It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

OPEN YOUR EYES
edit on 14-3-2012 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gestas

Oh come on, that was a mosquito compared to a airliner.

And he wasn't going anywhere near as fast.

It's a physics equation concerning mass and velocity, and the WTC impacts were much worse than the plane that hit the empire state building.

There have been two highway overpasses that have collapsed in the last 10 years from fire alone also. Steel and concrete structures that lost structural integrity nfrom burning pumpgas, not jetfuel mixed with, paper, carpet, drapes, furniture, and god knows how many chemicals in janitors closets.

Steel doesn't need to melt to lose strength.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Urgh Look at this post..

LINK

The plane that hit the Empire state building was a fully armed b-25 bomber..........

Now I believe you are apart of the Establishment... how much do you get paid to do this ?
edit on 14-3-2012 by Gestas because: im out of here ill back off the topic if everyone just leaves me and my family alone.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

I have not ruled out the drone possibility...
Thats just me, there is not a lot of information available on that,
at least as far as I know. If you have any information you would like
to share, that would be much appreciated.

Granted, some say it was a drone at the Pentagon,
such as this.

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 14-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This is nothing but a premediated attempt to take the focus off of Larry Silverstein and the demolition of Building 7. 2 Planes clearly hit the twin towers that day. Everybody knows that nothing whatsoever hit building 7. For people who can think rationally, Building 7 is the smoking gun of 9.11. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Remember the dancing israelis that were seen to be filming the scene even before it happened?
(like the dude that was witnessed to be filming the underwear bomber that was put on the plane without a passport..by the US gov ,or a representative of the same)
They had the angle.
They were also arrested in a van that I read had explosives traces in it which belonged to a mossad front company
and were returned to Israel without waterboarding

where is the film they made?

also what about:

Though Rodriguez' October 2004 lawsuit Rodriguez v. Bush alleges that bombs were planted in the sub-basement and the Twin Towers brought down by controlled demolition, no claim is made there that Rodriguez witnessed any explosives or incendiary devices himself.[5] Nor are any of Rodriguez' claimed 14 corroborating witnesses named or quoted, though the Complaint quotes dozens of others. Of the 27 witnesses Rodriguez claims he offered to the 9/11 Commission, which witnesses the Commission allegedly refused to interview and not one of them was quoted or identified in the lawsuit. None of the fifteen persons alleged in the first paragraph of the suit to have been "single-handedly rescued" by Rodriguez were identified either.

By August 17, 2007, after more than two years of telling his story to enthralled audiences, he told C-Span:

All of a sudden at 8:46… we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below! It was so powerful that all the walls cracked, the false ceiling fell on top of us, the fire sprinkler system got activated and everybody started screaming in horror: 'HELP! HELP! HELP!'[45]

He claimed that he used a master key to let people out from behind locked emergency exit doors, saving hundreds of people,[3][45][46] and that he turned down Hollywood movie deals worth millions and book contracts "from every publisher" because he "wanted to maintain [his] integrity

en.wikipedia.org...
8:46 is before the plane hit no?

They have places like NY under the scrutiny of optics that can read the date on a nickle in the back pocket of a fat ladies pants from 100 miles up,,,not to mention early warning and UNBLINKING spy sats that vary from that to up to something like 25,000 miles up.
Between the above, and the ground level cameras confiscated by the alphabet agencies from the locations anybody that says they can't produce definitive film of the whole deal start to finish if they wanted too is just plan delusional

Remember Colin Powel and his lies the UN?,...and the result: like NO WMD?

edit on 14-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

9/11 ANALYSIS: Airplanes Have Been Flown By Remote Control Since 1917

theintelhub.com...

Some will tell you the world is full of coincidences. Here is one for the books. The very people who left the American skies open for the 9-11 attack — NORAD — are among the world's leading experts on remote controlled aircraft.

NORAD, Masters Of Remote Control
Since 1959, NORAD personnel have been installing remote control units in a variety of aircraft and remotely controlling those aircraft in sophisticated aeronautical maneuvers, including combat practice. See "Thwarting skyjackings from the ground," written by Alan Staats for Facsnet, and posted on October 2, 2001. (Facsnet is an education service provided for its reporters by Associated Press.)

www.public-action.com...

