It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous Crime and Injustice--where is our outrage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Though many will have already seen this clip

The Best of Michael Badnarik's Constitutional Class

"How bad do things have to get before you do something"
"Bang, your dead - it's too late to complain, you should have complained in the beginning when you at least had a chance"
"Sooner or later you gotta draw a line and stand your ground"

I would have embedded but I just don't have the skill yet

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
First of all S&F, one of the best threads I've ever seen on ATS! Congratulations on an excellent job of compiling and presenting this information.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately, and I'm just dumbfounded with what our government is getting away with, especially since 9/11. It seems that no matter how blatant the violation of our civil and Constitutional rights they do whatever they want with impunity, and the severity of their actions gets worse every day.

The vast majority of the people just don't care. Some seem to believe that it's all necessary, as it's about "protecting copyrights", "the war effort", "spreading democracy", or fighting "terrorism", and others just deny that any conspiracy exists at all, even when the evidence is blindingly obvious and even when admitted to by the government!

I will never understand what makes people think that the government actually cares about them and wants improve their lives when their actions prove otherwise over and over again. I guess that's a testament to the power of words. As long as politicians deliver a rosy message people will happily go through life wearing blinders.

I'm convinced that a bad economy doesn't hurt the government's agenda either. When people are struggling to keep their heads above water, the employed are just thankful to have a job, and the economic news keeps getting worse, then conspiracies just become too much to deal with. It's much easier to come home from work, have dinner, watch Jersey Shore and go into a hypnotic bliss. Some like to blame government inefficiency on the current state of the world. IMO inefficiency is part of the plan. How many trillions of our tax dollars are unaccounted for again? If you really think the government so inefficient then try not paying your taxes.

So the government passes things like NDAA, take part in things like Fast and Furious, and go to war illegally while people continue to try to hold their lives together, maintain some semblance of sanity for their family's sake, and hope for the best, because they feel that there's nothing else they can do.
edit on 3/16/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Great Post Op! I think you left out the stories about the, "Atomic Veterans" though. It is relatively well known, and you and I both have an uncle who verified the story, that during the Manhatten Project the US military placed Naval ships at 5, 10, and 20 miles away from ground zero of a nuclear blast to see what affects it would have on the personnel. Our great uncle told the story many times, explaining that they were instructed not to look directly at the blast, and although they were looking away with their arms or hands over their eyes, they could see all the way through their arms to see the skeletons of other soldiers standing near them during the blast. This has to be among the most blatant of atrocities! Later, our uncle lost his battle with Cancer; he never saw his 60th birthday.

www.naav.com...

Here is a list of nuclear tests, some even included an open shot for the media, only 11 km away from a nuclear blast in 1953! Roughly 5 miles(although it was only about 20Kt):
www.nuclearweaponarchive.org...

Here is a link to a nuclear test on a fleet of US, Japanese, and German ships, where the personnel were evacuated to 10 nautical miles from the blast site and then allowed to reboard the ships the very next day! No radiation exposure there of course; we know nuclear radiation dissipates quickly.
5 ships were sunk as a result of this test:
www.history.navy.mil...

Great OP, just wanted to add a few to your list!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This government is absoluely totaly out of control and has become insane and have communism tactics all through it.They are talking about regulations for farmers now that are outrageous and wreckless and agaisnt the 2nd amendment.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Thanks! Great links, and yes, our Uncle was there to personally witness an Atomic blast without so much as sunglasses! He was told to stand on the deck of the ship and watch the island in the distance, and then report what he felt and saw. For the next several days they ran a battery of physical tests, and eye tests, and eventually the ship just returned to duty. After the military, he lived out his life as a pacifist and an alcoholic and eventually died of cancer, but who's to say whether it was the atomic radiation, or the alcohol, or the Camel unfiltereds that did him in?

He always said he was just lucky to not be on one of the closer ships. I wonder how many loyal and patriotic servicemen died like guinnea pigs instead of dying honorably in battle, and I wonder how many families were told lies about some training accident instead of being told the truth?
edit on 16-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by memarf1

Thanks! Great links, and yes, our Uncle was there to personally witness an Atomic blast without so much as sunglasses! He was told to stand on the deck of the ship and watch the island in the distance, and then report what he felt and saw. For the next several days they ran a battery of physical tests, and eye tests, and eventually the ship just returned to duty. After the military, he lived out his life as a pacifist and an alcoholic and eventually died of cancer, but who's to say whether it was the atomic radiation, or the alcohol, or the Camel unfiltereds that did him in?

