It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
LOL its funny that u claim god chose who he wanted to make his bible but this is not true, and there is no proof behind that. The oldest bible is around 1600 years old and it was made by monks. The books of the bible weren't even made from the people in the titles, they were made by monks 300-400 years later after jesus was born. Some were just added on after a period of time. How do i know this u ask?

The Bible is made up of 66 books, some of them written by various authors at various times, covering a period of about 1,000 years -- all the literature that they could find over a period longer than the time that has elapsed since the discovery of America down to the present time.
Another reason why i dont believe the bible to be true, is because of the Adam and Eve story. the bible claims that man was only made some 6,000 years ago when we KNOW humans have atleast been here for 500,000 years. There are just so many contradictions and crazy claims in the bible to even start to believe in it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I see old Pythagoras mentioned, but not very positively. One thing that Pythagoras was known for having done was to study at the Mt. Carmel Essene Community in Phonecia and become highly enlightened by them.

That was the same community that taught Jesus, and many of the values of Pythagoras came from the Essene.

Some insights:

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(1540971).htm

"http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Illuminati-Degrees(1540971).htm"

Pythagoras correctly point out that religions corrupt man's views on truth and many found great lies in the interests of controlling wealth and power. Jesus and the Essene also pointed this out and it was the basic dichotomy that exists between the god concepts from Babylon's Nimrod, Semaramis, and Tammuz and that for the truth the Essene sought to make Jesus the Messiah to correct for the religion's non-pious issues.

It is fairly important to connect and associate Pythagoras with the Essene and Jesus and Mt. Carmel, as like Pythagoras they also studied the religion mystery school issues. Understanding the difference between the truth seeking mystery school issues and organized religion allows one to discover just how much they have been lied to about religion.

From Pythagoras one finds many of the symbolic roots for not only the Masons, but also that for the Bohemian Grove types. In many ways, Pythagorias was an Essene making him have much on common with Jesus views.

Some more insights:

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

What one finds is the very symbol for Masons is the compass and square with a Big G in the middle that is about the inner truth. Most think the Mason's Big G stands for god, but those trained in Masonic symbols learn that the Big G stands for Geometry. And that Geometry stands for and connects to the teachings of Pythagorias, which has much in common with the teachings of Jesus.

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Chasing down the Mystery School's enlightenments and finding geometry[

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Garfee,
That's another topic. Most of human hurt comes from free-will. God never created man to be robots. And there is a devil (and his minions) afoot.

Garfee, If you or anybody else reading this thread is curious to know more, just ask God- ask the God of the Universe...something like: "who are you?" (reminds me of a popular Who song) "I want to know you better" "show yourself to me"..... stuff like that.

If you ask with a humble attitude, not with an attitude where you are expecting Him to jump through hoops like a dog (not that you would Garfee, this post is for everybody reading this thread).... then chances are real good that God will answer your request.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeNergy

FreeNergy,
Please see my post on page 28 of this thread about how the bible is Not man-made.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

The first collection of the five books of the old testament was called the pentatauch, and was written around the 7th century B.C. ( Somebody hop in and correct me if i'm off).

Yeah, you're off brother. The Babylonian captivity began in the first part of the 7th century BC, that's the time of Daniel/Ezekiel/Jeremiah. Moses was a solid 7-800 years before that. The first ever recorded secular reference of Israel is on the "Stele of Merneptah" c 1213 BC. By that point in time the Hebrews nation was already in the land of Israel, therefore the Exodus must have transpired previous to that point in time.

Daniel was captured in the first siege of Jerusalem, Ezekiel was taken in the second siege. And Jeremiah was lucky, he escaped capture and stayed in Jerusalem as a prophet of God there. Ezekiel was the one in Babylonia. Daniel would have been older, Ezekiel was captured when he was 25.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
The Supreme Being of the universe created all things, all stars, all trillions and trillions and trillions
of stars, trillions and trillions and trillions of galaxies, trillion and trillions and trillions of planets,
do you actually think, a being who is responsible for creating such is not always busy? I assure
you such a being is, is such a being going to use his infinite wisdom, infinite power, infinite resources
to do a magic show for someone who doesn't believe?

