It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Silence before the End

page: 5
6
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


Well...if we look at cycles...calamity is or should be just around the corner. I am not a doomsday sayer...I tend to look at historical writings and philosophy and the foundations of where they come from and acknowledge that things do seem to happen cyclically. I don't have a prediction or an expectation.

I hope it doesn't occur but another part of me knows that things like this must come to pass for the thinning of the herd and the advancement of the species. We have corruption in high places and there is no man made way of rooting it out...when we arrive at times and places like this...only the will of the universe can prevail and do what must be done....

I would prefer not being set back to the stone age but I am not presumptuous...if that is what it takes....perhaps we will get it right "THIS" time...though it appears we have been set back before and still somehow find the wrong path....




posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Earth is always evolving; moving up to a higher vibratorial state; thus of cuorse will cause much change on the physical surface of the planet. Earth is not the only planet, with inhabitants, which has faced these scenarios, they are natural to transformation and evolving. Dont fear, accept it. We are evolving as a unit


~ Love is an art



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Acronychal
 


All of this has happened before. That's for sure. We aren't talking end of the world stuff, at least I'm not, but I am saying that all things are cyclical. The model of linear progression never has applied to government and social change. We ARE cycling into an era of oppression and control, like we have seen over and over and over again in the human cycle. This is, for all intent and purposes, the "END" of the great democratic experiment that WAS The United States....since we are, at this time, a world power that controls the global currency, this time will be a global event rather than an isolated geographic event. It is different in that respect. It is different in scope than anything the world has ever seen, even bigger than the Roman Empire or the Brits.

TPTB are very, very busy right now. Congress has been castrated. An Emperor emerges as we speak. Things are about to get nasty. I believe we can look to the French Revolution for a pattern match on this one.

Here’s how most revolutions grow:
usiweb.usi.edu...
I. Incubation Stage (Prodromal)
A. Intellectuals desert the existing system. Sharp criticism of the authorities occurs and faith in the system is lost. Growing incompetence of the ruling classes.
B. At least one class is on the rise economically. It begins to demand participation in govenment and careers open to talent. Upper classes lock them out and the ranks of aristocracy close. Class distinctions become more hardened.
C. Government experiences serious fiscal and financial problems.
II. Symptomatic/Moderate Stage
A. Moderates rise to prominence and challenge the existing authority.
B. As authority is challenged, some acts of violence occur
C. Government fails to use force effectively.
D. Moderates win the day and get power. Honeymoon period where the revolution seems to be over.
E. Pressure from extremists grows.
F. Moderates are overthrown
III. Crisis/Radical Stage
A. Reign of terror and virtue/mass executions
B. Regicide
C. Use of secret police
D. Foreign threat to revolution
E. Extreme nationalism
F. Suppression of pleasure/demand for sacrifice
G. Religious faith in man's ability to create an earthly paradise.
H. Class Struggle
I. Economic Crisis
IV.Convalescence/Recovery Stage
A. Things revert back to normal (reign of terror over)
B. Government resorts to pre-revolution form of government
C. Peace is made with neighboring countries.

The stages of Tyranny:
www.olearyweb.com...
We are well on our way to an oppressive paradigm. Not the end of the world, just the end of the world as we know it. The planet will still be around. We will still be around, just have a jackboot in our face for awhile until it cycles back again. No such thing as linear progression…



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I had a dream as well. Many of my dreams have proven prophetic as they apply to my life. Not so much as applied to the lives of others.

Calm, peace, springtime weather. I am sitting in a sidewalk café here in Salt Lake with a friend having lunch. I hear a commotion and the sound of marching boots. A foreign army appears, epilates and uniforms glittering in the sun. Ceremonial rather than utilitarian. Shouting orders in an almost musical language.
The troops advance and form us into lines. They heard us forward, pushing all that resist back into lines with the butt of their rifles.

I walk through the empty city in the crowd, then turn a corner and see thousands of people trying to hide in a long, water filled drainage culvert, They are trying to submerge themselves beneath the water as it steams around them. Everything is cast in a red hue. The people are shouting and pointing into the sky, many are in terror, many are crying. I look to the sky and see the sun, angry and boiling with the face of a crying baby. Calm encompasses me. I awake.