Reports of vans packed with explosives were confirmed at the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001 as well as sub level explosions, among many other explosions. These vans were also discovered around the area, one had been exploded, another had been stopped for having a picture on the side of it with a plane flying into the World Trade Center and found with explosives in it, and many others. The FBI actually had confirmed that a device was found in the complex and the building had begun to evacuate. It was this evidence that made the Federal Agency to speculate that a van packed with explosives was parked in the garage which was detonated to help weaken the structure.

The vans belonged to a moving company owned by an Israeli who fled to Israel before he could be questioned. The same company employed several other Israeli citizens, here without valid visas, who were reported photographing and viedo-tapine the actual attacks on the World Trade Center, dancing happily and giving eachother the "high-five" hand slap. These are known as the "dancing Israelis" and have been much written about, however the reports were never investigated in the official 911 report. Residents of an apartment who witnessed this called police who detained the men and noted that the van also had the suspicious mural. The men were later freed and returned back to Israel with no further comment by investigating authorities.

The New York City Authorities released the recordings of the radios from that day where one officer reports a van actually exploding and him needing assistance ASAP. Another series of radio communication confirms that a van was pulled over for having a mural on the side of it depicting a plane flying into the World Trade Center. Reference to the mural van was also made in the February 2006 Norman Y. Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies (MTI) report entitled: "Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks".

The first, and most mysterious, piece of evidence to highlight comes from an actual transmission from audio from Channel 30 NYC, one of the emergency communications channels, on the morning of September 11 which makes reference to the discovery of a van full of explosives and two suspects located between 6th and 7th on King Street , some blocks away from the World Trade Center.

The bizarre thing about the transmission is that the responder makes reference to a mural painted on the side of the van depicting a "remote controlled plane" diving into New York City.

www.viewzone.com...

edit on 14-3-2012 by Danbones because: added links andqoutes

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
This is nothing but a premediated attempt to take the focus off of Larry Silverstein and the demolition of Building 7. 2 Planes clearly hit the twin towers that day. Everybody knows that nothing whatsoever hit building 7. For people who can think rationally, Building 7 is the smoking gun of 9.11. ~SheopleNation

This is the shortest and most concise way to sum up the truth behind 9/11.

That and common sense should be enough for everyone to understand.

By this time (10) years later, if you still believe in the official story then you are either being paid to or you are mentally handicapped.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
How do major fail threads last so long? Human condition? I don't know, this is clearly a poor edited video, one would think with over a decade to work on it, they would have fixed those 15 frames in this length of a movie they reprocessed, from about 2:15 till about 2:17.

Its like the movie maker wants you to see the edit.

I'm not a fisherman, but I know there is a lot of fish in the sea.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Fail..?
hardly
unless you are refering to the non reading of much of the evidence for and against the OP and the OS
the thread is a discussion of many aspects of 911 that are not what they appear or are claimed to be.
BTS has been a most gracious host.

To be fair you can always not read anywhere you like

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Indeed, I am with you on that. I do think your the first one to say it.
Just wanted to make a note of it, and thank you.

Finally!

I came to this conclusion a while back...but I love to listen and learn.
I have no proof this video is edited, had no idea it was, and still no proof
that it has been. Compression, editing...Idk.

However, I do know that watching it the video sound has never been questioned.
as it is mirrored in several videos and the sound is all the same.

How that woman broadcaster could watch a plane fly into the building from
that vantage point....well its apparent she did not see a plane.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

How do major fail threads last so long?

9/11 is no longer the topic that it once was. Some of the hardest working, serious and committed posters who have participated in threads in this forum are no longer posting in it. This topic is so, so done and over with.

It has for the most part become subject matter for "hobbyists".

There was always a lot of silly stuff posted in the 9/11 forum but it was spaced between a lot of serious, careful, responsible posting . . . on both sides of the issue.

