It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How do we know the plane wasn't digitally edited out? Where did this video come from? If the OP can give such information that would be great. I dont trust it.

I'm definitely all for conspiracies and researching them, hell I firmly believe in aliens and UFO's etc. But anyway, this whole thing about the planes being edited in, and the buildings too doesnt make sense to me. First off let me say I believe it was an inside job. Ive seen all the documentaries and read all kinds of reports and info etc, but this is just really out there. How the hell would they pull this off with New York City watching if they supposedly "edited" the live footage for TV viewers? It makes no sense at all. Not to mention my uncle was THERE and filmed the second plane hitting himself, as well as many other witnesses that uploaded them to youtube. I'm sure someone will say they were "plants" but I don't buy it when the entire city of new york witnessed it.

On Another note, there's a theory that the second plane was remote control flown into the building, and there are videos that show the device under the plane if you pause it just right, this device is only on special planes that are flown by people on the ground by remote control, or in another plane that would be not too far away, which some claim they saw that day. That makes more sense than digital planes. This video just looks like it was edited if you look close at the smoke.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Caidema because: typo fixed

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So scale it down. Try throwing...oh say an oil drum full of petrol (gasoline/kerosene) at a steel reinforced brick wall as hard as you can, while igniting the fuel and see what the effects are. Scale it down even further if you will. A cola can full of same fuel at a brick....who comes off worse? Hell if you wanna get freaky, try a block of ice on a steel plate like the Titanic was made from. Get my drift? Fake, fake, fake...
edit on 14/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 14/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos again...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
not to mention the wipeout of all that forensic accounting undeway at the time in the pentagon
darn good of those muslims to help the crooks out like that...same as building seven even more forensic investigations just went up in smoke there too...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Fair enough.

We all start somewhere. In 2007, I was a newbie to these forums. My first thread was "Devil in the Details" and in it one of the things I discussed was the possibility that the South Tower was brought down first because the firemen were about to put out the fires in it. I believe I was one of the very first people to connect the dots on that. I'd never heard of the idea before.

If posters want to interest old truthers with your posts in the 9/11 forum, include sources for information posted, particularly authoritative information like the take off weight of airliners, etc. Otherwise the posts look either naive or dishonest.

edit on 14-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It may be that focusing on the weight of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin is part of the reason any debate about the OS still even exists at this point
It may also be construed as an effort to prevent an examination of the preponderance of evidence which taken as a whole is quite damning

Large numbers of case files for ongoing investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) were reportedly destroyed in the collapse. The Los Angeles Times reported that "substantial files were destroyed" for 3000 to 4000 of the SEC's cases. The EEOC reported that documents for 45 active cases were destroyed. 3 Before the attack, SEC investigations of corporate fraud by companies such as Enron and Worldcom were the subject of many news reports -- reports that virtually vanished in the wake of the attack.

e x c e r p t
title: Waking Up From Our Nightmare
authors: Don Paul and Jim Hoffman

A question arises from the obvious demolition of WTC 7: Why destroy such a valuable piece of real estate?

We know that WTC7's developer and lease-holder, Silverstein Properties, and WTC7's mortgage-holders, the Blackstone Group, Banc of America Securities, and General Motors Acceptance Corporation, received a Court-awarded amount of $861 million dollars from Industrial Risk Insurers in February 2002. We know that about $386 million had been invested in WTC7 before its destruction. The Court-award meant that Silverstein Properties and the mortgage-holders would share in about $475 million of profit. [8]

Silverstein Properties is headed by Larry Silverstein, a large contributor to Democrat and Republican office-holders. Silverstein Properties became the primary owner of the WTC Twin Towers less than two months before 9/11/01 (Westfield Malls was Silverstein Properties' minority-partner). Buying from the New York Port Authority, Silverstein Properties invested only $15 million toward a total purchase-price of $3.2 billion for a 99-year lease on holdings worth an estimated $8 billion. The low-rise office buildings WTC 4, 5, and 6, and 400,000 square feet of retail space were included with the Twin Towers in this deal. Silverstein Properties immediately took out extensive insurance policies on its new holdings.

