It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Masonic Agenda:Thru the Eyes of a Treasure Hunter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

It is your Masonic duty to share this booty with your brethren!

According to KC and the Sunshine Band, the only thing to do with booty is shake it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

It is your Masonic duty to share this booty with your brethren!

According to KC and the Sunshine Band, the only thing to do with booty is shake it.

As much as I love KC and the Sunshine Band, I REALLY DON'T want to see the old men in my 'all male' fraternity "shaking it." ***shivers*** Not a pretty mental image, not at all!

We did have a valentines dance a couple of years ago, and it was quite comical and entertaining, and the Shriners occasionally have a 50's dance that is actually pretty good, but please god, no booty shaking!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
For those of you wanting to understand the truth as to just how satanic the Masons are...research "Albert Pike the Mason." Read some of his books, quotes.
Try me.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlbertPike

Resurrected from the Abyss! Welcome!

Why don't you instruct our inquisitor about how you preface your books and how any one man's opinion is exactly that...... one man's opinion.

Good to see you again by the way!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Why don't you instruct our inquisitor about how you preface your books and how any one man's opinion is exactly that...... one man's opinion.

Not only that, but anyone who actually reads Pike soon discovers that his code of ethics are quite un-satanic. For example, the following is taken from p. 17 of Pike's "Morals and Dogma":

Masonry has its decalogue, which is a law to its Initiates. These are its Ten Commandments:

I.
⊕∴ God is the Eternal, Omnipotent, Immutable WISDOM and Supreme INTELLIGENCE and Exhaustless LOVE.
Thou shalt adore, revere, and love Him!
Thou shalt honor Him by practising the virtues!

II.
○∴ Thy religion shall be, to do good because it is a pleasure to thee, and not merely because it is a duty.
That thou mayest become the friend of the wise man, thou shalt obey his precepts!
Thy soul is immortal! Thou shalt do nothing to degrade it!

III.
⊕∴ Thou shalt unceasingly war against vice!
Thou shalt not do unto others that which thou wouldst not wish them to do unto thee!
Thou shalt be submissive to thy fortunes, and keep burning the light of wisdom!

IV.
○∴ Thou shalt honor thy parents!
Thou shalt pay respect and homage to the aged!
Thou shalt instruct the young!
Thou shalt protect and defend infancy and innocence!

V.
⊕∴ Thou shalt cherish thy wife and thy children!
Thou shalt love thy country, and obey its laws! p. 18

VI.
○∴ Thy friend shall be to thee a second self!
Misfortune shall not estrange thee from him!
Thou shalt do for his memory whatever thou wouldst do for him, if he were living!

VII.
⊕∴ Thou shalt avoid and flee from insincere friendships!
Thou shalt in everything refrain from excess.
Thou shalt fear to be the cause of a stain on thy memory!

VIII.
○∴ Thou shalt allow no passions to become thy master!
Thou shalt make the passions of others profitable lessons to thyself!
Thou shalt be indulgent to error!

IX.
⊕∴ Thou shalt hear much: Thou shalt speak little: Thou shalt act well!
Thou shalt forget injuries!
Thou shalt render good for evil!
Thou shalt not misuse either thy strength or thy superiority!

X.
○∴ Thou shalt study to know men; that thereby thou mayest learn to know thyself!
Thou shalt ever seek after virtue!
Thou shalt be just!
Thou shalt avoid idleness!

But the great commandment of Masonry is this: "A new commandment give I unto you: that ye love one another! He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, remaineth still in the darkness."

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

And Then there was Silence...

Well said Masonic Light, The OP gots some wee bit of the OCD he needs to figure out. The last time my Lodge conspired against the people at large we were making sure Widows of our lodge were looked after, and then held a blood Drive,lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

As for naming politicians who are Masons, it would be faster and easier to name the ones who aren't Masons.

Let's start with a dozen Masons in Congress. That should be a piece of cake, right? Have at it.

To be sure, there seems to be an exodus from the Masonic Lodges lately....as if the members are waking up.

Waking up dead. When you take the numbers of brethren dying each year out of the equation and just look at join vs. quit, the numbers are quite positive.