He always said he was just lucky to not be on one of the closer ships. I wonder how many loyal and patriotic servicemen died like guinnea pigs instead of dying honorably in battle, and I wonder how many families were told lies about some training accident instead of being told the truth?
edit on 16-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

www.colorado.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

Everyone in my family has died from Cancer, MY brother is dying from it now, and my daughter just had a double mastectomy,

So my theory is we are still suffering the after affects of this testing.
I didn't read the topic BTW.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Star and flag, OP. Although many of the things the US govt has done affected all of us, I think it's safe to say that the focus is on the part of the population that is valued LEAST, which means black/brown folk(I'm black). The lack of outrage is twofold:

1) white folks, having been lulled into thinking that such a thing would never be done to THEM, flatly refuse to believe it.

2) since black and brown folk are assigned lesser value in america, no one in a position of authority gives a #. Indeed, they actively want to lessen our population because we are seen as undesirables anyway.

So, this doesn't shock me, and the level of denial, is, of course, epic. Our own govt is the biggest threat humanity has at the moment, along with israel. Sad thing for an american to say, but, true, I think.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Where is our outrage and why don't we do something about all the frap going on in this insane world?

Well, I'm going to get flamed I am sure for this reply.

The possibilities are endless and at this point I am only spectulating based on 30+ years of research while the rest of you were watching Dancing with the stars and reading HP novels, talking on your cells, or playing your video games.

1) Most people (I suspect) have been abducted and implanted.
2) Our food, water, air and soil have been severely compromised - in other words our planet is being reterraformed right out from under us.
3) We have lost contact with our real self, our soul..............we see with our eyes, hear with our ears, feel with our vessels we call bodies, smell with our noses and taste with our taste buds...........all of the aforementioned senses are severely limited even in this 3d environment.
4) Our most important sense, our third eye, our gut feelings, our intuition, we ignore as being "just feelings".
5) We believe the indoctrination and propaganda concerning our history, religion, physiological and physical "sciences" which every hundred years we have time and time again learned to be wrong.
6) People like David Icke who have tried to warn us, educate us and explain to us what the game plan is, is constantly ridiculed - (see #1).
7) And yes there is such a thing as mind conditioning and mind control.
8) And now possibly, not every human looking person might not be really completely Homo sapien.

A slave that does not realize they are enslave will never try to rebel.

A prisoner that is imprisoned will never try to escape.

And invasions do not necessarily, with advanced cultures, have to be overt, space ships with lasers and the nonsense Hollywood is priming us for like Independence Day and War of the Worlds.

Warfare, really ingenious, intelligent warfare is covert, secretive, quiet, the not knowing your enemy even exists and is assimilating you quietly.

Am I keyboarding from a insane asylum, prison, or rehab center?

No, up until my job of 16 years (very technical job requiring a high IQ and accuracy rate) I worked 12 hour days.

Have worked since I was orphaned at 9.

I do not drink, take drugs (except 1 high blood pressure pill and 1/2 Valium at night before bedtime for nightmares).

Am known in my community as a law abiding, rational and productive member.

Live in a $268,000 house (ten rooms) and own a town house and 100 acres elsewhere.

Happily married to the same man for 38 years.

I am the one many neighbors and friends come to for advice, yet what I have just keyboarded here has never been spoken to any person I personally know because to say you even remotely consider David Icke's theories to be possible would automatically classify you as "insane".

However, the planet is falling apart.

Our governments, almost all of them that do not give in to the New World Order being put into place are being eliminated and replaced with "compliant" leaders.

We are still warring with each other.

We throw away tons of food and yet 27,000 people, one every 30 seconds (mostly children) die from starvation while some folks horde so much "stuff" and money they couldn't use or spend it in a hundred lifetimes.

England still bows to a old lizard that has outlived her usefulness and her "subjects" swoon, waving their flags at the union of yet two more elite dragons while their unemployment rate continues to soar.

"They live" (pun intended) in 1,000 room palaces with real gold gilded ceilings and crystal chandeliers while many that worship them live in poverty.

America is no better with our "stars" that jiggle around selling their sexuality and worth hundreds of millions of dollars while the people who do the real work of keeping this planet running make squat.

It's called kissing the hand that is strangling you.

