It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silence before the End

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Please, Diamondsmith.

Your namesake is known.

No fear-mongering.

We are all children of the Father.

Only ones who are not of God need be afraid.

Sordid headlines are not of the Prince of Peace.

Christ is Love. Love one another.

There is no fear.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The increased frequency could just be natural cycles of the Earth. This is probably how ice ages occur and go away - a rapid increase and decrease, like birth pangs.
The difference between the perceptible change that occur in millions of years and sudden changes that we see these days are like the perception of the human evolution that is exponential and we not know why.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

There is no fear.
But too much shame.

When there will be no place to look on the Earth then.....

edit on 18-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: mdfy

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Diamondsmith, may the following be peacable unto you:

The Parable of the Lost Son

11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.
13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

Luke 15:11-32

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
We have many signs In recent years (...)

Warrning - bad English ahead

I will start to focus on the XX century if possible

Famine & New diseases all around the world,some of them never seen before
???
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
only in civilized world/west - tens of millions dead (XXc)
ex: Spanish Flu (killed more than died in Great War)

Wars
???
thats something new?
most countries: 2+ major wars per century (not counting minor conflicts)
dont forget events like 30 years war where 1/3-1/4 of the population died and thats just one example
and what about GWW, WW2, Khmer junta killing 1/4 of their population, China in 30's and 40's (millions upon millions)
now you have news so you know what happend so they at least try to hide and act 'properly' - in the past it was pure terror

Floods like never seen before
???
tell that to those here:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
serious floods (XXc) - in China it goes in millions

Fires like never seen before
???
nothing new - just never documented as novadays (especially their range)
en.wikipedia.org...

Strong Flares and CMEs with alarming frequency
cycles
besides 9-14y cycle (it varied among the time so the 11y is just a ~ )
there are minimum and maximum periods every few hundred years
and we already experienced sun in the past (famous mid XIXc event; even in XXc we had much bigger 'spanks' than those from the current cycle)

Dozens of volcanoes awakening all around the world
heh
ok - and? volcanos erupt
those are just minor farts when you compare em to their past activities

Extreme poverty in countries who had a very high standard of living
true that
economy
Rome also fell and many other empiers (social and economical reasons are the most important factors - wars are secondary here - those are rather the result and nails to their coffins)
its system failure - it cannot function in the current form
the problem is that some will try to rescue what they can and bemefit even more as long as possible instead of saving the situation
they will rather try to prolong it and... thats what you should be affraid

Social Issues and Civil Unrest
the reason is above
there were many in the past - every few decades
some in more or less distant past changed history
from slave revolts in rome and legion rebellions through uprisings in whole middle east europe up to the French Revolution, Spring of Nations and Russian Civil War; many modern wars started this way
greed and exploitation - more and more without looking at the others (but thats not new - its almost a typical human behaviour, 'sin')

Big Earthquakes and Tsunamis in a very short period of time reported at the intervals between them
whole countires were leveled in the past - not to mention Minoan civilization fall etc
we havent seen the big ones lately for some time
the difference is that we have modern tech all over now and can measure it as never before
so now every louder beans fart will be seen as ~mag2 and we have 'earthquakes' all over nonstop (not to mention the hangover toilet sessions - ~mag3+)

Storms, hurricanes and tornadoes becoming more violent each year.
climate going crazy - needs some time to adapt to the new conditions and those are still changing
weather patterns are based on temperature and humidity so we need to wait until the ice sheet melts xD

And maybe more to come...maybe.
we have enough troubles with our 'leaders' going mad - economy, politics, social issues are all to overcome but... they act as if they wanna go deeper into this sh*t, as if they wanted it this way

edit on 18-3-2012 by heretic013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by heretic013

And maybe more to come...maybe. we have enough troubles with our 'leaders' going mad - economy, politics, social issues are all to overcome but... they act as if they wanna go deeper into this sh*t, as if they wanted it this way
Is not this they just do not have solutions as time passes and contracts.Lack of vision from leaders is extremely high these days.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I'd tried not to use religion.

but

Let me give you a little clue:

For 7 billions today God is no religion,in order to include all religions.

Even God can evolve as we stop doing this.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

As Logos is my guide -- you "give" no clues.