To anyone who wants to take a deeper look into how far the Masons will go to keep their agenda secret, then research "The William Morgan Affair"......an affair that led to "The Anti-Masonic Party." Research both of these and you will find that people, even in the early 1880's were tired of the Masonic control that was taking place.

The Morgan Affair took place in 1826; the Anti-Masonic Party was dead by 1832 (though a revival ran one presidential election in 1884). That you'd swing and miss on such basic facts casts serious doubt on the portion we're supposed to take your word on.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Folks, the history of The Mormons is another perfect example as to how far the Masons will go in keeping their agenda secret......

It's also a perfect example of your inability to get separate fact from rumor and hearsay, or to get facts straight when they're not in question.

a wagon train that started out in Alabama ( if I remember correctly).

Arkansas. A minor detail, perhaps, but continual swings and misses add up.

About the children that survived, they, along with the posessions of the parties with the wagon train, were divided up, starting with the highest ranking Mason and going on down to the lowest ranking Mason. John Lee, being the highest ranking Mason

Ignoring the basic ignorance of Masonic structure and governance, there's no record that John D. Lee ever received any appendant degrees.

John D. Lee...in the words of a little girl who witnessed this incident: grabbed the boy by the ankles and, using the him like a baseball bat, began to bash the boys head into the steel rim of the wagon wheel until his brains flew out.

In another incident at John D. Lee's house...took the little girl out into an orchard and blew her brains out with a gun.

Neither of these incidents appear in James Henry Carleton's report on the matter or in John D. Lee's memoir, the two accounts most critical of the attackers (and the one you take as most authoritative, despite a lack of familiarity with its contents).

It should also be noted that, during the time that Joseph Smith was with his people, that in every location where they built a Church, that Church would be "commemerated" at mid-night.

Church buildings are and were dedicated, not "commemorated", and the two most sacred and therefore best-recorded (the Nauvoo and Kirtland temples) had this done in broad daylight.

As time passed in Salt Lake City more and more non-Mormons began to move into the area.

This is true, and none other than the Grand Lodge of Utah became a hotbed of anti-Mormon activity.

Eventually, John D. Lee was the only one convicted. His Masonic friend, Brigham Young, left him high and dry, and, no doubt in my mind, made John the scapegoat for an event orchestrated by Young.

This contradicts John D. Lee's first position (of many) on the matter, which was that Brigham Young had no knowledge of the events. It was only after his arrest and sentence that he became the pawn of a distrusted public figure.

John D. spent some time in jail before he was shot for the acts commited at Mountain Meadows, he spent enough time to write a book about his life with the Mormons.

Yes, an inmate on death row implicated an unpopular figure in the crime for which he would be executed. This is to be taken as an authoritative and impartial account of events.

I strongly urge anyone wanting to know more about the inner workings of the Masons to read this book.

Given that this book adamantly denies Lee ever killing anyone and contains none of the material below* (even using the term "true Mason" as a compliment), I wonder if you've actually taken your own advice.

Being the level of Mason that he was, Mr. Lee enjoyed the best of the best, and he started out with Joseph Smith very near the beginning of this "religion," so John Lee had a lot to write about.

Both were Master Masons and nothing "more".

One final note about Mountain Meadows. The Piute Indians in the area of Mountain Meadows actually witnessed this massacre. They saw how the Masons were dressed up as Indians, and they KNEW that the Piute tribe would be blaimed for this horrific event (yes, that was the Masonic plan, kill the people of the wagon train and blame it on innocent people). The Piutes did the only thing that could do....they "got out of town."

Actually, historians have concluded that at least a few Paiutes were actively involved in the incident.

*While we're on the subject of words the OP is putting in John D. Lee's mouth, here's a few excerpts from his final words:

On Joseph Smith and Mormonism:

I believe in the gospel that was taught in its purity by Joseph Smith, in former days. I have my reasons for it.

On Mormons:

...there are thousands of people in this Church that are honorable and good-hearted friends, and some of whom are near to my heart.

On his role in the massacre:

I declare I did nothing designedly wrong in this unfortunate affair. I did everything in my power to save that people, but I am the one that must suffer.

edit on 17-3-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You people are AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much for your replies. If you need to, feel free to contact me at my yahoo adress: [email protected].

I respect all replies, from EVERYONE.

