It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yeah man, on the cat issue....watch them...cats can hear freqs we cant...when cats stare like that, it can OFTEN be them hearing something you cant. It may be a frickin toaster, or it may be a nsa mic....only one way to tell...watch where the cats lookin XD

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Can you do me a personal favor OP, if you DO come across one? take pics of it, youtube it, ask it questions, then blow a frickin air horn in it, and smash it? give em my ip if you want to give em someone to blame. ill take the rap XD

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There is no way these people could have been spooks. The way you described it, their tradecraft is hideously poor. Most likely they are some kind of government officials. Maybe a building or health code inspector. That would explain the laptops and the license plate sticker, and why they are so well dressed.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It could be contracted out work, maybe to stratfor? (LOL) or it could be scare tactics, which sure dont work on me personally...or yes, it could be in his case, something like a building inspector.

edit on 14-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
There is no way these people could have been spooks. The way you described it, their tradecraft is hideously poor. Most likely they are some kind of government officials. Maybe a building or health code inspector. That would explain the laptops and the license plate sticker, and why they are so well dressed.

And what would explain the coincidence of the OP seeing TWO cars with the same yellow sticker on the license plates? I'm just outside of Seattle, but drive 12 hours a day. I look at plates religiously just out of habit. I'm in Seattle daily. And I've never seen what the op described. I'd have to put the odds in the ops favor that he's being tracked.

Explain the coincidence of the plates, and his description of the interior of the cars being the same....

edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by koder

Stratfor wouldn't have that bad of tradecraft either. I doubt he's dealing with professionals.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Personally I didnt claim i was dealing with anything BUT amateurs....I saw em the moment i left my block. THey made it obvious, almost too obvious. THATS my point.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If I were you I would check the underneath of your cars real thoroughly for a GPS tracking unit... And do some research online find out to how sweep your house for bugs. Also install hidden cameras in the house with motion detectors for when you are gone especially for more then a day or two

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by koder
reply to post by questforevidence

Personally I didnt claim i was dealing with anything BUT amateurs....I saw em the moment i left my block. THey made it obvious, almost too obvious. THATS my point.

They want you to know......especially after what you stated in a previous post about your conversations with your brother.

That's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
If I were you I would check the underneath of your cars real thoroughly for a GPS tracking unit... And do some research online find out to how sweep your house for bugs. Also install hidden cameras in the house with motion detectors for when you are gone especially for more then a day or two

I think I said that.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If they do indeed have ANY sort of craft, Im sure they should know as well then, that I am heavily armed, and a dead shot.

Be my enemies foreign or domestic...Viva la Revolution =)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I know people that do surveillance for a living and I can tell you they DO NOT want to get caught. Whatever they were doing inside their car was not surveillance. Just look at the laptop. Do you think an undercover FBI agent is going to dress like a Secret Service agent? Or use a laptop that screams "Government-Related"? These people are trained to blend in to their operating environments. Personally, I think it had something to do with the government but not in a sense that you should be paranoid. They could have been there for the 2012 GOP Primary voting. They could be electricians checking in on a new house. Maybe they're Realtors or doing a foreclosure. They could also be with the city of Seattle for utilities. Perhaps someone forgot to pay their bills and that person showed up to turn off a utility. Whatever they are, they aren't professional.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
reply to post by amongus

I know people that do surveillance for a living and I can tell you they DO NOT want to get caught. Whatever they were doing inside their car was not surveillance. Just look at the laptop. Do you think an undercover FBI agent is going to dress like a Secret Service agent? Or use a laptop that screams "Government-Related"? These people are trained to blend in to their operating environments. Personally, I think it had something to do with the government but not in a sense that you should be paranoid. They could have been there for the 2012 GOP Primary voting. They could be electricians checking in on a new house. Maybe they're Realtors or doing a foreclosure. They could also be with the city of Seattle for utilities. Perhaps someone forgot to pay their bills and that person showed up to turn off a utility. Whatever they are, they aren't professional.

Maybe they were "blending into their environments" by pretending to be an inspector, or an electrician, or a realtor, or with the city of Seattle public utilities.

Either way, NONE of what you stated has an obscure yellow sticker on their plates.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
fwiw....im across the country from the OP. =)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In England we have this saying 'only in America.' And only in America do you find a government so corrupt and fascist that they would use tactics like this on their own citizens.
edit on 14-3-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by koder

If they were going to do the "intimidation" method they would not be so subtle. What they would do is blatantly follow your car to work or anywhere else. Then they would probably run into you at a traffic light. Not badly enough to damage your car, but they would knock you around. Here is something you can do next time you see them. Walk up to their car and knock on their window. Say "I haven't seen you around here before. Do you need directions or something?" Watch their facial reaction. If they start to "volunteer" information while talking, or they make a lot shifting movements, they are probably lying to you.

If you REALLY want to have some fun with them, go to an auto parts store and buy a spark plug. Break the spark plug until you have a sizable chunk of the white porcelain. Throw it at their window when they aren't looking and casually walk away.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
should've yanked him from the vehicle and had a nice little "discussion" with him...

often changes their minds and they dont want to play anymore after that...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I have noticed a lot of private number calls also....I don't answer and they don't leave a message.

Also when you are on land line phone calls, do you notice beeps or clicking?

I am pretty politically outspoken on Facebook and also do a lot of reading of foreign papers and stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He was scared/intimidated enough when i got out of my truck at a red light and nicely tapped on his window, trust me. Im a large guy. =)

But ya...Im not advocating doing anything illegal. I PERSONALLY just dont care anymore. Im tired of this treatment to our OWN people. Yes, the US may not have it bad compared to other places, but ill be DAMNED if Im gonna just accept the police state change. This is NOT the country I fought overseas for.

Like i said, Viva La Revolution.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

As a rule I usually don't get near cops(doesn't always work, unfortunately) but I haven't been near enough one of these cars to know if they have tags or not.

Next time I get arrested(probably won't be too far off, I'd bet, but hope not) if there's a unmarked around I'll take a gander.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join