It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and the war against God's true and only work.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleSun

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by PurpleSun

i love u capt nemo! = )
i know that YOU know this, for those that don't let me shatter their paradigm...

by definition, if anyone believes in God and Angels, you believe in et's. GOD AND ANGELS ARE ET's!!!! extra-terrestrial means not from this earth. By definition, if you pray to God, you are praying to an alien. Angels are not of this earth and are aliens as well. Therefore, if you are a true Christian, one, by definition, must believe in the existence of ET's.

Okay, here is the problem. Angels/demons et cetra aren't extra-terrestrial, they are extra-dimensional, you talked about Physics twice a few pages back, so are you familiar with Quantum Physics? We know that our "reality" is just a digital simulation. Things that look solid to us are actually empty space by a factor of 10^15. This means that our "reality" is but a subset of a much larger reality.

please don't think that what i posted is all that i know/believe. i agree with you 100%. i'm very familiar with quanum physics and minored in theoretical physics in college before going to med school. i agree they are extra-dimensional, which would also make them extra-terrestrial. i was just trying to "illustrate to the absurd" so that some of the people who have posted can follow along... talking about what "reality" is would be a whole other topic that would leave people out of the conversation since they literally would not be able to comprehend the physics behind it since it would shatter the precious bubble they live in.

Oh, okay cool.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Razimus
The Supreme Being of the universe created all things, all stars, all trillions and trillions and trillions
of stars, trillions and trillions and trillions of galaxies, trillion and trillions and trillions of planets,
do you actually think, a being who is responsible for creating such is not always busy? I assure
you such a being is, is such a being going to use his infinite wisdom, infinite power, infinite resources
to do a magic show for someone who doesn't believe?

This Supreme Being, who continues to create stars, solar systems, planets, galaxies, does continue
to show love to it's creations, if you aren't looking for it you won't see it, if you aren't listening for it
you will not hear it, if your eyes are closed, heart is closed, you will be on a different frequency of it,
tune yourself into the right frequency and you will be able to see a tiny example of it's existence,
some see more some see less, some see nothing.

For atheists, can you prove God doesn't exist? Nope.
Can we, to you, prove God does exist? Nope.

Both are a belief in a DEFINITE, both require BELIEF in something without all of the answers.
Both can be defined as RELIGION.

This is wrong on so many levels. God is powerful enough to create everything you've mentioned, but can't pop in over the sky to appear to us and say, "Hi guys, I'm here."? He wasn't too busy to appear to Moses, to be born on earth and live for a time as Jesus, but he can't reappear once per generation to keep the faith alive? Come on.

Athiests CAN prove that there is no evidence of a god. Where are the NON-religious accounts of biblical events written in history? When Jesus died, the dead supposedly rose up and roamed the city - this would certainly have been recorded a thousand times by those that didn't even hear of Jesus.

Where is the body of Jesus? Excuse - Ummm, he floated up and away.

Where are the stones of the Ten Commandments? In the ark. Where is the ark? No one knows.

Where is it written in Egyptian history of the thousands (if not millions) of firstborn dropping dead?

There is a DELIBERATE absence of evidence.

Text38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: 40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

No sign will be given , try reading the bible like God, said I have told you all you need to know.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i dig what you're trying to do with this thread, but it's pointless here at ATS. this is a place of "pics or it didn't happen"
ideologies that deal with the self or belief systems that are "subjective" have no place in ATS. not that they shouldn't, but rather than actually doing the research of searching ones self, most just push it aside with the same excuses every time.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Maybe it was the Cross you displayed to her also, and she didn't want to become Satan's consort. imho

The only sign for Jesus Church was the Messianic Seal, seemingly approved by Jesus himself. If you had shown her that she might not have seen Satan and left he who worsphips false idiols of Tammuz.

You don't have to buy one, as you came make one and put it on the front of your Bible to cover up the pagan symbol, then Jesus and the true Jesus followers will know you as one who has at least started the correct journey to salvation. Do even more and replace the Cross in your Church and you will soon find the 2nd coming nears.