It is sooo obvious that my memory is a little "off" on some of the information I write about. In the future I will correct this.

It's also soooo obvious that the Masons are scrambling into a "damage control mode." John D. Lee for example, where he states that he "did nothing designedly wrong" at Mountain Meadows!!!!!! This is a scary statement in itself. To me it says this, "that we Masons have done this so many times that it is no longer considered wrong to kill innocent people."

In typical Masonic fashion, they try to discredit the truth through any means possible. The Masons have taught their members exactly how to discredit anyone who exposes them as the children of darkness that they are.
The Masons/Illuminati fullfill the prophesies of God, especially the "Parable of the Tares." This Parable deals with God putting His children on this beautiful Earth, and then Satan came along and put his children on the Earth.

You can tell who is telling the truth. Just watch and see who all the Masons are trying to discredit, for that person is telling a truth that the Masons don't want you to know.
edit on 18-3-2012 by dign4it because: saw a new post added

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It is sooo obvious that my memory is a little "off" on some of the information I write about. In the future I will correct this.

It's more than being "a little off"; you're completely illiterate when it comes to your own sources, and you have yet to post a single verifiable fact.

John D. Lee for example, where he states that he "did nothing designedly wrong" at Mountain Meadows!!!!!! This is a scary statement in itself. To me it says this, "that we Masons have done this so many times that it is no longer considered wrong to kill innocent people."

To me it says this: "Dign4it's sources contradict his retelling of the events, and he's apparently too intellectually dishonest to address this." Either John D. Lee is reliable, and your sensationalist account of his murdering children should be removed, or he's not, and you shouldn't recommend his autobiography as an accurate summation of events (even if it doesn't contain what you say it does).

In typical Masonic fashion, they try to discredit the truth through any means possible.

You mean by directly quoting the sources you told us to look for?

You can tell who is telling the truth.

Odds are it's not the person who can't find a source that agrees with him.

Just watch and see who all the Masons are trying to discredit, for that person is telling a truth that the Masons don't want you to know.

That's the laziest thing I've ever heard. You never have to actually be telling the truth; the fact that people can point out your numerous falsehoods is evidence that you're correct?
edit on 18-3-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Why do Masons argue with people online?
Isn't that a waste of time?

If you are a Mason, then just let others talk about Masonry.
Why do you feel like you have to get into a fight?

And if you say that you are only helping, then why not tell us all of your secrets and help us a lot?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is a scary statement in itself. To me it says this, "that we Masons have done this so many times that it is no longer considered wrong to kill innocent people."

What John D. Lee did has nothing to do with Freemasonry. What Masonic authority instructed him to do this? And if he was so protected by the Masons and did this on behalf of the Masons, why was he executed?

In typical Masonic fashion, they try to discredit the truth through any means possible.

No, we're actually to be truthful in all aspects of our lives.

The Masons have taught their members exactly how to discredit anyone who exposes them as the children of darkness that they are.

We are not children of darkness and we discredit only the lies spewed.

Originally posted by XXX777
Why do Masons argue with people online?

Entertainment.

Isn't that a waste of time?

Not at all.

If you are a Mason, then just let others talk about Masonry.

I do, I am on several Masonic forums.

Why do you feel like you have to get into a fight?

Again, entertainment.

And if you say that you are only helping, then why not tell us all of your secrets and help us a lot?

Why would I break my oaths? To appease? Personally, I keep my word.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The following information comes as a result of 26+ years of locating and deciphering the secret signs and symbols used by many groups of the Illuminati to "hide" their mines and treasure accumulation rooms.
In 1985, while living in Arizona, I began studying the secret signs and symbols of the Spaniard at hundreds of mine/treasure sites around Tucson. Spanish mines and treasure rooms exist by the thousands in Arizona, so it wasn't really that hard to find the same secret sign at several different sites and eventually decipher it. This is called cryptanalysis.....(cryptanalysis....where the sign means the same thing every time you find it being used).

After tiring of deciphering signs of the Spaniard I branched out into the Mormon treasure signs. To make this short...I found that the Mormons used the very same secret system as the Spaniard. But it didn't stop there, and within a few months it became very clear that there were other "chapters" of the Illuminati that used this same exact secret coding system. From the Mormons to the Pirates, to the Church (churches) and finally to the Masons.