Rational analysis of 9/11, based on information either available or acquired one way or another has gone about as far as it can go. We, the truthers, have satisfied ourselves that the Bush administration's explanations of what happened on that day conform to a falsified scenario designed to further a foreign policy agenda in the classic "false flag" style.

The only new things that could help revivify this forum would be for whistle blowers to start coming out of the woodwork to tell their stories. That would advance the understanding of 9/11 issues.

Failing that we are going to get a lot of threads that appeal to 9/11 hobbyists . . . and don't get me wrong, there is a place for that kind of interest. But it will not appeal to serious people trying to completely understand what happened on that terrible day.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Indeed, I am with you on that. I do think your the first one to say it.
Just wanted to make a note of it, and thank you.

Finally!

agreed
which goes back to a post back there somewhere suggesting that there are videos and theories that are designed to discredit the truth movement by either being wildly insane or easily discreditable..
Controlled opposition is a common tactic used to defuse opposition.
like running mccain against obama...or having NORAD stand down

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Failing that we are going to get a lot of threads that appeal to 9/11 hobbyists . . . and don't get me wrong, there is a place for that kind of interest. But it will not appeal to serious people trying to completely understand what happened on that terrible day.

Ah, and that my freind, I must vocalize my disagreement with.

Point in case, who killed JFK?

Cheers!

P.S. dont count on it, for when you think its safe we will come for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas

Urgh Look at this post..

LINK

The plane that hit the Empire state building was a fully armed b-25 bomber..........

Now I believe you are apart of the Establishment... how much do you get paid to do this ?
edit on 14-3-2012 by Gestas because: im out of here ill back off the topic if everyone just leaves me and my family alone.

The B-25 was not fully loaded, it had no bombs and was at the end of it's training flight. It's empty weight is just shy of 20,000 pounds, add the crew and fuel we'll call it 30,000, a very generous number.

A fully fueled 767 carries about 100,00 pounds of just fuel, then you have another 200,000 pounds of aluminum, passengers and baggage.

300,000 pounds going 500 mph, Vs 30,000 pounds going 150 mph.

edit on 14-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

NORAD, Masters Of Remote Control
Since 1959, NORAD personnel have been installing remote control units in a variety of aircraft and remotely controlling those aircraft in sophisticated aeronautical maneuvers, including combat practice. See "Thwarting skyjackings from the ground," written by Alan Staats for Facsnet, and posted on October 2, 2001. (Facsnet is an education service provided for its reporters by Associated Press.)

www.public-action.com...

Danbones,

Thank you for bringing this up, as Norad and the stand down is one of the most
sinister ribbons wove through the whole 9/11 event.

It gets good at the end of the thread when it calms down.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

elitist focusing on 911 didn't get much done did it?

IMHO
the "Hobbyests" who have summed up a broad based approach examining the whole plotline in its many varied interconnecting complexities have been much more effective at advancing the truth and waking people up.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas

Urgh Look at this post..

LINK

Edit: Sorry, AGWskeptic beat me to it.

Maximum takeoff weight for a B-25 is 35,000 lbs and its maximum speed at sealevel is about 250 mph.
The aircraft was unarmed as well.

United Flight 175 and American flight 11 weighed in the neighborhood of 250,000 lbs and were traveling +/- 500 mph.

The fuel alone was 3 times the weight of a B-25.

F=MA.Do the math, there is an exponentially larger amount of energy involved with the jet collisions.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Point in case, who killed JFK?

I give up. Who?

Cheers!

Hip, hip, hooray.

P.S. dont count on it, for when you think its safe we will come for you.

Could you be a little more specific? I've been thinking it's safe for years now and you still haven't shown up.

I'm sorry if I'm being overly acerbic, burntheships.

This is the kind of blather I mean. There is very little serious posting done in the 9/11 forum anymore. I know people new to the issues have to get up to speed, but there is very little of interest to people who really know this subject. Just a lot of rehashing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

No worries, not meant to you personally ipsedixit,

9/11 will never die....neither will the quest for understanding, and truth.
And for those who would seek to stamp truth out, the sparks just fly to
start new fires that seek out the truth, armed with the knowledge that
started thier fire.