You are shown for what you are: the slanderer of the Holy Word; murderer from the beginning:

Diamond: . Jewish (Ashkenazic): Americanized form of a Jewish surname, spelled in various ways, derived from modern German Diamant, Demant ‘diamond’, or Yiddish dime(n)t, going back to Middle High German diemant (via Latin from Greek adamas ‘unconquerable’, genitive adamantos, a reference to the hardness of the stone). The name is mostly ornamental, one of the many Ashkenazic surnames based on mineral names, though in some cases it may have been adopted by a jeweler.

Smith: Schmidt:
To prove this point, here is another example of Jewish name changes in the early 1800s from the District Administration of Durlach, in the Duchy of Baden: 17 Jewish families lived in the village of Weingarten (plus 6 individuals who were not married). Before the name change there were 3 families with the surname Esaias, obviously relatives or brothers, however each of them changed to a different surname! Among the 17 families the following names were chosen: Bachmann, Bär, Baum, Blum, Fuchs, Hirsch, Holz, Klein, Krieger, Löwenstein (previously Löw), Meerapfel, Rose, Rothschild, Schmidt.
web.me.com...

Wikipedia:

According to the critical interpretation of the Biblical data, the Kenites were a clan settled on the southern border of Judah, originally more advanced in arts than the Hebrews, and from whom the latter learned much. They supposedly migrated from southern Asia. In the time of David the Kenites were finally settled among the tribe of Judah.[6] Their eponymous ancestor may have been Cain (Kain), to whose descendants the Jahwist in Genesis iv. attributes the invention of the art of working bronze and iron, the use of instruments of music, etc. Sayce has implied[7] that the Kenites were a tribe of smiths—a view to which Jahwist's statements would lend support.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You are shown for what you are: the slanderer of the Holy Word; murderer from the beginning:
Well what to see,if you think so no problem.

But the Word has many meanings ,you will never know the true one,but I try.

Even if even my name became the subject negative as I didn't choose the name as it was given(and this is the truth)then my name which I have no idea what it means must be something related to the truth,I guess.

I was called in many ways so is no problem to be told again in other ways as this is my fate.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

According to the critical interpretation of the Biblical data,
Biblical and data doesn't go together,ever.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

“You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The ruby, the topaz and the DIAMOND;
The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
Was in you.
On the day that you were created
They were prepared.
14“You were the anointed cherub who covers,
And I placed you there.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.

15“You were blameless in your ways
From the day you were created
Until unrighteousness was found in you.

16“By the abundance of your trade
You were internally filled with violence,
And you sinned;
Therefore I have cast you as profane
From the mountain of God.
And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the stones of fire.

17“Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor.
I cast you to the ground;
I put you before kings,
That they may see you.

18“By the multitude of your iniquities,
In the unrighteousness of your trade
You profaned your sanctuaries.
Therefore I have brought fire from the midst of you;
It has consumed you,
And I have turned you to ashes on the earth
In the eyes of all who see you.

19“All who know you among the peoples
Are appalled at you;
You have become terrified
And you will cease to be forever."

Ezekiel 28

edit on 18-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Holy Word;
If you want to spread the truth then try to not speak about Bible and God I repeat try to,try to present facts and truths as much as you can and in a very gentle way and even if they make you suffer by their words then again,be gentle to them,and maybe they will have a chance.

Because you speak to real nonbelievers and they are the one who need more the Word,without his name.

If you want facts then yes there is a real conspiracy against me here ,outside here and beyond here,a real one.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Diamond:

Smith:
I know that I will suffer again for my words:

When I registered to this site first I choose the name goldensmith,but that name was taken I've tried with silversmith the same thing,so the only one not taken was diamondsmith .

So these name was given to me,as I didn't choose it but accept it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Saul the Pharisee to Paul the Apostle (IMHO one of the Greatest)

Within the New Testament, Paul's conversion experience is discussed in both Paul's own letters and in the book known by the title Acts of the Apostles. In both instances, the conversion experience is described to be miraculous or revelatory in nature. According to both sources, Paul was never a follower of Jesus nor knew him before Jesus's crucifixion; instead he persecuted the early Christians. Although Paul refers to himself as an "Apostle" of Jesus, it is clear that Paul was not one of "The Twelve" apostles. (1 Corinthians 9:1-2). Paul's conversion occurred after Jesus's crucifixion, and the accounts of Paul's conversion experience describe it as miraculous, supernatural, or otherwise revelatory in nature.

Paul's life before conversionBefore his conversion, Paul, then known as Saul, was a "zealous" Pharisee who "intensely persecuted" the followers of Jesus. Some scholars argue that Paul was a member of the "Zealot" party. Says Paul in his Epistle to the Galatians (1:13-14):

For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

— Galatians 1:13–14, KJV

Paul also discusses his pre-conversion life in his Epistle to the Philippians (3:4-6), and his participation in the stoning of Stephen is described in Acts 7:57-8:3.