When I moved from Arizona I almost cried, thinking that I was never going to find treasure rooms in the Midwest.
Boy, was I wrong!!! It wasn't long before I was onto several treasure accumulation rooms within my own County.
The first signs to be located were litterally carved into the courthouse in my home town, but within a few months I would find out that the very starting point for these secret treasure signs was at the local Masonic Lodge building, that it was these signs found on the Masonic Lodge that lead you to the first stop, which is the courthouse, just a block away from the lodge. (In the secret coding system there are anywhere from 7 to 13 different changes of distance and direction on any trail to any treasure room or mine). For those of you knowlegable about the Masons (The Illuminati) these numbers, 7 and 13 should jump out at you.

It is my hopes to have the video of these signs on the lodge and on the courthouse posted to You Tube in the very near future. But, in the meantime I know people wonder just what it is that the Masons were using/are using the monies from these treasure rooms on.

In order to understand this hidden agenda of the Masons, you must first understand the four "dynasty's" that all chapters of the Illuminati try to control. If they control these four dynasty's, they control the people.
Here are the four dynasty's that the Masons control IN YOUR TOWN (in no special order):

#1) The Religous Dynasty: One of thee, if not thee, most powerful dynasty's to control. You can control people through religion alone. The Masons say that they hate the Catholic Church. Hopefully, someone will post the You Tube video in this post, the one titled, "America Look The Pope Knows The Illuminati Handshake." I could write volumes more on the state of religion, and the American have been screwed by our preachers. Did you know that almost every "super preacher" is a Mason?? What Church was ALWAYS first in setting up shop in all towns?? By the way, it just came out recently that "The Crystal Cathedral" was sold to the Catholic Church.

#2) The Political Dynasty: If you control the Politicians then you control the laws and bills that get created and passed. Have we had any bad laws or bills passed lately???????? It blows my mind that every four years the Presidential elections come along, and we ALWAYS hear the truth about what is wrong with America, and that this or that politician, if elected, will make sure to fix this broken system. He gets elected and then it's back to politics as usual. Boy, I could go on and on but I won't. Just know that as far as the Masons are concerned, part of the money from their treasure rooms was used to buy the politicians and bring them into the Masonic Family (if he/she wasn't already a member).

#3) The Financial Dynasty: Most of the money from the Masonic treasure rooms went to "start a bank(s)." It takes a lot of money to start a bank, and the treasure rooms gave the Masons this money. Again, this also works on a global scale with other chapters of the Illuminati. Have you heard any GOOD news about the banking industry lately? Once again, the banker IS a member of the Masonic Family, EVEN TO THIS DAY.

#4) The Educational Dynasty: If you control the education, you CONTROL A PERSONS MIND. This one really isn't about the money from the Masonic treasure rooms going towards building schools, they put the school building part onto the taxpayers yet kept the control of the education for themselves.

There are other, smaller dynasty's that your local Masonic Lodge controls:

#5) The Police/Sheriff Department: The police control is more or less a way to make sure that a member of the Lodge can get pulled over or caught doing something illegal, yet nothing will be done.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

“Now that I possess the secret, I could tell it a hundred different and even contradictory ways. I don’t know how to tell you this, but the secret is beautiful, and science, our science, seems mere frivolity to me now. And anyway, the secret is not as important as the paths that led me to it. Each person has to walk those paths himself.” — Jorge Luis Borges, “The Ethnographer”

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

It's also soooo obvious that the Masons are scrambling into a "damage control mode." John D. Lee for example, where he states that he "did nothing designedly wrong" at Mountain Meadows!!!!!! This is a scary statement in itself. To me it says this, "that we Masons have done this so many times that it is no longer considered wrong to kill innocent people."

First off, I've never heard of this guy, and he means nothing to me or any regular Mason. Secondly, you used quotation marks to put words into his mouth and that is basically the same as lying. I had to read it twice to make sure. He said "did nothing designedly wrong" whereas you said "we the Masons have done..." You are NOT a Mason. You can't attribute a quote to somebody else that is actually your own words. And you call us liars?