Our leaders (95% at least) are corrupt, psychopathic narcissists and some may possibly not even be completely human. And yes to utter that last comment is a very very outrageous thought but then if you were to tell someone a hundred and fifty years ago that one would be able to fly from NY to London in a matter of hours, you would have a cell phone, flush toilet, bic lighter, microwave or walk on the moon you would have been dubbed extreme.

Now, even mainstream scientists like Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking admit in aliens, multiple dimensions and even multiuniverses.

Where is our outrage?

It has and is systematically being bred out of us, along with all the chemicals being added to again our food, water, air, soil and lotions / soaps.

We are being dumbed down, distracted and doped up.

Some of us are awake and aware, but at this point in time, not enough of us to make a difference and time my fellow humans is growing short.

You have a choice, to fight on your feet or serve on your knees.

People do not want to take that red pill - once you take it there is rarely being able to turn back.

Again many people, particularly here on ATS ridicule David Icke for his theories, a long time ago I was one of them.

Core beliefs are hard to drop, they are ingrained so deeply into our hard drive. Garbage in - garbage out.

This planet and the current system we have of running it sucks big time and we must, if we are to survive as a species must set aside our selfish, service to self, childish, warlike ways and grow TFU.

Like Obi said to Luke, "You must close your eyes and let the force guide you".

Your choice is which force.

Without light there cannot be dark but they at present are not in balance.

You think HP and Twilight novels are cool, what is really going on is even more interesting.

But first you must shatter the illusion of what you think "reality" is.
edit on 16-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Amen!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I am the one many neighbors and friends come to for advice, yet what I have just keyboarded here has never been spoken to any person I personally know because to say you even remotely consider David Icke's theories to be possible would automatically classify you as "insane".

And you berate us for inaction!

signature: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Too many assumptions about other people and a lack of practise what you preach.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
First, good job. Second, I don't see why anyone would be surprised. Look what happened with American Indians. It's just gone on from there. The beat goes on.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by Skid Mark because: Added clip

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I would also like to add that false optimism being fed to the masses makes us desensatized to the plight of others. It's a way that genuinely good people can deal with the fact that they're not doing anything to help the situation, and they should be.

Marking anyone that mentions these things as a pessimist and dubbing pessimists as outright bad or undesirable people helps keep the outrage down. Most of these so called pessimists are actually realists that have managed to break away from the mainstream psycological trends that our self absorbed and emotionally numb society displays.

It's a pscological cluster # that we live in today when you get right down to it. Whether intentional or merely the evolution of society, it is a problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Amazing post OP! Probably one of the most comprehensive ones to date, and all sad but true!

Probably the sadest part of all is I think you've answered your own question with your post...people are on such an information overload that they block it all out.

I don't know if its us just not wanting to admit what we see, or if people are too engrossed with the latest addition to the Bradjolina farm or what crazy crap lady gaga wants to try and pass off as an outfit this week, but it certainly is a sad state of affairs.

I think part of it is the initial shock of just how much is actually going on that we don't normally see. Once someone sees how many have been forced into silence its hard for anyone to want to put their neck on the line by sharing this info. Many feel their hands are tied, and don't want to be "in the know" because they don't want to end up the next name on the hit list.

Let's be completely honest, many here reading this thread now probably have the same thoughts for you, OP, after compiling all this info in one place...I commend you and anyone else who takes the risks to keep this information in public light.

Thank u for your hard work, and contribution to keeping this info alive! Its posts like this that give me hope that maybe one day when my son has grown he may see our media report what's really going on in our world... instead of having to seek out the truth in internet forums!

Star and flag!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

A POS crackhead gets beat down by a bunch of cops in '92, and riots spread across the nation. Conversely, so many people are aware

edit on 15-3-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

Well , One of the main reasons people allow this to go because people like are ignorant to the fact that we are all human beings and that no matter what class , ethnicity or culture , we come from that we don't deserve drug and beaten half to death. Maybe if we all cared about each a little more instead of calling each "POS" Crackheads we wouldn't be in this problem. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
At this point in time I think it is crucial to look at how everything ties in together. It is quite easy to say government is at fault, and they are to some extent, but we also need to look at why government functions they way that it does.

If we had a chance to remove all elected officials and have a "do over", how exactly do we do we prevent corruption from creeping back in? As long as we have a system in which those with the most money pick and choose the direction of our country then it matters not who is in office. As long as we have a nation which concerns itself on the economy rather than it's health, mental well being, spiritual freedom and practice, and the safety of it's citizens then nothing will change.