[edit] The conversion in Paul's lettersIn his surviving letters, Paul's own description of his conversion experience is brief. In his First Epistle to the Corinthians (9:1 and 15:3-8), he describes having seen the Risen Christ:

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

— 1 Corinthians 15:3–8, KJV (emphasis added)

Paul's Epistle to the Galatians (1:11-16) also describes his conversion as a divine revelation.

[edit] The conversion in Acts of the ApostlesActs of the Apostles discusses Paul's conversion experience at three different points in the text. Compared with the accounts in Paul's letters, the Acts accounts are far more detailed. According to the accounts in Acts, around the year 36, Paul was on his way from Jerusalem for Syrian Damascus to arrest followers of Jesus, with the intention of returning them as prisoners for questioning and possible execution. The journey is interrupted when Paul sees a blinding light, and communicates directly with a divine voice.

[edit] Acts 9Acts 9 tells the story of Paul's conversion as a third-person narrative:

And as he journeyed, it came to pass that he drew nigh unto Damascus: and suddenly there shone round about him a light out of heaven: and he fell upon the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: but rise, and enter into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men that journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing the voice, but beholding no man. And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw nothing; and they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and did neither eat nor drink.

— Acts 9:3–9, ASV

Ananias Restoring the Sight of St. Paul (c.1631) by Pietro da Cortona.Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem: And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake. And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee i

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

crucifixion
First of all you must know what a cross is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And please let's try not to speak about ..things...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

The end pays our little planet a visit every few years it seems.

Everything you listed has happened before. We're still here. So have a great day!

As a quick side note here.... It isn't any one thing. We've had far worse of every disaster. Even the Earthquakes we've had don't match the fury of a couple in the 60's...

It's the frequency and back to back to back nature of the events...in ALL categories..seemingly running in a nonstop and building orchestra of disaster. We'll likely never see another Krakatoa and God Forbid we see another Earthquake like the Chilean one way back. .........Many MANY smaller ones hitting all over can do even more harm though...
The increased frequency could just be natural cycles of the Earth. This is probably how ice ages occur and go away - a rapid increase and decrease, like birth pangs.

Well now I'd tend to agree with you about it being natural cycles and the product of time lines far outside our meager little lifespan and ability to change anything. I'm firmly in the camp that agrees Global Warming or Climate Instability (perhaps a better term) is as real as a heart attack.....and largely the product of nature and cycles we're FAR FAR too young as a species to even recognize as such.

The archaeological record, such as we have it, suggests nature certainly does go a little haywire from time to time and changes take place with staggering speed and on scales we mere mortals would lose our minds trying to believe as a real event in the world we see out our window every morning.....it's there though, sure enough. For this whole topic, "It" last reared it's ugly mug just over that 11,400 year mark from modern time and spawned what we current term as modern man and times. I wonder what the next reset will bring future people?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I thought you said that when your last 'dream prediction' didn't in any way come true, you'd stop all this?
That last dream prediction that I presented I thought that has something to do with an incoming event but I was wrong.After one day then,I understood what is all about but I didn't told not to be misunderstood.

But now I can,as I am not afraid.

Those huge trucks that were in line and fell one after another on that side of the gap are threads here on ATS.

Too many threads maybe I don't know.

Well I recognize that in my dream there was someone down making signs for those trucks to stop.

I don't know what it means maybe some threads need to stop.

The person on that building that standing to collapse and observing is....

That building standing to collapse maybe is something going wrong with the business itself.

In one of those trucks there was someone not in very good condition.

This is about my dream and what I think that could mean.

If I am wrong that is my mistake and I assume it.

If I am right then I wait to be confirmed ,though I think this will never happen.

If my post mind by what I said then is an off topic and must be removed.

The reason for which I didn't told this until now is maybe that I have too much common sense.

Also in my dream was the solving of the problem I think.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Wait, so your prediction is for a while nothing will happen? Brilliant. That's a whole new level of whatever it is you do.
I think we do not realize that the end comes only once not twice so is nothing brilliant.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observ321
If it is silence before the SHTF why is it so loud.
Silence with the meaning of events.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Revelation 8:1-6 1 When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. 3 Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.

Bout like that kind of silence?

www.biblegateway.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join