You can tell who is telling the truth. Just watch and see who all the Masons are trying to discredit, for that person is telling a truth that the Masons don't want you to know.

That is some more faulty logic! By this logic, anybody could tell a 1000 outrageous lies, and several people go to correct or draw attention to those lies the person can just say, "Look at them all ganging up on me, this is proof of my truth!" WRONG! This is proof of your LIES! When one person says outrageous things, promises pictures that never show up, create quotes out of thin air, alludes to buried treasure but can't verify it, and is then corrected by experts, the only thing left is the illogical jump to, "look at them gang up on me."
At least it didn't take long for the whole thing to run its normal course.

ATS sees this over and over and over again. It doesn't matter if it is Alien abductions, top secret insider information, Masonic Agenda, or BHS birth certificate fodder. They always run the same course.
1. Look at me, I'm important, I know stuff.
2. "Stuff" is stated, proof promised, outrageous allegations made.
3. Proof doesn't show up, but allegations expanded upon and shoddy connections or irrelevant circumstantial situations created.
4. Experts always start out cautiously opposing with simple facts, but eventually lose patience and call it like they see it.
5. Original hoaxer cries about being picked on or ganged up on, and they either expand their hoax to infinite and obviously false proportions, or they just stop posting.

Since I don't have the patience to argue with a brick wall, and the entertainment only lasts so long, and I'm too far away to slap any stupid out of an internet stranger, I'll just hope that this one is finally at stage 5 and this kid is done posting for now. At least until he has time to create some photoshop pics or register under a new name to come back and support himself.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
reply to post by Masonic Light

And Then there was Silence...

Well said Masonic Light, The OP gots some wee bit of the OCD he needs to figure out. The last time my Lodge conspired against the people at large we were making sure Widows of our lodge were looked after, and then held a blood Drive,lol.

Admit it: you guys drank the blood.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

This man isn't known as an "irregular" Mason either. I am familiar with the story of the Mountain Meadows Massacre because my residence is in Utah. He was an LDS man who was a member of a militia that carried out what he believed was his duty, and he paid for his crimes with his life when found guilty by a mostly Mormon jury.

The fact is that the first Masonic Lodges were founded by the soldiers that were stationed at Camp Floyd in response to what was then known as the Mormon rebellion. The Mormons were mistrustful of the soldiers and no Mormons were known to have joined these Lodges nor any of the Lodges that would follow after the first Lodges disbanded. In fact, Mormons were EXCLUDED from membership for many years because of the conditions placed on the Charters of the Lodges that would later form the GL of F&AM of Utah. To exclude someone based upon their religion is decidedly un-Masonic, and the Brethren later rejected these conditions and permitted the Mormons to become Freemasons. In other words, whether John D Lee was ever I,P and R I don't know, but I do know he wasn't attending any Freemasonic Lodge while he was living in Utah.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Here is where you get to be a hero. A. Provide some form of proof that what you are typing is fact, or B. admit that you post nothing but fantasy.

Please understand there is a choice A and a choice B. There was no choice C offered.

Everyone enjoys your writings, sadly, nobody believes them. There is a short stories forum on this board that you might want to look into. That or the HOAX board.

Have a super day.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Thanks!

So he wasn't a regular nor irregular Mason, basically, he wasn't a Mason at all!

And, even if he was a Mason, the people who take one event or one member of a larger group and extrapolate that person's errors, sins, or crimes to the entire group, need to be very careful. If one Mason does a bad thing, and people try to demonize the whole craft, why not demonize the whole male kind? Or the whole population of their state? Or the whole people of that race? It is illogical to take one person's problems and assign them to the entirety of any group. If A is a member of the alphabet fine, but it doesn't mean every letter in the alphabet is an A.
Although, I did just learn last night that W is sometimes a vowel!
That blew my mind, caused fight with my wife, and I'm still reeling from it. First Pluto and now W, I don't know how much more of my elementary education can be eroded before I crack.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by no1smootha

Although, I did just learn last night that W is sometimes a vowel!

Whoa! Does that mean those who interpret the mystical judaic name "YHWH" need to reconsider... ???
I ask because generally they erode all vowels from their literal works.
That kind of machanics could imply that the gross mass population is being negated.
YHH??????????????????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join