One clause in Silverstein Properties' insurance policies for the new WTC holdings soon proved instrumental. Quoting the British Financial Times of September 14, 2001, the American Reporter wrote that ‘ the lease has an all-important escape clause: If the buildings are struck by “an act of terrorism”, the new owners' obligations under the lease are void. As a result, the new owners are not required to make any payments under their lease, but they will be able to collect on the loss of the buildings that collapsed or were otherwise destroyed and damaged in the attacks. ’ [9] Silverstein Properties is still contesting the amount of pay-out due for destruction of the Twin Towers—$3.55 billion for one ‘occurrence’ or $7.1 billion for two ‘occurrences’. The “terrorism” clause in his lease has given Larry Silverstein leverage in negotiating his new deal for the site. [10]
911review.com...

edit on 14-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I appreciate your push for studious posts, and threads, ipsedixit, thank you.
I was going to say earlier that the 9/11 forums would be quite different if we had
more video at the time when they started, and realized that oh yes indeed they would
have been quite different...maybe good, maybe not so much.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The ignorant automatic dismissal of "truthers" is rather annoying. God I hate that name "truthers"...

Personally, I just want the truth, and it's not far fetched that our own government lied to us about it all. A lot of people even refuse to look at the evidence, my entire family are pro-Bush. And when I bring up a great documentary that gives great hard facts that you can double check, they automatically shoot me down as if they put their fingers in theyre ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOUUU".

The biggest problem is a lot of people are close minded, almost ignorant. Just the mention that there could be evidence that points to it being an inside job causes these people to turn theyre backs. If they REALLY cared about our country they would look at ALL evidence, instead of hiding they're head in the sand. Its not gonna hurt to look at evidence or watch a documentary with an open mind, no one is gonna make you change your mind. If you disagree then fine, you didn't get hurt, your brain didn't melt, you didn't change political parties. lol. Know what I mean? No matter how much you try to talk about any of it in a calm, adult manner, they always throw up they're hands and start getting loud and then the cursing and arguing starts and before you can get a word in they change the subject or leave the room. I remember sitting in study hall in my senior year of high school watching the live news feed of the second plane hitting the tower and so on. All I want is the truth, where there is smoke there is fire. Ignore the way people act if it bothers you, and look at the evidence, ALL the evidence, if a million people say there is hard evidence don't ignore it and say they are all the same kind of delusional twats. Cause thats not true. If that many people are pointing to some of the same hard facts, then you should at least research what everyone is so passionate about, and without coming at it with your mind already made up. Its not gonna kill you to read things with an open mind, even if you keep it to yourself.

Thats all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"A republic if you can keep it" - B Franklin
dealing straight up with the facts is integral to the maintenance of the keeping of said republic

and the lack of same has about caused the death of same

I hope readers of this thread will appreciate that my slight deviance from the stictest definition of the op is to illustrate this very fact...there is much deliberate obfuscarion and illusion in the supplyed "evidence" in total re 911, this in itself should be a red flag indicating that "there is something rotten in the state of denmark"

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You are right about film. One of the things about this particular film, the OP's video, is that it seems to be appearing at a very late date. Its provenance would be interesting to know. It might actually be important.

I think Danbones' attitude to the 9/11 discussion is a good one. The whole story should be exposed in as much detail as possible. I guess I'm just disappointed that somebody in Tel Aviv hasn't pulled the whistle out of his pocket and blown it.

By the way, if you want a chuckle, a sort of old truther insider's chuckle, google "Israeli 9/11 truth movement". Unless things have changed, you will find out that it doesn't exist and never has, in any manifestation whatever.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

thankyou Ipseixit
not to slight the technical analysis of specifics..if we could apply that tight scrutiny to the parts and then sum that up to the whole, I think the story would become painfully clear to all...

And good point about the dancing "now our enemies are your ememies"
I googled and this one of the small handfull of links I got.

The Five Dancing Arabs

Five Arabs — dressed in Arab clothing — were seen celebrating after the World Trade Center towers were hit with airplanes.
Later that day he police spotted their van and stopped the. The police discovered that they were Israeli army veterans, not Arabs.

Their Arab clothing was discovered in their van, along with box cutters and weapons, and their visas had expired, so they were in the country illegally. They were arrested and put in a federal jail in Brooklyn.

