Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 38
150
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
Enki AND Quetzalcoatl are BOTH depicted with beards.


They both had something that most men can naturally grow!? You're right, they must have a connection and they must be aliens!


Originally posted by bottleslingguy
they are also both represented by, among other things, the serpent.


Quetzacoatl may be represented by a feathered serpent but Enki was represented by fish.

Of course, the ancient alien proponents will tell us the Sumerians were just confused and really meant to say that Enki was represented by a serpent, not a fish. These being the same people who always tell us "just listen to what the ancients were telling us."

Of course, they themselves don't listen. They just make it up as they go along.
edit on 29-3-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
They both had something that most men can naturally grow!? You're right, they must have a connection and they must be aliens!


not many S. Americans with beards or is that racist?
uk.answers.yahoo.com...

Originally posted by WingedBull

Quetzacoatl may be represented by a feathered serpent but Enki was represented by fish.





edit on 29-3-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by WingedBull
They both had something that most men can naturally grow!? You're right, they must have a connection and they must be aliens!


not many S. Americans with beards or is that racist?
uk.answers.yahoo.com...

I believe, if you look into it, these tales about "bearded white men" out of South America all post-date the Spanish Conquest.

Here's a link: Link

Harte
edit on 3/29/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
not many S. Americans with beards or is that racist?


Complete myth and stereotype that American Indians cannot grow facial hair.


Originally posted by WingedBull

Quetzacoatl may be represented by a feathered serpent but Enki was represented by fish.



Originally posted by bottleslingguy


Thank you for the out of context image. It has nothing to do with Enki. There's a clue somewhere in the photo.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
These shows all have one thing in common. They warp and manipulate evidence to fit their prexisting hypothesis. They should be forming theories based on the evidence. By doing it backwards they promote bad sciwnce



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull
 

talk is cheap



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Puma Punku episode did wonders for the cause of Ancient Aliens, it seemed they were on to something, rumours were spreading that museums and scholars were rushing to look again at everything that we thought we knew, this was the biggest news event of the modern age! press conferences were scheduled for the next week to announce that we would have to rewrite human history.

Then they tried to say Bigfoot was involved with the same Ancient aliens, all press conferences were cancelled.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 

so the stelae with the beard was built by the Spanish? prove it



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
so the stelae with the beard was built by the Spanish? prove it


Show us a stele of Quetzacoatl with a beard.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Harte
 

so the stelae with the beard was built by the Spanish? prove it

So, you can put words in my mouth?

I can put words in yours as well. Should I?

I'm trying to help you. I provided a link that backs up what I said.

Where's yours?

Here's a pic of the oldest known depiction of the feathered serpent in South America:



Where's the beard? Was old Quetzl too young here?

Harte



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I honestly thought that this television show was a comedy, aimed at the trailer park folk. And no, I'm not kidding. It is presented in a "weekly world news" format aimed at the lowest common denominator, ignoring anything that even resembles reality. Those that eat this stuff up, plain and simple, are ignorant of so many things, they don't even know what they don't know....thus they fall for pretty much anything. I feel sad for them.

And of course, it's making the rest of you guys look too good either...you know, guilt by association. Running with the "hoodie" crowd and so on (too early?)



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Harte
 

so the stelae with the beard was built by the Spanish? prove it

So, you can put words in my mouth?

I can put words in yours as well. Should I?

I'm trying to help you. I provided a link that backs up what I said.

Where's yours?

Here's a pic of the oldest known depiction of the feathered serpent in South America:



Where's the beard? Was old Quetzl too young here?

Harte


sorry it was lunch time


that is a help, thank you. you could argue it's a beard, or a representation of a beard, or someone pretending he is someone else who had a beard inside some kind of technological devise.

not to mention, feathered (winged?) serpent=flying



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
so the stelae with the beard was built by the Spanish? prove it


Show us a stele of Quetzacoatl with a beard.


see:



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

see:


That's a headdress.

Try again.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner
The Puma Punku episode did wonders for the cause of Ancient Aliens, it seemed they were on to something, rumours were spreading that museums and scholars were rushing to look again at everything that we thought we knew, this was the biggest news event of the modern age! press conferences were scheduled for the next week to announce that we would have to rewrite human history.


You are right. The evidence points to small groups of men who were more advanced then the peoples whos history we are going by. This is true today as we have pre-stone aged tribes living miles away from modern cities oblivious to the 'alien' tech we posses.


IN a nut shell.... Man was far more advanced than the history recorded.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSenseIsDead
I honestly thought that this television show was a comedy, aimed at the trailer park folk. And no, I'm not kidding. It is presented in a "weekly world news" format aimed at the lowest common denominator, ignoring anything that even resembles reality. Those that eat this stuff up, plain and simple, are ignorant of so many things, they don't even know what they don't know....thus they fall for pretty much anything. I feel sad for them.

And of course, it's making the rest of you guys look too good either...you know, guilt by association. Running with the "hoodie" crowd and so on (too early?)


I, too thought this..I mean..
[URL=http://www.imagebanana.com/view/fsfyvvxw/giorgioatsoukalos2.jpg]
[ /URL]
edit on 30-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull
 

a headdress representing a beard



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 
define "far more advanced"
could they smash atoms?



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by WingedBull
 

a headdress representing a beard

Another headdress representing a beard:


(you have to look at it upside-down.)

And here's one representing the known fact that Native Americans had super hearing:



Harte



posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
a headdress representing a beard


You are stretching.

Either way, beardless or not, it is a meaningless connection. American Indians are quite capable of growing facial hair. It doesn't mean there was a connection between Queztacoatl and Enki.

Should we assume that since Hadrian wore a beard, when most Romans before him unshaven, that he is Enki and Queztacoatl returned?
edit on 30-3-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
150
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join