You know, great things have been accomplished by those who take up hobbies.

ETA: blather blather blather

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
re 911...have these questions been answered yet?

As with Flight 77, the story and 'evidence' given to the public regarding the impacted target of the hijacked American Airlines plane (i.e. the Pentagon itself), is laced with anomalies, contradictions, confusion, and nonsensical explanations. In perhaps the finest example of skilled, even-tempered 9/11 investigation, Russell Pickering, an ex-crew chief in the Air Force and fire-fighter in Seattle, has reviewed thousands and thousands of photos and documents relating to the Pentagon and 9/11. His website www.pentagonresearch.com covers these referenced anomalies and resulting questions in great detail. (Update: his website is being renovated)

Why is there not a scratch on the Pentagon lawn after the crash of a large airliner that supposedly came in on a flat trajectory? Why did the detachable wings and tail section of the plane not sheer off upon impact at 400 mph? Why is the impact hole so small? Why in the 1500 reviewed photos of the accident scene is not one seat, cushion, or piece of luggage visible? Why did the US Postal Service not receive one complaint about missing goods and mail known to be carried on Flight 77? Why did the Secretary of Defense of the United States run out onto the Pentagon lawn after the crash for a rescue photo-op when a fourth known hijacked airplane was still airborne and the morning still wholly chaotic? Why did a construction generator trailer create such a massive explosion and fire when struck? Why is there so little conclusive evidence of a Boeing 757 at the crash site? Why did there happen to be multiple war-games being run from the Pentagon on the morning of 9/11 mimicking hijacked airplanes and terrorist attacks, causing confusion and chaos with FAA flight controllers as to whether what being reported that morning was 'real-world' or staged? How did five separate substantial lamp poles struck by the airplane cause no adverse effect on the hardware of the aircraft, nor its flight path? Why does the officially released flight data recorder show that the aircraft was hundreds of feet above those struck lamp poles as it flew past? These are all serious, important questions that need answering from a serious, independent investigation. Russell Pickering has contributed to that process.

But the two most pertinent questions and anomalies in regards to the Pentagon and the 'official story' the public has been fed have nothing to do with investigating grand conspiracies or tracking down mis-represented evidence. They have to do with unreasonable suspensions in basic logic. The first is the fact that while almost all the victims of the attack were positively identified through DNA and dental records, we are also told that there is no significant remaining plane debris within the Pentagon because the intensity of the inferno after the crash wholly incinerated the aircraft and its component parts. These are two completely different and irreconcilable narratives.

To be explicitly clear, this is what the public has been told: On one hand, in response to the complaint that there is no verifiable plane debris to positively ID Flight 77, the government claims the fire in the Pentagon was so hot that the virtually indestructible titanium engines were melted, enormous metal wings incinerated, detachable vertical tail fins swallowed whole, seats and luggage consumed, every inch of metal framing obliterated, landing gear gone, a whole enormous Boeing 757 essentially vaporized into molten rubble and dust. And yet that same raging, all-consuming inferno spared enough body parts and DNA of 184 individual human beings made of a carbon based material significantly less rugged than titanium, called skin and bone, somehow survived said firestorm in tact enough for positive identification. How is this possible? And why is no one asking this question and shining light on what should be a most distressing and absurd fabrication?

The second glaring absurdity and illogical detail of the government's narrative is the bizarre ground-level exit hole on the far exterior wall of the Pentagon's inner ring, some 310 feet away from the impact site. At first, this symmetrical hole was comically explained as the 'punch-out' hole, created by the nose of the aircraft as it ploughed through the building and came to rest. However, that impossible story changed when 9/11 researchers calmly pointed out the following photo, showing what a ten-pound goose did to the similar nose cone of a military cargo plane. The exit hole was then credited to dislodged landing gear (or perhaps some other fuselage debris?), even though no landing gear has ever been produced, nor is it evident in any of the initial photos captured outside the exterior hole.

And besides the lack of evidence, serious laws of physics directly counter the possibility of the 'official story's' explanation of the mysterious exit hole
www.911hardfacts.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join