This Supreme Being, who continues to create stars, solar systems, planets, galaxies, does continue
to show love to it's creations, if you aren't looking for it you won't see it, if you aren't listening for it
you will not hear it, if your eyes are closed, heart is closed, you will be on a different frequency of it,
tune yourself into the right frequency and you will be able to see a tiny example of it's existence,
some see more some see less, some see nothing.

For atheists, can you prove God doesn't exist? Nope.
Can we, to you, prove God does exist? Nope.

Both are a belief in a DEFINITE, both require BELIEF in something without all of the answers.
Both can be defined as RELIGION.

This is wrong on so many levels. God is powerful enough to create everything you've mentioned, but can't pop in over the sky to appear to us and say, "Hi guys, I'm here."? He wasn't too busy to appear to Moses, to be born on earth and live for a time as Jesus, but he can't reappear once per generation to keep the faith alive? Come on.

Athiests CAN prove that there is no evidence of a god. Where are the NON-religious accounts of biblical events written in history? When Jesus died, the dead supposedly rose up and roamed the city - this would certainly have been recorded a thousand times by those that didn't even hear of Jesus.

Where is the body of Jesus? Excuse - Ummm, he floated up and away.

Where are the stones of the Ten Commandments? In the ark. Where is the ark? No one knows.

Where is it written in Egyptian history of the thousands (if not millions) of firstborn dropping dead?

There is a DELIBERATE absence of evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleSun

i love u capt nemo! = )
i know that YOU know this, for those that don't let me shatter their paradigm...

by definition, if anyone believes in God and Angels, you believe in et's. GOD AND ANGELS ARE ET's!!!! extra-terrestrial means not from this earth. By definition, if you pray to God, you are praying to an alien. Angels are not of this earth and are aliens as well. Therefore, if you are a true Christian, one, by definition, must believe in the existence of ET's.

Okay, here is the problem. Angels/demons et cetra aren't extra-terrestrial, they are extra-dimensional, you talked about Physics twice a few pages back, so are you familiar with Quantum Physics? We know that our "reality" is just a digital simulation. Things that look solid to us are actually empty space by a factor of 10^15. This means that our "reality" is but a subset of a much larger reality.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The first two listings of this thread tell a lot. The first has +12 stars and the second has +85.

Those nay sayers outnumber the believer going on 8 to 1, and the majority see lots of bogus nonsense on god.

Man made god and man made Bible rules. The real God didn't need to write, as all would have been created.

For those that like the art of the Vatican, they get to see it in the art imagery of DaVinci and the Sistine Chapel's Creation. The image of god sits upon the image of the human brain.

Most now recognized the embellished non-sense that elmer gantry preachers attempt to pass off as some god, yet are only the wonderings of human thoughts.

And the real God seekers are only left with the ways of nature.

And George Carlin's outlook appears more pious: www.rense.com...

Lets all pray for St. Carlin to deliver us from the hell caused by faked up religion.

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: DaVinci and Carlin give the real picture---most of religion is a faked up mess

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Yeah, He is the only person God placed all the sins of mankind upon and crushed Him for it. That's why He said:

"It is finished!"

So if God has placed all the sins of mankind upon one man and destroyed him, why does sin still exist in our world? It seems to me that it is hardly "finished" at all. Sin is more rampant now than in biblical times, and even those who trust in Jesus for their salvation still show signs of sin.

I also find the idea of God concentrating all of his wrath on his only son to be questionable, but since that is a matter of faith, I doubt I'll get any good answers there.

So, us being the problem (sinners), how can we simultaneously be the solution?

Ultimately it comes down to each individual to decide how to live their lives.

I understand that a man who lives in ignorance would have a hard time overcoming sin, since he does not know what thoughts and behaviors to avoid. However an attentive individual may learn that anger breeds suffering, or come to understand that sloth places a burden on his community. Alcoholics and drug addicts learn that the first step to overcoming their problem is to admit that the problem exists. From there one may begin their own path to self improvement.