What does it take to make real changes? Is it our monetary practice, our banking practice, our laws and regulations? Is a more educated and active public? Is it our imagination of what is possible or fear of the unknown preventing it from happening?

We need to ask ourselves why is it that we do not question EVERYTHING that we do in OUR everyday lives and how common it is across the board. Are you unhappy? What about your neighbor(s) or your family? Why do so many feel chained by constraints that they cannot touch and at times not realize that it is there? Are you really unhappy because of tuition bills that have gone unpaid, or your mortgage, or your job, or your boss? Or is it something more sinister that has us all hoodwinked?

Why do we as individuals, that make up a nation, unhappy when all around us propaganda says otherwise? Why are we dreaming up this life that is devoid of true love, happiness and brother/sisterhood? Why are we destroying our land with no replacement in sight to gain access to materials in order to make products that we do not need? Why are we working jobs just to pay rent, or taxes or to pay for bloated tuition costs with no real future in the jobs market? How do we solve environmental destruction, over stripping of finite resources, exploitation, war and poverty when our very system makes that impossible?

How do we stop nuclear war?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

All outstanding questions!

If we had a chance to remove all elected officials and have a "do over", how exactly do we do we prevent corruption from creeping back in? As long as we have a system in which those with the most money pick and choose the direction of our country then it matters not who is in office. As long as we have a nation which concerns itself on the economy rather than it's health, mental well being, spiritual freedom and practice, and the safety of it's citizens then nothing will change.

Politicking is supposed to be public service. So, why do we pay them? Why do we allow them to make it a career? Why do we have degrees in political science? Shouldn't history suffice?

If we had it to do over again, I believe we would go back to a nomination process. Nobody gets to nominate themselves, it has to be another community member to nominate. The positions don't pay anything, and they don't come with big staff allotments, special benefits, or retirement plans. The terms of service are more similar to jury duty! We make sure each representative's normal salary, from their regular profession is covered, either by their employer, or by a political fund, but they don't make a dime more than usual. They get travel reimbursements and per diem pay while they are in session, nothing more, and we protect their existing job just like we do for military and jury duty. No one can be fired for volunteering to serve as a representative.

That would eliminate a big chunk of abuse right off the bat!

Then, we no longer allow consecutive terms. One and done, but you can try again down the road a piece.

When someone is found to be dirty, or accepting of bribes, or giving preferential treatment to their buddies, or colluding with some organization for their own benefit, then we throw the book at them! We make it a crime worse than murder! It is a violation of the public trust in the realm of treason, and we make the punishment as heinous as one can imagine! I'm all for public floggings of dirty politicians if we must! Whatever it takes to make the reward not outweigh the risk.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

And you berate us for inaction!

My reply: I went to several anti war protest against Vietnam - front line facing police with billy clubs and shields

Also went to OWS two weekends in a row (photographed and filmed, police were nice but edgy).

I also volunteer at a homeless shelter twice a month.

My signature: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Too many assumptions about other people and a lack of practise what you preach.

My reply: Yes that is exactly why we all are in the mess we are currently in..........not enough people are deprogrammed from the system to think for themselves much less to opening rebel. Most people stand around and will watch another human being bullied and not do a damn thing.

I put my money where my mouth is, yes I have come to the aid of a woman being almost raped, yes I have stopped a man from slitting his wrists and a few other things..............have you?

I am probably on a few government lists as well as I have been involved in a couple other demonstrations.

Not saying I'm Mother Theresa but if I saw you being hurt or bullied, I wouldn't hesitate to step up and try to do something about it...............I would try to save your arse.

Would you be brave or kind enough to do the same for me?
edit on 16-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I understand what you are feeling.

In my frustration I posted in my own way about our lack of action regarding the sins of our government. I hoped that I would be proven wrong in my belief that we have just decided to lie down or line up with no real efforts to be made to stop this madness, but so far it has not happened.

I think I am starting to see the handwriting on the wall and it is not a pretty sight.

I think that it time that we stopped looking at what is in front of us and that we start to look behind the curtain.

I don't think that we are in Oz anymore boys and girls.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I won’t need to discuss Obama’s Fraudulent Birth Certificate, nor his other controversies such as his affiliation with Derrick Bell.

Wait, are you joking? Are these things seen by you as an issue?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join