However, they were not investigated. Rather, they were released from jail and sent back to Israel. About 60 other young Israeli Jews were arrested in the weeks following the 9-11 attack. They were also sent back to Israel without any investigation.
www.washingtonpost.com A3879-2001Nov22

Reports several months later claim that up to 200 young Israelis, some of them former members of military intelligence units, had been arrested and sent back to Israel without any investigation.
• www.telegraph.co.uk/news 2002/03/07/ixworld
• www.haaretzdaily.com article

You can watch 3 of the 5 dancing Israelis talking about this on Israeli television:
ForBollynsSpeech11Nov2006_DancingIsraelis.wmv 2.4 mb

This video excerpt is also at this page:
www.iamthewitness.com/Video-PhilosophyOfZionismAndIsrael.html

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Rabbi Admits Israel did 911

www.youtube.com...

is this legit?
well...its been up a long time and it wasn't pulled like building seven
the account of the uploader is still there
and
no law suits that I am aware of....

go figure

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

CNN: 'No evidence of a plane crashing anywhere near the Pentagon'
www.freedomfiles.org...

Piece of wreckage WAY to small for Boeing 757

But it fits THIS and so does the landing gear and the engine... the SINGLE engine found...

Engine rotor at Pentagon

A REAL 757 engine...

Global Hawk engine....

Single hole at Pentagon

Boeing 757's do not just vaporize with no bodies, no luggage no debris and no hole that fits a plane...

edit on 15-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Jet fuel explosion... ORANGE

Missile explosion RED

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great photos Zorgon, and very interesting ..very about the plane
debris found at the site of the Pentagon.

Also very interesting about the missile, the color of the flames
at the Pentagon, and then the WTC North and South.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

So scale it down. Try throwing...oh say an oil drum full of petrol (gasoline/kerosene) at a steel reinforced brick wall as hard as you can, while igniting the fuel and see what the effects are. Scale it down even further if you will. A cola can full of same fuel at a brick....who comes off worse? Hell if you wanna get freaky, try a block of ice on a steel plate like the Titanic was made from. Get my drift? Fake, fake, fake...
edit on 14/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

edit on 14/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos again...

You cant scale material analysis down, it doesn't work that way (which is a very basic rule).

The math does not lie....

using 35,000 lbs/15875 kg and 250mph/111 meter/second equals 1,762,125 newton's of force.

250,000lbs/113,398kg and 500mph/223 meter/second gives you 25,287,754 newton's.

Get my drift?

I have also worked through Zdenfk Bažant's collapse mechanism that the OS is partly based on and find it to be in perfect agreement with the facts as opposed to baseless supposition.

Have you?

Mechanics of Progressive Collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and Building Demolitions

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

the flights were cased in advance, likely for weeks, to see trends in passenger amounts that varied...

I'm wondering how you know this for sure? How could these people who I assume did not work for these airlines get flight load information? Before or after the flights? This is going to be tough for me to prove with links and such but I know that airlines do not give out that information, even to other airline employees.

Here is one link that doesn't prove what I say 100% but it alludes to it at least.

And this practice occurred before September 11.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, lets stop the nonsense right now. For starters, the engine. Do you have any idea how the engine even looks like inside? The largest part of the engine are the fan blades. The rest are the compressor blades, which are the correct size as found in the Pentagon.

Second, there is no correlation between fireball colors and "missile". Do you have any concept of cameras and how different lighting and cameras give slightly different colors? What you are doing is spreading misinfo, which harms your attempts to finding the truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, every specific point of your post has incontrovertibly been proven incorrect ad-nauseum on these boards.

I guess you must have missed it the last hundred times?

CatHerder thoroughly covers the matter here...

Orange means jet fuel, red means missile huh? I guess you don't realize that 757's, cruise missiles and Predator drones are all fueled by JP-4/Jet A?
edit on 15-3-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, lets stop the nonsense right now. For starters, the engine. Do you have any idea how the engine even looks like inside? The largest part of the engine are the fan blades. The rest are the compressor blades, which are the correct size as found in the Pentagon.

link please
edit on 15-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

what were they calling the grass with no damage again....oh yeah
TEF Lawn!
edit on 15-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Where did the bottom photo come? Reason I ask is the explosion is darker, as you pointed out, but so are the orange cones. It looks like the color was messed with.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join