Jesus is not the only man who taught the dangers of sin. Buddha is one other example, who warned students about kleshas, which are essentially the same as sins. In other Buddhist traditions there are "the three poisons" or "the five poisons" which are fundamental roots of sin. Through understanding of any of these teachings, one can identify thoughts within their own mind which would lead them to commit unwholesome acts. Anyone can learn self control, not only followers of Jesus.

I might even say that many followers of Jesus do not learn proper self control because they place absolute trust in Jesus to save them rather than trusting themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by PurpleSun

i love u capt nemo! = )
i know that YOU know this, for those that don't let me shatter their paradigm...

by definition, if anyone believes in God and Angels, you believe in et's. GOD AND ANGELS ARE ET's!!!! extra-terrestrial means not from this earth. By definition, if you pray to God, you are praying to an alien. Angels are not of this earth and are aliens as well. Therefore, if you are a true Christian, one, by definition, must believe in the existence of ET's.

Okay, here is the problem. Angels/demons et cetra aren't extra-terrestrial, they are extra-dimensional, you talked about Physics twice a few pages back, so are you familiar with Quantum Physics? We know that our "reality" is just a digital simulation. Things that look solid to us are actually empty space by a factor of 10^15. This means that our "reality" is but a subset of a much larger reality.

please don't think that what i posted is all that i know/believe. i agree with you 100%. i'm very familiar with quanum physics and minored in theoretical physics in college before going to med school. i agree they are extra-dimensional, which would also make them extra-terrestrial. i was just trying to "illustrate to the absurd" so that some of the people who have posted can follow along... talking about what "reality" is would be a whole other topic that would leave people out of the conversation since they literally would not be able to comprehend the physics behind it since it would shatter the precious bubble they live in.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Moronic, as so many of the ATS'ers believe only in science, that is laughable. Prove to me that carbon dating is accurate, prove to me we can measure the solar system. You put more faith in numbers and hypothetical mathmatical equations than you put in a book or series of books that at their essence is a gameplan on how to live properly and how society should act in general. I am a Christain and very proud of it, however if you look at all the main stream religions since the beginning of recorded time. They all have the same value system and a plan for man to live a moral life. The problem historically has been those believers who want to force their faith on others, condeming and killing those who disobey. Science has proved the Bible more "real" than not. Forget about the cover ups, who knows what and who is hiding what and take the message of all the religions and choose to lead a good and moral life. Look around you, is the world better off with or without religion of any type, the answer is obvious. Mr Science man when was the last time you did a good deed for a stranger or an act of kindness? What is wrong with being moral and just. Get off the christain bashing, Jesus was far smarter than a fifth grader, if you look at his teachings and the new Testament it is a guide book for everyday living. The basic question is this, If the Bible is true as I believe it to be, then the plan for you and I is laid out in great detail, if it is false then I have spent the better part of my life living in a way I and my children and all that know me can be proud of, what is lost ?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To the OP, i simply want to say this...your statement that the bible is God's "only work" is incorrect. If you knew or studied the bible you would realize that the VERY BIBLE you mention as God's "only work" mentions other texts not in the bible as references. The most famous case of this is when Yeshua (that would be the real name of the person you insult by calling "Jesus") is doing an exorcism and quotes the Book of Solomon. wait a minute. the book of solomon?? where is that in this "only" work of God??? Ooops. That's right. It's not there. Man took it out. Yet it was part of a bible that Yeshua knew and taught as early as 12 in the temple.

Don't believe me, go look up the story for yourself. Or don't and don't know the truth. that's your choice. for you to say that the bible is God's only work is so really horrible and actually bears false witness. beyond that, it is quite a statement that is a few things that God hates. (dang it...here was go again...someone is going to say how God doesn't hate anything and yet claim to read their bibles).

And before you think that i am not a christian, i assure u that i am. i believe that YHWH (psst, that's the name of your God if you didn't know) made this multiverse. I also believe in his son Yeshua as the son of YHWH. Is it His only son? Hell no. We are all children of God. Is the bible the true word of YHWH? No way. There are too many texts that Yeshua taught that are not in the current bible for it to be complete. That enough should make you rethink what you think you know.