That was last Thursday. I have been uneasy since. Disconnected and uneasy.

The last week or so feels exactly like the calm in my dream, before the soldiers appeared.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I wish I could negative star sometimes



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


Everything you listed has happened in the past and will continue to happen in the future..It doesn't mean there is an end time or great mystical change ahead for us all.
1. Earthquakes will continue as they always have.
2. Tsunamis will continue to happen.
3. Volcanoes will continue to form and erupt.
4.Solar Flares/CME's will continue to happen..
5.War
6. Disease
7...
8.. Blah,blah,blah.
Why concern yourself with things that are beyond your control and always will be. ??



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne
 





We are all children of the Father.


Incorrect.

John 8:42-47

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

In order to be a Son of God, you must believe in his Son and be remade in the spirit so that you are no longer the child of the Destroyer and want to do his ways. If you do not understand what he speaks of it is because you do not belong to him and are not of him.

This passage is Jesus' response to the pharisees who said "we are not born of fornication" which according to jewish lore the original sin was when Eve commited adultery with Satan and bore Cain the first murderer.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by 1nOne
 





We are all children of the Father.


Incorrect.

John 8:42-47

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

In order to be a Son of God, you must believe in his Son and be remade in the spirit so that you are no longer the child of the Destroyer and want to do his ways. If you do not understand what he speaks of it is because you do not belong to him and are not of him.

This passage is Jesus' response to the pharisees who said "we are not born of fornication" which according to jewish lore the original sin was when Eve commited adultery with Satan and bore Cain the first murderer.


I am not a Christian so to speak and I disagree with your interpretation....

All of creation is the work of God...for the devil cannot create...only deceive and destroy...so...any living entity is essentially the child of God...whethter he chooses to accept it or not is another question....

Don't try to muddy the water...evil cannot create...only distort and deceive....so....what does that mean?....everything natural comes from God....period...not open for opinion...not open for rebuttal....

and I am not a Christian...I m an agnostic....and yet I know exactly how to read scripture from years of being pounded on....I choose to believe that which created the universe is probably unexplainable and man cannot speak for it so please stop trying...you know not what you speak of....



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ever heard of death by one thousand cuts. yes these things have always been around and yes you can get stabbed once and live but if u get stabbed multiple times your probably going to die.
you better hope the world is ending because if its not it might just be the end of the world.
i studied these events for seven years everyday look at charts and the growing of catastrophes
earthquakes may not be as bad as they've ever been but there are more of them witch will lead to big ones.

i live in alabama my town was destroyed in 1908 2010 2011 along with half the state i don't think its always been like this.
floods have always been around otherwise we would have never survived.
look at what we have now that we have become dependent on that we didn't have in the past.
most of you would die without power and groceries

maybe the worlds not ending but its changing
one thing that never stops is change and one day your going to be one of those changes we all are.
id rather think the roof is falling and move that watch it crack say its a lie and die.
edit on 19-3-2012 by ronnypeppers because: errors



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
ever heard of death by one thousand cuts. yes these things have always been around and yes you can get stabbed once and live but if u get stabbed multiple times your probably going to die.
you better hope the world is ending because if its not it might just be the end of the world.
i studied these events for seven years everyday look at charts and the growing of catastrophes
earthquakes may not be as bad as they've ever been but there are more of them witch will lead to big ones.

i live in alabama my town was destroyed in 1908 2010 2011 along with half the state i don't think its always been like this.
floods have always been around otherwise we would have never survived.
look at what we have now that we have become dependent on that we didn't have in the past.
most of you would die without power and groceries

maybe the worlds not ending but its changing
one thing that never stops is change and one day your going to be one of those changes we all are.
id rather think the roof is falling and move that watch it crack say its a lie and die.
edit on 19-3-2012 by ronnypeppers because: errors


erm/....wow...death by one thousand cuts......how about death by one thousand crapola...nothing happened f'jobs...it was wrong/...oh...the great prophecy failes....oh...but i'm sure you have some bull# for that...I got truth....come find me....you are so wrong it is sad and scarey....come see me and make it right.....



