dubbed “nodding disease” as it leaves its victims … Continue reading → Posted in 2012, Civilizations unraveling, Dark Ages, Earth Changes, Earth Watch, Environmental Threat, Pestilence Watch, Unsolved Mystery | 13 Comments

Hillary Clinton warns bio-terror threat growing in the world Posted on December 8, 2011 December 8, 2011 – GENEVA – The ability of terrorists and others to develop and use biological and toxin weapons is growing, according to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She underscored the nature of the bio-weapons threat is evolving. … Continue reading →

Scientists fear drugs fed to livestock may be breeding super-bugs Posted on September 20, 2011 September 20, 2011 – WASHINGTON, DC – Drugs fed to animals to promote growth and prevent diseases may play a key role in the emergence of antibiotic resistant bacteria, microbiologists said Sunday. The practice of administering large quantities of antimicrobial … Continue reading →

September 15, 2011 – LONDON – “Certain strains of influenza are becoming resistant to common treatments,” said Ira M. Longini, a professor of biostatistics in the University of Florida College of Public Health and Health Professions, the UF College of … Continue reading →

New study reveals how microbes travel the Earth on the wind Posted on August 24, 2011 August 24, 2011 – LONDON – Scientists from the UK and Switzerland have investigated the remarkable distance that microorganisms may be able to blow between continents, raising questions about their potential to colonize new lands and also potentially to spread
source(theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I am done with you, you are just fear mongering to gain something. I have already explained why it could look like it is the "silence before the end"... BECAUSE PEOPLE TALK TO MUCH THESE DAYS !!
It seems that someone wants people to not speak and tell the truth and I wonder why!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Look up "floods in the world through history" on google or learn about actual history or something.
Floods are just a part of the Big Picture,we must see the whole.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It seems that someone wants people to not speak and tell the truth and I wonder why!

Because you are telling bull# to gain symphaty or more people over to your christian-cult, thats why. Bird flu is old, wars are old, floods are old everything which you bring here as "proof of the endtimes" is old as #...

I already told you before that it could look like something "new", but that is because news is spreading faster through modern communication, so people talk more about it, but you don;t want to listen to that simple fact....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Tsunamis in a very short period of time reported at the intervals between them.

Not two major tsunamis in eight years and the prospect of a third.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Look up "floods in the world through history" on google or learn about actual history or something.
Floods are just a part of the Big Picture,we must see the whole.

Let me guess? The whole picture is that the bible prophecys from revelations are going to be fullfilled and that the "son of man" is coming back soon?

If so, then you are really original....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by diamondsmith

The end pays our little planet a visit every few years it seems.

Everything you listed has happened before. We're still here. So have a great day!

As a quick side note here.... It isn't any one thing. We've had far worse of every disaster. Even the Earthquakes we've had don't match the fury of a couple in the 60's...

It's the frequency and back to back to back nature of the events...in ALL categories..seemingly running in a nonstop and building orchestra of disaster. We'll likely never see another Krakatoa and God Forbid we see another Earthquake like the Chilean one way back. .........Many MANY smaller ones hitting all over can do even more harm though...
The increased frequency could just be natural cycles of the Earth. This is probably how ice ages occur and go away - a rapid increase and decrease, like birth pangs.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Because you are telling bull# to gain symphaty or more people over to your christian-cult, thats why. Bird flu is old, wars are old, floods are old everything which you bring here as "proof of the endtimes" is old as #...

christian-cult
I think the truth speaks through the words of those who do not believe as I never use such words!!

I see how easy is to demonstrate that I am telling the truth?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have a better explanation for all of this.

It is 2012 (doomsyear, yay!), news is spreading faster than ever before, so people are always up to date and talking about the happenings. But the majority of the people are stupid, so they link all those RECENTevents automatically to 2012 and Christian Eschatology and they think it is end time...

But the truth is, that most people are just to stupid to do clever research and think logically.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

christian-cult
I think the truth speaks through the words of those who do not believe as I never use such words!!

I see how easy is to demonstrate that I am telling the truth?

You never used them, I know, but I wouldn't know why else you have come here? It sounds to much like an "christian end times fear mongering story to gain new souls"..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If so, then you are really original....
I have been told this before,unfortunately the time is not on the side as time it was try to be given.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You never used them, I know, but I wouldn't know why else you have come here? It sounds to much like an "christian end times fear mongering story to gain new souls"..
Another thing that I never use,I wonder who need souls..and why...especially these days!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It is 2012 (doomsyear, yay!), news is spreading faster than ever before, so people are always up to date and talking about the happenings. But the majority of the people are stupid, so they link all those RECENTevents automatically to 2012 and Christian Eschatology and they think it is end time...

Christian Eschatology
I don't know what is that.

But the majority of the people are stupid
That is not true,each person deserve respect,as a given.

It is 2012 (doomsyear, yay!),
Too many people are telling the same thing lately,I wonder why, as each feels as his conscience says.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Sounds like something which has always been around (Holland 1953, and other countrys)
Just one of the many examples.

Earth’s climate spiraling into greater chaos as planetary crisis intensifies

Severe flooding is threatening parts of New South Wales and Queensland in eastern Australia, with towns cut off and thousands of residents evacuated.

More than 10,000 people in communities affected by the floods have been left stranded, authorities said on Friday. A military helicopter was sent to the northern New South Wales town of Moree with bedding and supplies. "From the air it looks like an inland sea," said New South Wales Premier Barry O'Farrell. Moree is reportedly facing its worst flooding in more than 35 years, with more than 2,000 people ordered to evacuate homes and buildings.

Water levels at the Mehi River there had peaked and flooding was expected to continue for several days, emergency officials said. "As you fly over the centre of the town there are streets that look like canals that have more relevance to Venice than north-western New South Wales," said Mr O'Farrell.
source(www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Storms, hurricanes and tornadoes becoming more violent each year.

I don't think so,not at this scale.

HENRYVILLE, Ind.—Rescue crews were finishing their final searches for survivors here in southern Indiana, the region hardest hit by the tornado outbreak that tore across the central and southern U.S. this weekend, killing at least 37.

Authorities said no one remains missing in southern Indiana, where 12 died after two massive tornados shredded homes and trees for 52 miles, eventually crossing into Ohio and Kentucky. From Friday into Saturday, about 100 tornadoes touched down in at least 10 states, including Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee, according to the National Weather Service.

The tornado that cut a 150-yard-wide path through this town of 2,000 was rated in the top 2% of all tornadoes, packing 175 mile-per-hour winds, said Joe Sullivan of the National Weather Service. It destroyed a school and tossed a school bus into a restaurant. Just one person was killed here. "I can't emphasize how fortunate it was that the school had let everyone out beforehand," Mr. Sullivan said. "There would have been many, many fatalities in that school."

Authorities here were set to search one final 4-mile stretch for survivors Sunday and then move into recovery mode, clearing downed power lines and hoping to return gas and electricity to residents in the region.
source(online.wsj.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So there is nothing to worry about
I wouldn't treat human suffering and the signs before us so easy.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Wait, so your prediction is for a while nothing will happen? Brilliant. That's a whole new level of whatever it is you do.

I thought you said that when your last 'dream prediction' didn't in any way come true, you'd stop all this?
edit on 18-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If it is silence before the SHTF why is it so loud.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join