I'd go on but I hate having to type out the same points time after time after time after time on posts like this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ok...i just posted that last post and feel HORRIBLE. I apologize for my dumbing things down. "YHWH" is not the true name of God, it is simply how it is written in English. His true name is: יהוה

And for those that believe it is wrong to say or write the name of our amazing God, I apologize if I have offended you.
So far I haven't turned into a succubus yet like the first woman.

Oh Gosh...yet another topic. To the OP, you don't think that Eve was the first woman that God created, do you? Especially when there are texts clearly showing she wasn't? Even when the Genesis story clearly shows that a Man and Woman were made at the same time and then later Eve was made from Adams rib? Ever hear of a Lullaby? It stands for 'Lilith go by" so that Lilith (the first woman) wouldn't kill children in their sleep (what we now call SIDS). anyway....yet another topic to prove that your original posting that the bible is God's only and complete work is not true.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vsc1981

II Peter 1:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any priuate Interpretation:

As you stated and the Bible makes clear chosen people did write the scripture. Even if it were not of God their own writings would condemn them.

II Peter 2:
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, euen as there shall bee false teachers among you, who priuily shall bring in damnable heresies, euen denying the Lord that bought them, and bring vpon themselues swift destruction.

This statement is so true as there are so many false teacher in every aspect of life not only the secular but also the believers realm also. This is why we must search the scriptures our selves as to the truth, not only hear it from others as faith come from hearing, and make sure what is told is what is written and what it means. Yes many a man does pick and chose but it is the whole context that must be discerned to get the true meaning. Those who do not accept the Holy Ghost will never understand as they reject the Heavenly Savior for the worldly god and the evils he offers.

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last dayes scoffers, walking after their owne lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his comming? For since the fathers fell asleepe, all things continue as they were frō the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heauens were of olde, and the earth standing out of the water, and in the water,
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

Many chose to be willingly ignorant to the facts that show there is a God. What are the facts read the Bible; there is prophecies coming true and have come true, there is archeological sites found as stated in the Bible, even scientific discoveries that were stated in the Bible long before we rediscovered the facts.

God Bless you and yours and remember those who do not accept the truth will attack and slander you as a proof that their belief is real and yours is not.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

And before you think that i am not a christian, i assure u that i am. i believe that YHWH (psst, that's the name of your God if you didn't know) made this multiverse. I also believe in his son Yeshua as the son of YHWH. Is it His only son? Hell no. We are all children of God. Is the bible the true word of YHWH? No way. There are too many texts that Yeshua taught that are not in the current bible for it to be complete. That enough should make you rethink what you think you know.

..I have some thoughts I would like to respectfully put out there about your statement. You speak some truth here, yes, we all are children of God. However, Jesus (or I will call him by the Hewbrew Yeshua if you prefer) is the only begotten Son of God. We are all adopted into God's family through Christ.

Paul used this analogy in several epistles. Galatians 4:4-6 states"But when the right time came, God sent his son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into out hearts, prompting us to call out "Abba, Father." Abba is a very affectionate name in Hebrew, it can be roughly translated to "daddy" or "papa." This term for God is never mentioned in the old testament, it is because of Yeshua that we can have that intimacy with the Father God.

Further, on your claim on other biblical texts. I am guessing you may refer to the dead sea scrolls, ect. I believe in God's omnipotence, and I believe His Word includes everything he would want it to include. Does that mean we shouldn't look into different ancient texts? Of course not. But does that mean that we should accept every new piece of ancient accounts describing Yeshua as scared, holy scripture? I think not either. You may argue that there are many variations on the current Bible (protestant, Catholic, ect.) The apocrypha are ancient Hebrew writings, and I believe the reason they are included in Catholic Scripture is they enforce some Catholic doctrine (praying for the dead, ect.) Whether of not God orchestrated that, I am not so bold as to say I know. I read the scripture God puts on my heart.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl

..I have some thoughts I would like to respectfully put out there about your statement. You speak some truth here, yes, we all are children of God. However, Jesus (or I will call him by the Hewbrew Yeshua if you prefer) is the only begotten Son of God. We are all adopted into God's family through Christ.