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod
 


I have info supposedly stirrd up.....I dont love it.....but if you do...fine....



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


Is there ever a day when you wake up feeling like its not going to be the end of the world. You've authored several threads in the past few weeks and every one without excpetion is about doo a nd gloom. Sheesh do you never have a good day?



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OP, we have actually had those calamities before, so much worse even. We haven't faced strongest earthquakes during modern times, but very long time ago. Also there is writings about great floods around the world, could be reference to Noah's Ark. There has been more wars and famine before, ever heard of Dark Middle Ages?

Strongest volcano eruptions happened in past, in modern times there has been no "strong volcano eruptions", but lot of these smaller eruptions. Ever heard of Pompeii, Santorini eruption?

And solar flares, let me say, Sun has never been so quiet as its now, it seems like Sun is nearly sleeping, compared to 1800s. Look Solar storm of 1859, telegraph lines spontaneously caught fire and people got shocks from them, Aurora could be seen from Caribbean.

So Apocalypse should have during Middle Ages, when we had extreme weather changes, more extreme than today. It was very warm season, and Vikings were able to star farming around Greenland, not possible these days as whole place is freezing, summer or winter. And after that warm period, we had Little Ice Age, that caused famines all around the world and glaciers grew (Great Famine of 1315–1317, left millions dead)

More Wars today? Watch this video, clearly you can see Napoleonic Wars, WWI, WWII, not much wars recent times. www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If "Life" itself is a cycle. Born, Age, Die. The why would we not consider the same for the planet as a whole.. IMHO I feel as if all of this has been here before. I feel this rock we live on will like a dog lieing in snow, when the snow becomes to heavy, the dog shakes it all off, lays back down & the cycle begins again.



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod
 





and I am not a Christian...I m an agnostic....and yet I know exactly how to read scripture from years of being pounded on....I choose to believe that which created the universe is probably unexplainable and man cannot speak for it so please stop trying...you know not what you speak of


You think i was always christian? I was agnostic for 14 years, starting in college when i became an anthropology major. I know more about what i am speaking of than you do because the Holy Spirit teaches me. Up until a year ago last January i was agnostic and actually believed in aliens and was an ancient astronaught theorist just like Sitchin. I was pulled out of my delusions and thrown into christianity by a force you couldn't comprehend and i grew up in a christian home having this stuff drilled into my head so hard that i hated it and everything my abusive father stood for.

Do not even try to tell me i do not know what i am talking about, you have no clue where i have been and what i have experienced.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod
 



Well...if we look at cycles...calamity is or should be just around the corner. I am not a doomsday sayer...I tend to look at historical writings and philosophy and the foundations of where they come from and acknowledge that things do seem to happen cyclically. I don't have a prediction or an expectation.
I am afraid that this is all about,we have many signs but still we don't believe,the lack of predictions and expectations is the one that could tell us that a greater force may decide this.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic
 



Why concern yourself with things that are beyond your control and always will be.
Depend on what you feel what you know and what powers you have of knowledge.

Depend on how much you care....



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


Is there ever a day when you wake up feeling like its not going to be the end of the world. You've authored several threads in the past few weeks and every one without excpetion is about doo a nd gloom. Sheesh do you never have a good day?
Well,if it's not true all that I said then is my guilt, but there are very well based reasons.

That is why this silence.

This why we are blind.

I hope I am wrong but I know I am not.

The problem is that I know there is still a chance but again,we are too blind to see.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok
 



The people are shouting and pointing into the sky, many are in terror, many are crying. I look to the sky and see the sun, angry and boiling with the face of a crying baby.
Yes he is angry,but what do we know ,time has running out with every day that passes, and when you think that we have so many chances.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt
 



Dont fear, accept it. We are evolving as a unit
Lately this evolution has stopped and began to negatively,that is not evolution that involution.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join