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Real Christian Followers don't worship him on Sunday, nor Christmas, nor enter houses with Crosses

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is wrong on so many levels. God is powerful enough to create everything you've mentioned, but can't pop in over the sky to appear to us and say, "Hi guys, I'm here."? He wasn't too busy to appear to Moses, to be born on earth and live for a time as Jesus, but he can't reappear once per generation to keep the faith alive? Come on.

Athiests CAN prove that there is no evidence of a god. Where are the NON-religious accounts of biblical events written in history? When Jesus died, the dead supposedly rose up and roamed the city - this would certainly have been recorded a thousand times by those that didn't even hear of Jesus.

Where is the body of Jesus? Excuse - Ummm, he floated up and away.

Where are the stones of the Ten Commandments? In the ark. Where is the ark? No one knows.

Where is it written in Egyptian history of the thousands (if not millions) of firstborn dropping dead?

There is a DELIBERATE absence of evidence.

If Yeshua was resurrected then obviously there would be no body. Contrary to popular belief, the location of the ark is known. It is in Axum, Ethiopia. The Egyptian history of the first born dying has been proven. If you knew history and where the first born slept, and the time scale involved, you would know how exposure to gasses caused the first born to be killed. This has just recently happened in south america in the 1990's and in Africa in the 1980's.

But don't take my word for it (as I'm sure you wont). If you truly want to know the answers and not enforce your opinion on others, do the research for yourself. It's been done waiting to be seen for those that choose to find it.

If you can't see that God is always popping in and saying "hi, I'm here" by looking at this beautiful planet and the incredible language of science, then I wonder if you would even believe it was Him even if he did it?

BTW, personally I believe Moses encountered a UFO. But that's another story...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Michael S. Heiser is one my favorite bible scholars.

They're having a huge conference on the 6th of June. I'm still contemplating parting with $150 bucks to go see him speak ha, but I'm sure it'd be worth it.

And The Facade is def. on my to read list. I just haven't had the money to order it. I get payed this weekend, so I might do it this weekend. He infuses so much factual information, with that touch of sci-fi. Sounds like a perfect book to me, I can't wait to read it.

Have you checked out any of his websites?
edit on 16-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing me to that.

I just "resurrected" that thread, but I see Zeitgeist BS myths being spewed here on ATS, and presented as facts, almost on a daily basis, and I'm really tired of hearing the nonsense. I think it's important people don't go on believing in lies, and come to their senses and see the world for what it is. Amen & God bless

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Maybe it was the Cross you displayed to her also, and she didn't want to become Satan's consort. imho

LOL @ you for thinking stars mean anything whatsoever irl, heck they don't mean crap HERE AT ATS!

YOU MISSED THE JOKE. I don't go to parties!!!

The only sign for Jesus Church was the Messianic Seal, seemingly approved by Jesus himself. If you had show her that she might not have seen Satan and left he who worsphips false idiols of Tammuz.

You mean the one with the star of Moloch at the top of it? Trade my "monument/memmorial to satan" for a symbol of Moloch at the top of it?

Makes perfect sense, perfect sense. How about we not worry about what pagan idolaters worshipped/vererated, and look at the cross as the place where Christ died for us all? Whenever I see a cross I think: "Jesus the Messiah died for me." I certainly don't think "Dang I love Tammuz. That reminds me, I need to get my Christmas list together."

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Christianity is presented, with proof and much logical reasonings in this thread. If you still doubt the presented evidence, you can go to the source and ask God directly. See my post for more details.

If these two avenues are not sufficient, then maybe you are not really intersted in knowing God, or the truth.

Jesus said:

30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Matthew 12:30 NKJV

For that, if this is the case, you should just say so. It would save a lot of people's time trying to talk to someone who don't give a flip. If this is you, all I can say is that you had your chance. You rejected it, which you have free-will to do. God honors that. God will not drag you into heaven kicking and screaming. You ask: "How can a loving God send people to hell?" He doesn't. People make their own minds up. I just hope that whatever you are holding onto so tightly and so dearly is worth giving up heaven for. I'll pray for you.

edit on 16/3/2012 by MarkJS because: added quoted verse

edit on 16/3/2012 by MarkJS because: clarification

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Thanks for pointing me to that.