Paul used this analogy in several epistles. Galatians 4:4-6 states"But when the right time came, God sent his son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into out hearts, prompting us to call out "Abba, Father." Abba is a very affectionate name in Hebrew, it can be roughly translated to "daddy" or "papa." This term for God is never mentioned in the old testament, it is because of Yeshua that we can have that intimacy with the Father God.

Further, on your claim on other biblical texts. I am guessing you may refer to the dead sea scrolls, ect. I believe in God's omnipotence, and I believe His Word includes everything he would want it to include. Does that mean we shouldn't look into different ancient texts? Of course not. But does that mean that we should accept every new piece of ancient accounts describing Yeshua as scared, holy scripture? I think not either. You may argue that there are many variations on the current Bible (protestant, Catholic, ect.) The apocrypha are ancient Hebrew writings, and I believe the reason they are included in Catholic Scripture is they enforce some Catholic doctrine (praying for the dead, ect.) Whether of not God orchestrated that, I am not so bold as to say I know. I read the scripture God puts on my heart.

Thanks for your reply! actually i think that we SHOULD read the other texts. it's odd how many christians say they want to be like Yeshua and yet they don't even read the bible He read. I think that's a horrible shame. I think it's awesome that u read the scripture that God puts on ur heart! I think everyone should.

I just get so upset when people follow a cookie-cutter myth that is so far from the truth it's not even the same story. it is exactly the reason that God put things on my heart that lead me to do my research when I was 12 to discover the other texts that are available for anyone to see and know about that gives more proof of the existence of Jesus than the bible ever gives and prove the bible as a historical record. There are more than the dead sea scrolls -- which i have read in their original text and see with my own eyes when they were on display here in charlotte.

i believe in the original text of the bible. too many mistranslations have watered down and given the original writings different meanings. just as a common example, i think it was brought up earlier about the mistranslation of "thou shalt not kill" when the orignal text is "you will not murder". to most people there is no difference yet there is a HUGE difference between the two. those are the type of problems that i have and upset me about "christians" who don't "get it".

There are only four books in the bible the describe the life of Yeshua and every single one of them was written around another Gospel (the "Q" gospel). None of them are an eyewitness account. You mention Paul. The dude bothers me. he never met Yeshua, he simply had a vision. If it happened today he'd probably be put in a psych ward. i'm not saying it did or didn't happen or playing a skeptic about it, I simply don't follow the writings of paul the way that the early church wanted us to. He wasn't even an apostle of Yeshua and we follow his writings more than we do the Gospels of Mary, Thomas, Phillip, etc because the early church had an agenda. Rome had an agenda that had nothing to do with truth of God's word. Man has watered it down so badly that I only trust the original source and it saddens me that people accept the lies/misconceptions as truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ah yes, this thread now has 33 pages and 33 flags and the Holy Rolling Nosense still is rattling along, as they still can't find the Messiah Seal for Jesus. All the Holy Rollers don't value Jesus because they have all lost his message, as they can't even get Baptism Correct.

All the real followers for Jesus knew that the Story of Jonah and Baptism are associated and it isn't about washing away some sin.

=======

www.goodnewsinc.net...

JONAH VS SIMON, THE SON OF JONAS

The prophet Jonah, and Simon, the son of Jonas, better known as Peter, had reverse roles, but the Father taught both the same lesson. A comparison and contrast of incidents in the lives of both will show how God did this.

(1) Peter was the right star for this role, and Christ said itwhen he called him Simon, SON OF JONAS,

---

Those with Peter were so blind to knowing the Father that they were astounded when Cornelius' household received the baptism of heaven from the Holy Ghost which phased out and replaced the baptism of man with natural water.

----

AFTER JONAH had preached, God taught him with a parable that He loves all His ignorant children who do not know their right hand from their left, being bound by Satan.

======

It does appear that all the so called believers really don't know their right hand from their left, or take note that both their hands have been bound by Satan's outreach for them in the End Times.