I just "resurrected" that thread, but I see Zeitgeist BS myths being spewed here on ATS, and presented as facts, almost on a daily basis, and I'm really tired of hearing the nonsense. I think it's important people don't go on believing in lies, and come to their senses and see the world for what it is. Amen & God bless

Put that thread in your signature, I would but mine is full.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You mean the one with the star of Moloch at the top of it? Trade my "monument/memmorial to satan" for a symbol of Moloch at the top of it?

No, your little cross represents worship of the graven image and the symbol for Rome, not that for Jesus. You Cross is the symbol of the Pharisee, who adopted Babylon's tyranny, that killed the Christ.

www.threemacs.org...

Only this one is about Jesus and about his spiritual journey, and real Christians know about this symbol. It is the true reserruction theme and the journey into the light of truth. imho

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The real symbol

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Real Christian Followers don't worship him on Sunday,

Wrong, real Christians worship Him everyday in spirit and in truth. Real Christians are not 7th Day Adventists, we are Everyday Adventists.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

www.threemacs.org...

Oh, okay, my bad. You're correct, the star of Moloch is in the middle.

So it's okay now since it's not at the top?

" But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun (Chemosh) your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. "

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No, it's just that most people here think you're cool if you post something anti-religion. Then you get teh starts

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Like it or not, Jesus was Jewish and of the blood line from David. Some call that the Star of David, others Solomon's seal.

The real Essene History and that for Jesus speaks to respect for the stories from Noah down to Solomon, then the Essene and Jesus consider the corruption of the religion is the Babylon Talmud area, so they call those that pushed the Babylon Talmud as the Synagog of Satan, the consorts of Harlots and the impure.

The Cross is the sign from Constantine, which was when all the symbols of Jesus were blotted over with those of Pagan worship and Tammuz, etc.

You, since you appear not to know the history for Jesus or the Essene, You carry the sign of the anti-Christ. imho

Jesus did not approve of all this opulence placed in a church, and the Essene church at Mt. Carmel was nothing fancy.

edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The False Idol Worshipper carries the Cross of Gold for Babylon's Worship of Pagan Sun god

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Like it or not, Jesus was Jewish and of the blood line from David. Some call that the Star of David, others Solomon's seal.

Yeah, I know. We serve Jewish King. But that doesn't imply YHWH sanctions the star of Moloch. But hey, I don't have a problem with Israel using the star, go for it. It's just a stupid symbol. You are the one hung up on symbols and mysticism. But really, if you want to get into this nonsense about a cross being a memorial to satan then it's just as relevant to point out the "star of David" YHWH calls the "star of Moloch", and He hates it.

What was Stephen accusing the Jews of in Acts 7:43 right before they rushed him outside and bashed his brains out with rocks?

Specifically get to the 9 minute mark. The star of Moloch, err, I mean David, isn't unique to the Jews or Judaism!!!!

The Cross is the sign from Constantain, which was when all the symbols of Jesus were merged with those of Pagan worship and Tammuz, etc.

Jesus shed His blood on a Roman cross centuries before Constantine F.Y.I.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleSun

I find that its alot easier to say "Really? If the Bible is real, where is the Ark? Where's Jesus' body?" than to actually look into the wealth historical and scientific evidence pertaining to Biblical truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Everyone know that Constantine was a pagan Sun worshipper and valued the Cross Symbol because that was the sign for Tammuz of Babylon.

So, your issue of Constantine shows you don't understand the issues that Constantine connected to Tammuz, which is way before Jesus and Even Before Moses. It was what even Moses rejected.
edit on 16-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Pagan Christians don't know religious history

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Everyone know that Constantine was a pagan Sun worshipper and valued the Cross Symbol because that was the sign for Tammuz of Babylon.

So, your issue of Constantine shows you don't understand the issues that Constantine connected to Tammuz, which is way before Jesus and Even Before Moses. It was what even Moses rejected.

Okay, let me see if I understand this correctly, have patience please. So because of that we trade in our crosses dedicated to Tammuz for a symbol with the star of Moloch in it?

Like I said earlier, makes perfect sense, perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Duh! Geeeez, you're just figuring this out now!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join