Most acclaimed Christians these days worship Satan and lie to themselves as much as to others. The real sign for Jesus was the Messianic Seal, composed of Three Symbols and the lowest one being a fish that most associated with Jonah and the Whale fish. In the times for Jesus the symbol for being so low as to be no better than fish food to be dumped on the bottom of the sea was as low as anyone could sink.

To become symbolically rescued by the Holy Spirit from becoming fish food began a journey into finding all the higher and often hidden meanings in the Biblical Narrative. Baptism was an acceptance of wanting to engage in an upward learning pathway, much the same as Pythagoras methods for teaching of to learn and open up how to understand the allegorical meaning that were beyond the literal, as in all the imporant Bible Stories the worshopers of Satan have been trained to only see the literal and are totally blind as to double meanings, symbolic interpretations of the imagery methods of allegorical writing. The Christian Churchs teach only Satan's symbolism for those Baptized these days, and they can't even begin to teach the Jonah and Baptism associations as they were expected to do in Christ's time.

Moses story is loaded with the issues of rejection of Babylon's Cross, yet these worshipers of Satan walk into the home for Tammuz's Cross and look you right in the eye and call this Christ's Home. Then they have to all come to woship on Sunday, the Pagan holiday for Babylon's Pagan Sun Worship. Not to mention that all celebrate Christmas on the Birthday of Nimrod as the ultimate of disrespect for Jesus. In the Chistian Church these days the Satan lowers them deeper and deeper into abyss.

I dare not call these followers of Christ, but only those so easily had to empty their money on the collection plates to support Satan's teachings. Call yourselves the anti-Christs as that is who are. imho

Chist didn't need a church, as all he did was walk amoung the people teaching them the deeper meanings of the old narratives and how God was akin to nature and man's knowledge of these ways. Moses specialness was akin to his knowledge for Alchemy, the ancient science of Egypt. Moses was given up for dead, placed upon the waters and set adrift, but he came to rest in the home of Pharo and learned all Egypt's ways and became the Savior for the slave Hebrews and set them free. Moses start in life was akin to mystery school teachings that made people god. Yet, Moses did not seek to become God, only to free his people with his Alchemial knowledge he gained from living in Midian. Moses alchemical knowledge was greater than that of Egypt in those times and he used nature's laws to make a point that so few understand. This loss of the meanings from the Christian Church following false idols is leaving them in Satan's grip, and bound to Satan with Both Hands.

When one enters a Church with a Cross on top, be prepared to enter Satan's home and loose which hand is which, and have both bound with Satan. It will be slow like a frog cooked in a pot that becomes too dumb to jump out, but your soul will be cooked by Satan just the same.

This is the message that small town Elmer Gantry money grubbing preaching delivers, and it has nothing to do with Jesus teaching you to become a servant to others and have the rising tide lift all boats.

There won't be salvation for those that worship in Satan's house adorned with false idols. Followers of Satan become fish food and litter on the bottom of the oceans. Nobody will recall your names. imho

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Fish Food Churches

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The first two listings of this thread tell a lot. The first has +12 stars and the second has +85.

And? That's irrelevant. That just means 12 and 85 people agreed with what someone said. And you should know 85% of people ONLY read the OP and first page of a thread. The top 5 best ways to get stars at ATS, and I've been here for quite some time:

1. Make a thread about the evil Zionist Jews.
2. Make a thread about how evil God is.
3. Make a thread about how evil the US is.
4. Make a thread about how evil the US military is.
5. Make a thread about how ET's are our "star-brothers" and they are coming imminently to ____________.

Guaranteed boatload of stars.

P.S. Last time I told a chick at a party how many stars I had on ATS she gave me this odd look, then went into the other room. I dunno? She obviously misunderstood what I said, the music was kinda loud in there.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

So if God has placed all the sins of mankind upon one man and destroyed him, why does sin still exist in our world?

I didn't say God eradicated sin, I said he JUDGED sin at Calvary. We exist in a 4 dimensional timeline, God doesn't. Time is a physical property.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join